Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,426 members, 7,800,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:12 AM

Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside - Autos (75) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside (158234 Views)

KARCHER K2.21 High Pressure Car Washer PRICE N50,000-wash Ur Car/house In 2mins / Automobile Engineering / Body Shop In ABUJA (oven Baking Of Vehicles) / Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (84) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 2:27pm On Jun 27, 2017

Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 4:37pm On Jun 29, 2017
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 7:53pm On Jun 29, 2017
You can also WhatsApp me on 07051348099
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 8:50pm On Jul 02, 2017
enquiries n
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 2:23pm On Jul 06, 2017
visit us today
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by drered(m): 10:47pm On Jul 06, 2017
qualityovenbake:
visit us today

Good day sir. I recently dropped my car to get it oven baked and got it back this wednesday(yesterday). The painter did a very poor job. Didnt even spray the inside of the car( the door) i had to instruct him to do that while i waited. So obviously that part didnt go through the oven. In addition to some corrections the painter needs to do that im thinking of over-looking it rained all the way from when i took the car to now that im currently typing this. I noticed some white patches at different parts of the car especially the bumper and i called the painter and he says its the rain and it will go off when the rain stops. Now i have lots of theories but I need to know if this is true and of there will be any adverse effect on the car later so that ill know the next step to take. Thanks in anticipation of your expert advise
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by drered(m): 11:26pm On Jul 06, 2017
picture attached

Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 5:13pm On Jul 08, 2017
drered:

Good day sir. I recently dropped my car to get it oven baked and got it back this wednesday(yesterday). The painter did a very poor job. Didnt even spray the inside of the car( the door) i had to instruct him to do that while i waited. So obviously that part didnt go through the oven. In addition to some corrections the painter needs to do that im thinking of over-looking it rained all the way from when i took the car to now that im currently typing this. I noticed some white patches at different parts of the car especially the bumper and i called the painter and he says its the rain and it will go off when the rain stops. Now i have lots of theories but I need to know if this is true and of there will be any adverse effect on the car later so that ill know the next step to take. Thanks in anticipation of your expert advise
Good evening Sir, immediately you called me yesterday concerning the paint job your personal painter did to your car, something came up, so pardon me if am replying your post now.

I have seen the picture you posted. Okay, my own opinion, the "hardener" your painter use on your car is weak. The work of a "hardener" in painting is that it's turns liquid paint into solid. i.e it makes it more resilient or firm. So if the "hardener" is weak, white residue will be present just like the one you are seeing on your car.

My advice, don't worry yourself, give it sometime, when the sun shine on your car, it will disappear. You won't notice it after sometime.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 08, 2017
Can you convert a black Range Rover to a white Range Rover without making it obvious that it was baked?
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 7:11pm On Jul 09, 2017
Landmark445:
Can you convert a black Range Rover to a white Range Rover without making it obvious that it was baked?
Good evening Sir, I have already replied you on your whatsapp. Yes I can convert black to white without making it obvious. Nobody will know except you and I.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 11:16am On Jul 20, 2017
before

Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 3:41pm On Jul 20, 2017
Now

1 Like

Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 9:04am On Aug 06, 2017
Good morning and a blissful Sunday to everybody.

Before

Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 9:08am On Aug 06, 2017
More

Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 8:48am On Aug 07, 2017
pix

Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 4:38pm On Aug 11, 2017
more

Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 9:43am On Aug 14, 2017
Whatsapp 07051348099
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 5:41pm On Aug 17, 2017
Enquiries.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 12:18pm On Aug 18, 2017
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 11:19am On Aug 19, 2017
It's time to get your vehicle back in shape, visit us today.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 8:19pm On Aug 20, 2017
My phone number is always available 24/7.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 9:28am On Aug 21, 2017
At Quality oven baking Ltd, we are professionals and reliable.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 8:57am On Aug 22, 2017
Want a sleek makeover for your car? Visit us today.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 11:46am On Aug 23, 2017
Are you sick and tired of looking at the damage done to your car paint and body? Visit Quality Oven baking Ltd for your solution.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 10:36am On Sep 16, 2017
visit us today
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by Nobody: 2:07pm On Sep 20, 2017
qualityovenbake:
Good evening Sir, I have already replied you on your whatsapp. Yes I can convert black to white without making it obvious. Nobody will know except you and I.
I saw your response to this and I had to ask - will you paint the engine bay as well, if you would do this kind of job? And how much would it cost?
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by kkon(m): 10:41pm On Sep 21, 2017
qualityovenbake:
before
how much to paint this crv and will you change the padding on the 2 side tyres in the front. As shown in pix?

Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by 2shure: 7:08am On Sep 22, 2017
Hw much 2 paint crv 07/08 model
Full painting
Factory paint
Standard
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by jarkbauer: 8:16am On Nov 01, 2017
This is the most useless businessman i have met in my entire life. He collects your money and will not deliver. The worst past his he will never pick up is phone. if i am lying anybody should try this number and see if he would pick up.

08024246344. if he picks i will give that person 1k credit any network
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by tirex(m): 8:20pm On Nov 11, 2017
jarkbauer:
This is the most useless businessman i have met in my entire life. He collects your money and will not deliver. The worst past his he will never pick up is phone. if i am lying anybody should try this number and see if he would pick up.

Bros...I feel your pain...make I no talk sha
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 11:06pm On Nov 19, 2017
jarkbauer:

I have never insulted anybody in this forum before, and I won't start today. It's only an immature kid and a cyber bully that will go about insulting people that they haven't met. Please, I just have three questions? Have you given me any job before, (2) Have you given me any particular job that I didn't deliver. (3) Have we met before.

I just opened my mention section on nairaland this night, and I saw this disparaging message you drop. I don't think is fair to talk bad about a person you haven't met before or given a job to do. I can take criticism and any form of a negative comment. I have a reputation to protect. The slanderous words you used on my mention is unnecessary and uncalled for because I don't know you and we have never transacted any business before.

My phone no are 07051348099 (Glo), 08024246344 (Airtel). Abeg, if I no pick your call, please call the other number or it means am not close to where my phone is, I may also be busy with work

2 Likes

Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 10:52am On Nov 21, 2017

I saw your response to this and I had to ask - will you paint the engine bay as well, if you would do this kind of job? And how much would it cost?
it will look like this. If am to do a complete oven spray for SUV, including the engine bay.It will cost N85k while for Saloon car it will cost N75k Sir. Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (84) (Reply)

Buying from COTONOU made easy / Toyota Highlander For Your Family, Wide Range Of Available Options With Prices / Contact For Custom Document Verification... *get Verification In 2hrs*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.