Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,116 members, 7,807,363 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:46 PM

Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical (53789 Views)

Premarital Sex Is Not A Crime Nor Sin! / Guys, See Reason Why You Shouldn't Marry Because Of Physical Beauty / What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by virginvampire(m): 4:21pm On Oct 20, 2012
Which means if I sleep with a rich lady I also become rich
Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by candieangel12(f): 4:26pm On Oct 20, 2012
ItsModella: OP, I disagree with you. I am not trying to advocate for people to sleep with many partners but your epistle looks to me like rubbish. You claimed your revelation had nothing to do with religion but then I see a Bible verse at the end. Why do people love to blame their woes on a sex.ual fling they had with some person they claimed is a wh0re or whatever? S.ex is both physical and spiritual but not in the sense you're explaining it. I think the most spiritual thing to happen during s.ex is the revelation or epiphany of sharing a great 0rgasm with the person you love. That is as spiritual as it gets, the love, passion and commitment you have with somebody well enough to share a sex.ual desire with him/her. S.ex is a physical expression of the spiritual and emotional ties between two people. Am I making sense?

+1000000000
Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 20, 2012
Donxavier:

Please i want to ask you something and I don't mean any slight. Is there any particular gain in sleeping with over 50 different women? Don't you think something might be wrong with you emotionally? or that there is some kind of emptiness in you that spurs you on in chasing skirts? Haven't you ever thought that there might be underlying deep seated emotional insecurity issues with you that propel you to see women as sexxx trophies to boast about instead of the Human spirits that they are?

Does sleeping with all these varied women make you fulfilled and happy? Those it improve you and make you a better person. I'm curious to know cause when I see posts like yours it gets me thinking. Don't you know these girls are not objects, they are actually human beings that want to be loved and related too... Sometimes I feel for the ladies
Ehmmmm he could have slept with 50 prostitues that do not need ur love and relationship but all the want is the money
Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by paulchucks: 4:35pm On Oct 20, 2012
the op is very correct if you sleep with lady possessed it affects destiny even if marry them they might nt conceive unless delivered by a stong man of God
Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by Telez(m): 4:39pm On Oct 20, 2012
You are right o o
Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by wiegraf: 4:47pm On Oct 20, 2012
The stoopidity displayed in this place sometimes beggars belief. One couldn't make this $hit up.
Sheer, unadulterated, make you give up hope for humanity stoopidity. Enough to make one consider becoming a bond villain...

2 Likes

Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by AmEucharia(f): 4:48pm On Oct 20, 2012
solidbroda: Solomom had 700wives 300 concubines, yet he's rich and well to do. He slept with all of them all. So, op, u have no point. Its Wot u were being taught in MFM dat u are pouring out here. Those same pastors perform such asinine act. Enjoy ur life. Let no one brainwash u
you dont study the bible what was his end like? Be wise

1 Like

Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by ekene2011(f): 4:51pm On Oct 20, 2012
Well 4 me I know what d poster said is a true fact but God pls help us d spirit is willing but the flesh is weak.

2 Likes

Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by Arkti3(m): 5:00pm On Oct 20, 2012
Donxavier:

Please i want to ask you something and I don't mean any slight. Is there any particular gain in sleeping with over 50 different women? Don't you think something might be wrong with you emotionally? or that there is some kind of emptiness in you that spurs you on in chasing skirts? Haven't you ever thought that there might be underlying deep seated emotional insecurity issues with you that propel you to see women as sexxx trophies to boast about instead of the Human spirits that they are?

Does sleeping with all these varied women make you fulfilled and happy? Those it improve you and make you a better person. I'm curious to know cause when I see posts like yours it gets me thinking. Don't you know these girls are not objects, they are actually human beings that want to be loved and related too... Sometimes I feel for the ladies

Mr.Man, why you dey pitty for man wey get BIG HEAD sef, abi na you wan sow him cap for ram?
Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by nairaman66(m): 5:03pm On Oct 20, 2012

The ladies sometimes let themselves down.. Quite a trend, cant see why it will stop!
Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by Ifilinwa(f): 5:04pm On Oct 20, 2012
Sex is not as safe as it used to be... Was it safe b4?
Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by Arkti3(m): 5:06pm On Oct 20, 2012
ItsModella: OP, I disagree with you. I am not trying to advocate for people to sleep with many partners but your epistle looks to me like rubbish. You claimed your revelation had nothing to do with religion but then I see a Bible verse at the end. Why do people love to blame their woes on a sex.ual fling they had with some person they claimed is a wh0re or whatever? S.ex is both physical and spiritual but not in the sense you're explaining it. I think the most spiritual thing to happen during s.ex is the revelation or epiphany of sharing a great 0rgasm with the person you love. That is as spiritual as it gets, the love, passion and commitment you have with somebody well enough to share a sex.ual desire with him/her. S.ex is a physical expression of the spiritual and emotional ties between two people. Am I making sense?

all these are equivalent to : INTERMONOPOLOGEOGRAPHICATIONALISM!!! ah! ah!! sef!!! abi una think sey na only una sabi speak oyibo?
ItsModella: [color=#006600]OP, I disagree with you. I am not trying to advocate for people to sleep with many partners but your epistle looks to me like rubbish. You claimed your revelation had nothing to do with religion but then I see a Bible verse at the end. Why do people love to blame their woes on a sex.ual fling they had with some person they claimed is a wh0re or whatever? S.ex is both physical and spiritual but not in the sense you're explaining it. I think the most spiritual thing to happen during s.ex is the revelation or epiphany of sharing a great 0rgasm with the person you love. That is as spiritual as it gets, the love, passion and commitment you have with somebody well enough to share a sex.ual desire with him/her. S.ex is a physical expression of the spiritual and emotional ties between two people. Am I making sense?

all these are equivalent to : INTERMONOPOLOGEOGRAPHICATIONALISM!!! abi una think sey na only una sabi speak oyibo?[/color]

all these are equivalent to : INTERMONOPOLOGEOGRAPHICATIONALISM!!! abi una think sey na only una sabi speak oyibo?
Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by DukeNija(m): 5:09pm On Oct 20, 2012
Mehn Thank God I didn't slam that Chick O.
There's this girl in my new house who's been 'eyeing' me.
Two nights ago she was in my house and It was about to go down.
For some strange reason I got an important visitor.
Today I heard she dey follow Big belle aristos.
Kai My Royal Pen-is.
Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by vascey(m): 5:13pm On Oct 20, 2012
I don't know about transmitting spiritual ills via sex. But I do know that pre-marital and adulterous sex is a sin in the eyes of God (so says my bible).

Sin definitely weakens your spiritual immunity and leaves you open to a lot of ungodly things.

But if you accept Jesus, there's nothing he can't forgive or cleanse.

@ Op I equate your argument to saying that non-smokers are not going to have cancer. In reality, we know that's not the case.

Despite the cleanliness and morality shown by some people, they are still tormented by poverty, sickness, bad luck, demons et al. At the same time, some people with who have a voracious and insatiable sexual life are enjoying life to the fullest.

Life is very complicated my friend. Nothing is caste in stone.

I wish we could have the answers but no one really knows. All we have are the believers and the unbelievers.

2 Likes

Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by DukeNija(m): 5:14pm On Oct 20, 2012
I'm saving this Page so I can see it everytime.
With them Chicks everywhere only God will save me. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by ChideraFavour(m): 5:17pm On Oct 20, 2012
Toktee: I know very well that you are just a church goer not a believer,the story has touch you cos you know how men you have slept with,you catholic do not believe that sin can take you straigth to hell,just fuc.k men frm monday to friday on saturday go and confess your sins to a rev.father that all u have escape hell iz dat no so?
heeeeeeey just hold it dea,u n ds relious sentiment again how does ds post affect only catholic? pls dnt insult my catholic I beg. Then 2 my fellow catholic in ds forum Glory b 2 Jesus .............
Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by RuthIsaac(f): 5:17pm On Oct 20, 2012
inurmind: Op did u say your write up has nothing to do with religion? Ha ha. No wonder holy mary is so glorified by catholics, she shares a covenant with the holy spirit. Or didn't he come upon her again?wink

Anyway from now on girls be sleeping with pastors so u will partake in the blessings.

may God hv mercy on u.
Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 20, 2012
wiegraf: The stoopidity displayed in this place sometimes beggars belief. One couldn't make this $hit up.
Sheer, unadulterated, make you give up hope for humanity stoopidity. Enough to make one consider becoming a bond villain...
Bunch of Lux and Dettol soap devotees..

Or just hypocrites...

A 1000 dollars wager dt d OP typed this from a hotel room with one of his concubines..

1 Like

10 likes

1 Like

Arkt!^3:

all these are equivalent to : INTERMONOPOLOGEOGRAPHICATIONALISM!!! ah! ah!! sef!!! abi una think sey na only una sabi speak oyibo?

all these are equivalent to : INTERMONOPOLOGEOGRAPHICATIONALISM!!! abi una think sey na only una sabi speak oyibo?

Maybe when you clarify your post, I'll be able to understand what you're driving at.
Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by candieangel12(f): 5:19pm On Oct 20, 2012
musKeeto:

Or just hypocrites...

A 1000 dollars wager dt d OP typed this from a hotel room with one of his concubines..

LOL abi oooo! Dont mind sum of these our hypocrytes. The OP finished fukcn n came here to jones us.
Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by kellylander(m): 5:29pm On Oct 20, 2012
If really its true, then all of us r connected in one way or another. U sleep wit a girl dat slept wit 7guys, dat slept wit 79girls, dat slept wit 239guys, dat slept wit 952girls, dat slept wit 1899guys, dat slept wit 4093girls n so on..... We r all connected.#MTN

1 Like

Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by kellylander(m): 5:30pm On Oct 20, 2012
If really its true, then all of us r connected in one way or another. U sleep wit a girl dat slept wit 7guys, dat slept wit 79girls, dat slept wit 439guys, dat slept wit 1052girls, dat slept wit 1899guys, dat slept wit 7093girls n so on..... We r all connected.#MTN
Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by Orikinla(m): 5:37pm On Oct 20, 2012
[size=18pt]I was in bed one night when my boyfriend Ernie said, "How come you never tell me when you're having an or-ga-sm?"
I said to him, "Ernie, you're never around."
~~ Bette Midler
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by ikekings(m): 5:41pm On Oct 20, 2012
Too many sinners on nairaland... Smh...
Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by ubong560(m): 5:46pm On Oct 20, 2012
@poster, Blessed ar d virgins (both male and female) 4 ther shal nt b demonically inclined spiritually during or after sex. For example, dnt u tink if d law bans sex 4 just 1day, d rate of dead both male and female culd b mor alarming dan dat of hunger, boko haram, hiv/aid etc. At tims, d only thing dat a man/woman nids 2 console him/herslf is nothng dan sex. Anythng dat is a problm must also av ways 2 tackle it. Even if 20,000 demons ar attached 2 1boy/girl wen havng sex wit her,til 2moro, men/women wil stil b fucking even more especially @ dis corrupt age. @poster, find a way and open a church or may b a forum 2 teach ur unpalatable sexual teachings if u dont av sumthng beta 2 do. We ar equal 2 d sexual predicament dat would follow. Sex is pleasure! Sex is fun! Lol.
Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by yuzedo: 5:54pm On Oct 20, 2012
cheddarking: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That explains why Dame Patience was sent to hospital after years chopping stupid GEJ's kondo....

I f(uck)ing cried!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by Abyjah: 5:56pm On Oct 20, 2012
mumumugu:

does condom prevent d binding?
Does matter restrict the flow of 'spirit'?
Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by ghettodreamz(m): 6:07pm On Oct 20, 2012
For all I know, either with or without CONDOM, S.ex is S.EX and Fornication is FORNICATION. I concurred with the OP, s.ex is not just a physical act, it is a spiritual act as well. Apart from the fact that s.ex before marriage is an act of fornication, there are way too much dangers involved in the act.

There are very powerful forces at work during love making,bonds are created on the spiritual levels that are not easily broken and takes severe intervention, mercy and power of God for total deliverance. There are many tools used by the devil to torment & oppress us, and one of those is pre-marital s.ex, which he uses as an entry point into our lives to wreck havoc, set us into bondage and held us captive.

1 Peter 5:8 "Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil walks about like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour".

There are countless number of girls out there who are knowingly or unknowingly possessed by demons. Such girls are being used by the devil as tools in his hands to carry out his operations in the lives of unsuspecting youths who are being carried away by the fun and ecstasy derived from pre-marital s.ex, neglecting the fact that it's an ungodly and non-biblical act.

Needless to say,countless number of girls are just walking the earth as living corpse,those whose virtues and those of their un-born children had been used by the devil through the act of s.exual immorality, if you end up having s.ex with them you are unwittingly trading your destiny cheaply for a 5 minutes emotional/physical pleasure.

Personally, I don't need to be told that there is more to s.ex than just being a physical act, but when you aren't sensitive enough or spiritually inclined then you can't know the effects & spiritual harms involved with s.ex. Experience is the best teacher they say, if you have ever been there before you would know for sure that s.ex is more of a spiritual act than physical and sleeping around with multiples is more deadlier.

The devil trade s.ex for virtues of men, manipulate and alter the course of a man's destiny so that such would amount to NOTHING in life. If care is not taken, such a person would live a frustrated life of servitude to sin until death claims his/her soul.

Pre-marital s.ex ultimately lead to spiritual death, if one practices it as an act of fun or fornication without a repentant heart, it kills our inner man, separated & distance us from God and reading of His word (The Bible).

In addition, pre-marital s.ex can be devastating emotionally and psychologically,it also contributes to the transmission of STD's and leading causative factor of abortion in the world.

Conclusively,many of us have been enslaved by the devil through the act of fornication and sexual gratifications and it would take His divine intervention to escape from those satanic traps, that has encaged & entangled our destinies.

We all need more of Christ to help and redeem our souls from the power and control of sins.

Isaiah 59:1-3

1 Behold, the Lord’s hand is not shortened,
That it cannot save;
Nor His ear heavy,
That it cannot hear.
2 But your iniquities have separated you from your God;
And your sins have hidden His face from you,
So that He will not hear.
3 For your hands are defiled with blood,
And your fingers with iniquity;
Your lips have spoken lies,
Your tongue has muttered perversity.

1 John 1:9

If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

John 8:36

Therefore if the Son makes you free, you shall be free indeed.

I pray God, in His infinite goodness & great mercy,would cleanse us of every stain, and save our souls from peril in Jesus name, amen..

4 Likes

Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by Dipwater(m): 6:27pm On Oct 20, 2012
Billyonaire: What happens during sex is in no way evil. Only two things happen. If both parties are of equal magnetic aura, which is rare, then at orgasm, combination of their solar (soul) wavelengths magnifies their combined radiation and there is spiritual growth or glow of both. It could result in healing, prosperity and other positive manifestations. But if one of the partners have lower wavelength of aura, the party that has the higher magnetic radiation will lose some of his/hers to the partner, so one person benefits more than the other, while the other loses more psychic energy, so you got to chose a partner with high psychic radiation if you wanna prosper in life cos sex is a wonderful way for a lot of people who dont know other ways of naturally enhancing their magnetic aura. You can not transmute souls via sex, that can only be possible via psyhic transfers and dual habitation of vessel. In essence, with the right partners, as you fvck more, you prosper more. WIth the wrong partners, you fvck more, you lose more radiation.

How can one identify somebody with a higher wavelenght (urgent answer pls)

I don't see any thing spiritual about sex tho,to me its just fun and its better to do it with somebody u trully luv.
Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by wiegraf: 6:30pm On Oct 20, 2012
musKeeto:

Or just hypocrites...

Why do people need to lie about something so obviously harmless?

Brainwashing
Ignorance, an ever present virtue
Self-preservation, sheer selfishness, need to look good for the cameras hypocrite (this type I loathe so very, very much)
Too stoopid or so lazy can't think for oneself, just parrot whatever society thinks of as acceptable, incapable of original thought

The above are particularly odious many a time because they are usually too scared to go against society. They might be miserable but rather than doing something about it, they just cower and take the raping, pretending to enjoy it as well.

Honest do-gooder that genuinely thinks he is helping...is clearly not. At least this type have honest intentions, but they are still a cancer as they give the proper eediots excuses to be eediots

Insert other excuses here....

There is usually any combo of the 5 + others missed

For the males, all permutations are very familiar with lux, no exceptions. The females are more susceptible to brainwashing and can be particularly cowardly (sexist much? Sue me), to the point they ruin it for the females with brains and backbones. So not all are too familiar their hands, a very vast majority are though...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Catch my fiancee exposing our stuff to her ex / Pastor Bisi Adewale Reveals 16 Foolish Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love / Nigerian Lady Boyfriend Dumped To Marry Another Woman Breaks Nigeria Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.