Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,872 members, 7,802,808 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:09 PM

She Can't Marry A Man That Haven't Slept With Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Can't Marry A Man That Haven't Slept With Her (4212 Views)

My Fiancee Said She Can't Support Her Husband! / You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. / Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Can't Marry A Man That Haven't Slept With Her by Nobody: 12:23am On Oct 20, 2012
This might sound funny to some peeps out there, but this is what she said to me when we were having a random discussion ( a French lady of 23)

I can't marry a man that that I haven't slept with no matter how much I love him, I cant imagine how it would be if I get to know that after our marriage, he has a Micro p.enis, Eerectile dysfunction and Impotency.

It may sound weird to most/some of us, and I was surprised too, but honestly, don't you think she have a point with that statement?

Your opinion are welcomed
Re: She Can't Marry A Man That Haven't Slept With Her by Dsage1: 12:41am On Oct 20, 2012
Honestly she has a point. But the questions is that, can impotent man even thought of getting married in the first place? Can't erectile dysfunction be care or a small penis be enlarged?
Re: She Can't Marry A Man That Haven't Slept With Her by Nobody: 3:17am On Oct 20, 2012
she's trying to look out for herself and her future family. Nice point IMO
Re: She Can't Marry A Man That Haven't Slept With Her by Mynd44: 6:00am On Oct 20, 2012
That's what she likes. I don't see why I should be moved by it
Re: She Can't Marry A Man That Haven't Slept With Her by Nobody: 8:53am On Oct 20, 2012
Ok, noted.
Re: She Can't Marry A Man That Haven't Slept With Her by 2goodbobo(m): 9:11am On Oct 20, 2012
Everybody is free to say what he or she wants. Is subjective.
Re: She Can't Marry A Man That Haven't Slept With Her by Nobody: 9:43am On Oct 20, 2012
D sage: Honestly she has a point. But the questions is that, can impotent man even thought of getting married in the first place? Can't erectile dysfunction be care or a small penis be enlarged?

impotency is not a choice, its just a misfortune. impotent people want to marry and live a good life, but circumstances might prevent them. and there is also no medically proven method for p.enis enlargement.
Re: She Can't Marry A Man That Haven't Slept With Her by 190theclown: 10:07am On Oct 20, 2012
This is what all NIGERIAN GIRLS out there should endevour to always do angry angry

But NO - instead you see them running after money like fashola angry angry

1 Like

Re: She Can't Marry A Man That Haven't Slept With Her by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 20, 2012
190-the-clown:
This is what all NIGERIAN GIRLS out there should endevour to always do angry angry

But NO - instead you see them running after money like fashola angry angry

Religiousity won't allow them to do it, and if they get to know later in their marriage, Divorce is a taboo..

Religion is so complicated, chai.
Re: She Can't Marry A Man That Haven't Slept With Her by Nobody: 10:33am On Oct 20, 2012
Micro peenis - not the size of the wand but the magic in it...you dont need to be big to keep a woman satisfied...actually non penetrative o..r....ga...sms leave a woman more sated than penetrative.
Secondly - erectile dydfunction is a medical condition that can be treated
What was her third reason again? impotence- you dont need to actually have sex to know if a dude is impotent and depending on the cause/reason, it can also be treated
so seriously i dont think her three concerns stand up to scrutiny per se.
Re: She Can't Marry A Man That Haven't Slept With Her by 190theclown: 10:34am On Oct 20, 2012
dahonestboss:

Religiousity won't allow them to do it, and if they get to know later in their marriage, Divorce is a taboo..

Religion is so complicated, chai.

Re: She Can't Marry A Man That Haven't Slept With Her by Nobody: 10:53am On Oct 20, 2012
Bludeville: Micro peenis - not the size of the wand but the magic in it...you dont need to be big to keep a woman satisfied...actually non penetrative o..r....ga...sms leave a woman more sated than penetrative.
What was her third reason again? impotence- you dont need to actually have sex to know if a dude is impotent and depending on the cause/reason, it can also be treated

different strokes .....
Re: She Can't Marry A Man That Haven't Slept With Her by Nobody: 11:21am On Oct 20, 2012
Bludeville: Micro peenis - not the size of the wand but the magic in it...you dont need to be big to keep a woman satisfied...actually non penetrative o..r....ga...sms leave a woman more sated than penetrative.

can you marry that kind of a guy ? and hope for medical attention? if its even reliable 100%?
Re: She Can't Marry A Man That Haven't Slept With Her by Dsage1: 12:49pm On Oct 20, 2012
dahonestboss:

impotency is not a choice, its just a misfortune. impotent people want to marry and live a good life, but circumstances might prevent them. and there is also no medically proven method for p.enis enlargement.

Who says p.enis cannot be enlarge?
Re: She Can't Marry A Man That Haven't Slept With Her by Exponental(m): 1:40pm On Oct 20, 2012
Recent update:
sampling tinz
Re: She Can't Marry A Man That Haven't Slept With Her by candieangel12(f): 2:09pm On Oct 20, 2012
I totally agree with the woman. Me myself wont buy a car till I test drive it, so why shud I marry without test driving?
Re: She Can't Marry A Man That Haven't Slept With Her by Nobody: 2:54pm On Oct 20, 2012
candieangel12: I totally agree with the woman. Me myself wont buy a car till I test drive it, so why shud I marry without test driving?

are you Nigerian?
Re: She Can't Marry A Man That Haven't Slept With Her by candieangel12(f): 2:55pm On Oct 20, 2012
dahonestboss:

are you Nigerian?

Yes igbo to be exact. But born n bred in the USA. Is there a problem?
Re: She Can't Marry A Man That Haven't Slept With Her by Nobody: 2:56pm On Oct 20, 2012
D sage:

Who says p.enis cannot be enlarge?

can you tell me a reliable way of enlarging p.enis with no side effect?
Re: She Can't Marry A Man That Haven't Slept With Her by fairygeh(f): 2:57pm On Oct 20, 2012
Okay,not a bad idea. grin grin grin
Re: She Can't Marry A Man That Haven't Slept With Her by Nobody: 2:58pm On Oct 20, 2012
candieangel12:

Yes igbo to be exact. But born n bred in the USA. Is there a problem?

just wondering if a Nigerian lady born and brought up in Nigeria will say these.

but you are being testdrive, you are the car and he is the driver lolz smiley

2 Likes

Re: She Can't Marry A Man That Haven't Slept With Her by candieangel12(f): 3:01pm On Oct 20, 2012
dahonestboss:

just wondering if a Nigerian lady born and brought up in Nigeria will say these.

but you are being testdrive, you are the car and he is the driver lolz smiley

Lol I dont mind being testdrived na so aslong as im enjoyin d ride also wink
Re: She Can't Marry A Man That Haven't Slept With Her by Nobody: 3:11pm On Oct 20, 2012
candieangel12:

Lol I dont mind being testdrived na so aslong as im enjoyin d ride also wink

its mutual

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: She Can't Marry A Man That Haven't Slept With Her by Mynd44: 3:13pm On Oct 20, 2012
dahonestboss:

its mutual

grin grin grin
I agree too
Re: She Can't Marry A Man That Haven't Slept With Her by candieangel12(f): 3:17pm On Oct 20, 2012
dahonestboss:

its mutual

grin grin grin

Thats good then. Maybe if you're lucky ur future wife go dey allow u testdrive am wink
Re: She Can't Marry A Man That Haven't Slept With Her by Nobody: 3:23pm On Oct 20, 2012
candieangel12:

Thats good then. Maybe if you're lucky ur future wife go dey allow u testdrive am wink

to be honest with you, i wonder why Nigerians see sex as a big deal. if she no gree sex marriage, make she de go. sex is part of my personal compatibility test.

I need to check if the place is cool and calm, na opportunity for her to know if i de okay sexually too.
Re: She Can't Marry A Man That Haven't Slept With Her by candieangel12(f): 3:26pm On Oct 20, 2012
dahonestboss:

to be honest with you, i wonder why Nigerians see sex as a big deal. if she no gree sex marriage, make she de go. sex is part of my personal compstibility test.

I need to check if the place is cool and calm, na opportunity for her to know if i dr okay sexually too.

Exactly, I full on agree. Some Nigerians make sex to be a bad thing whereas its a natural phenemenon. They like pretending and whatnot, I say "embrace your sexuality' lol.For me, I won't marry a man without fukcn, so if he wan marry me, we go 1st test our sexual compatibilty grin
Re: She Can't Marry A Man That Haven't Slept With Her by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 20, 2012
candieangel12:

Exactly, I full on agree. Some Nigerians make sex to be a bad thing whereas its a natural phenemenon. They like pretending and whatnot, I say "embrace your sexuality' lol.For me, I won't marry a man without fukcn, so if he wan marry me, we go 1st test our sexual compatibilty grin

no talk am make your papa hear ooo cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: She Can't Marry A Man That Haven't Slept With Her by candieangel12(f): 3:40pm On Oct 20, 2012
dahonestboss:

no talk am make your papa hear ooo cheesy cheesy cheesy

LOL my parents already kno that I am sexually active. My mom came by my apartment one day and found some condoms in my room and a pregnancy test. If you see wahala ehh. My momsy sharpily called my father && they both began 2 yell but after they realized what has happened has happened they calmed down. They told me make I play it safe if I decide to continue 2 have se.x. This happened some years ago of course.
Re: She Can't Marry A Man That Haven't Slept With Her by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 20, 2012
candieangel12:

LOL my parents already kno that I am sexually active. My mom came by my apartment one day and found some condoms in my room and a pregnancy test. If you see wahala ehh. My momsy sharpily called my father && they both began 2 yell but after they realized what has happened has happened they calmed down. They told me make I play it safe if I decide to continue 2 have se.x. This happened some years ago of course.

wetin happen? tell us make we learn
Re: She Can't Marry A Man That Haven't Slept With Her by candieangel12(f): 3:47pm On Oct 20, 2012
dahonestboss:

wetin happen? tell us make we learn

Noting happened na. They were just angry that I decided 2 hve se.x n not wait till marriage. But after they realized that them shoutin wouldnt bring back my virginity, then they stopped vexing && told me 2 practice safe se.x, so I have taken their advice and I am now havin safe se.x lol grin
Re: She Can't Marry A Man That Haven't Slept With Her by Amya(f): 3:47pm On Oct 20, 2012
Marriage to a guy that can completely satisfy me in the bedroom makes up 50% of my marriage requirement. I broke off two serious relationships just because of that. So I agree with the french girl.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Counter-thread: Facts About Ibo Guys / Can You Attend A Wedding Ceremony Of Ur EX? / Ladies:when A Guy You Turn Down Goes For Your Friend. See Snap Chat.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.