Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,410 members, 7,781,187 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:22 AM

Help!!! Am In Love With My Sister`s Husband,can I Kill My Sister? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!! Am In Love With My Sister`s Husband,can I Kill My Sister? (2816 Views)

Life Without A Sister(s) / Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out / Ladies,would You Marry Your Sister"s Ex Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! Am In Love With My Sister`s Husband,can I Kill My Sister? by 247naijagossip(f): 9:07pm On Oct 19, 2012
Hello 247NG,

Please hide my email address..,I`m a girl aged 17.. Im staying to my sister's house...She is paying me school fees and she give me whatever i ask for....The problem is,,,,i love her husband and we are dating,,,,,he also love's me. He said he made a mistake to marry my sister....I love my sister's husband too much, he is a money maker...Now I`m thinking to be his second wife... But first thing i want them to divorce... What must i do guys?? Help me!!!
Can i kill my sister??

Source- http://www.247naijagossip.com/2012/10/help-am-in-love-with-my-sisters.html
Re: Help!!! Am In Love With My Sister`s Husband,can I Kill My Sister? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Oct 19, 2012
I think u should,then kill the man,then kill ur self,but if na me i will just vacate the place cos u must not be jelous of anybody, i think u ar blinded by the money,
Re: Help!!! Am In Love With My Sister`s Husband,can I Kill My Sister? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Oct 19, 2012
yes!!! kill your sister

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Am In Love With My Sister`s Husband,can I Kill My Sister? by fairygeh(f): 9:23pm On Oct 19, 2012
Eeewoooooo cry cry cry cry
Re: Help!!! Am In Love With My Sister`s Husband,can I Kill My Sister? by sexy74(m): 9:24pm On Oct 19, 2012
If you kill your sisters husband will you be happier or what?
To save yourself stress and shame that will never be forgotten, leave that house and go get your own man. You are just a free P...Y for you sisters husband.
Re: Help!!! Am In Love With My Sister`s Husband,can I Kill My Sister? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 19, 2012
I hate all this silly post

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Am In Love With My Sister`s Husband,can I Kill My Sister? by Pysam(m): 9:47pm On Oct 19, 2012
Yes you can you use two white plate and 5 seeds of groundnut and a cod of white corn she will die in two hours time. After you must av finished swallowing the items. Gudluk
Re: Help!!! Am In Love With My Sister`s Husband,can I Kill My Sister? by Ramcie(f): 10:20pm On Oct 19, 2012
Winch . Infact, make sure you kill everybody ODE.
Re: Help!!! Am In Love With My Sister`s Husband,can I Kill My Sister? by healthywealth: 10:25pm On Oct 19, 2012
you get conscience at all? killing your sister b/c of her husband
does that make you happy?somebody who is feeding you and taking care
of every thing that concerns you. you have the got to open your
mouth and tell the world that you are in love with her husband
and you want to marry the man and also nursing the feelings to kill
your sister. ingrate. infact you need to be arrested for this.
b/c by this statement of yours you have committed murder allrady
Re: Help!!! Am In Love With My Sister`s Husband,can I Kill My Sister? by Sijo01(f): 10:33pm On Oct 19, 2012
You need to be thrown into Aluu community! Sweepid teenager.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Am In Love With My Sister`s Husband,can I Kill My Sister? by ozodimgba(m): 10:58pm On Oct 19, 2012
see your mouth i am in luv with my sister's husband and i think he luvs me, he said shit, yeye under age fowl. What do you know about luv and how people feel when they are in luv? You see what all these nollywood movies is doing to you? You will know the true condition of your if you did not leave your sister's husband alone. You better mind your business, gold digger lik u mtchewww.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Am In Love With My Sister`s Husband,can I Kill My Sister? by Mary4life1(f): 11:10pm On Oct 19, 2012
Like seriously,you are heartless.
Re: Help!!! Am In Love With My Sister`s Husband,can I Kill My Sister? by 190theclown: 11:14pm On Oct 19, 2012
This doesnt make sense

How can i respond to another respond
Re: Help!!! Am In Love With My Sister`s Husband,can I Kill My Sister? by Kenistry(m): 11:14pm On Oct 19, 2012
Fake story. Smh...,mmtttccchheeewww
Re: Help!!! Am In Love With My Sister`s Husband,can I Kill My Sister? by matthee(m): 12:38am On Oct 20, 2012
Kill your self instead [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Help!!! Am In Love With My Sister`s Husband,can I Kill My Sister? by Nobody: 5:36am On Oct 20, 2012
wtf? kill yourself instead and go to hell...gosh.
Re: Help!!! Am In Love With My Sister`s Husband,can I Kill My Sister? by Mynd44: 5:50am On Oct 20, 2012
Silly story from silly FB group
Re: Help!!! Am In Love With My Sister`s Husband,can I Kill My Sister? by Nobody: 8:56am On Oct 20, 2012
stunt89: I hate all this silly post
you no hate am reach me! Mtcheww...
Sweating unnecessary over fake stories.
Get a life poster!
Re: Help!!! Am In Love With My Sister`s Husband,can I Kill My Sister? by Velounie(f): 9:04am On Oct 20, 2012
U̶̲̥̅̊я story is S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ hilarious.aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ Ʊ̲̣̣̣̥ 4 real
Re: Help!!! Am In Love With My Sister`s Husband,can I Kill My Sister? by Arosa(m): 11:10am On Oct 20, 2012
Granted this is a fake story, but you guys will be surprised that there are many peeps out there that think like this.
Re: Help!!! Am In Love With My Sister`s Husband,can I Kill My Sister? by Mynd44: 11:26am On Oct 20, 2012
Arosa: Granted this is a fake story, but you guys will be surprised that there are many peeps out there that think like this.
That's just bullshyt
Re: Help!!! Am In Love With My Sister`s Husband,can I Kill My Sister? by Nobody: 11:29am On Oct 20, 2012
190-the-clown:
This doesnt make sense

How can i respond to another respond
I just hope your friend, Anti-Gbagaun finds you.
Re: Help!!! Am In Love With My Sister`s Husband,can I Kill My Sister? by Sophiegurl(f): 12:44pm On Oct 20, 2012
Kill her now, stupid girl, when u have the mind to kill ur own sister at age 17. I can imagine what u will be doing by 27. Am really sure u re not for real, but if u are then u need to run to the nearest C&S church close to u and tell them u need to pursue the devil inside u.
Re: Help!!! Am In Love With My Sister`s Husband,can I Kill My Sister? by Exponental(m): 1:45pm On Oct 20, 2012
U are a proud thief!
U were welcomed into a home 4 comfort sake n u deem it fit to evacuate and replace ur host.
One thing I will tell u is......if u dont mind such treatment from someone else, do as u pls!
Re: Help!!! Am In Love With My Sister`s Husband,can I Kill My Sister? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 20, 2012
Mogbe, oremi u must kill your sister o! Wo! Ko ni da fuen...
Re: Help!!! Am In Love With My Sister`s Husband,can I Kill My Sister? by slimchi2k2(m): 3:29pm On Oct 20, 2012
247naijagossip pls are YOU okay
Re: Help!!! Am In Love With My Sister`s Husband,can I Kill My Sister? by aolorunda(f): 4:13pm On Oct 20, 2012
You need jesus or professional examination by a well renowned doctor
Re: Help!!! Am In Love With My Sister`s Husband,can I Kill My Sister? by gulfer: 9:56pm On Oct 20, 2012
rafhell: yes!!! kill your sister
And afterwards report to the nearest police station, explaining why you had to do what you did. The DPO will give you a clearance so you can go ahead and marry the husband of ur sister.
Re: Help!!! Am In Love With My Sister`s Husband,can I Kill My Sister? by 190theclown: 10:00pm On Oct 20, 2012
ItsModella:
I just hope your friend, Anti-Gbagaun finds you.

grin grin grin grin

Na him i dey wait for grin grin grin grin
Re: Help!!! Am In Love With My Sister`s Husband,can I Kill My Sister? by pendo89(f): 10:05pm On Oct 20, 2012
no need to cz people like you die before they accomplish their evil plans.
rip in advance
Re: Help!!! Am In Love With My Sister`s Husband,can I Kill My Sister? by CuntDestroyer: 10:10pm On Oct 20, 2012
247naijagossip: Hello 247NG,

Please hide my email address..,I`m a girl aged 17.. Im staying to my sister's house...She is paying me school fees and she give me whatever i ask for....The problem is,,,,i love her husband and we are dating,,,,,he also love's me. He said he made a mistake to marry my sister....I love my sister's husband too much, he is a money maker...Now I`m thinking to be his second wife... But first thing i want them to divorce... What must i do guys?? Help me!!!
Can i kill my sister??

Source- http://www.247naijagossip.com/2012/10/help-am-in-love-with-my-sisters.html

Reminds me of one of those annoying Kanye trolls

Re: Help!!! Am In Love With My Sister`s Husband,can I Kill My Sister? by Mynd44: 3:14am On Oct 21, 2012
This thread is just silly

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Broke Up With Me What Do I Do / Quadruplets Of Different Colors,Would u Accept them If u wer the father? / Pregnancy Issues....its Urgent Pls...help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.