Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,819 members, 7,806,305 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:27 PM

Does Genevieve Nnaji Have A University Degree? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Does Genevieve Nnaji Have A University Degree? (15666 Views)

Does Genevieve Nnaji & Ivie Okujaye Look Alike? / Does Genevieve Rock The Swimsuit? / Does Genevieve Nnaji Know That She Is A Social Icon Or Is She Clueless? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Genevieve Nnaji Have A University Degree? by eveseh(f): 9:51pm On Apr 17, 2006
Did Genevieve Nnaji Attend A University?

well i don't think so?
Re: Does Genevieve Nnaji Have A University Degree? by Eastcoast(f): 9:59pm On Apr 17, 2006
she didn't. cheesy
Re: Does Genevieve Nnaji Have A University Degree? by Z4M4eva(f): 10:34pm On Apr 17, 2006
Eastcoast:

she didn't. cheesy

She didn't? Well I don't know.  undecided
Re: Does Genevieve Nnaji Have A University Degree? by Idekeson(m): 6:15am On Apr 18, 2006
yeah. University of Nollywood, Beverly Hill campus.
Re: Does Genevieve Nnaji Have A University Degree? by kajad(m): 7:46am On Apr 18, 2006
She is in the university now. In Ghana!
Re: Does Genevieve Nnaji Have A University Degree? by queen2(f): 8:18am On Apr 18, 2006
as Kajad said, she's now at the Uni of ACccra Ghana
Re: Does Genevieve Nnaji Have A University Degree? by Z4M4eva(f): 8:37am On Apr 18, 2006
Thats Kool.
Re: Does Genevieve Nnaji Have A University Degree? by eveseh(f): 11:22am On Apr 18, 2006
that's ver good for her
Re: Does Genevieve Nnaji Have A University Degree? by Roscodaddy(m): 11:32am On Apr 18, 2006
u wey dey ask Did Genevieve Went To University,u sure say u no need the school so?

1 Like

Re: Does Genevieve Nnaji Have A University Degree? by eveseh(f): 2:48pm On Apr 18, 2006
im just wanted to know becos i have hear many rumors
that she didnt went to school
Re: Does Genevieve Nnaji Have A University Degree? by judennas(m): 3:10pm On Apr 18, 2006
nothing shows that she never attended on.
it's better to take her as you see her.
therefore she is a genus.

Re: Does Genevieve Nnaji Have A University Degree? by Priscila(f): 4:19pm On Apr 18, 2006
I guess she must have gone to a mid-level college if not University
How has she managed to speak good English!
I read her Biography and she did not mention anything like attending school
pls I need to know how she manage to talk English so well and what is her faculty in that Ghananian University!
Re: Does Genevieve Nnaji Have A University Degree? by eveseh(f): 4:48pm On Apr 18, 2006
she's intelligent i think
Re: Does Genevieve Nnaji Have A University Degree? by Z4M4eva(f): 9:02am On Apr 19, 2006
eveseh:

she's intelligent i think

Yup. She looks very clever.
Re: Does Genevieve Nnaji Have A University Degree? by Rhodalyn(f): 7:54pm On Apr 20, 2006
queen2:

as Kajad said, she's now at the Uni of ACccra Ghana
shocked shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy it's called Unniversity of Ghana, Legon! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Does Genevieve Nnaji Have A University Degree? by babymine(f): 11:20am On Apr 21, 2006
She's attending one[b] now[/b]. cheesy
Re: Does Genevieve Nnaji Have A University Degree? by queen2(f): 12:49pm On Apr 21, 2006
thanx zainab cheesy, Y u surprised, i thought it was uni of accra embarassed
Re: Does Genevieve Nnaji Have A University Degree? by spikedcylinder: 5:14pm On Apr 21, 2006
If at all she didnt go to school,she has managed to make quite something out of her life and i respect her for that.
Re: Does Genevieve Nnaji Have A University Degree? by my2cents(m): 5:24pm On Apr 21, 2006
If true that she is schooling in Accra, that should tell you right there what she thinks of our University system.

Kai!! To think back in the 80s, we used to laugh at Ghana embarassed
Re: Does Genevieve Nnaji Have A University Degree? by Rottweiler(m): 5:55pm On Apr 21, 2006
eveseh:

im just wanted to know because i have hear many rumors
that she didnt went to school

I believe she's far better than many graduates in the market and off the market.
She's doing very well in her chosen career using her God-given talent.
Re: Does Genevieve Nnaji Have A University Degree? by bocamadias: 5:59pm On Apr 21, 2006
Genevieve is So Hot shocked she could Boil up the whole Bar Beach
Re: Does Genevieve Nnaji Have A University Degree? by love2dance: 6:03pm On Apr 21, 2006
she is a star anyway thats a major achievement. she has achieved so much despite the fact that there is no university certificate. she s living large

1 Like

Re: Does Genevieve Nnaji Have A University Degree? by omogenaija(f): 6:35pm On Apr 21, 2006
Priscila:

I guess she must have gone to a mid-level college if not University
How has she managed to speak good English!
I read her Biography and she did not mention anything like attending school
please I need to know how she manage to talk English so well and what is her faculty in that Ghananian University!

people learn how to speak proper/good english before its time to go to university.

and about her being in university or not, well i ain't sure.

i would like someone to answer this for me.

if u don't go to university does that mean your not educated

and why does it matter if she did or didn't go to university ?
Re: Does Genevieve Nnaji Have A University Degree? by eveseh(f): 6:45pm On Apr 21, 2006
well it doesnt mean that u are stupid

me my mom doesnt even went to school

but when she speak english people ask her if she went to school

so if u didnt go to university it doesnt mean u are stupid
Re: Does Genevieve Nnaji Have A University Degree? by Tdaves(m): 7:03pm On Apr 21, 2006
Hello, Understudying wht course, I BEG! Well, I guess ACTING. But, Is it true she is a mother of one Kid, She is pretty anyway, I wish to adopt the child and marry the angel. k
Toluwa. grin
Re: Does Genevieve Nnaji Have A University Degree? by Rhodalyn(f): 7:05pm On Apr 21, 2006
queen2:

thanx zainab cheesy, Y u surprised, i thought it was uni of accra embarassed
it wsnt zainab cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy it ws me Rhodalyn! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy yeah! it's Unniversity of Ghana, Legon cheesy cheesy cheesy it's where all da fine guys n chics are! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy where all da fun is! cheesy cheesy
Re: Does Genevieve Nnaji Have A University Degree? by Rhodalyn(f): 7:06pm On Apr 21, 2006
T daves:

Hello, Understudying wht course, I BEG! Well, I guess ACTING. But, Is it true she is a mother of one Kid, She is pretty anyway, I wish to adopt the child and marry the angel. k
Toluwa. grin
yeah! she's a mother of one kid!! smiley
Re: Does Genevieve Nnaji Have A University Degree? by ababoy1(m): 7:23pm On Apr 21, 2006
Does it matter if she hasnt?
Re: Does Genevieve Nnaji Have A University Degree? by eveseh(f): 7:42pm On Apr 21, 2006
it doesn't matter
Re: Does Genevieve Nnaji Have A University Degree? by Rhodalyn(f): 11:22pm On Apr 21, 2006
exactly!!!!!! afterall she's already successful!!!!!!!
Re: Does Genevieve Nnaji Have A University Degree? by Priscila(f): 9:03am On Apr 22, 2006
It matters for her to get that degree because she will need it in future.
Remember that Liberian International footballer who was once a World player of the year! He contested for Presidency in his country
I heard he was the favourite but because of his lack of good education Ellen- Jonson just won!

Its not too late for Nnaji to get a degree! She will reach an age she wont act again and her education will help her alot!

Question! Is Nnaji married or if not does she have  a boyfie
Re: Does Genevieve Nnaji Have A University Degree? by kimba(m): 9:54am On Apr 22, 2006
she doesnt need to have a degree, those that have the pali's, where are they?

even Baba Obas doesnt have one, so who is G.Nnaji grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adewale Akinnuoye-agbaje Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today / Omotola Jalade Vs Mercy Johnson / "I Am The Happiest Woman On Earth" - Ibinabo Fiberisima On Her Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.