Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,766 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside - Autos (76) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside (158269 Views)

KARCHER K2.21 High Pressure Car Washer PRICE N50,000-wash Ur Car/house In 2mins / Automobile Engineering / Body Shop In ABUJA (oven Baking Of Vehicles) / Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (84) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 11:02am On Nov 21, 2017
Esteem nairalanders, I know I may be late with my response at times, please am sincerely sorry for that. Every August to January are always busy for me. During this period a lot of people want to work on the vehicles, and I dedicate most of my time giving them a quality job, I hardly have time to come to the internet during this period.

Again my phone number is 07051348099 (Main line), 08024246344 (Secondary line). Whatsapp 07051348099, Email quality.ovenbaking@yahoo.com.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by Akole(m): 11:29am On Nov 21, 2017
qualityovenbake:
Hello Everyone,
Am happy to introduce Quality Oven Baking Ltd to you all. We re-spray or re-paint cars making use of oven baking technology. At Quality Oven Baking Ltd, we ensure your car gets that "Distinctiveness of Image" it deserves. We offer the best in modern automotive finishes thereby giving your car that final appearance and durability it deserves. We take into consideration performance factors such as gloss, depth of image, flow and leveling, ease of polishing, hardness and longevity are some of the key factors we guarantee and we carry it out with professionalism and effectiveness.
At Quality Oven Baking Ltd the use of quality materials are paramount to arriving at a stunning and glamorous look for your car.
Our Address is Plot 105 Babs Animashaun Road, Mechanic Village, Surulere, Lagos.
For Enquiries Call 08024246344, 07051348099

Yours sincerely
Mr Sylva
08024246344, WhatsApp 07051348099
Come post it on our groups, IG, facebook, A whole lot of benefits awaits you,!...I feel often times we have people who just want a change of automobiles, and just want to quickly sell off their present ones add some money and upgrade , and some others need cash for their cars for URGENT issues,others have a tight budget and just need a car ASAP,so they wish to buy from a fellow nairalander or Nigerian ,,, Now heres a whatsapp group for that, join other Nigerian car owners ,, alongside articles on car maintenance secrets, Nigerian roads,and the best cars to suit your taste this and many more relating to cars we ll post on this group, and car owners that wish to sell have the advantage of having that car advertised on Instagram,facebook,and 9 other whatsapp groups, , optional though at little or no cost , join us nowhttps:///DP225cou5AS0sUrqNo6N5tclickthis link to be a part,strictly CARS!!! CarsConnectNgThe link is not working for now,just do us a favor send ur whatsapp number as a mail to Carsconnectng@gmail.com and you will be added instantly dont miss out!there might even be someone whos just tired of his/her car and just wanna give it out for an amount thats more or less like free,,, join us Now..see you
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 2:16pm On Nov 22, 2017
before

Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by bukkytroni: 11:29am On Nov 26, 2017
tirex:

Bros...I feel your pain...make I no talk sha

Sadly, I have also used this guy before. When I painted my Nissan Altima. The finishing was so poor that I decided never to give my car to all these people who advertise and seem to get too much jobs. Attention to details was terrible. They even forgot to spray my spare tyre and once the car was dropped, that was the end. Calls, they dont pick. Its a shame that most businesses cant scale without losing quality work and attention to details. I have another car I want to repaint for the last one year but am looking for someone who will give me the best possible outcome. Even if I have to pay a premium. Its a car I cant afford not to have a bespoke service.

Unfortunately, I have read the long thread after my work and I see that leopard cant change his skin. Not picking calls. Apologies for not coming to nairaland. Apologies for being very busy. Blame the staff for doing the poor job. On to the next mugu.

You cant run a successful business this way.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 7:32pm On Nov 26, 2017
bukkytroni:

Sadly, I have also used this guy before. When I painted my Nissan Altima. The finishing was so poor that I decided never to give my car to all these people who advertise and seem to get too much jobs. Attention to details was terrible. They even forgot to spray my spare tyre and once the car was dropped, that was the end. Calls, they dont pick. Its a shame that most businesses cant scale without losing quality work and attention to details. I have another car I want to repaint for the last one year but am looking for someone who will give me the best possible outcome. Even if I have to pay a premium. Its a car I cant afford not to have a bespoke service.

Unfortunately, I have read the long thread after my work and I see that leopard cant change his skin. Not picking calls. Apologies for not coming to nairaland. Apologies for being very busy. Blame the staff for doing the poor job. On to the next mugu.

You cant run a successful business this way.
Good evening Sir/ma (your moniker didn't indicate your gender). Please can you give me/us your full details about your bad experience with our services, in order for us to keep improving our service quality. I have painted thousands of cars and I still have memories of all the cars I have painted and I keep some pictures of most of my cars for record purpose.

The last time I painted a Nissan Altima was about 3-4years ago, so you must have mistaken me for someone else. Am not the one that baked your car Sir. Please tell me the period you brought your car to my workshop, I.e the year?.The colour of your car, the branch of my workshop you dropped your car, what we discussed and how much you paid me for the painting? I will be expecting your response Sir/ma.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 7:37pm On Nov 26, 2017
After

Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 12:07pm On Dec 06, 2017
Before

Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 4:47pm On Dec 08, 2017
After

Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 2:13pm On Dec 14, 2017
Thank you Mr Obinna, we appreciate your patronage.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 3:57pm On Dec 18, 2017
Thank you Mr Deji for introducing us to your colleagues at work. This is the 3rd vehicle we received from you this December alone, we appreciate your patronage Sir. Once again Sir, thank you and we at quality oven baking Ltd are wishing you a merry Christmas and a happy New year in advance.

Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 10:20pm On Dec 18, 2017
more

Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 4:02am On Dec 25, 2017

Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 6:02pm On Dec 25, 2017
Merry Christmas Nairaland and to all our esteemed customers.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 1:46pm On Dec 30, 2017
Before

Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 11:18am On Dec 31, 2017
more

Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 12:17am On Jan 01, 2018
Happy New Year Nairalander(s).
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 10:04am On Jan 03, 2018

Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 3:40pm On Jan 12, 2018
O
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 2:25pm On Jan 21, 2018
Before

Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 2:33pm On Jan 21, 2018
more

Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 9:40pm On Jan 31, 2018
more

Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 9:47pm On Jan 31, 2018
more.

Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 1:24pm On Feb 11, 2018
Before.

Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 1:27pm On Feb 11, 2018
after

Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 8:15pm On Mar 22, 2018
before

Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 8:23pm On Mar 22, 2018
After

Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 8:26pm On Mar 22, 2018
nore

Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 9:54am On Apr 03, 2018
more.
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 10:03am On Apr 03, 2018
This Solara just arrived into the country, the car was in bad a shape and the owner want to change the colour from white to black. Here are the pictures

Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 10:08am On Apr 03, 2018
After

1 Like

Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by bozz007(m): 6:13am On Apr 10, 2018
Hi, does the spray work include tires treatment and headlamp restoration?
Re: Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside by qualityovenbake(m): 10:49pm On Apr 14, 2018
bozz007:
Hi, does the spray work include tires treatment and headlamp restoration?
Good evening Sir, it does not involve tires treatment but I do brighten the full lights and back lights. Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (84) (Reply)

Buying from COTONOU made easy / Toyota Highlander For Your Family, Wide Range Of Available Options With Prices / Contact For Custom Document Verification... *get Verification In 2hrs*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.