Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside - Autos (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside (158278 Views)

KARCHER K2.21 High Pressure Car Washer PRICE N50,000-wash Ur Car/house In 2mins / Automobile Engineering / Body Shop In ABUJA (oven Baking Of Vehicles) / Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (84) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 2:33pm On Jan 24, 2016
Or 08024246344
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 11:47am On Jan 27, 2016
Thank Mrs Nkiru. We. Appreciate your patronage.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 3:53pm On Jan 28, 2016
Thank you Mr Samuel. We appreciate your patronage. The colour of the camry was formerly white, Mr samuel instructed us to change it to grey

Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by kayjasper(f): 4:16pm On Jan 28, 2016
Great Job, well done.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 7:07pm On Jan 28, 2016
kayjasper:
Great Job, well done.
Thank you for the compliment @kayjasper.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 7:28pm On Jan 28, 2016
Mr Samuel was so ecstatic with our work when he saw his car. Below is a screen grab of how happy he was with our service/work.

2 Likes

Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 9:42am On Jan 29, 2016
Plot 105 mechanic village, babs animashaun road, off bode thomas junction, surulere, Lagos.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 4:54pm On Jan 29, 2016
My email quality.ovenbaking@yahoo.com
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 11:04am On Jan 30, 2016
Visit us today
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 9:39pm On Jan 30, 2016
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 5:39pm On Jan 31, 2016
Thank you Mr James, we appreciate your patronage.

Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by Baylam(m): 2:33pm On Feb 04, 2016
How much will it cost to oven baked Honda Accord 2009, Body will be red, while the Alloy will be painted black..
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 1:00pm On Feb 05, 2016
Baylam:
How much will it cost to oven baked Honda Accord 2009, Body will be red, while the Alloy will be painted black..
it will cost N55,000 . Thank you sir.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 6:21pm On Feb 06, 2016
After

Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by jamesilo(m): 10:14pm On Feb 06, 2016
qualityovenbake:
Visit us today
were is ur office in PORT HARCOURT??
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by chidike(m): 10:29pm On Feb 06, 2016
I want to tint my windows...do you offer such a service?
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by hadecunleh: 10:38pm On Feb 08, 2016
I have a 2008 Camry that I want to oven bake. I am very particular about the outcome so I want a guarantee that the final product will look exactly like I want it. Also, I will like to change the bumper can you help confirm how much that will cost? I upload a pix of my car and what I want the car to look like.

Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 11:16am On Feb 09, 2016
jamesilo:
were is ur office in PORT HARCOURT??
We haven't set up office in Port Hacourt yet sir.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 11:42am On Feb 09, 2016
hadecunleh:
I have a 2008 Camry that I want to oven bake. I am very particular about the outcome so I want a guarantee that the final product will look exactly like I want it. Also, I will like to change the bumper can you help confirm how much that will cost? I upload a pix of my car and what I want the car to look like.

The colour of the car you posted is Metallic Black. It a perfect match paint and fits almost any Vehicle. It gives the car a shining look and a depth of clarity. Yes I can make your car look like this and it will cost you N55,000. Getting an original bumper from ladipo spare part market will cost you N25,000. Thank you sir.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by ikubch(m): 2:05pm On Feb 15, 2016
I should patronise you but I'm based in kogi. Pls I want to ensure my BMW 5series is painted with sikkens autobase paint and gloss finish. Pls how many litre of autobase do I buy for my painter for changing to metallic silver to deep wine colour. And how many for the gloss finish. Please!!!
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by Nobody: 9:30pm On Feb 17, 2016
I have a yellow xterra and I want to do a colour change to metallic black. Will the inner boot areas/inner door hinges also be painted?
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 1:35pm On Feb 21, 2016
Whatsapp or call 07051348099
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 12:41pm On Mar 06, 2016
ikubch:
I should patronise you but I'm based in kogi. Pls I want to ensure my BMW 5series is painted with sikkens autobase paint and gloss finish. Pls how many litre of autobase do I buy for my painter for changing to metallic silver to deep wine colour. And how many for the gloss finish. Please!!!
just get 2 litres of sikken auto base paint for him.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 12:47pm On Mar 06, 2016
Gridlock:
I have a yellow xterra and I want to do a colour change to metallic black. Will the inner boot areas/inner door hinges also be painted?
yes they will be sprayed sir, the areas you mentioned will be painted. A good car painter wouldn't leave any trace for people to know that the colour of your car was changed.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by ikubch(m): 1:13pm On Mar 06, 2016
qualityovenbake:
just get 2 litres of sikken auto base paint for him.
This is a bit late, I just gave him part payment yesterday night to source the base by himself.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 2:03pm On Mar 06, 2016
ikubch:

This is a bit late, I just gave him part payment yesterday night to source the base by himself.
Sorry for the late response sir. I haven't checked my thread for some time now due to the work(s) am concentrating on in my workshop.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 7:43pm On Mar 06, 2016
Whatsapp me on 07051348099
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by oluwanoni: 9:19pm On Mar 12, 2016
I have a Toyota corolla I want to change its colour from dark blue to light blue and some body work will be done on it, I want to have it done by end of next month, how much would it cost sir....

This is the car color....I intend to change the dark blue too,

I want to also know if it would affect my vechile licence, as it says only blue color, didn't specify if light blue or dark.

Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by oluwanoni: 9:20pm On Mar 12, 2016
I have a Toyota corolla I want to change its colour from dark blue to light blue and some body work will be done on it, I want to have it done by end of next month, how much would it cost sir.

I want to also know if it would affect my vechile licence, as it says only blue color, didn't specify if light blue or dark.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 10:39pm On May 08, 2016
Thank you pastor Niyi for oven baking two of your cars with us [Peugeot 407 and a Toyota Corolla], we appreciate your patronage.

Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 10:42pm On May 08, 2016
More

Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by RoyalRoy(m): 4:16pm On May 09, 2016
qualityovenbake:
More

Nice Job. Keep it up

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (84) (Reply)

Buying from COTONOU made easy / Toyota Highlander For Your Family, Wide Range Of Available Options With Prices / Renewal/registration Of Vehicles @ the Cheapest Rate Ever Within 24hrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.