Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,491 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:27 PM

Beware Of Stingy Guys In Relationships!!!a Must Read ,girls Ur Opinion Please. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beware Of Stingy Guys In Relationships!!!a Must Read ,girls Ur Opinion Please. (8383 Views)

Annoying Places Broke And Stingy Guys Ask Ladies For Date / Emotional Blackmail In Relationships: A Necessary Evil? / 10 Keys To Healthy Relationships: A Must Read!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware Of Stingy Guys In Relationships!!!a Must Read ,girls Ur Opinion Please. by fairygeh(f): 3:45pm On Oct 21, 2012
190-the-clown:
And d PASTOR said.. "If you are in a relationship where the guy doesn't give you money, go look for a JOB cheesy i.e you the female.. =D =)) =))
. This 190 u seem to be a clown for real,dis isnt abt money,read the topic well.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Stingy Guys In Relationships!!!a Must Read ,girls Ur Opinion Please. by fairygeh(f): 3:50pm On Oct 21, 2012
carefreewannabe:

hunger issues? who is talking about hunger issues?
I can pay for WHATEVER I want myself. don't get it twisted.
unlike some people here (men and women) I have my own because I was privileged enough to receive a proper education and to get a well paid job as a result.
moreover, I received proper home schooling. that means that when I am eating I offer others to eat with me. it's not about money in the case the poster has presented to us. IT IS ABOUT MANNERS, some of you unfortunately lack!
if he asked her to eat before she shows up, why didn't he eat before HE has shown up??
instead of doing so, he behaved like a pig. DISGUSTING!
even if I had only one bowl of rice and one can of coke, I would share with the person I am with in this moment.
all of you who argue otherwise are suspected of coming from a poor home where you fought for food instead of sharing it.
and all of you who are angry that some ladies behave like gold diggers are for sure the ones who fail to make enough money.
sorry, I got really pissed now.
u are the only person that seems to get the drift i am talkng abt manners here,being stingy isnt even the issue here.
Re: Beware Of Stingy Guys In Relationships!!!a Must Read ,girls Ur Opinion Please. by Nobody: 3:53pm On Oct 21, 2012
fairygeh: u are the only person that seems to get the drift i am talkng abt manners here,being stingy isnt even the issue here.

they don't get it because they are too mad. and they're mad because they're probably broke and now hate all women because they don't see that there are enough women out there who are not after money.
Re: Beware Of Stingy Guys In Relationships!!!a Must Read ,girls Ur Opinion Please. by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 21, 2012
carefreewannabe: hunger issues? who is talking about hunger issues?
I can pay for WHATEVER I want myself. don't get it twisted.
unlike some people here (men and women) I have my own because I was privileged enough to receive a proper education and to get a well paid job as a result.
moreover, I received proper home schooling. that means that when I am eating I offer others to eat with me. it's not about money in the case the poster has presented to us. IT IS ABOUT MANNERS, some of you unfortunately lack!
if he asked her to eat before she shows up, why didn't he eat before HE has shown up??
instead of doing so, he behaved like a pig. DISGUSTING!
even if I had only one bowl of rice and one can of coke, I would share with the person I am with in this moment.
all of you who argue otherwise are suspected of coming from a poor home where you fought for food instead of sharing it.
and all of you who are angry that some ladies behave like gold diggers are for sure the ones who fail to make enough money.
sorry, I got really pissed now.

you FIRST mistake is to believe that the man also didnt eat before going to that restaurant. FAIL #1

your SECOND mistake is to talk about having your own, yet get mad when hearing stories about someone not buying a gal a plate of rice. FAIL #2

your THIRD mistake is to talk about MANNERS while the guy clearly offered the girl to share his meal. FAIL #3

your FOURTH mistake is to talk about sharing a meal (something that guy did) while we can clearly see that what is getting to you is that he DIDNT BUY THIS HUNGRY GAL HER OWN DISH. FAIL #4

your FIFTH mistake was to CONFIRM that some ladies behave like golddiggers, in a thread who is clearly about the trick that men do in order to counter these same goldiggers, bwaaah! FAIL #5

but your MAIN mistake is to talk about having a job, pay for your own bla bla, while we can all conclude that the gal in this story DOES NOT, because if she did then there would be NO STORY to tell, as she would have simply bought her own meal OR tell the guy that she will eat in the eatery AND pay for his meal too, duh! FINAL FAIL

4 Likes

Re: Beware Of Stingy Guys In Relationships!!!a Must Read ,girls Ur Opinion Please. by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 21, 2012
fairygeh: u are the only person that seems to get the drift i am talkng abt manners here,being stingy isnt even the issue here.

if MANNERS was "really" the issue, then you would have written just that on the subject, and NOT stingy, lol! stingy is the issue because you (or the gal in this story) couldnt afford her own meal! how can you even talk of manners when the guy offered to share the meal with the gal?! are manners ONLY about buying a gal her own dish, in your world?!

lets say that the guy only had money for ONE dish, so he told the lady to eat at home, he ALSO ate at home, then they went to the place and had one dish to both nibble on, et voila, no big deal.....unless the gal is some hungry broke a.ss on some hunger management issues!

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Stingy Guys In Relationships!!!a Must Read ,girls Ur Opinion Please. by happy98: 4:06pm On Oct 21, 2012
I have a problem with this statement 'EAT BEFORE COMING'. undecided undecided. Honestly it's very rude.

The question here is'what do you take me to be? a glutton? lol! Must I eat when we are together? And must you decide for me? Aren't we grown ups?

There must have been a negative image created before hand, to have made this man talk like this.

So let not every man go round telling girls such a thing unless she's is a greedy pest only focusing on food.
Re: Beware Of Stingy Guys In Relationships!!!a Must Read ,girls Ur Opinion Please. by boron10(m): 4:06pm On Oct 21, 2012
Mynd_44:
I agreed with your comment. What your problem sef?
She doesn't like you, shey na by force ni? embarassed embarassed embarassed
@OP, you don't have to address me with disdain for what i said.

@topic, the guy was very rude. But isn't it foolish of the gal to have attended the date even after being told to eat before coming? She shouldn't complain since she was told before hand to eat. Guess the guy is fed up with the gal and looking for a way to discharge her. I bet he can't do that to someone he really likes. How much is food nitori olorun??
embarassed sad

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Stingy Guys In Relationships!!!a Must Read ,girls Ur Opinion Please. by Nobody: 4:07pm On Oct 21, 2012
happy98: I have a problem with this statement 'EAT BEFORE COMING'. undecided undecided. Honestly it's very rude.

The question here is'what do you take me to be? a glutton? lol! Must I eat when we are together? And must you decide for me? Aren't we grown ups?

There must have been a negative image created before hand, to have made this man talk like this.

So let not every man go round telling girls such a thing unless she's is a greedy pest only focusing on food.

definitely, the "negative image" created was that of a lady who is ALWAYS hungry when they go out, OR one that always eats for 3, while never paying for meals. lol! but to call him stingy while he offered to share the "snack" meal is out of place.
Re: Beware Of Stingy Guys In Relationships!!!a Must Read ,girls Ur Opinion Please. by Nobody: 4:09pm On Oct 21, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

you FIRST mistake is to believe that the man also didnt eat before going to that restaurant. FAIL #1

your SECOND mistake is to talk about having your own, yet get mad when hearing stories about someone not buying a gal a plate of rice. FAIL #2

your THIRD mistake is to talk about MANNERS while the guy clearly offered the girl to share his meal. FAIL #3

your FOURTH mistake is to talk about sharing a meal (something that guy did) while we can clearly see that what is getting to you is that he DIDNT BUY THIS HUNGRY GAL HER OWN DISH. FAIL #4

your FIFTH mistake was to CONFIRM that some ladies behave like golddiggers, in a thread who is clearly about the trick that men do in order to counter these same goldiggers, bwaaah! FAIL #5

but your MAIN mistake is to talk about having a job, pay for your own bla bla, while we can all conclude that the gal in this story DOES NOT, because if she did then there would be NO STORY to tell, as she would have simply bought her own meal OR tell the guy that she will eat in the eatery AND pay for his meal too, duh! FINAL FAIL

I should have already given up on you but because I respect your virtual identity due to some other opinions you have shared here, I will answer to this too.

1. It's not my mistake to believe he has not eaten before but it's obvious that he was hungry when he came.
2. I don't get angry because he didn't buy a girl food but because he behaved the way he did. no man who knows how to behave properly would behave like him.
3. the guy RELUCTANTLY offered her food. READ AGAIN. again: lack of manners.
4. he offered to share with her RELUCTANTLY. again: ...
5. I am sorry you have met so many of this kind. And I'm sorry you have no better way to handle it.

There would be no story to tell if the guy knew how to behave properly.
Re: Beware Of Stingy Guys In Relationships!!!a Must Read ,girls Ur Opinion Please. by Nobody: 4:11pm On Oct 21, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

definitely, the "negative image" created was that of a lady who is ALWAYS hungry when they go out, OR one that always eats for 3, while never paying for meals. lol! but to call him stingy while he offered to share the "snack" meal is out of place.

if that is the case with the lady,why doesn't the guy open his mouth and tell her LIKE A MAN straight into her face that he is not willing to pay for her meals and that he expects her to share the bills. communication is the key wink and honesty is still the best policy.
Re: Beware Of Stingy Guys In Relationships!!!a Must Read ,girls Ur Opinion Please. by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 21, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

if MANNERS was "really" the issue, then you would have written just that on the subject, and NOT stingy, lol! stingy is the issue because you (or the gal in this story) couldnt afford her own meal! how can you even talk of manners when the guy offered to share the meal with the gal?! are manners ONLY about buying a gal her own dish, in your world?!

lets say that the guy only had money for ONE dish, so he told the lady to eat at home, he ALSO ate at home, then they went to the place and had one dish to both nibble on, et voila, no big deal.....unless the gal is some hungry broke a.ss on some hunger management issues!

again he offered her food RELUCTANTLY!! re-read! it wasn't meant to be a dish to nibble on and there is no line that allows this conclusion.
Re: Beware Of Stingy Guys In Relationships!!!a Must Read ,girls Ur Opinion Please. by pendo89(f): 4:15pm On Oct 21, 2012
Exactly!but doesn't give guys the right to go round saying such mannerless things.

fairygeh: The guy invited her to an hotel so as to hang out,but unbelievably,the guy gave her an instruction which was make sure u eat before u come oooo.well they met somewhere,the guy then drove to TFC and got just one plate of rice for himself and one bottle of fanta,when they got to the hotel room,the guy started eating and the babe still was watching only for the guy to ask reluctantly saying Tope 'will u eat'

My goodness this guy is pathetic.Why did he buy the meal, only to eat it in the girl's presence? couldn't he have eaten before hand? I think he was rudely sending the girl a message,but this girl was also dumb.Picture her doing the same,with the guy watching, then later inviting him to eat the leftovers cz he was reluctant.Nibble like a mouse and then beg me to partake of leftovers? Nooo thanks, get yourself a meal girl and get lost.
Re: Beware Of Stingy Guys In Relationships!!!a Must Read ,girls Ur Opinion Please. by Nobody: 4:21pm On Oct 21, 2012
pendo89: Exactly!but doesn't give guys the right to go round saying such mannerless things.

My goodness this guy is pathetic.Why did he buy the meal, only to eat it in the girl's presence? couldn't he have eaten before hand? I think he was rudely sending the girl a message,but this girl was also dumb.Picture her doing the same,with the guy watching, then later inviting him to eat the leftovers cz he was reluctant.Nibble like a mouse and then beg me to partake of leftovers? Nooo thanks, get yourself a meal girl and get lost.

I am with you. Thanks for this contribution.
Re: Beware Of Stingy Guys In Relationships!!!a Must Read ,girls Ur Opinion Please. by Nobody: 4:21pm On Oct 21, 2012
carefreewannabe:

I should have already given up on you but because I respect your virtual identity due to some other opinions you have shared here, I will answer to this too.

and i respect yours too but we have to look at everything in a proper way, at all times. and sadly women will look at things their way, while men will look at them their way.

1. It's not my mistake to believe he has not eaten before but it's obvious that he was hungry when he came.

as we all know that going on a date in 9ja means going to an eatery, i would understand why he ordered some food, even if he wasnt THAT hungry.

2. I don't get angry because he didn't buy a girl food but because he behaved the way he did. no man who knows how to behave properly would behave like him.

you mean that telling her how he really feels is behaving improperly in your world? should he simply be quiet about an issue that is bothering him, such as her eating habits for example?

3. the guy RELUCTANTLY offered her food. READ AGAIN. again: lack of manners.

ok you are right about that one....but the important point IS: did he or did he NOT offer to share the meal with the gal, (whether reluctantly or not)?

4. he offered to share with her RELUCTANTLY. again: ...

so only sharing a meal JOYFULLY is considered manners now?!

5. I am sorry you have met so many of this kind. And I'm sorry you have no better way to handle it.

pls sista, we are all here to learn, how should men handle golddiggers that are ALWAYS hungry?!

you are wrong, there would be no story to tell IF the lady was hungry and therefore had paid for her own meal at TFC.
Re: Beware Of Stingy Guys In Relationships!!!a Must Read ,girls Ur Opinion Please. by fairygeh(f): 4:26pm On Oct 21, 2012
The main reason behind creating this thread is cos when d person told me dis,i laughed myself out cos dnt knw such is even possible but i am finding it so amazing that some guys support this.wellll
Re: Beware Of Stingy Guys In Relationships!!!a Must Read ,girls Ur Opinion Please. by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 21, 2012
carefreewannabe: if that is the case with the lady,why doesn't the guy open his mouth and tell her LIKE A MAN straight into her face that he is not willing to pay for her meals and that he expects her to share the bills. communication is the key wink and honesty is still the best policy.

he did, didnt he?! or what do you think he meant when saying EAT WELL BEFORE YOU COME?! lol!

carefreewannabe:
again he offered her food RELUCTANTLY!! re-read! it wasn't meant to be a dish to nibble on and there is no line that allows this conclusion.

but yet YOU "concluded" that this ONE plate was his main dinner? what about if he only asked her to join in because she was looking in shock, while she would normally dive in the plate, as usual with girls on hunger management? as if a guy dating a gal need to tell her to tuck in, when the food arrives, lol.
Re: Beware Of Stingy Guys In Relationships!!!a Must Read ,girls Ur Opinion Please. by Nobody: 4:29pm On Oct 21, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

and i respect yours too but we have to look at everything in a proper way, at all times. and sadly women will look at things their way, while men will look at them their way.

as we all know that going on a date in 9ja means going to an eatery, i would understand why he ordered some food, even if he wasnt THAT hungry.

you mean that telling her how he really feels is behaving improperly in your world? should he simply be quiet about an issue that is bothering him, such as her eating habits for example?

ok you are right about that one....but the important point IS: did he or did he NOT offer to share the meal with the gal, (whether reluctantly or not)?

so only sharing a meal JOYFULLY is considered manners now?!

pls sista, we are all here to learn, how should men handle golddiggers that are ALWAYS hungry?!

btw, you are wrong, there would be no story to tell IF the lady was hungry and therefore had paid for her own meal at TFC.

it's natural that men and women look at things differently at times.
if going on a date involves food, then two persons have to eat because TWO people are dating.
he didn't tell her how he feels. he just told her to eat before she comes. we assume that she always expects him to pay for her meals but we don't know. if this is the case, then he should be man enough to tell her straight into her face that he is not willing to do so and that he wants them to share the bills.
whether he offered her food reluctantly or not plays a role. to do it reluctantly sends a message. a very rude one and is not acceptable.
YES, sharing JOYFULLY is well-mannered. if you can't afford it or don't want to do it, don't do it. but say it! talk! communication is the key.

last but not least: don't date gold diggers. and if you do, communicate that you're not going to accept what they demand for. then it's up to them if they stay or leave. the former one is your decision.
Re: Beware Of Stingy Guys In Relationships!!!a Must Read ,girls Ur Opinion Please. by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 21, 2012
carefreewannabe:
it's natural that men and women look at things differently at times.
if going on a date involves food, then two persons have to eat because TWO people are dating.

yet you dont believe that TWO people should also PAY?! lol women!

he didn't tell her how he feels. he just told her to eat before she comes. we assume that she always expects him to pay for her meals but we don't know.

dont you think that the above in bold was CONFIRMED when she didnt buy her own meal at TFC, if she was hungry?! and if she WASNT hungry, then why the complaint then?!

if this is the case, then he should be man enough to tell her straight into her face that he is not willing to do so and that he wants them to share the bills.

and possibly offending her (aka closing her legs shut for the night)? naaaah! he simply advised her to eat at home, so the main focus that night was whatever they went to do in the hotel.

whether he offered her food reluctantly or not plays a role. to do it reluctantly sends a message. a very rude one and is not acceptable.

sadly, this is only unacceptable to people who CANNOT PAY FOR THEIR OWN MEALS.......because if a lady has the money and is hungry, she would simply order while at TFC and be done with the headache.

YES, sharing JOYFULLY is well-mannered. if you can't afford it or don't want to do it, don't do it. but say it! talk! communication is the key.

let me be the bearer of bad news: many men do things while dating NOT because they want to but simply because they know that this is what is required of them, in order to dive between a gal's leg....after a while, when they have nailed that gal a few times and the toto isnt that special any longer, she will be treated JUST LIKE THE &%"#$£@ that she rightfully is.

last but not least: don't date gold diggers. and if you do, communicate that you're not going to accept what they demand for. then it's up to them if they stay or leave. the former one is your decision.

you think these babe come up on day one and say:" i am a proud golddigger, so take it or leave it"?! oh no, they pretend and act like they care, while their only focus is to get as much from the guy as possible...... and not all men are good at figuring which ladies are the genuine ones from the GDs.

also, if a man communicate to a lady that he wont pay any longer (after having spent a few 10s of thousand on her) then he may LOSE HIS INVESTMENT as the gal will leave, so what men do is pretend that they are ok with it, until they fukc the hell out of this babe.......then when the investment has finally bore its fruits, the guy can become himself again and tell the babe to EAT WELL BEFORE VISITING....but thats just an assumption o!
Re: Beware Of Stingy Guys In Relationships!!!a Must Read ,girls Ur Opinion Please. by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 21, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

yet you dont believe that TWO people should also PAY?! lol women!

dont you think that the above in bold was CONFIRMED when she didnt buy her own meal at TFC, if she was hungry?! and if she WASNT hungry, then why the complaint then?!

and possibly offending her (aka closing her legs shut for the night)? naaaah! he simply advised her to eat at home, so the main focus that night was whatever they went to do in the hotel.

sadly, this is only unacceptable to people who CANNOT PAY FOR THEIR OWN MEALS.......because if a lady has the money and is hungry, she would simply order while at TFC and be done with the headache.

let me be the bearer of bad news: many men do things while dating NOT because they want to but simply because they know that this is what is required of them, in order to dive between a gal's leg....after a while, when they have nailed that gal a few times and the toto isnt that special any longer, she will be treated JUST LIKE THE &%"#$£@ that she rightfully is.

you think these babe come up on day one and say:" i am a proud golddigger, so take it or leave it"?! oh no, they pretend and act like they care, while their only focus is to get as much from the guy as possible...... and not all men are good at figuring which ladies are the genuine ones from the GDs.

also, if a man communicate to a lady that he wont pay any longer (after having spent a few 10s of thousand on her) then he may LOSE HIS INVESTMENT as the gal will leave, so what men do is pretend that they are ok with it, until they fukc the hell out of this babe.......then when the investment has finally bore its fruits, the guy can become himself again and tell the babe to EAT WELL BEFORE VISITING....but thats just an assumption o!

WHERE DID I SAY THAT I BELIEVE THAT WOMEN SHOULDN'T PAY??
If you read CAREFULLY you will notice that I don't mind sharing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

also, if men want to f.uck and are willing to spend money on women for this purpose, it's their problem and that of the ladies involved. I don't pity neither party.
Re: Beware Of Stingy Guys In Relationships!!!a Must Read ,girls Ur Opinion Please. by Nobody: 4:51pm On Oct 21, 2012
cheesy *sniggers*
I like that guy. choi, see the girls hurting for their compadre who got served. ika ni bobo yen sha! lol
Re: Beware Of Stingy Guys In Relationships!!!a Must Read ,girls Ur Opinion Please. by fairygeh(f): 4:52pm On Oct 21, 2012
boron10:
She doesn't like you, shey na by force ni? embarassed embarassed embarassed
@OP, you don't have to address me with disdain for what i said.

@topic, the guy was very rude. But isn't it foolish of the gal to have attended the date even after being told to eat before coming? She shouldn't complain since she was told before hand th eat. Guess the guy is fed up with the gal and looking for a way to discharge her. I bet he can't do that to someone he really likes. How much is food nitori olorun??
embarassed sad
. Now u are talking.i guess the guy is lookng for a way to discarge her and has no courtesy cos even if the guy is poor,hw much is food,sumne u dnt knw even can get food for u not to talk of pple that are dating,well to complete the whole story,the person who gisted me abt dis said the girl broke up with the guy afterwards.and realy to b sincere i blame the girl too cos she just went to disgrace herself,i cnt imagine a guy tellng me dis and i would honor the date in the first place when i aint mad.

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of Stingy Guys In Relationships!!!a Must Read ,girls Ur Opinion Please. by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 21, 2012
cheesy just picturing the gal sitting there salivating, and swallowing. @op, she cried abi? cheesy
Re: Beware Of Stingy Guys In Relationships!!!a Must Read ,girls Ur Opinion Please. by roymary: 4:58pm On Oct 21, 2012
Beware of hungry women with fat and endless stomach. grin
Re: Beware Of Stingy Guys In Relationships!!!a Must Read ,girls Ur Opinion Please. by pendo89(f): 5:02pm On Oct 21, 2012
The guy is not stingy!because what he did was deliberate. He is just Mannerless.
Re: Beware Of Stingy Guys In Relationships!!!a Must Read ,girls Ur Opinion Please. by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 21, 2012
carefreewannabe: WHERE DID I SAY THAT I BELIEVE THAT WOMEN SHOULDN'T PAY??
If you read CAREFULLY you will notice that I don't mind sharing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but thats the whole point of this issue........ if the lady was hungry then she should have paid for her own meal, and there would be no story to tell....so the fact that you DO NOT Talk about this, but rather focus on the fact that the guy DIDNT invite her immediately (when they arrive at the hotel), points towards that fact....unless of course, hungry ladies shouldnt say anything while someone is ordering food next to them?!

also, if men want to f.uck and are willing to spend money on women for this purpose, it's their problem and that of the ladies involved. I don't pity neither party.

sadly women are fukcing for MUCH less than a plate of rice, believe that! ladies on hunger management program will use any trick to get what they need, and sadly men will use that to their advantages......the day that these men believe that the coochie is not worth the plate of rice that these ladies require (for one round of sex), they will use tactics in trying to still ride the toto while not paying for shiit! who no like better things?!
Re: Beware Of Stingy Guys In Relationships!!!a Must Read ,girls Ur Opinion Please. by fairygeh(f): 5:12pm On Oct 21, 2012
BoboYekini: cheesy just picturing the galsitting there salivating, and swallowing. @op, she cried abi? cheesy
. Lwkmd,i dont knw if she cried oooo.
Re: Beware Of Stingy Guys In Relationships!!!a Must Read ,girls Ur Opinion Please. by freecocoa(f): 5:26pm On Oct 21, 2012
Apparently the girl must be a glutton with no self worth to have still gone on the date after being clearly insulted, the guy on the other hand, is a very rude\manner-less person and that makes them a perfect match for each other.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Stingy Guys In Relationships!!!a Must Read ,girls Ur Opinion Please. by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 21, 2012
freecocoa: Apparently the girl must be a glutton with no self worth to have still gone on the date after being clearly insulted, the guy on the other hand, is a very rude\manner-less person and that makes them a perfect match for each other.

triple yes!
and 100 likes
Re: Beware Of Stingy Guys In Relationships!!!a Must Read ,girls Ur Opinion Please. by fairygeh(f): 5:52pm On Oct 21, 2012
[/b][b]
freecocoa: Apparently the girl must be a glutton with no self worth to have still gone on the date after being clearly insulted, the guy on the other hand, is a very rude\manner-less person and that makes them a perfect match for each other.
. God Bless You grin
Re: Beware Of Stingy Guys In Relationships!!!a Must Read ,girls Ur Opinion Please. by freecocoa(f): 5:56pm On Oct 21, 2012
fairygeh: [/b][b]. God Bless You grin
Amen and bless you too.smiley
Re: Beware Of Stingy Guys In Relationships!!!a Must Read ,girls Ur Opinion Please. by Afam4eva(m): 6:14pm On Oct 21, 2012
Why do most ladies think that it's their boyfriend's obligation to provide for their needs? If your boyfriend aint giving you money, don't complain, just get yourself a job and stop begging.
Re: Beware Of Stingy Guys In Relationships!!!a Must Read ,girls Ur Opinion Please. by roymary: 8:36pm On Oct 21, 2012
95% of women suffers from the ' I want this-I want that Syndrome '

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Big Breast Causing Confusion Everywhere Instagram,nairaland,ikeja& Aso Rock(Pics / I Don't Understand Girls / How Did You Meet Your Boyfriend, Husband, Girlfriend, Or Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.