Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,769 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:37 PM

Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical (53798 Views)

Premarital Sex Is Not A Crime Nor Sin! / Guys, See Reason Why You Shouldn't Marry Because Of Physical Beauty / What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by ZUBBYNWA(m): 3:19pm On Oct 20, 2012
thread closed
sad
Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by born2boink(m): 3:24pm On Oct 20, 2012
190-the-clown:
if sex is spiritual that means im soul tied to as many as over 50women shocked shocked
you even trial, I have Bleep over 200 women with about 190 club/ashewo girls
Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by oluezekiel(m): 3:25pm On Oct 20, 2012
Burger01: "no ye not that whom ever gives his body to a LovePeddler has become one with her" @OP Please, could i have the bible verse of this? Thanks.
ICor.6:16
Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by femliany(m): 3:26pm On Oct 20, 2012
We are too religious..we had better wake up to scientific age
Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by LemonBoy1: 3:28pm On Oct 20, 2012
femliany: We are too religious..we had better wake up to scientific age

lol, lyk gay nd lesbianism abi

3 Likes

Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by charloski(m): 3:29pm On Oct 20, 2012
Yomieluv: mr pastor,there's a biblical backing of sleeping with many ladies,"man shall not live by bread alone".

guy get sense nah.........
Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by ghettodreamz(m): 3:30pm On Oct 20, 2012
born2fuck: you even trial, I have Bleep over 200 women with about 190 club/ashewo girls

You need GOD...
Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by Suigenerisshegs(m): 3:32pm On Oct 20, 2012
chima-uga:
SEX SEX SEX!

Unlike what many people think, its not just an act. Its not just a pleasure thing.

Believe me "sex" is a covenant. Believe me "sex" is binding. Whatever the world,the society,the devil and friends must have said to u about sex, know
one thing today that there is a blood covenant that is share during sex, its spiritual & most people are not aware of it.

When u sleep with anyone,your are binded and a covenant is entered into unknowingly. If u sleep with a possessed person or cursed person, u have shared in that curse,its a FACT. If u sleep with someone who belongs to an occult,u are initiated automatically and they will begin to act in your
life, knowingly to u or unknowingly to u.

Even teenagers can be a member of occult so don't expect that am talking about men or women of 40 and above. If u are not spiritually sound & rooted,u can't understand this.

Its important u watch who u give your body to.Its not just about sex. Destinies are switched, life's are cut short, people become wayward and keeps
going, others become agents against their own family unknowingly.

If that innocent boyfriend or girlfriend can belong. People are not as harmless as they look this days. If a married man sleeps with a lady that belongs,trust me,he can chase and beat the hell out of his wife and sends her packing,to him its just an act of sex. A girl that sleeps with a guy that is cursed, definitely will begin to see things going upside down for her.

Guard yourself,this revelation has nothing to do with religion, it s a simple fact. Sex is not as safe as it used to be and Trust me a lot of people are initiated into things they are ignorant about. Don't be fooled by looks & appearance, people are not as innocent as they look.

The bible says "no ye not that whom ever gives his body to a prostitute has become one with her" Be careful,your problem is within u. Sex is more spiritual than physical..
says who? Don't try to dissuade me from becoming what I dream of becoming(Sex fanatic).my joystick is redundant if it's used 4 only one female"FACT"
Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 20, 2012
Nothing evil about sex, nothing like binding of souls about sex. Infact, sex makes you glow, grow and prosperous, there nothing evil about sex. Fullstop!
Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by sundayk: 3:37pm On Oct 20, 2012
God should help us all
Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by dammytosh: 3:38pm On Oct 20, 2012
How do we identify blessed person to sleep with and what is d maximum allowable blessing quotient per day.

africa still have a heck long way to go. so sad.
Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by oluezekiel(m): 3:39pm On Oct 20, 2012
Chrisbenogor:
Utter rubbish!
Must u comment? If u don't agree wt the OP then say it, why are u so perverted even in ur thought?
I pity this generation "Christians", issues that are so crystal clear are non-Godly, we still find a way to round it to suit our corrupt manner. May God send his revival soonest

1 Like

Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by Nobody: 3:43pm On Oct 20, 2012
Total bullshit, OP is suffering from Ignorantia. You nothing about soul, sex, esoterism and psychic science and you come here deceiving other ignorant people.
Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by iyaayi(f): 3:45pm On Oct 20, 2012
It all boils down to d word of God! When sex is strictly within d cobfines of marriage, there is no cause for alarm. Am aware these days, young boys and ladies are going back to how it was in d olden days in africa..no sex before marriage! And believe me, it works and saves a lot of hassles!!

1 Like

Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 20, 2012
Yomieluv: mr pastor,there's a biblical backing of sleeping with many ladies,"man shall not live by bread alone".
I'm not sure u ar a christian, definitely one of the RELIGIOUS BIGOTS on nland. To complete that Bible passage 4 u: 'man shall not live by bread alone but by every word that proceed out of the mouth of God'. Dnt come here 2 exhibit ur childish behaviour nd low I.Q. Get a brain... Duhhh!!!
Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by kfree: 3:51pm On Oct 20, 2012
Pleee s der any spirit bhind pre-intimacy coz datz de onytin I du..
Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by Nobody: 3:53pm On Oct 20, 2012
Billyonaire: Nothing evil about sex, nothing like binding of souls about sex. Infact, sex makes you glow, grow and prosperous, there nothing evil about sex. Fullstop!
But when u ar promiscous or engage in a PREMARITAL or ADULTEROUS sex, EVÎL is an understatement compared 2 d doom dat'll befall u
Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by Nobody: 3:56pm On Oct 20, 2012
born2fuck: you even trial, I have Bleep over 200 women with about 190 club/ashewo girls
U're jst too mouthed, sayin things u never did... D exaggeration was too much jor
Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 20, 2012
To the people replying 190's post about him sleeping with 50 women, i beg, chillax oh, he's just being 190. Guess u're new to this romance section. If not.....
Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by AB10(m): 3:59pm On Oct 20, 2012
In the end, you will live with your choices. So, no P!
Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by DollyParton1(f): 4:02pm On Oct 20, 2012
As usual people will say its bullshit....
Premarital/extramarital sex is wrong on every level, whether spiritually or physically...
Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by Nobody: 4:05pm On Oct 20, 2012
chindi:
U're right though. But when u ar promiscous or engage in a PREMARITAL or ADULTEROUS sex, EVÎL is an understatement compared 2 d doom dat'll befall u
What happens during sex is in no way evil. Only two things happen. If both parties are of equal magnetic aura, which is rare, then at orgasm, combination of their solar (soul) wavelengths magnifies their combined radiation and there is spiritual growth or glow of both. It could result in healing, prosperity and other positive manifestations. But if one of the partners have lower wavelength of aura, the party that has the higher magnetic radiation will lose some of his/hers to the partner, so one person benefits more than the other, while the other loses more psychic energy, so you got to chose a partner with high psychic radiation if you wanna prosper in life cos sex is a wonderful way for a lot of people who dont know other ways of naturally enhancing their magnetic aura. You can not transmute souls via sex, that can only be possible via psyhic transfers and dual habitation of vessel. In essence, with the right partners, as you fvck more, you prosper more. WIth the wrong partners, you fvck more, you lose more radiation.

3 Likes

Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by Toktee(m): 4:05pm On Oct 20, 2012
candieangel12: Sex is physical whereas love making with ur SO is spiritual...IMO but then again I dont believe in all these possessions or religious superstitions.
I know very well that you are just a church goer not a believer,the story has touch you cos you know how men you have slept with,you catholic do not believe that sin can take you straigth to hell,just fuc.k men frm monday to friday on saturday go and confess your sins to a rev.father that all u have escape hell iz dat no so?
Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by Nobody: 4:07pm On Oct 20, 2012
chindi:
I'm not sure u ar a christian, definitely one of the RELIGIOUS BIGOTS on nland. To complete that Bible passage 4 u: 'man shall not live by bread alone but by every word that proceed out of the mouth of God'. Dnt come here 2 exhibit ur childish behaviour nd low I.Q. Get a brain... Duhhh!!!
u are a big f00l,wetin concern me wit u. I can interprete d bible d way I want it,do you think am a fo0l like u dat has bin brainwashed by ur 410 pastor.

Just tell me u are a cripple or ugly dat u can't date many girls,ode.
Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by God2man(m): 4:07pm On Oct 20, 2012
chima-uga:
SEX SEX SEX!

Unlike what many people think, its not just an act. Its not just a pleasure thing.

Believe me "sex" is a covenant. Believe me "sex" is binding. Whatever the world,the society,the devil and friends must have said to u about sex, know
one thing today that there is a blood covenant that is share during sex, its spiritual & most people are not aware of it.

When u sleep with anyone,your are binded and a covenant is entered into unknowingly. If u sleep with a possessed person or cursed person, u have shared in that curse,its a FACT. If u sleep with someone who belongs to an occult,u are initiated automatically and they will begin to act in your
life, knowingly to u or unknowingly to u.

Even teenagers can be a member of occult so don't expect that am talking about men or women of 40 and above. If u are not spiritually sound & rooted,u can't understand this.

Its important u watch who u give your body to.Its not just about sex. Destinies are switched, life's are cut short, people become wayward and keeps
going, others become agents against their own family unknowingly.

If that innocent boyfriend or girlfriend can belong. People are not as harmless as they look this days. If a married man sleeps with a lady that belongs,trust me,he can chase and beat the hell out of his wife and sends her packing,to him its just an act of sex. A girl that sleeps with a guy that is cursed, definitely will begin to see things going upside down for her.

Guard yourself,this revelation has nothing to do with religion, it s a simple fact. Sex is not as safe as it used to be and Trust me a lot of people are initiated into things they are ignorant about. Don't be fooled by looks & appearance, people are not as innocent as they look.

The bible says "no ye not that whom ever gives his body to a prostitute has become one with her" Be careful,your problem is within u. Sex is more spiritual than physical..
Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by candieangel12(f): 4:12pm On Oct 20, 2012
Toktee: I know very well that you are just a church goer not a believer,the story has touch you cos you know how men you have slept with,you catholic do not believe that sin can take you straigth to hell,just fuc.k men frm monday to friday on saturday go and confess your sins to a rev.father that all u have escape hell iz dat no so?

LOL whats your own kwanu? Everythread I post in, you must qoute me? HABA! Well sha, the story no touch me, I couldnt even read thru the whole thing because I knew from the 1st paragraph that its rubbish. I believe there might be a God but I am not a church goer nor am I religious. I dont believe in all these spiritual crap. I just try to live a life where I am at peace with myself. I see nothing wrong in engaging in sex. Most of the people agreeing with the OP are hypocrites b/cos they have premarital sex. Am I commiting a crime for chosing not to be hypocritical?
Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by titsqueez(m): 4:14pm On Oct 20, 2012
sex is only spiritual when its skin to skin, if you use condom dat one na just yanshing.
Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by okunfemm(m): 4:18pm On Oct 20, 2012
Apart from all d aforemention points it (pre-marital sex)also lead to HELL FIRE. Why not accept JESUS as ur LORD & personal saviour, so as to be free from sin, sickness & satan. Hell is Real

2 Likes

Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by DollyParton1(f): 4:21pm On Oct 20, 2012
tit_squeez: sex is only spiritual when its skin to skin, if you use condom dat one na just yanshing.

ignorance is bliss
Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by Nobody: 4:21pm On Oct 20, 2012
OP, I disagree with you. I am not trying to advocate for people to sleep with many partners but your epistle looks to me like rubbish. You claimed your revelation had nothing to do with religion but then I see a Bible verse at the end. Why do people love to blame their woes on a sex.ual fling they had with some person they claimed is a wh0re or whatever? S.ex is both physical and spiritual but not in the sense you're explaining it. I think the most spiritual thing to happen during s.ex is the revelation or epiphany of sharing a great 0rgasm with the person you love. That is as spiritual as it gets, the love, passion and commitment you have with somebody well enough to share a sex.ual desire with him/her. S.ex is a physical expression of the spiritual and emotional ties between two people. Am I making sense?

1 Like

Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by charloski(m): 4:21pm On Oct 20, 2012
Yomieluv: u are a big f00l,wetin concern me wit u. I can interprete d bible d way I want it,do you think am a fo0l like u dat has bin brainwashed by ur 410 pastor.

Just tell me u are a cripple or ugly dat u can't date many girls,ode.

guy try dey get sense small, nah....... @ least, u can say what u like about anybody,so stop writing negative tins about the Bible..... get sense, u no bi small kid nah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Catch my fiancee exposing our stuff to her ex / Pastor Bisi Adewale Reveals 16 Foolish Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love / I Love Older Men!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.