Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,161 members, 7,780,138 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:08 AM

13yr-Old Girl Narrates Her Ordeal With Ritualist - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 13yr-Old Girl Narrates Her Ordeal With Ritualist (16620 Views)

Lepacious Bose Narrates Her Experience At 3rd Mainland Bridge Today / My Encounter With Ritualist In Lokoja Today. / Facebook Romance Near Tragedy: Girl Narrates Ordeal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13yr-Old Girl Narrates Her Ordeal With Ritualist by Sleek05(f): 9:56pm On Oct 20, 2012
chreld_b:

As far as I am concerned i've made my point and you have failed to discredit it by superior argument. As for the bolded in your qouted post, google is your friend.

Lol. R u sure I failed 2 discredit it? Don't ever be 2 proud 2 learn child!
Re: 13yr-Old Girl Narrates Her Ordeal With Ritualist by chreldb(m): 10:49pm On Oct 20, 2012
Sleek05:

Lol. R u sure I failed 2 discredit it? Don't ever be 2 proud 2 learn child!

@ bolded the irony is that is that between the two of us you are the one that has exhibited both characteristics with your insults and denigrating responses to me. Which I find quite amusing because from the way you express yourself I can tell that you are no where close to how far I have gone or what I have accomplished in life outside NL. And as a result of this, I therefore conclude that you must be someone who should ideally in real life situations be under me in every ramification. That is why the conversation between me and you ends here. Goodbye for now till you grow up and attain the ability to measure up. I refrain from answering your reply.
Re: 13yr-Old Girl Narrates Her Ordeal With Ritualist by Sleek05(f): 10:57pm On Oct 20, 2012
chreld_b:

@ bolded the irony is that is that between the two of us you are the one that has exhibited both characteristics with your insults and denigrating responses to me. Which I find quite amusing because from the way you express yourself I can tell that you are no where close to how far I have gone or what I have accomplished in life outside NL. And as a result of this, I therefore conclude that you must be someone who should ideally in real life situations be under me in every ramification. That is why the conversation between me and you ends here. Goodbye for now till you grow up and attain the ability to measure up. I refrain from answering your reply.

Lmao. Tales by moonlight. When did correction turn 2 insult Mr 'accomplishment'? Ur response z rly rly laughable. Shows how mature n accomplished u r sir!
Re: 13yr-Old Girl Narrates Her Ordeal With Ritualist by Nobody: 11:17pm On Oct 20, 2012
How the hell did i get inside this thread...
Re: 13yr-Old Girl Narrates Her Ordeal With Ritualist by chreldb(m): 11:19pm On Oct 20, 2012
Just the same way I get irritated when I try argue with a complete illiterate. Total waste of time as a result of their incurable stupidity. Abeg lemme sign out jor.
Re: 13yr-Old Girl Narrates Her Ordeal With Ritualist by Sleek05(f): 11:25pm On Oct 20, 2012
chreld_b: Just the same way I get irritated when I try argue with a complete illiterate. Total waste of time as a result of their incurable stupidity. Abeg lemme sign out jor.

Bros calm down. Take it easy wit urself, no1's fightin u...it can be painful @ tyms, jus let it go. LMAO
Re: 13yr-Old Girl Narrates Her Ordeal With Ritualist by chreldb(m): 11:30pm On Oct 20, 2012
Sleek05:

Bros calm down. Take it easy wit urself, no1's fightin u...it can be painful @ tyms, jus let it go. LMAO

Yea thats true,discovering you have just wasted time with an arrogant dimwit can truly be painful. I guess i'll take your advise
Re: 13yr-Old Girl Narrates Her Ordeal With Ritualist by Sleek05(f): 11:36pm On Oct 20, 2012
Later, u'l say I've been insultin u wen I've actually been d nice one here. Its an unfair world #sulkin
Re: 13yr-Old Girl Narrates Her Ordeal With Ritualist by chreldb(m): 11:40pm On Oct 20, 2012
LOl, smiley. crafty Funny girl
Re: 13yr-Old Girl Narrates Her Ordeal With Ritualist by agohavivi(f): 4:14am On Oct 21, 2012
Callotti: See her 'Dumebi:The Dirty Village Fat Girl' face! angry
What are you doing in Lagos?
Don't you know the road to Aba?
How do we know the real ritualists if YOU BIAFRANS will not stay in the East? undecided
No sympathies. . . the ritualists may be from any parts of Nigeria.
Thanks to Igbotic migrants and nomads like you!
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!!!
Must you comment? I don't know why some ignorant, childish folks can't help but seize every available opportunity to remind us that we still have such slow pokes amongst us. Dumb fellow! Why not spend your time on productive conversations rather than start a tribal war? Well I'm not surprised that you reason the way you do when you spend most of your time watching dead movies like the one you mentioned above. I'll advise you to count your teeth with your tongue next time (think before speaking) rather than letting the world know that a fool laid hands on a keyboard.
Re: 13yr-Old Girl Narrates Her Ordeal With Ritualist by khalids: 5:49am On Oct 21, 2012
CHARLOE: You guys are EITHER funny or ignorant. So u don't believe things like this happen everyday in lagos? well i've met about 3 pple with similar experience, as in, 1st hand account, from d horses mouth!. D one that shocked me d most was d account of 1 of my customers; he boarded a bus frm ikeja under bridge to ogba and according to him, when he entered d bus he noticed everybody was sleeping and he suddenly started feeling sleepy. He realised what was happening and immediately brought out the screW-driver in his pocket and started stabbing those of dem around him including d driver, and when they cldn't handle him , he was finally pushed down (on top speed) around caterpiller bus-stop in ogba. He said for 1 wk he cldn't eat and for 2-months he cldn't talk. D jazz took close to 3 months to wear off.
What's even more worrisome on this thread and d country as a whole is that instead of pple getting angry and calling on d govt and security agents to arrest d situation they're calling and tanking god for d lucky 1, what about d unfortunate 10, paints a hopless situation. It's a daunting task for sure but we have to do sometin about it, it's not enof to tank God for d lucky few that escaped, what of d thousands that get killed every year? it could be u or ur family or friends.
Our govt, security agents have all failed us, agreed, but who will lead d fight against dis hienous crime against humanity? d pple that should, have also failed us- religous leaders, NGOs etc cos i feel dis is a good opportunity for BIG MEN OF GOD TO MAKE THIER VOICE HEARD AND STAND ON THE SIDE OF TRUTH AND JUSTICE. But it's obvious they're only concerned about thier business and even FRATERNISE with d pple that patronise these ritualists. I WEEP FOR THIS COUNTRY!
Re: 13yr-Old Girl Narrates Her Ordeal With Ritualist by kwajahafiz(m): 6:30am On Oct 21, 2012
Callotti: See her 'Dumebi:The Dirty Village Fat Girl' face! angry
What are you doing in Lagos?
Don't you know the road to Aba?
How do we know the real ritualists if YOU BIAFRANS will not stay in the East? undecided
No sympathies. . . the ritualists may be from any parts of Nigeria.
Thanks to Igbotic migrants and nomads like you!
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!!!

must you respond to every thread?.
can you really be that unintelligent?.
I doubt it. u make this place feel like a forum for twelve yr olds.
and im not ibo, nor even close.
Re: 13yr-Old Girl Narrates Her Ordeal With Ritualist by golden56(f): 7:33am On Oct 21, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:
bloody lieing xtians can stoop to any low to spread their vile man-worship. stu.pid a$$holes. angry

Clearly u just felt d nid to typ somfin, buh nxt tym try tpyin somfin meaningful #helpurgeneration
Re: 13yr-Old Girl Narrates Her Ordeal With Ritualist by 2rustyle: 8:07am On Oct 21, 2012
a prayer for you all,,,, you shall not die before your time. Just say AMEN
Re: 13yr-Old Girl Narrates Her Ordeal With Ritualist by beespak7(m): 8:59pm On Oct 21, 2012
This story of the 13yr old girl might just be true she is really lucky. I can still remember sometime in 2004 i was travelling to lagos on the shagamu road around ogun axis, all of a suden i saw a headless dead body with the private part visibly cut and missing on the road. I shouted on seeing the headless dead body shocked shocked the driver told me not to shout that unlucky dead body was a victim of rituall killing such things are normal holy moses !!! shocked shocked shocked
we see on tv men arrested by the police with 10 human heads, we also read in the newspapers of missing people, we are lucky to be members of this forum we have been warned so every body has to be on the alert so as not to fall a victim to these evil ritualist. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: 13yr-Old Girl Narrates Her Ordeal With Ritualist by Blazay(m): 6:34am On Oct 22, 2012
Look at these ijjioots quoting me and insulting their grand-mothers' poohsies because of this 'UGLY DUMEBI. . .THE DIRTY VILLAGE GIRL'?

May the gods of your ancestral shrines. . . including the ones from your churches and mosques SOLDER your AN-USES!!!

You sons and daughters of NNEWI-LATRINE magg-ots! kiss

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/857942_Emmanuela-2_jpge99e24f070d35f19bbf7cda707786755[/img]

How can this not be an IGBO gal?
Dis wan wey make face like 'Okonjo-Iweala' nyansh so? grin
See nose?
See mouth?
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeewwwww. . . the consequences of '100% IGBOTIC' genes!
TUFIAKWA!!!! cry
Re: 13yr-Old Girl Narrates Her Ordeal With Ritualist by jude33084(m): 11:46am On Oct 22, 2012
If you look back aŋԂ see where you are coming from, ♍♈ dear nairalanders it is Ǧ☺☺ϑ we give God Almighty Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊ηкs.

I thank God for τhe Life of Ŧħåϯ girl aŋԂ may τhe souls of τhe dead rest in peace. sad
Re: 13yr-Old Girl Narrates Her Ordeal With Ritualist by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:11pm On Oct 22, 2012
^just shut up. yu sound st.upid. angry
Re: 13yr-Old Girl Narrates Her Ordeal With Ritualist by Nobody: 10:04am On Jun 27, 2013
The ugliest pple in naija especially female are the YORUBAS
Blazay: Look at these ijjioots quoting me and insulting their grand-mothers' poohsies because of this 'UGLY DUMEBI. . .THE DIRTY VILLAGE GIRL'?

May the gods of your ancestral shrines. . . including the ones from your churches and mosques SOLDER your AN-USES!!!

You sons and daughters of NNEWI-LATRINE magg-ots! kiss

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/857942_Emmanuela-2_jpge99e24f070d35f19bbf7cda707786755[/img]

How can this not be an IGBO gal?
Dis wan wey make face like 'Okonjo-Iweala' nyansh so? grin
See nose?
See mouth?
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeewwwww. . . the consequences of '100% IGBOTIC' genes!
TUFIAKWA!!!! cry
Re: 13yr-Old Girl Narrates Her Ordeal With Ritualist by ladym: 11:28am On Jun 27, 2013
my dear thank GOD FOR YOU
Re: 13yr-Old Girl Narrates Her Ordeal With Ritualist by CHARLOE(m): 2:06am On Jan 12, 2015
Nigeria is a bizzare place, if such a tin happen in a sane society, it will be everywhere in the news and there'll b an emergency, d police will not rest until d ritualists are found & brought to book. But here, we behave like its normal.
I'm still asking those tanking god for dis 1 dat escaped, what about d 10 dat were killed, who do u blame? d devil abi? so wat u're saying is, d devil is winning dis war abi?
Re: 13yr-Old Girl Narrates Her Ordeal With Ritualist by Memberclub(m): 4:59am On May 01, 2020
toprealman:
Grow up son!
xup

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Kills His Drunk Friend In Ogun During An Argument / EFCC Arrests Two For Vote Buying In Ogun Rerun Election (PHOTO) / Battered Couple Reports Vigilante To Anambra Police (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.