Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,043 members, 7,799,525 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical (53715 Views)

Premarital Sex Is Not A Crime Nor Sin! / Guys, See Reason Why You Shouldn't Marry Because Of Physical Beauty / What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by candieangel12(f): 2:12pm On Oct 20, 2012
Arkt!^3:

Hmmm, so good women like you that loves there neighbour like you still exist? you must be a chearful giver, pl's can you inbox me your contact?

Waiting to read back from you soon.

Hiah! I no dey sleep wit any kind guy nah. I hv 2 hv intimate feelings 4 d guy b4 anything sexual can occur.
Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by ikekings(m): 2:15pm On Oct 20, 2012
Arkt!^3:

After 3 kids ha oma ga o grin grin
Mary nko?
Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by Nobody: 2:16pm On Oct 20, 2012
Pennywise:

Is this a year or a life time statistic?

over a space of 2mths grin grin grin grin
Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by plendil: 2:19pm On Oct 20, 2012
Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by babatty(m): 2:22pm On Oct 20, 2012
if u read 'deliverance from spirit wife' by Dr D.K. Olukoya, u wil b scared of ur past life and encounter with woman. But my brother dis are dangerous tym where temptation is inevitable, grace of God is needed to avoid all extreme. Expecially wen ur testosteron is stil functionin. Just avoid recklesnes. Sex is gud

2 Likes

Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by djeezy(m): 2:22pm On Oct 20, 2012
@topic, I was on top of woman doing my thing when suddenly I received a call †̥̥o̲̣̥ come απϑ collect a huge sum of money. Two weeks latter the girl told me that any guy that sleeps with her, starts getting calls for money. I don't know if it's true or not.

1 Like

Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 20, 2012
Donxavier:

Please i want to ask you something and I don't mean any slight. Is there any particular gain in sleeping with over 50 different women? Don't you think something might be wrong with you emotionally? or that there is some kind of emptiness in you that spurs you on in chasing skirts? Haven't you ever thought that there might be underlying deep seated emotional insecurity issues with you that propel you to see women as sexxx trophies to boast about instead of the Human spirits that they are?

Does sleeping with all these varied women make you fulfilled and happy? Those it improve you and make you a better person. I'm curious to know cause when I see posts like yours it gets me thinking. Don't you know these girls are not objects, they are actually human beings that want to be loved and related too... Sometimes I feel for the ladies
1000 likes
Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by seyibrown(f): 2:23pm On Oct 20, 2012
djeezy: @topic, I was on top of woman doing my thing when suddenly I received a call †̥̥o̲̣̥ come απϑ collect a huge sum of money. Two weeks latter the girl told me that any guy that sleeps with her, starts getting calls for money. I don't know if it's true or not.

ROTFLMAO! grin grin grin
Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by Benito69(m): 2:29pm On Oct 20, 2012
Yes sex is more spiritual because the participants always shout 'Jesus' 'Oh my God' lolz
On a solemn note, th ebible states during sexual intercourse, two people become one. So ask yourself today, how many people have i joined myself to?

1 Like

Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by Miraclefavor: 2:31pm On Oct 20, 2012
point of correction.i've not had sex for a year plus now & i'm still alive,healthier & stronger now..still surviving,contrary to what u said..dat we cant survive.conquer lust through prayers & dissociating yourself from promiscous friends..the friends u keep either make u or mar u,either build u or destroy u.A word is enough for the wise
Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by Chiemekaorizu(m): 2:33pm On Oct 20, 2012
musKeeto: When animals have 5ex, is it also spiritual?

No wonder pastor chris say ma5turbation no be sin, if nt hw una go use survive?..

did pastor chris really say dat? well if he did say dat mehn it obviously means dat things are not the same again. Bt wait o is this self service really a sin? I nid an ansa asap pls!
Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by Miraclefavor: 2:39pm On Oct 20, 2012
Point of correction.i've not been intimate for a year plus now & i'm still alive,healthier & even much stronger now..still surviving lol,contrary to what u said..dat we cant survive.Pls my advise,'conquer lust through prayers & dissociating yourself from promiscous friends..the friends u keep either make you or mar you,either build you or destroy you.A word is enough for the wise

1 Like

Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by vxtr(m): 2:40pm On Oct 20, 2012
Benito69: Yes sex is more spiritual because the participants always shout 'Jesus' 'Oh my God' lolz
On a solemn note, th ebible states during sexual intercourse, two people become one. So ask yourself today, how many people have i joined myself to?
ROFLMAO, shouting jesus during sex....
Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by sushieater: 2:44pm On Oct 20, 2012
Coldfeet: How did I get here?
ask the nearest mirror
Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 20, 2012
ITbomb: From ur analysis I could deduce some facts.
1. Sex is binding - as u would get bad things from sleeping with a bad person , so if you sleep with a good person , u will get better things . Maybe that is why the girls prefer the ARISTOS so that they can partake of the blessings

2. A girl that sleeps with a guy that is cursed,definite ly will begin to see things going
upside down for her. -
A girl that sleeps with a guy that is
BLESSED, definite ly will begin to see things going from glory to glory for her.
Girls choose d guy u sleep with carefully from now on
ROTF, LOLAWD!! So, wat ar u trying to say? Dat sex is good wen its done with gud peepz whether premarital or adulterous sex?
Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by LemonBoy1: 2:47pm On Oct 20, 2012
Benito69: Yes sex is more spiritual because the participants always shout 'Jesus' 'Oh my God' lolz

hahahahahahaha...RMAOTF, guy u r d bomb here
Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by seyibrown(f): 2:52pm On Oct 20, 2012
djeezy: @topic, I was on top of woman doing my thing when suddenly I received a call †̥̥o̲̣̥ come απϑ collect a huge sum of money. Two weeks latter the girl told me that any guy that sleeps with her, starts getting calls for money. I don't know if it's true or not.

Just calmed down after all that laughter! Thank God you didn't swallow it! This would have been a situation of 'won n tan e, O n tan Lantern! grin grin
Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by venorite(m): 2:52pm On Oct 20, 2012
[quote author=Blue diamond]Many wil not understand this.
OP is 100% right.[/quote
u no dey Bleep?....mtschew
Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by mdbissalla(m): 2:54pm On Oct 20, 2012
190-the-clown:
if sex is spiritual that means im soul tied to as many as over 50women shocked shocked
den ur soul is tied to as many demons as over 50women... i fear ooo
Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by Nobody: 2:56pm On Oct 20, 2012
inurmind: Op did u say your write up has nothing to do with religion? Ha ha. No wonder holy mary is so glorified by catholics, she shares a covenant with the holy spirit. Or didn't he come upon her again?wink

Anyway from now on girls be sleeping with pastors so u will partake in the blessings.
IT'S BETTER TO REMAIN SILENT THAN BLASPHEME AGAINST THE MOST HIGH... My word of advice though

1 Like

Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by Stayo90(m): 2:57pm On Oct 20, 2012
inurmind: Op did u say your write up has nothing to do with religion? Ha ha. No wonder holy mary is so glorified by catholics, she shares a covenant with the holy spirit. Or didn't he come upon her again?wink

Anyway from now on girls be sleeping with pastors so u will partake in the blessings.
Its nt lik dt, if u do dt both of u r fornicators. It cant b a blessin
Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by Koolking(m): 2:59pm On Oct 20, 2012
If sex is spiritual and there is always a connection between a man and a woman during sex, then we are all connected in one way or the other the world over, because SEX is everywhere (left, right, back, front, centre). It is almost everybody's business lately.
Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by ghettodreamz(m): 3:03pm On Oct 20, 2012
musKeeto: When animals have 5ex, is it also spiritual?

No wonder pastor chris say ma5turbation no be sin, if nt hw una go use survive?..

Don't live your life under the influence of anyone's preaching,it's end time and so many heretic preaching are flying about here-in, there-out. His comment that mas-tur-ba-tion is not a sin against God but a mere habit that God is not angry about, has resulted into many men of God both within and those in the Diaspora lambasted him for preaching what negates the word of God. I'm not derailing the thread but I want you to know that in most instances, masturb-ation emanates from lustful thoughts and that's like committing adultery in accordance to Matt 5:28-29. So that should answer the question if Mas-tur-ba-tion is a SIN or NOT.

God will help us...

1 Like

Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by Navalsadiq(m): 3:04pm On Oct 20, 2012
Pennywise: Are we talking sex with or without condom?
.i fink there is a bomb in your head
Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by Archmed(m): 3:05pm On Oct 20, 2012
Coldfeet: How did I get here?
wake up...you dey dream
Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by deo966(m): 3:06pm On Oct 20, 2012
true talk..............GOD bless u
Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by larrymoore(m): 3:07pm On Oct 20, 2012
My beautiful people, believe it or nt SEX RESPOSIBLY!
Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by bokohalal(m): 3:10pm On Oct 20, 2012
Na wa for Nigerians and where they are taking their spirituality. Just enjoy it no matter which way you swing. Small time we go hear say drinking water has spirituality attached to it.
Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by Chrisbenogor(m): 3:11pm On Oct 20, 2012
chima-uga:
SEX SEX SEX!

Unlike what many people think, its not just an act. Its not just a pleasure thing.

Believe me "sex" is a covenant. Believe me "sex" is binding. Whatever the world,the society,the devil and friends must have said to u about sex, know
one thing today that there is a blood covenant that is share during sex, its spiritual & most people are not aware of it.

When u sleep with anyone,your are binded and a covenant is entered into unknowingly. If u sleep with a possessed person or cursed person, u have shared in that curse,its a FACT. If u sleep with someone who belongs to an occult,u are initiated automatically and they will begin to act in your
life, knowingly to u or unknowingly to u.

Even teenagers can be a member of occult so don't expect that am talking about men or women of 40 and above. If u are not spiritually sound & rooted,u can't understand this.

Its important u watch who u give your body to.Its not just about sex. Destinies are switched, life's are cut short, people become wayward and keeps
going, others become agents against their own family unknowingly.

If that innocent boyfriend or girlfriend can belong. People are not as harmless as they look this days. If a married man sleeps with a lady that belongs,trust me,he can chase and beat the hell out of his wife and sends her packing,to him its just an act of sex. A girl that sleeps with a guy that is cursed, definitely will begin to see things going upside down for her.

Guard yourself,this revelation has nothing to do with religion, it s a simple fact. Sex is not as safe as it used to be and Trust me a lot of people are initiated into things they are ignorant about. Don't be fooled by looks & appearance, people are not as innocent as they look.

The bible says "no ye not that whom ever gives his body to a prostitute has become one with her" Be careful,your problem is within u. Sex is more spiritual than physical..
Utter rubbish!
Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by Revealedtv(m): 3:11pm On Oct 20, 2012
grin Then we are all connected!

1 Like

Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 20, 2012
NBA super star wilt chamberlain claimed to have slept with over 20,000 during the course of his career. Yet i dont think his destiny was altered in anyway. He still died filthy rich.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Personal_life_of_Wilt_Chamberlain#Love_life_and_.E2.80.9C20.2C000_women.E2.80.9D_claim

1 Like

Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by Nobody: 3:19pm On Oct 20, 2012
Donxavier:

Please i want to ask you something and I don't mean any slight. Is there any particular gain in sleeping with over 50 different women? Don't you think something might be wrong with you emotionally? or that there is some kind of emptiness in you that spurs you on in chasing skirts? Haven't you ever thought that there might be underlying deep seated emotional insecurity issues with you that propel you to see women as sexxx trophies to boast about instead of the Human spirits that they are?

Does sleeping with all these varied women make you fulfilled and happy? Those it improve you and make you a better person. I'm curious to know cause when I see posts like yours it gets me thinking. Don't you know these girls are not objects, they are actually human beings that want to be loved and related too... Sometimes I feel for the ladies
mr pastor,there's a biblical backing of sleeping with many ladies,"man shall not live by bread alone".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

9 Ways Girls Display Jealousy When They See Their Boyfriend With Another Girl / Lies Ladies Tell To Fool Guys / The Truth About Headmaster & Student Sex Video - Ghanaian Blasts Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.