Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,385 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:56 AM

Man Wins $30 Million Lottery Shortly After Being Dumped By Girlfriend - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Wins $30 Million Lottery Shortly After Being Dumped By Girlfriend (16373 Views)

Goat With Human Face In Kano, Dumped In Refuse Heap (Photos) / $30,000 Catacombo Coffin With Sound System & A Spotify Streaming Account / The Lottery Death Sentence: How $30 Million Lotto Winner Ended Up Broke And Murd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Wins $30 Million Lottery Shortly After Being Dumped By Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:57pm On Oct 19, 2012
freecocoa: My own concern is why the tax equals almost half of the money?
true, the tax is huge...but then it does't matter 'cos $14 m tax with $16 m left is way better than 0$ tax with 0$ left. i would gladly pay 20m tax and be left with 10m if it comes from the lottery.
Re: Man Wins $30 Million Lottery Shortly After Being Dumped By Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:00pm On Oct 19, 2012
Which kind wicked taxation be this? That's madness abeg.
Re: Man Wins $30 Million Lottery Shortly After Being Dumped By Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 19, 2012
Tamita: No Biggie, the gal might be richer than the $30 Million...who knows? Love is not all about Money jare.
. . . . . . . . . . . And he has been working two jobs everyday, to support his family? And he has been living in a mortgage house all his life? And his girlfriend is richer than 30 Million Dollars? Why dont we all think well before sayin out some words pls? Just asking. . . .

3 Likes

Re: Man Wins $30 Million Lottery Shortly After Being Dumped By Girlfriend by Etumgbe(m): 10:03pm On Oct 19, 2012
No condition is permanent in a man's life
Re: Man Wins $30 Million Lottery Shortly After Being Dumped By Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 19, 2012
Am afraid this guy will go back to a life of poverty having explained what he intends to do with his millions. He wants to help his mother with the motgage, his family, donate some amount and nothing else. He'll be worse than he was prior to winning his jackpot in few years, sorry I mean months.
Re: Man Wins $30 Million Lottery Shortly After Being Dumped By Girlfriend by sushieater: 10:08pm On Oct 19, 2012
oubi: Humans that we are will always find an event to attach it to..if it hadn't been his "girl friend" it probably would ђa√ع been "... Shortly after his father died." SMH.
aπd besides, the most important tin in every relationship is happyness. If the girl is happy whereeva she is, no regrets.
Exactly..And it's not like the guy said that his girlfriend dumped him because he didn't have money, i wonder why peeps are connecting his girlfriend to the gist..Besides some girls care less about a dude's money, except maybe 9ja girls j/k
Re: Man Wins $30 Million Lottery Shortly After Being Dumped By Girlfriend by 2sexy(m): 10:14pm On Oct 19, 2012
Freiburger: That girl will do everything to ensure a reunification. grin
I dey tell u
Re: Man Wins $30 Million Lottery Shortly After Being Dumped By Girlfriend by logica(m): 10:19pm On Oct 19, 2012
I believe the single cash payment option has the high tax rate (close to 50%). There is another option where you don't get paid in full immediately but spread over a period; that has a lower tax rate if I remember correctly.
Re: Man Wins $30 Million Lottery Shortly After Being Dumped By Girlfriend by ocelot2006(m): 10:23pm On Oct 19, 2012
Callotti: Na even ARAB sef. . . .
Small blokos!
Abeg carry ya money go!
Sheeeeeeeeeeesh.
Who wan follow 'TALIBAN' sef. . .
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeew. . . . . angry

The name is Singh. He is Indian (Punjab), not Arab.
Re: Man Wins $30 Million Lottery Shortly After Being Dumped By Girlfriend by obowunmi(m): 10:23pm On Oct 19, 2012
I bet she will try to come back and the man being pu-ss-ywhipped will take her back. After a year lottery winners either commit suicide or end up broke - she will dump him again when she's done.
Re: Man Wins $30 Million Lottery Shortly After Being Dumped By Girlfriend by greaterlove(m): 10:32pm On Oct 19, 2012
Its because of the option of payment he went for. I think the guy made a mistake, maybe he is in a hurry to cash in on the money and go on a spending spree, sometimes an option of investing the money for you and paying you a percentage is also presented to the winner. I wish the guy all the best and pray that he manages the money well cos this one wey the guy eye dey shine like this to collect the money cash e go take God's grace to manage am.
Re: Man Wins $30 Million Lottery Shortly After Being Dumped By Girlfriend by Ayomight(m): 10:34pm On Oct 19, 2012
grin...if d girlfrnd ad known ni...she shuld av stayed.
Re: Man Wins $30 Million Lottery Shortly After Being Dumped By Girlfriend by papaejima1: 10:39pm On Oct 19, 2012
Small blokos!
Abeg carry ya money go!
Sheeeeeeeeeeesh.
Oh boy that name is Indian embarassed embarassed embarassed
Google is your friend.. shocked shocked
Re: Man Wins $30 Million Lottery Shortly After Being Dumped By Girlfriend by freecocoa(f): 10:43pm On Oct 19, 2012
born2fuck: freetoto, wetin dey haPpen now, you bi dey hungry me to nak akpako but you were found missing
Your fada, hilldiot.
Re: Man Wins $30 Million Lottery Shortly After Being Dumped By Girlfriend by slimyem: 10:45pm On Oct 19, 2012
The title of this story and the comments on this thread make it sound like the girl dumped the guy because he was broke...except that the guy didn't give the reasons for the break-up in his story..
Did anybody consider that the break-up could have been any other reason outside money since it wasn't expressly stated in the story?
Why do people make silly assumptions just to slight women?
Hian!!
Re: Man Wins $30 Million Lottery Shortly After Being Dumped By Girlfriend by LordReed(m): 10:46pm On Oct 19, 2012
Small blokos!
Abeg carry ya money go!
Sheeeeeeeeeeesh.

Bigotry at its finest! Misinformed hater the man is of Indian descent!
Re: Man Wins $30 Million Lottery Shortly After Being Dumped By Girlfriend by born2boink(m): 10:47pm On Oct 19, 2012
freecocoa: Your fada, hilldiot.
no go pour sand inside my garri!I think say freecocoa means freetoto so I go fit sharpen my prick wella for incase of incasity like dem dey talk for high school, me love toto die

1 Like

Re: Man Wins $30 Million Lottery Shortly After Being Dumped By Girlfriend by CGKing(m): 10:50pm On Oct 19, 2012
"Honey, honey, I didnt mean for it to be this way. It was a mistake. I meant to break up with michael cos he hurt me so bad. I had tears in my eyes so i didnt see it was you. I can never break up with you. Iv never felt this way with any man before in my life. Baby i love you. I need you. And i want to spend the rest of my life with you and i cant do anything without you. How am i going to live without u? You take my breathe away sunny...."

Na small do. She can handle the situation. They can. All of them.
Re: Man Wins $30 Million Lottery Shortly After Being Dumped By Girlfriend by CGKing(m): 10:54pm On Oct 19, 2012
slimyem: The title of this story and the comments on this thread make it sound like the girl dumped the guy because he was broke...except that the guy didn't give the reasons for the break-up in his story..
Did anybody consider that the break-up could have been any other reason outside money since it wasn't expressly stated in the story?
Why do people make silly assumptions just to slight women?
Hian!!

The reasons for the which she dumped him, no matter what it was, will now be irrelevant. You know now
Re: Man Wins $30 Million Lottery Shortly After Being Dumped By Girlfriend by F00028: 10:56pm On Oct 19, 2012
Small blokos!
Abeg carry ya money go!
Sheeeeeeeeeeesh.

sigh...silence is the virtue of ....

sandeep singh na arab name
Re: Man Wins $30 Million Lottery Shortly After Being Dumped By Girlfriend by slimyem: 10:58pm On Oct 19, 2012
CGKing:

The reasons for the which she dumped him, no matter what it was, will now be irrelevant. You know now
why should it be irrelevant?
That's so much unfair bias!!
Re: Man Wins $30 Million Lottery Shortly After Being Dumped By Girlfriend by freecocoa(f): 11:01pm On Oct 19, 2012
born2fuck: no go pour sand inside my garri!I think say freecocoa means freetoto so I go fit sharpen my prick wella for incase of incasity like dem dey talk for high school, me love toto die
And the stupidity keeps getting finer.
Re: Man Wins $30 Million Lottery Shortly After Being Dumped By Girlfriend by mcsteve3322: 11:03pm On Oct 19, 2012
My man enjoy jor,Girls make una check well well who u want ex communicate;is a lesson.
Re: Man Wins $30 Million Lottery Shortly After Being Dumped By Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:03pm On Oct 19, 2012

LOL na naija you dey. who dey pay tax for naija? You never pay proper tax before so u no know how things be for there.
Some taxation and various fees dey enough to vex person.....but at least you see the result of your tax money.
Re: Man Wins $30 Million Lottery Shortly After Being Dumped By Girlfriend by mallorca(m): 11:06pm On Oct 19, 2012
Such Is Life
Re: Man Wins $30 Million Lottery Shortly After Being Dumped By Girlfriend by 190theclown: 11:13pm On Oct 19, 2012
the man should be happy he didnt date a NIGERIAN girl

cos within minutes from handin that cheque over to him

he'll see the ex/girl at the gate crying that she never really broke up

instead na her sick grand mother she be wan go visit for cotonu so she had to make up a good excuse angry angry

Nigerian girls and their hunger sha grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Wins $30 Million Lottery Shortly After Being Dumped By Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:16pm On Oct 19, 2012
[flash]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWK8eLhLZUA[/flash]

I doubt he's whipped. I'm sure he will tell her to piss off if she calls back. grin
Re: Man Wins $30 Million Lottery Shortly After Being Dumped By Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:20pm On Oct 19, 2012
Moral: some girls are hinders of some guys' destinies. Check the girl you are dating now, are u moving forward or backward! Else, its time to dump her
Re: Man Wins $30 Million Lottery Shortly After Being Dumped By Girlfriend by GentleNaaz(m): 11:22pm On Oct 19, 2012
If na igbo girl, she 4 no lv d guy because ha prophet go tel am wetn go hpn earlier. /Secret/ igbo grls dy carry prophets monitor financial status of dia bf
Re: Man Wins $30 Million Lottery Shortly After Being Dumped By Girlfriend by sesanrota(m): 11:23pm On Oct 19, 2012
Girl firend............Find ex.......i mean find ex
Re: Man Wins $30 Million Lottery Shortly After Being Dumped By Girlfriend by MsOluchi: 11:32pm On Oct 19, 2012
Small blokos!
Abeg carry ya money go!
Sheeeeeeeeeeesh.

He's not arab dummie!! he's from south east asia, you can tell from his name.
Re: Man Wins $30 Million Lottery Shortly After Being Dumped By Girlfriend by kpozite(m): 11:39pm On Oct 19, 2012
make the girl go write appeal jor court fit reinstate am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You / Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. / How Do You Say Happy New Year In Your Language?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.