Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,307 members, 7,780,724 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:46 PM

Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside (157759 Views)

KARCHER K2.21 High Pressure Car Washer PRICE N50,000-wash Ur Car/house In 2mins / Automobile Engineering / Body Shop In ABUJA (oven Baking Of Vehicles) / Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (84) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 12:44pm On Nov 06, 2012
ADVANTAGES OF USING OVEN BAKE TECHNOLOGY.

Oven bake technology have extraction systems and filters, which remove atomized spray from the air. This creates a clean, dust- free environment with reduced overspray. The extraction system also creates a seal around the doors of the paint booth so that dust and other particles that might be found in a typical traditional workshop cannot enter the spraying area while work is in progress. If a job is sprayed in traditional workshop conditions, dust can contaminate the paint and ruin the integrity of your work.

2. Oven bake technology create an ambient spraying temperature of approximately 64 to 70 degrees Fahrenheit. In a traditional workshop, the spraying temperature is dependent on the local climate or heating systems and this makes it more difficult to maintain optimum spraying temperatures. Professional paints are sprayed at paint booth temperatures so that a wet, even application of color can be achieved. If a job is painted in a traditional workshop in conditions that are too warm, dry patches in the paint occur. If the temperature is too cold, paint will not cure quickly enough and this causes it to run or sag.

3. Modern paint materials use hardeners and reducers that are designed to dry at low-bake temperatures of 160 to 175 degrees Fahrenheit. Most paints dry within 30 minutes if they are exposed to the baking temperatures inside a paint booth. When a vehicle is painted and left to dry in normal traditional workshop conditions, solvents remain inactive underneath the final coat of color and this slows down the drying process. If paint isn't fully dry when a job is unmasked or polished, tearing occurs and this results in the vehicle having to be prepared and painted a second time.

4. Health and Environmental Issues The extraction system in Oven booths reduces the amount of volatile organic compounds that are released into the atmosphere. Once a coat of paint has been applied, operatives can usually return to the paint booth without respiratory equipment within three minutes. In a traditional workshop environment, it can often take hours for overspray to clear. This increases the risk of breathing in harmful polyisocyanate materials for other workers and increases the level of VOC emissions (Volatile organic compound). This presents a significant risk to the surrounding environment and violates current health and safety legislation.

Thank You And Have a Pleasant Afternoon Sir.

Note. When coming ensure that you call me, so that i would be on ground to access your car personally and for work to start immediately your car arrive or rather call me on 08024246344 to book an appointment. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by donfidel(m): 2:06pm On Nov 06, 2012
Hi, how much will it cost to repray a toyota highlander and how long will it take?
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 3:23pm On Nov 06, 2012
donfidel: Hi, how much will it cost to repray a toyota highlander and how long will it take?
It will cost N65,000 and it will take 48hours i.e 2 days.

1 Like

Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by RoyalRoy(m): 6:28pm On Nov 06, 2012
Good analysis Mr OvenBake. Please I want to know HOW MANY DAYS it will take to CHANGE a sedan to another COLOR, without any panel beating job to do. And will that still cost #50k?
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 1:43pm On Nov 08, 2012
Royal Roy: Good analysis Mr OvenBake. Please I want to know HOW MANY DAYS it will take to CHANGE a sedan to another COLOR, without any panel beating job to do. And will that still cost #50k?
it will take 48hours, since no body-work is involve, it will cost you N50000k. Thank you.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by Lekky2: 2:28pm On Nov 08, 2012
Can anyone tell me if there is this kind of facility in Abuja
Please feel free ro reach me on 08099701926 or ola4u3@gmail.com
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 6:42pm On Nov 08, 2012
For those that don't have chance or the luxury of time due to the nature of their work/job or won't be able to locate our office easily, our driver's are always available to assist you.

NOTE. When coming ensure that you call me, so that i would be on ground personally to access your car and for work to start immediately your car arrive or rather call me on 08024246344 to book an appointment. Thank you.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by Peter210: 7:20pm On Nov 08, 2012
How long does it take for the whole painting and panel beating........for a sedan car......my car has no dent ,i just want to replenish the look by repainting it to the same colour (Black)
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 9:13pm On Nov 08, 2012
Peter210: How long does it take for the whole painting and panel beating........for a sedan car......my car has no dent ,i just want to replenish the look by repainting it to the same colour (Black)
Just 48hours. Assuming we receive your car today, you will get you car back the next day. Thank you
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 7:58am On Nov 09, 2012
Goodmorning people.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 1:58pm On Nov 09, 2012
Mobile 08024246344
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 8:42am On Nov 10, 2012
Wishing you all a memorable weekend
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by phemzy101: 7:02pm On Nov 10, 2012
hw long will it take to matte black a fx35 with minor body work if needed. all matte black plus the handle, grille, alloy and carrier. hope to hear from you soon. my # 08024010440,08037118618 and if you done any black matte paint job. pls add ma bb pin and send pics 2845E47B. thanks
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 7:39am On Nov 23, 2012
OUR WORK SPEAKS FOR US.

BEFORE

Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 7:41am On Nov 23, 2012
pix

Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 9:24am On Nov 23, 2012
TESTIMONY OF OUR WORK

AFTER

Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 9:24am On Nov 23, 2012
pix. Thank you Mr jide for your patronage

Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 7:41pm On Nov 23, 2012
Our Address is Plot 105 Babs Animashaun Road, Mechanic Village, Surulere, Lagos. 08024246344
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 9:13am On Nov 24, 2012
Wishing you all a blissful weekend.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 5:46pm On Nov 25, 2012
phemzy101: hw long will it take to matte black a fx35 with minor body work if needed. all matte black plus the handle, grille, alloy and carrier. hope to hear from you soon. my # 08024010440,08037118618 and if you done any black matte paint job. pls add ma bb pin and send pics 2845E47B. thanks
Yes we have done matte black paint job before. It would take us 48hours to complete your work. Thank you sir.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by portacabin: 7:12pm On Nov 25, 2012
nice job
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 7:40pm On Nov 25, 2012
portacabin: nice job
Your kind words are very much appreciated. Thank you sir
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by Sweetdbest: 7:54pm On Nov 25, 2012
How much to respray Honda Accord, Aka (Honda Halla)?
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 8:20pm On Nov 26, 2012
Sweetdbest: How much to respray Honda Accord, Aka (Honda Halla)?
Your car falls into the categorie of a sedan car. The basic fee we charge for sedan cars is N50,000. I haven't seen your car, I don't know how smooth or rough the body is but there is no problem we can't fix. Bring your car over to our office let's access it, if (assuming) the body of your car is rough the maximum we are going to charge is N55,000, reason is because your car is going to absorb/consume more materials. Thank you.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 9:02pm On Nov 27, 2012
BEFORE,

PREPARATION.

THIS CAR WAS RECEIVED ON MONDAY 26 NOVEMBER 2012 (YESTERDAY) BY 9:05AM.

Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 9:04pm On Nov 27, 2012
pix

Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 9:09pm On Nov 27, 2012
AFTER

THE CAR WAS DELIVERED TO THE OWNER ON THE 27 OF TUESDAY NOVEMBER 2012 (TODAY) BY 6:35pm. WE DON'T DISAPPOINT OUR CUSTOMERS.

THIS PICTURES WAS TAKEN IN THE EVENING OTHER WISE IT WOULD HAVE BEEN CLEARER.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 9:11pm On Nov 27, 2012
pix

Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 9:25pm On Nov 27, 2012
THANK YOU MR OLAIYE FOR YOUR PATRONAGE.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 10:43am On Nov 28, 2012
Goodmorning everybody.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 3:17pm On Nov 28, 2012
OUR GOAL IS TO SERVE YOU BETTER. MOBILE 08024246344
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 10:39am On Nov 29, 2012
Note. When coming ensure that you call me, so that i would be on ground to access your car personally and for work to start immediately your car arrive or rather call me on 08024246344 to book an appointment. Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (84) (Reply)

⚫⚫ Planning To Buy A Car❓Got The Car VIN/Chassis Number❓Run It With CarGuideNG! / Buying from COTONOU made easy / Renewal/registration Of Vehicles @ the Cheapest Rate Ever Within 24hrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.