Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,719 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:00 PM

What Weird/Disgusting Things Have You Found In Your Food? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Weird/Disgusting Things Have You Found In Your Food? (8882 Views)

Man Shares Disgusting Pics Of Expired Nigerian Product With Altered Dates / Disgusting Things Ever Found In Food. / Most Disgusting Things Eva Found In Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Weird/Disgusting Things Have You Found In Your Food? by lolaluv1(f): 11:22am On Oct 19, 2012
People have been known to find strange things in their food.

An example was last week when I got finished with a class and decided to cool off with a fizzy drink.

I sat on a stonebench, sipping through the straw when something not-so-liquid passed through the straw into my mouth. Eeewww!!

Quickly, I spat it out. Still don't know what it was but I do know it wasn't a roach!
Or a fly!

That brand of drink was my favourite, but now, I think I'm done with it.sad

I wish I could make some money off suing them...wink tongue

Which also reminds me. My aunt sent me to blend some tomatoes back then. The 'engine woman' had about 3 different blending engines. Two for wet stuffs like beans and tomatoes. One industrial engine for elubo.

That faithful day, I met her blending elubo. As she overturned the last batch of elubo from the sack into the engine, a gecko that had been hiding in the sack got caught in the melee.
'Ye! Gecko jabo sinu elubo!'

The woman said helplessly as she watched the gecko disappear with the elubo into the entrails of the angry engine. She continued with what she was doing..sad

2 Likes

Re: What Weird/Disgusting Things Have You Found In Your Food? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Oct 19, 2012
found armpit or pubic hair#dnt knw which # in my pap
Re: What Weird/Disgusting Things Have You Found In Your Food? by omotola1(m): 2:47pm On Oct 19, 2012
Rat shiit in soup.
Re: What Weird/Disgusting Things Have You Found In Your Food? by lolaluv1(f): 5:21pm On Oct 19, 2012
Ify Angela: found armpit or pubic hair#dnt knw which # in my pap
Ify Angela: found armpit or pubic hair#dnt knw which # in my pap

Yuck! For your sake I hope it was head-hair...lol! cheesy

omotola1: Rat shiit in soup.
Wow! Rats get in places... grin
Re: What Weird/Disgusting Things Have You Found In Your Food? by Ramcie(f): 8:44am On Oct 20, 2012
A strand of Hair. And I know it's mine cos I cook my food myself.
Re: What Weird/Disgusting Things Have You Found In Your Food? by Nobody: 8:44am On Oct 20, 2012
Mammy Water Hair! Much longer than Brazilian hair and it was tasty too.
Re: What Weird/Disgusting Things Have You Found In Your Food? by Nasri100(m): 8:47am On Oct 20, 2012
Ants Tasty!
Re: What Weird/Disgusting Things Have You Found In Your Food? by purpinkx(m): 8:49am On Oct 20, 2012
Found fish bone in my meat pie undecided

4 Likes

Re: What Weird/Disgusting Things Have You Found In Your Food? by Nobody: 8:50am On Oct 20, 2012
Housefly in my beer
Strands of hair in my meals

1 Like

Re: What Weird/Disgusting Things Have You Found In Your Food? by ektbear: 8:52am On Oct 20, 2012
hair, plastic, metal
Re: What Weird/Disgusting Things Have You Found In Your Food? by dotcomnamename: 8:53am On Oct 20, 2012
I have found a monkey's head in my food grin
Re: What Weird/Disgusting Things Have You Found In Your Food? by 1shortblackboy: 8:53am On Oct 20, 2012
i found a fishing hook in my egusi soup

3 Likes

Re: What Weird/Disgusting Things Have You Found In Your Food? by rocka: 8:54am On Oct 20, 2012
Chugged down a bottle of Coca cola without hesitation one time. As I got close to the bottom, something unexpected hit my tongue. I spat it out....lo and behold ......Cucaracha(cockroach)!!! undecided
Re: What Weird/Disgusting Things Have You Found In Your Food? by FKO1(m): 8:55am On Oct 20, 2012
found a tiny snajl in ma vegtable soup.
And also lst week,i found a roach in ma pot of banga rice.
Re: What Weird/Disgusting Things Have You Found In Your Food? by eyzeberg: 8:56am On Oct 20, 2012
;DI saw a giant roach in my vegetable soup in a popular eatry. The bad part was dat this soup contained crayfish, wondered if I had used pounded yam to carry a roach thinking it was a crayfish. I went irrate, couldn't eat for 3 days.
Re: What Weird/Disgusting Things Have You Found In Your Food? by freecocoa(f): 8:56am On Oct 20, 2012
-Strands of hair in meals sometimes, I wonder how they get there even though I usually have hair net on when cooking.
-A small piece of rope inside fufu wey I buy.
I no fit remember all sef.

1 Like

Re: What Weird/Disgusting Things Have You Found In Your Food? by bid4rich(m): 8:56am On Oct 20, 2012
Oh boy! Na cockroach I bite inside ewedu soup o thinking it was fish. I just knew in my mouth that this isn't fish and when I spat it out 'O my God' i was like vomiting the whole food only to realise that the intestine was about to dissolve in my mouth, chai! Cant forget that.
Re: What Weird/Disgusting Things Have You Found In Your Food? by prinxard(m): 8:57am On Oct 20, 2012
i found winch(witch) in a kpof-kpof.!

2 Likes

Re: What Weird/Disgusting Things Have You Found In Your Food? by misreal(m): 8:58am On Oct 20, 2012
Stone,ratshit and sometimes roaches
Re: What Weird/Disgusting Things Have You Found In Your Food? by onome25(m): 8:59am On Oct 20, 2012
lola.luv:
People have been known to find strange things in their food.

An example was last week when I got finished with a class and decided to cool off with a fizzy drink.

I sat on a stonebench, sipping through the straw when something not-so-liquid passed through the straw into my mouth. Eeewww!!

Quickly, I spat it out. Still don't know what it was but I do know it wasn't a roach!
Or a fly!

That brand of drink was my favourite, but now, I think I'm done with it.sad

I wish I could make some money off suing them...wink tongue

Which also reminds me. My aunt sent me to blend some tomatoes back then. The 'engine woman' had about 3 different blending engines. Two for wet stuffs like beans and tomatoes. One industrial engine for elubo.

That faithful day, I met her blending elubo. As she overturned the last batch of elubo from the sack into the engine, a gecko that had been hiding in the sack got caught in the melee.
'Ye! Gecko jabo sinu elubo!'

The woman said helplessly as she watched the gecko disappear with the elubo into the entrails of the angry engine. She continued with what she was doing..sad
your own na small nah...kia i don stop to eat women FOOD that wears attachment because , i happen to visit a decent eatry with a friend;ordered for fufu & as i a dig dip into the egusi soup with my moulded fufu hip in my hand,lol & behold.......na HAIR i come ROOT comot from the soup! "kia that woman no find things eazy that day o"

1 Like

Re: What Weird/Disgusting Things Have You Found In Your Food? by Nobody: 9:00am On Oct 20, 2012
1 shortblackboy: i found a fishing hook in my egusi soup

Exactly the same thing I found in my soup. I was very surprised.
Re: What Weird/Disgusting Things Have You Found In Your Food? by Nobody: 9:02am On Oct 20, 2012
I found rubber band in my soup.I kept on chewing it thinking it was pomo! The thing no gree scatter for my mouth.na im I bring am out,lo and behold I have been stressing my teeth chewing rubber band! embarassed

2 Likes

Re: What Weird/Disgusting Things Have You Found In Your Food? by DECOtech(m): 9:04am On Oct 20, 2012
roach in my beans embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: What Weird/Disgusting Things Have You Found In Your Food? by UNLEASHED(m): 9:04am On Oct 20, 2012
Hair, fishing hook, roach, flies
Re: What Weird/Disgusting Things Have You Found In Your Food? by Tushed: 9:05am On Oct 20, 2012
I found an housefly in a rice stew
Re: What Weird/Disgusting Things Have You Found In Your Food? by Mavrick2012: 9:06am On Oct 20, 2012
O boy,i was already chewin d tin b4 i discova say na cokroch.i hate odinary maggi tochin my mouth,d day i saw a complete(undisolvd)maggi in my soup i almost vomit.CAN U IMAGIN CONDOM INSIDE RICE?!!! d day i saw it i was...
Re: What Weird/Disgusting Things Have You Found In Your Food? by Sleekknight(m): 9:06am On Oct 20, 2012
Found stone in my beans
Re: What Weird/Disgusting Things Have You Found In Your Food? by djeezy(m): 9:08am On Oct 20, 2012
I've found maggot(big ones) inside coke bottle that I was about †̥̥o̲̣̥ open.'Twas negligence from the bottling company. I took pictures of it †̥̥o̲̣̥ serve as evidence. When I got †̥̥o̲̣̥ coca cola company,i claimed I bought it in the night απϑ there was no light απϑ what if I had drank it. Coca cola,offered †̥̥o̲̣̥ replace the drink with one crate of mineral which I recalcitrantly declined. I threatened them I'll go †̥̥o̲̣̥ court. I relied on the classical case on law of tort, donoghue v. Stevenson, claiming for damages inter alia. After so much threats, I was given a hundred απϑ fifty thousand. I smiled home....This happened in 2004.

1 Like

Re: What Weird/Disgusting Things Have You Found In Your Food? by yeye4live(m): 9:08am On Oct 20, 2012
My babe actualy use her breast milk to make tea 4me 1day,afta I finish takin it den she told me,although I notice somow d taste waz so delicious wen takin it,infant u made me remenba dat day am gona ask 4more now bye
Re: What Weird/Disgusting Things Have You Found In Your Food? by Neoviper147: 9:09am On Oct 20, 2012
[size=16pt]Boko-Haram Bombs[/size] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Weird/Disgusting Things Have You Found In Your Food? by Preacherkid: 9:10am On Oct 20, 2012
[color=#990000][/color] i went 2 a resturant 2 eat loiloi & banga soup,i saw in d middle of d loiloi sometin like d tail of a lizard,since then i hate loiloi 2 d call..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buyers needed for L-LYSINE, DL-METHIONINE, FISHMEAL At Best Prices / Can You Eat Food Without Meat? / NAFDAC Shuts 47 Bakeries, Water Factories In Maiduguri During Routine Inspection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.