Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,046 members, 7,807,139 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:09 AM

Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. (27006 Views)

If You Are Into Any Biz Giving U 2k - 3k Daily Please Drop The Biz Info / What Business Can I Start With 120k And Rake In 2-3k Daily / 2k - 3k Daily Income Biz Idea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. by Fhemmmy: 6:44am On Jan 05, 2013
Pacemaker:
Do you have reliable people that remit money back to you in Canada from nigeria after biz transaction?

I am sure you know that question is so direct and personal and i wont be answerng such questions just like that without knowing why you asked and who you are, no offence intended
Re: Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. by Niiade(m): 8:17am On Jan 05, 2013
Pacemaker:
Oh cool. I spoke to your shipper in Lagos and from your dealings with him, I will trust him and give him a deal to clear my SUV

I clearly understand your pains with Nigerian or Nigeria but we still have people who are honest. The environment itself doesn't promote or reward honest people like it should, but there are Nigerian who still bear honesty as a principle. If you need someone to trust with your dealings in Nigeria, we can talk and m very sure you would be informed thru me. Lovely day
Re: Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. by Pacemaker: 12:48pm On Jan 05, 2013
Fhemmmy:

I am sure you know that question is so direct and personal and i wont be answerng such questions jexperiencehat without knowing why you asked and who you are, no offence intended
I dont mean to scare you, its just amazing to hear a fellow diasporan vouch for those back home as been honest because speaking from my own experience i can say i have no one to trust out there. My brother lost 300k dollars to a relative in Nigeria while I lost one fourth of that amount also. We don't ship one container to Nigeria when we used to, the minimum were ten at a go.
Re: Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. by Pacemaker: 12:54pm On Jan 05, 2013
Niiade:

I clearly understand your pains with Nigerian or Nigeria but we still have people who are honest. The environment itself doesn't promote or reward honest people like it should, but there are Nigerian who still bear honesty as a principle. If you need someone to trust with your dealings in Nigeria, we can talk and m very sure you would be informed thru me. Lovely day
I am very sorry, I am looking beyond shipping goods to Nigeria. Any high end goods I ship to Nigeria for now will be for personal usage or if its by demand from a client.
Re: Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. by Fhemmmy: 7:18pm On Jan 05, 2013
Pacemaker:
I dont mean to scare you, its just amazing to hear a fellow diasporan vouch for those back home as been honest because speaking from my own experience i can say i have no one to trust out there. My brother lost 300k dollars to a relative in Nigeria while I lost one fourth of that amount also. We don't ship one container to Nigeria when we used to, the minimum were ten at a go.

Lol . . . Well,i have stories to tell too of how i have lost money and all that till God Blessed me with my recent and current partners . . . I have realized some of my mistakes and learnt from them, yes, i have a reliable company in Canada that does money remittance for me and very affordable and reliable.
One of the mistakes i made is what you probably made too, wanna make all the money in one day instead of growing into the money making . . . by so doing you minimize your loss and gradually grow while learning the rope
Re: Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. by Pacemaker: 7:35pm On Jan 05, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Lol . . . Well,i have stories to tell too of how i have lost money and all that till God Blessed me with my recent and current partners . . . I have realized some of my mistakes and learnt from them, yes, i have a reliable company in Canada that does money remittance for me and very affordable and reliable.
One of the mistakes i made is what you probably made too, wanna make all the money in one day instead of growing into the money making . . . by so doing you minimize your loss and gradually grow while learning the rope
You are absolutely right, I was shipping bulk goods to Nigeria and was hoping to get a fat return because I thought the Nigeria I left years ago still has its legacy. My college buddies parents are heavy in the political scene in one of the political stsbled east african countries, they promised to clear the way out there for me so I can be shipping goods direct to wholesale buyers. I have known people of that country here in states as very honest with good conscience. If it works out as planned....viva doing biz with Nigerian traders! !!!
Re: Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jan 05, 2013
@OP
Have You heard of Nethelpers Program? I made N700k in 2009 when the Program
was called another name. Now i've repackaged and remodeled it to spit out
millions, even billions for me. You just need 10% of what you got as initial startup
But you can be a part of it, now in its remodelling stage.
I need partners to join me, by partners i mean the starting three members + me
to key in now before it goes live in a weeks time.
Note this is not mlm but a very powerful online network marketing + information
exchange venture
Because its private matter, just p.m me and i'll give you details about it.
Re: Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. by Fhemmmy: 8:26pm On Jan 05, 2013
Pacemaker:
You are absolutely right, I was shipping bulk goods to Nigeria and was hoping to get a fat return because I thought the Nigeria I left years ago still has its legacy. My college buddies parents are heavy in the political scene in one of the political stsbled east african countries, they promised to clear the way out there for me so I can be shipping goods direct to wholesale buyers. I have known people of that country here in states as very honest with good conscience. If it works out as planned....viva doing biz with Nigerian traders! !!!

We all fell victim of such but in all, we will all get there . . . .
Re: Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. by tinnymerit(m): 6:19am On Jan 07, 2013
ogbongenet: QUAIL FARMIN…….QUICK CASH……

Quail farming is an uncommon farming business in Nigeria, but the few people that have embraced it are not only smiling to banks, they are also enjoying both the nutritional and health values derived from consuming it
Considering the large number of poultry farmers in Kaduna that have embraced quail farming, it is no doubt one booming farming business that is gradually taking over chicken poultry business in most parts of the north. The high rate of returns and low cost of investment as well rearing them are some of the reasons many farmers are fast resorting to quail farming. In Zaria alone, there are more than 50 farms where quail are reared and sold. The fact that the birds grow and reach maturity stage faster and lay eggs within two months, compared with the six-month maturity period of chickens for whether egg-laying or consumption, attract them to farmers who see the business as a better and more sustainable investment to explore.
From market surveys both in Zaria and Kaduna, a female quail bird sells for N500 while the male goes for between N250 and N300. Its speckled eggs go for between N20 and N25. The bird’s high nutritional and market value encourage many chicken poultry farmers to abandon the business for quail farming. The NEWS gathered that these financial and health benefits, especially the high and quick returns on investment, largely explained farmers’ rush into the business in Jos where it first started, and in Kano, Kaduna and other states in the north where it is booming now. But it is very difficult for people in the southwest who wish to go into quail farming due to the problem of getting quail chicks for starting. Good news the problem has now been solved because you can easily get it now in Ibadan. I started the business just three months ago but glory be to God I earn nothing less than 4000 Naira every day.
BENEFIT OF QUAIL FARMING
It is very easy to maintain
It is not capital intensive compare to poultry farming
High return in a very short time (quail start laying at 45 day old)
It require small space
Quail egg are now recommended in the hospital which makes a good business
Here are some additional benefits you might get from eating quail eggs.:
* acquire a strong immunity system and improve metabolism.
* contain important quantity of calcium easy to assimilate.
* help healing gastritis, ulcer.
* increase hemoglobin level, remove heavy metals, toxins from blood.
* help in the treatment of tuberculosis, asthma,.
* diabetes
* contain ovomucoid protein, used in the production of anti allergic drugs.
* help inhibit cancerous growth.
* help eliminate and remove stones from liver, kidneys and bladder.
* stimulate intellectual activity.
* may accelerate recuperation after blood stroke and help strengthen heart muscle.
* are a powerful stimulant of intimate potency. They nourish the prostrate gland with useful substances, phosphorus, proteins and vitamins and therefore help restore intimate potency.

FOR FURTHER INFO TYPE QUAIL FARMING OR BENEFIT OF QUAIL EGG ON GOOGLE.

TO START QUAIL FARMING CONTACT ME ON 08060115253 OR profindeed@yahoo.com.

Meet you at the top
Here are some additional benefits you might
get from eating
quail eggs.:
* acquire a strong immunity system and improve
metabolism.
* contain important quantity of calcium easy to assimilate.
* help healing gastritis, ulcer.
* increase hemoglobin level, remove heavy metals, toxins
from blood.
* help in the treatment of tuberculosis, asthma,.
* diabetes
* contain ovomucoid protein, used in the production of anti
allergic drugs.
* help inhibit cancerous growth.
* help eliminate and remove stones from liver, kidneys and
bladder.
* stimulate intellectual activity.
* may accelerate recuperation after blood stroke and help
strengthen heart muscle.
* are a powerful stimulant of intimate potency. They
nourish the prostrate gland with useful substances
phosphorus, proteins and vitamins and therefore help
restore intimate
potency.
FOR FURTHER INFO TYPE BENEFIT OF
quail EGG ON GOOGLE.
You can order at the cheapest price ever.

Re: Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. by Niiade(m): 11:03am On Jan 07, 2013
Pacemaker:
wish you all the best sir
Re: Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. by 4X4: 4:15pm On Jan 07, 2013
hnmmm
Re: Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. by Fhemmmy: 5:18pm On Jan 07, 2013
4X4: for a small fee ill give you a business idea that will tripple your money. i would have done it but i dont have the capital.

ummmmmmmmmmmm . . .
Re: Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. by ruggedcuzz: 10:18pm On Jan 07, 2013
Have been following this thread for sometimes now, am really impressed i must confess. Now that am in need of a good advice, i have no place to go than to fall back here.

Am planning to start a business with #500,000, and i decided to settle for transportation business since i believe its less risky and i dont need to start begging for customers.

With that amount, i ll need an advice on the type of transportation business to go into, with good return. Is it interstate or i should just buy a car and use as taxi within my community?
I need your professional advice as am a newbie to this business
Re: Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. by 4X4: 10:22pm On Jan 07, 2013
transportation is not it unless you want to drive the bus yourself. too much story in that. i have solid business ideas its just capital thats the problem.
Re: Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. by godello: 1:17am On Jan 08, 2013
4X4: transportation is not it unless you want to drive the bus yourself. too much story in that. i have solid business ideas its just capital thats the problem.
4x4 lets discuss,whr ar u. 08068614773
Re: Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. by Pacemaker: 5:46am On Jan 08, 2013
ruggedcuzz: Have been following this thread for sometimes now, am really impressed i must confess. Now that am in need of a good advice, i have no place to go than to fall back here.

Am planning to start a business with #500,000, and i decided to settle for transportation business since i believe its less risky and i dont need to start begging for customers.

With that amount, i ll need an advice on the type of transportation business to go into, with good return. Is it interstate or i should just buy a car and use as taxi within my community?
I need your professional advice as am a newbie to this business
Nigerian roads are too rugged for some one with just 500k. You will need half of that amount reserved for repairs incase there are break down. Drivers in Nigeria are not reliable also. Best of luck and never listen to those requesting a private discuss via email (419).
Re: Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. by 4X4: 2:28pm On Jan 08, 2013
ill give you a business idea that will tripple your money. i would have done it but i dont have the capital. reply if your still intetested
Re: Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. by bignaira: 2:36pm On Jan 08, 2013
300k is good enough to set up importation of cheap used and new products from usa and uk.
If you manage your capital very well, you will be making a good income on every sales made
This complete guide will put you through and others who want to venture into online importation
of cheap products see here www.proinfomarketing.com/importers.htm
Re: Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. by ruggedcuzz: 8:13pm On Jan 08, 2013
Pacemaker:
Nigerian roads are too rugged for some one with just 500k. You will need half of that amount reserved for repairs incase there are break down. Drivers in Nigeria are not reliable also. Best of luck and never listen to those requesting a private discuss via email (419).
Thanks for d advice...i ll also like to know wc is more profitable btw interstate and taxi business.
About reliable driver, i want to do d driving by myself until i get a good job
Re: Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. by Pacemaker: 12:49am On Jan 09, 2013
ruggedcuzz:
Thanks for d advice...i ll also like to know wc is more profitable btw interstate and taxi business.
About reliable driver, i want to do d driving by myself until i get a good job
Your capital is too small for transport Biz. The cons does not equals the pros. If you live in lagos try visiting near by towns like otta. Ask small scale cosmetics or provision store owners if you could be supplying them their goods in credit. These are goods that can only be found in idumota for wholesale price.sign an MOU with them and then proceed to collect your money after weeks of sale. It can be milk or other stuff that are used daily. After two years as been a small scale distributor you may expand to other region.

1 Like

Re: Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. by snapon(m): 4:05am On Jan 09, 2013
I would suggest you use half of that money to create more leverage for yourself and triple your income to the point, where your making close to a million naira a month. Glogal NPN gives you every tool you need to succeed online. I can show you how to grow an internet business, if you need a strategy on how to have a profitable business that you can operate.

This is how Global NPN works: http://nairaaffiliate..dk/

Contact me if you have any questions.

Snapon
Re: Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. by Pacemaker: 4:12am On Jan 09, 2013
snapon: I would suggest you use half of that money to create more leverage for yourself and triple your income to the point, where your making close to a million naira a month. Glogal NPN gives you every tool you need to succeed online. I can show you how to grow an internet business, if you need a strategy on how to have a profitable business that you can operate.

This is how Global NPN works: http://nairaaffiliate..dk/

Contact me if you have any questions.

Snapon
If your scheme is authentic, why not publicize your bank statement to back your statement?
Re: Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. by bignaira: 9:11am On Jan 09, 2013
importation business if you are interested go to the website www.proinfomarketing.com/importers.htm[b][/b]
Re: Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. by profet: 12:48pm On Jan 10, 2013
@ hommes.

A whole lot of business ideas has been introduced to you that are intended to make you money.
First and foremost, it is imperative that you follow these simple guidelines if you do not want
your N300,000 to vanish into thin air.

1. You do not need money to make money. You don't need to invest N300,000 to make money. What you
need to invest in order to make money is TIME! Take out time to first DISCOVER YOURSELF. Ask
yourself some pertinent questions such as

" What kind of person am I?" ....

Are you a kind of person that loves been active, doing
some very physical chores or you are a strategist, a thinker, a master planner. If you love
physical chores or being active, then a business such as owning a taxi or even haulage
business, etc which you'll man yourself might suit you. If you are a thinker, you might want to put
into consideration the logistics of getting people to run the business for you.

Your kind of person will determine the kind of business you venture into and how you intend
running the business.This will enable you succeed in your choice of business.

" What do you love doing?".....

Although this is not a strict rule, it is very important that you know you love doing.
You may call it passion. If your business is your passion, excellent! If it is not, then
it must enable you live your life, indulge in your passion and cater for the kind of life
desire or wish to live; which brings us to the last question

" What kind/standard of life do you desire?".....
Do not waste your time LEARNING a business that cannot support the kind/standard of life you
wish ti live. Pronto!

2. Having discovered yourself and the kind of business you wish to LEARN ,( mind you I used the
term ( LEARN for BUSINESS) and not( INVEST YOUR MONEY ) , you now need to INVEST YOUR TIME
learning the particular business from a mentor, someone willing to teach you the rudiments of
the business.

In some cases, this person may be a relative and in other cases, a total stranger. This person
in particular will be willing to make sure that you succeed. Your success becomes his goal. You
must also endeavour to show your willingness to LEARN. In the case of a stranger being your
mentor or tutor, a fee might be charged for the duration of your tutelage. That notwithstanding,
you must ensure that your tutor is more willing to see you master your new line of business and
succeed rather than fleece you of your hard earned money.

You must note at this point that you have not invested in a business rather you are about to invest
your TIME learning a business of your choice. Having gone through this learning process with your
tutor, he also guides and supervises you during your first phase of investing your money in the
business. You gradually learn to become independent of him until your are totally weaned of his
intensive tutelage/coaching.

Going through this process, you are 90% sure of being successful in any business venture which you
choose.

I personally love the GSM Recharge card business. It is very high in demand, convienient,
does not require much capital, ie you can start small and increase your capital and profits as time
goes on and is also very very profitable. Printing of all the denomination of Gsm recharge cards with
a very portable machine gives me all the time in the world I need to indulge in my passion. The high
profit margin also supports my lifestyle.

I also import tablet pcs, flash drives, pen drives, gsm watch phones and a whole lot from China and sell
in Nigeria at amazing profits, sometime from 300% to 500%. All tghis I do from HOME!

At this point, I advise that you follow the steps listed above and by the grace of God, you,ll be able to
make good profit from your capital of N300,000.

If you have any personal question, simply send a mail to tosabem2000@Yahoo.com
You can also ask me here on this forum and I will give the adequate reply.

God bless.

3 Likes

Re: Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. by ogoplus: 5:09pm On Jan 17, 2013
elifire:

I found this as one of the most lucrative business so far without fraud

Before I buy yuor ebook. How much is the printing machine.
I have limited funds and I want to start immediately;don't want to get stucked with an ebook
Re: Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. by pword: 6:10pm On Jan 17, 2013
peterowode: honestly, you can invest part of that money say N100,00 in forex trading and you will make millions in the shortest possible.
If you have the right strategy,you would rake in millions in from the forex market.
I use a very wonderful forex robot software for almost 2 years and have given me consistent result.
PM me if you are interested

bros how can i go about this forex trading of thing? i have been hearing about it but dont know how to go about it.pleas feed me with more infor information through my email: sol2galaxy@live.com. thank you
Re: Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. by 2helpu(m): 11:40pm On Jan 18, 2013
Please visit this site below for profitable business opportunities you can do in Nigeria.

http://ictknowledge.com/biz/
Re: Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. by JimloveTM(m): 10:35am On Jan 19, 2013
check this thread out. A lot of free business ideas you can start with 300k or less
https://www.nairaland.com/1157810/business-footprints-through-2013-season
Re: Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jan 19, 2013
https://www.nairaland.com/1116339/it-yourself-importation-guide-free/13

Look for things dt r in demand in ur area,check d price they are sold and source for d product at cheaper price. Make sure u include all costs including transport and estimate ur selling price. Start small b4 going big time. You could retail d product urself or sell to retailers at a discount.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Economy: Nigerians Look Up To 10 Companies In 2024 / Hausa Man Refused To Sell Beans To A Woman After She Tried To Cheat Him / Dangote To Launch Rice Mill In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.