Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,312 members, 7,780,752 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:15 PM

Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical (53601 Views)

Premarital Sex Is Not A Crime Nor Sin! / Guys, See Reason Why You Shouldn't Marry Because Of Physical Beauty / What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by wiegraf: 9:55pm On Oct 20, 2012
Erelu_Y: NIGERIANS/AFRICANS AND THEIR CROOKED/TWISTED IDEOLOGIES NEVER CEASE TO AMAZE ME. THE OTHER DAY, I MET A NIGERIAN PROFESSOR OF GEOLOGY AND WAS QUITE THRILLED TO WANT TO DISCUSS WITH HIM WHEN HE TOLD ME HE'S WORKING ON THE POSSIBLE DATES OF CERTAIN ROCK FORMATIONS WHICH DATES BACK TO TENS OF THOUSAND OF YEARS. THE MOMENT I EXCITINGLY SAID THAT NEGATES BIBLICAL ACCOUNTS OF HOW OLD THE EARTH IS, HE SWIFTLY CHANGED HIS STANCE, CLUTCHING ON TO HIS CREATIONIST BULL SHEeT. WHAT AM TRYING TO SAY IS THAT EVEN THOSE WHO SHOULD KNOW BETTER STILL BELEIVE IN CONCOTIONS DERIVING FROM ANCIENT MESOPOTAMIAN FOLKLORES/MYTHOLOGIES

Please tell me you're joking..
Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by Bond008(m): 9:55pm On Oct 20, 2012
Sex outside marriage is a sin. 1cor. 6:16-20. Gbam!
Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by CuntDestroyer: 9:59pm On Oct 20, 2012
Bond008: Sex outside marriage is a sin. 1cor. 6:16-20. Gbam!

and so is the internet.

wiegraf:

Please tell me you're joking..

tongue
Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by EreluY(f): 10:03pm On Oct 20, 2012
Billyonaire: What happens during sex is in no way evil. Only two things happen. If both parties are of equal magnetic aura, which is rare, then at orgasm, combination of their solar (soul) wavelengths magnifies their combined radiation and there is spiritual growth or glow of both. It could result in healing, prosperity and other positive manifestations. But if one of the partners have lower wavelength of aura, the party that has the higher magnetic radiation will lose some of his/hers to the partner, so one person benefits more than the other, while the other loses more psychic energy, so you got to chose a partner with high psychic radiation if you wanna prosper in life cos sex is a wonderful way for a lot of people who dont know other ways of naturally enhancing their magnetic aura. You can not transmute souls via sex, that can only be possible via psyhic transfers and dual habitation of vessel. In essence, with the right partners, as you fvck more, you prosper more. WIth the wrong partners, you fvck more, you lose more radiation.

[size=18pt]HILARIOUS[/size]
Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by Promolysis(m): 10:11pm On Oct 20, 2012
Coldfeet: How did I get here?
goggle is there 4 u... Oyah ask goggle nooooow
Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by kavey10(m): 10:15pm On Oct 20, 2012
I have nothing to say but this... I regret reading this to THE 6TH PAGE!!! WTF
Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by reportnaija(m): 10:23pm On Oct 20, 2012
booqee: Even though i like to play ignorant in issues like dis, i cannot but say the poster is very right.

Yes its been preached in my church.. Thank God someone posted this so that everybody can see... All the spirit will enter into the guy...
Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by Ishilove: 10:56pm On Oct 20, 2012
CuntDestroyer:
O...my...GOD!!!! What a username! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by 2million1(m): 11:03pm On Oct 20, 2012
And wer the heck is sexkillz??
Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by hassan123(m): 11:17pm On Oct 20, 2012
TRUE. Sex is more spiritual. That is y some rich elderly men & women sleep with youger ones (without condom) & spend on them in exchange of fortunes & life span. U never hear of d stories of some yahoo guys who were asked by a herbalists 2 sleep with their girlfriends on d same day they used d medicine? Also, if U use some juju, meeting women dat day will spoil it. BUT there are some medicines 4 fortunes which attract many women 2 come ur way. This is a sign that d medicine is successful. But sleeping with them is disastrous. I was once told 2 be careful of promising a particular lady of marriage. cos if i disappoint her, she may seize my manhood (spiritually).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by uncletbuddy(m): 11:21pm On Oct 20, 2012
ITbomb: From ur analysis I could deduce some facts.
1. Sex is binding - as u would get bad things from sleeping with a bad person , so if you sleep with a good person , u will get better things . Maybe that is why the girls prefer the aristos so that they can partake of the blessings

2. A girl that sleeps with a guy that is cursed,definite ly will begin to see things going
upside down for her. -
A girl that sleeps with a guy that is
blessed,definite ly will begin to see things going from glory to glory for her.
Girls choose d guy u sleep with carefully from now on
hmmm! IT BOMB!
Beautifying sex to suit รน.

1 Like

Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by kaiye007: 11:36pm On Oct 20, 2012
candieangel12:

Hiah! I dey use condom na, no shaking. D only man dat will do skin 2 skin wit me na my future hubby.

Are u ASHAWO/PROSTITUTE?
Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by Abbott(m): 11:53pm On Oct 20, 2012
mumumugu: Sexx is a physical excercise where a rod is inserted in a hole with some upward, downward, front and back movement with some flow of watery substances.

NOTHING SPIRITUAL

Ok. Mumu mugu.
Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by chii8(f): 11:55pm On Oct 20, 2012
ubong560: @poster, Blessed ar d virgins (both male and female) 4 ther shal nt b demonically inclined spiritually during or after sex. For example, dnt u tink if d law bans sex 4 just 1day, d rate of dead both male and female culd b mor alarming dan dat of hunger, boko haram, hiv/aid etc. At tims, d only thing dat a man/woman nids 2 console him/herslf is nothng dan sex. Anythng dat is a problm must also av ways 2 tackle it. Even if 20,000 demons ar attached 2 1boy/girl wen havng sex wit her,til 2moro, men/women wil stil b fucking even more especially @ dis corrupt age. @poster, find a way and open a church or may b a forum 2 teach ur unpalatable sexual teachings if u dont av sumthng beta 2 do. We ar equal 2 d sexual predicament dat would follow. Sex is pleasure! Sex is fun! Lol.
.......I blieve dis ws exatly wat d.. Sodom nd gomoroans wea sayin in bck in d days...... Tink hmnnn
Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by Raxz(m): 11:59pm On Oct 20, 2012
brokoto: Whatever mehn. . .you say it has nothing to do with religion yet you quoted the scriptures to back yourself up. You say your write-up is a fact but there is no statistic to back it up. So, what happens when you sleep with a blessed person?
come on, if u think sex is not spiritual hv u ever ask you selfe while some ppl suffer all they life bt the moment they get marry things change positively? And for other after marriage things change in a negative way? Sex is spiritual, that is while it is advisable in Christianity that both male and female to pray over they marriage b4 get into it.
Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by Nobody: 12:02am On Oct 21, 2012
Sex is beautiful. It is the connection of the higher enengy to the physical body.
Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by Ojdanavigator(m): 12:12am On Oct 21, 2012
[quote author=hassan123]TRUE. Sex is more spiritual. That is y some rich elderly men & women sleep with youger ones (without condom) & spend on them in exchange of fortunes & life span. U never hear of d stories of some yahoo guys who were asked by a herbalists 2 sleep with their girlfriends on d same day they used d medicine? Also, if U use some juju, meeting women dat day will spoil it. BUT there are some medicines 4 fortunes which attract many women 2 come ur way. This is a sign that d medicine is successful. But sleeping with them is disastrous. I was once told 2 be careful of promising a particular lady of marriage. cos if i disappoint her, she may seize my manhood (spiritually). Na wash jor
Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by callash: 12:21am On Oct 21, 2012
oh boy,ive slept with over 500ladies in my lifetime mehn
190-the-clown:
if sex is spiritual that means im soul tied to as many as over 50women shocked shocked
Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by elnino3(m): 1:45am On Oct 21, 2012
OP.. Specifics please cos my question is..

Is BJ's also included in your theory

1 Like

Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by candieangel12(f): 2:38am On Oct 21, 2012
kaiye007:

Are u ASHAWO/PROSTITUTE?

No but I am a woman that enjoys sex with her significant others. I dont come on NL and pretend to that I dont have sex or I am a virgin. Does not being a hypocryte make me a love peddler?

1 Like

Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by chimauga(m): 3:21am On Oct 21, 2012
Thanks all for tive contributions on this topic , i didnt even know that my topic is now on front page...
There are some question i will like to ans...esp abt issue of condoms if it affects spirituality of sex.... yes it does.. See during sex there is exchange of fluids via kissing ..and also during sex there are spiritual interaction b/w both paties ..both parties will be binded more spritualy wether fluid exchange or not ... Have one asked why is it that a girl or boy u had (protected) sex with long ago will ever behave so frindly to u when ever u see him or her ... also on b low jobs, that answers itself... There is exchnge of fluids and as well spirits.. Please one man one wife... If you r not married get married .. If u are not ready keep to ur self .. If u spouse is dead , marry again or marry jesus...
Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by wiegraf: 3:43am On Oct 21, 2012
chima-uga:
Thanks all for tive contributions on this topic , i didnt even know that my topic is now on front page...
There are some question i will like to ans...esp abt issue of condoms if it affects spirituality of sex.... yes it does.. See during sex there is exchange of fluids via kissing ..and also during sex there are spiritual interaction b/w both paties ..both parties will be binded more spritualy wether fluid exchange or not ... Have one asked why is it that a girl or boy u had (protected) sex with long ago will ever behave so frindly to u when ever u see him or her ... also on b low jobs, that answers itself... There is exchnge of fluids and as well spirits.. Please one man one wife... If you r not married get married .. If u are not ready keep to ur self .. If u spouse is dead , marry again or marry jesus...

My own all important question good sir would be what sort of drugs do you do? Is there some sort of special combo? Don't hold out on us sir. Also, you should consider a career as the love guru or something similar
Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by candieangel12(f): 3:51am On Oct 21, 2012
chima-uga:
There are some question i will like to ans...esp abt issue of condoms if it affects spirituality of sex.... yes it does.. See during sex there is exchange of fluids via kissing ..and also during sex there are spiritual interaction b/w both paties ..both parties will be binded more spritualy wether fluid exchange or not ... Have one asked why is it that a girl or boy u had (protected) sex with long ago will ever behave so frindly to u when ever u see him or her ... also on b low jobs, that answer itself... There is exchnge of fluids and as well spirits.. Please one man one wife... If you r not married get married .. If u are not ready keep to ur self .. If u spouse is dead , marry again or marry jesus...

Hiah! Mr. Man. I disagree with everything u stated. So r u saying that kissing is now spiritual? So is sharing a drink wit sum1 now spiritual? Me I no grab ooo. Sex is a pleasurable act btwn 2 or more parties. There aint nothing spiritual about it. But then I can agree that the holy spirit overtakes me wen I have an orgasm because my whole body is in ecstasy n shakin n im screamin n moanin lol grin thats as spiritual as it gets!
Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by wiegraf: 4:18am On Oct 21, 2012
candieangel12:

Hiah! Mr. Man. I disagree with everything u stated. So r u saying that kissing is now spiritual? So is sharing a drink wit sum1 now spiritual? Me I no grab ooo. Sex is a pleasurable act btwn 2 or more parties. There aint nothing spiritual about it. But then I can agree that the holy spirit overtakes me wen I have an orgasm because my whole body is in ecstasy n shakin n im screamin n moanin lol grin thats as spiritual as it gets!

Hush woman! You aren't supposed to speak like that, the sheer audacity of having an opinion and speaking ill of the spirits *SMH*. You're supposed to be quite and never leave the kitchen, except to cater to my needs. Also, every time you speak like that a puppy dies, you hinder rain from falling, you send someone to hell, etc etc.
Back to the kitchen with you

I'm still waiting for the tips @op. I might have spiritual problems you could help with as well. For instance I got this drug that was supposed to make me spiritually more attractive to the other sex, but I don't think it works. If anything I'm worse off. The one for performance failed as well, after she performed some chants recommended by the guru during the deed. Any advice?

1 Like

Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by candieangel12(f): 4:21am On Oct 21, 2012
wiegraf:

Hush woman! You aren't supposed to speak like that, the sheer audacity of having an opinion and speaking ill of the spirits *SMH*. You're supposed to be quite and never leave the kitchen, except to cater to my needs. Also, every time you speak like that a puppy dies, you hinder rain from falling, you send someone to hell, etc etc.
Back to the kitchen with you

I'm still waiting for the tips @op. I might have spiritual problems you could help with as well. For instance I got this drug that was supposed to make me spiritually more attractive to the other sex, but I don't think it works. If anything I'm worse off. The one for performance failed as well, after she performed some suggested chants recommended from the guru. Any advice?

Bia Mr. Man mind urself oooo. U hear? I be ur slave?
Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by wiegraf: 4:41am On Oct 21, 2012
candieangel12:

Bia Mr. Man mind urself oooo. U hear? I be ur slave?
U no go school? YES
Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by candieangel12(f): 5:01am On Oct 21, 2012
wiegraf:
U no go school? YES

I went to school. Im an educated woman, thats the more reason why I cant b ur slave. Go n find an uneducated village girl 2 be ur wife. Ya hear?
Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by wiegraf: 5:24am On Oct 21, 2012
candieangel12:

I went to school. Im an educated woman, thats the more reason why I cant b ur slave. Go n find an uneducated village girl 2 be ur wife. Ya hear?

ALL WOMEN R MY WIFE

*SMH*

I need to doze off now, when I wake, you best have my breakfast ready. And don't spit in/jazz it...
Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by candieangel12(f): 5:51am On Oct 21, 2012
wiegraf:

ALL WOMEN R MY WIFE

*SMH*

I need to doze off now, when I wake, you best have my breakfast ready. And don't spit in/jazz it...

LOL. Manwhore at its finest!
Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by wiegraf: 5:58am On Oct 21, 2012
candieangel12:

LOL. Manwhore at its finest!

do hohohohohoho!!
We have a get out of jail card, like xtians do with hell

op, I'm serious about my spiritual issues though. Any advice?
Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by guttentag(m): 5:59am On Oct 21, 2012
So what is the solution if you have slept with uncountable girls in the past.

chima-uga:
SEX SEX SEX!

Unlike what many people think, its not just an act. Its not just a pleasure thing.

Believe me "sex" is a covenant. Believe me "sex" is binding. Whatever the world,the society,the devil and friends must have said to u about sex, know
one thing today that there is a blood covenant that is share during sex, its spiritual & most people are not aware of it.

When u sleep with anyone,your are binded and a covenant is entered into unknowingly. If u sleep with a possessed person or cursed person, u have shared in that curse,its a FACT. If u sleep with someone who belongs to an occult,u are initiated automatically and they will begin to act in your
life, knowingly to u or unknowingly to u.

Even teenagers can be a member of occult so don't expect that am talking about men or women of 40 and above. If u are not spiritually sound & rooted,u can't understand this.

Its important u watch who u give your body to.Its not just about sex. Destinies are switched, life's are cut short, people become wayward and keeps
going, others become agents against their own family unknowingly.

If that innocent boyfriend or girlfriend can belong. People are not as harmless as they look this days. If a married man sleeps with a lady that belongs,trust me,he can chase and beat the hell out of his wife and sends her packing,to him its just an act of sex. A girl that sleeps with a guy that is cursed, definitely will begin to see things going upside down for her.

Guard yourself,this revelation has nothing to do with religion, it s a simple fact. Sex is not as safe as it used to be and Trust me a lot of people are initiated into things they are ignorant about. Don't be fooled by looks & appearance, people are not as innocent as they look.

The bible says "no ye not that whom ever gives his body to a prostitute has become one with her" Be careful,your problem is within u. Sex is more spiritual than physical..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Is Your Thought On This Chained Pre-Wedding Photo? / Nigerian Man In Tears As His Fiancee Dies In Accident Weeks To Their Wedding / Bride's Friend Gets A Proposal From Boyfriend At Her Wedding (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.