Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,914 members, 7,806,654 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:56 PM

How To Stop Smoking Forever - Ebook - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Stop Smoking Forever - Ebook (567 Views)

Please Help! How Can I Help Him Stop Smoking Weed? / I Want To Stop Smoking Marijuana. What Do I Do? / Unable To Stop Throwing Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Stop Smoking Forever - Ebook by katchy1: 6:00pm On Oct 19, 2012
Don’t you think that it is about time you quit smoking? Or have you already quit several times? The purpose of this book is to assist you in quitting forever, without the urge to start up again. In just one week after starting to quit smoking, you can be free from tobacco forever.

if you wan get the info package with other health/fitness bonuses

Pay the sum of #1500 (one thousand five hundred naira only)
Bank: GT BANK
Acct Name: Unaegbu Onyedikachi Ernest
Acct Number:0042151259

after payment text or email the payment details and email address to onyieboy@gmail.com or 08163345785
it will be sent to you within 24hrs after payment confirmation.
thanks

(1) (Reply)

topic closed / Why Do Kids Always Scratch Their Back When Asleep? / Has Anyone Undergone A Glaucoma Surgery?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.