Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,709 members, 7,802,148 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:51 AM

Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. (26993 Views)

If You Are Into Any Biz Giving U 2k - 3k Daily Please Drop The Biz Info / What Business Can I Start With 120k And Rake In 2-3k Daily / 2k - 3k Daily Income Biz Idea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. by OROZ(m): 9:49pm On Nov 02, 2012
go buy a car steam wash machine and start the business urself u'll be shocked how much u'll make a day, commot shame, the end will justify the min. im also doing it fast and good money, call me for more info 08034094226 never under estimate the little beginning
Re: Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. by Davegomez(m): 1:54pm On Nov 05, 2012
try join Ecashplanet.con with just 38k>$220 and make $7000 in a week or two.if u need d slide,i'll send it 2 u.tnks davidgomez068@gmail.com
Re: Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. by infotail(m): 2:45pm On Nov 05, 2012
hello.am here to give you the secreat of making money more than nigeria gurus.
The natur of this job am telling you is Making money legally through the internet.this system have helped me alot in my daily life.i make money through the convenience of my room...is like am talking and bragging too much.
Visit www.e-book.gnbo.com.ng for free report.this website offers alot of package that can help you in your daily life.this website also gave me the infomation on how i imported my laptop for 15k..thanks alot for this website,it has been a source of help to me.
Visit www.e-book.gnbo.com.ng for free report
Re: Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. by Dimlaw: 3:59pm On Nov 12, 2012
Dear Hommes,

If you do not mind, i have an ebook titled 'MULTIPLE STREAMS OF INCOME -50 Profitable Businesses ANYONE can do in Nigeria Starting With Just N10,000 Capital and Above.

The Book is in PDF format. I believe you will be able to find out how you can multiply your wealth and preserve your family wealth after reading through my ebook. This book is a product of my 2years plus research into promising businesses any Nigerian -Undergraduates, Graduates, Youth corpers, Retirees, Workers and practically anyone - can do.

Before i go further, my names are Olawuyi Oladimeji.A. I am a businesss man and i have been in business
since the year 1998 (as a graduating undergraduate in U.I) I started business in full in the year 2003 and i am
still growing. I have two companies and i run 9 businessess.

I came up with these business ideas along with individual detailed busiiness plans for each idea, i also included many other resources to enable an etrepreneur succeeed. I worte this book because people always "pestered" me with such statements as:

"I need a job." "Please employ me"; or "please employ my child" "what business can i do"? How do i run my business etc.

You may google my name to know more about me. I am just willing to assist you.

To get your copy of the ebook, please follow the steps i have stated below:

Step 1. I will send you a preview of a few pages of the 157 paged book for your perusal if you send me an email
asking for the preview. Just mail with the heading "Re: MULTIPLE STREAMS OF INCOME -50 Profitable Business
To Do" and let me know that you aree interested.

I would have attached the preview right now but it is too large to attatch on this site.

Send your mail to: dimlawuyi@gmail.com

Step 2. You will pay the sum of N3,000 into either of my Account Numbers
Choose either GTB or First Bank based on your convinience.

Either you pay into my
Account Names: OLAWUYI Oladimeji.A
GTBank Acct No: 0051669240

OR You pay into

Account Name: OLAWUYI Oladimeji & Yetunde
First Bank Acct No: 3022655186

Step 3 Please text your payment details to me (08033854279) by sms.

In your text message, i need details like your Names, Depositor Names,Bank Deposit Slip Number,
Date of payment, the bank you paid to and your valid email address.

If you pay via online banking, just mail your payment reciept to me.

Step 4 Once i confirm your payment within minutes, i will send your 157 full paged ebook IN PDF FORMAT to you.

N:B You have a 30days Money back guaranty from me.
Please note that after December, the ebook cost price will increase to N5,000.
So make use of my promotion discount now

I really believe you will succeed after reading my ebook.

N:B Buyers frrom the U.K, and all over Nigeria have been buying their own copies

Thanks
Dimeji & Yetunde Olawuyi
080-3385-4279
Re: Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. by zanga420: 9:11pm On Nov 12, 2012
Fhemmmy:

used phones . . . But if you wanna do brand new phones, you could as well however, we have noticed there is more market for used phones than brand new.
Hi fhemmy how much will I get foreign used nokia N79 from you?

1 Like

Re: Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. by Fhemmmy: 9:15pm On Nov 12, 2012
zanga420: Hi fhemmy how much will I get foreign used nokia N79 from you?

We could get you one at a cost of only 38K Naira
Re: Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. by Olaposij(m): 6:47am On Nov 13, 2012
davidugotex: Avo Incorporated has been paying me 3% of my invested funds since I joined. With your 300k investment, you get paid 9k daily (Mondays - Fridays only) for 90 days, after which you receive your principal back. Supposing your money is in US$, you get a total of $810,000 after the 90 days and still have your 300,000 back. The program has built it's reputation for 15 solid years now and it stands out as one of the best online. Just like Paypal, Liberty Reserve,and Gmail, Avo is also a secure site and even more secure than some of the ones I just mentioned. I don't want to bore you with a long write-up investment program, just follow the link on my profile signature to find out more for yourself.
Scam.. Ponzi scheme.. Pyramid scheme.. Google is your friend.
Re: Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. by Olaposij(m): 6:56am On Nov 13, 2012
davidugotex: Avo Incorporated has been paying me 3% of my invested funds since I joined. With your 300k investment, you get paid 9k daily (Mondays - Fridays only) for 90 days, after which you receive your principal back. Supposing your money is in US$, you get a total of $810,000 after the 90 days and still have your 300,000 back. The program has built it's reputation for 15 solid years now and it stands out as one of the best online. Just like Paypal, Liberty Reserve,and Gmail, Avo is also a secure site and even more secure than some of the ones I just mentioned. I don't want to bore you with a long write-up investment program, just follow the link on my profile signature to find out more for yourself.
Re: Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. by owenlyn1: 7:47am On Nov 13, 2012
Fhemmmy:

what about bb tourch or bold 5. how much will it cost
Re: Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. by owenlyn1: 7:49am On Nov 13, 2012
mr poster, i guess d best advice so far is d cab business. lots of peeps requesting 4 ur email are scams, dont bother to send. they shud post their info here

1 Like

Re: Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. by Nobody: 8:26am On Nov 13, 2012
FOREX.
[But do by yourself and don't call anybody o. These 4uks leaving their numbers will find a way to rip you off.]
Re: Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. by Turbocharged: 1:10pm On Nov 13, 2012
U can start a laundry biz wt some of those money and grow from there
Re: Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. by surveyProf(m): 2:03pm On Nov 13, 2012
Fhemmmy:

That is quite expensive, I got same phone for 20k naira, anyway used one!

1 Like

Re: Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. by surveyProf(m): 2:08pm On Nov 13, 2012
While dont you poster go into importation of goods frm China, like phones, Ipad, laptops, human hair for ladies (brazilian hair) laptop/Iphone accessories and digital camcoder, and dey are cheap etc, the good thing is dat you can get dem delivered to you via dhl, Ems, Ups...
Re: Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. by kayo12: 2:15pm On Nov 13, 2012
CONGRATS YOU ALREADY HAVE A PMI CERTIFICATION OR YOU'RE HOPING TO ACQUIRE ONE SOON, WE CAN BE OF HELP TO YOU AS WE HAVE DONE TO MANY OTHERS 100% SUCCESSFULLY (ONLINE/GROUP/1-ON-1). CALL 08095679792, 08067261390 or msg

RISK MGT FOR PMs + PMI-RMP PREP- 30 PDU

SCHEDULING + MS PROJ/PRIMAVERA P6- 20 PDU

PROJECT M & E + EARNED VALUE MGT- 20 PDU

MANAGING PROJECTS IN NGO/NFP + LOGFRAME- 25 PDU

6-SIGMA PI + ASQ GREEN BELT CERT - 30 PDU

6-SIGMA PI + ASQ BLACK BELT CERT - 40 PDU

HEALTHCARE QUALITY CERT - 30 PDU

PMP/CAPM CERT
Re: Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. by Nobody: 3:09pm On Nov 13, 2012
geniusbami: My brother, I got scared when I see some people advising U to throw ur hard-earned money into the icean of forex... O yes! Ocean! Let me tell U, I spent good money to attend seminars, workshops and all what not, to learn the strategies to make a kill in Forex trading. I invested in Laptop, Monthly Data and even Inverter to guarantee that even NEPA don't affect my controls on my open positions at any time. This was since 2009. What I found out is that THERE'S NOTHING AS WORKING STRATEGY TO KEEP GAINING. Gamble is Forex and Forex is Gamble. Earn today and be ready to lose it along ur capital tomorrow. It's even worse than Baba Ijebu. I had Alpari-UK and Fx-Pro as my brokers, so don't even think I was dealing with those without reputation.

Well, I shouldn't leave telling U without what has been working for me. It will beat ur imagination. Check the l¡nk under this post. I will as well give U more details via the email address U provided.

When U've signed up and seen the great potentials, kindly share ur experience with others on this platform.

Good luck.

You failed in fx because you were not patient enough to give it 2 - 4 years of learning. Millions of people around the world are online making money from fx everyday. U DID NOT LEARN.

1 Like

Re: Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. by Fhemmmy: 3:10pm On Nov 13, 2012
owenlyn1: what about bb tourch or bold 5. how much will it cost

I will give you a used Bold 5 - Black for only 53K Naira - Lemme know if you are reseller, cos there are discount for those.
I will give you a used Bold 5 - White for only 58K Naira - Lemme know if you are reseller, cos there are discount for those.
Re: Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. by Nobody: 3:10pm On Nov 13, 2012
geniusbami: My brother, I got scared when I see some people advising U to throw ur hard-earned money into the icean of forex... O yes! Ocean! Let me tell U, I spent good money to attend seminars, workshops and all what not, to learn the strategies to make a kill in Forex trading. I invested in Laptop, Monthly Data and even Inverter to guarantee that even NEPA don't affect my controls on my open positions at any time. This was since 2009. What I found out is that THERE'S NOTHING AS WORKING STRATEGY TO KEEP GAINING. Gamble is Forex and Forex is Gamble. Earn today and be ready to lose it along ur capital tomorrow. It's even worse than Baba Ijebu. I had Alpari-UK and Fx-Pro as my brokers, so don't even think I was dealing with those without reputation.

Well, I shouldn't leave telling U without what has been working for me. It will beat ur imagination. Check the l¡nk under this post. I will as well give U more details via the email address U provided.

When U've signed up and seen the great potentials, kindly share ur experience with others on this platform.

Good luck.

You failed in fx because you were not patient enough to give it 2 - 4 years of learning. Millions of people around the world are online making money from fx everyday. U DID NOT LEARN.

u THOUGHT U COULD MAKE MONEY OVERNIGHT AND GREED KILLED U. sECONDLY I HAVE NOTICED THAT IN NIGERIA, MOST PEOPLE THAT ORGANISE SEMINARS DO NOT KNOW HOW TO TRADE FOREX, RATHER THEY ARE JUST TRYING TO DECIEVE OTHERS AND MAKE MONEY IN THE PROCESS.

1 Like

Re: Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. by Fhemmmy: 3:11pm On Nov 13, 2012
surveyProf:
That is quite expensive, I got same phone for 20k naira, anyway used one!

Canada is not a big zone for Nokia cos of all the Chinese invasion of Nigeria . . .
Re: Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. by surveyProf(m): 5:09pm On Nov 13, 2012
Fhemmmy:

Canada is not a big zone for Nokia cos of all the Chinese invasion of Nigeria . . .

its fairly used n97, like 3yrs ago, Finland made and is 20k, still using it till date, it all depands on luck anyway and has nothing to do with Chinese invasion of 9ja mkt!
Re: Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. by Fhemmmy: 5:23pm On Nov 13, 2012
surveyProf:

its fairly used n97, like 3yrs ago, Finland made and is 20k, still using it till date, it all depands on luck anyway and has nothing to do with Chinese invasion of 9ja mkt!

I do feel you . . .
Re: Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. by AFOLABISUNKANMI(m): 6:52pm On Nov 13, 2012
I know there are lot of people out there who are looking for a way to start online importation with ease, I have discovered a good and secure way that teaches a to z steps needed to achieve success in online importation business in Nigeria. you may love to check it out here is the link www.importationbiz..com
Re: Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. by Nobody: 7:09pm On Nov 13, 2012
Fhemmmy:

They are from the nation of RiMs itself . . . Canada, they are Canadian used . . . Femmmy.moto@gmail.com or call me at +1-647-702-8336 (will be deleted in few minutes

I still met it here 3weeks later shocked
Re: Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. by Fhemmmy: 2:43pm On Nov 14, 2012
iOmoge: I still met it here 3weeks later shocked

Now you made it impossible for me to delete it . . . Lol, By the way, were the one that called me early today?
Re: Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. by Nobody: 4:19pm On Nov 14, 2012
Fhemmmy:

How can one buy a used phone for 20k while there are many Brand new phones going at 20k. Nigerianszzzz
Re: Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. by Fhemmmy: 4:24pm On Nov 14, 2012
chuna1985:

How can one buy a used phone for 20k while there are many Brand new phones going at 20k. Nigerianszzzz

Only you know the answer to that, Sir . . . Just like i can ask, why would someone buy a brand new phone every month while they could buy a neatly used from Canada and dont have to change it for years? tongue
Re: Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. by Nobody: 7:16pm On Nov 14, 2012
Fhemmmy:

Now you made it impossible for me to delete it . . . Lol, By the way, were the one that called me early today?

no, am not the one o.

grin
Re: Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. by Fhemmmy: 7:24pm On Nov 14, 2012
iOmoge: No, am not the one o.

grin

OK, no problem, are into Phone buz as well?
Re: Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. by Nobody: 8:22pm On Nov 14, 2012
Fhemmmy:

OK, no problem, are into Phone buz as well?

No, am not.

Don't have a flair 4 selling.

undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Banks Suspended Payment Card Use Abroad / Hausa Man Refused To Sell Beans To A Woman After She Tried To Cheat Him / Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah Press Statement Towards Eliminating Fuel Queues Nationwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.