Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,397 members, 7,800,807 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:07 AM

13 Year Old Girl Narrates How She Miraculously Escaped From Ritualists, 10 Other - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 13 Year Old Girl Narrates How She Miraculously Escaped From Ritualists, 10 Other (1095 Views)

Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money / How I Escaped From Ritualists / 10-month-old Baby Rescues Mum From Ritualists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

13 Year Old Girl Narrates How She Miraculously Escaped From Ritualists, 10 Other by topeorekoy(m): 8:55am On Oct 20, 2012
When Emmanuela, 13, a JSS student of Shadoff Secondary school, Igbogbo, set out on that fateful day for her usual Thursdays fellowship and faith clinic service at a church, little did she know that it was going to be the most horrifying experience of her life as a teenager.
But by divine intervention, Emmanuela returned to tell the grueling story of her kidnapp and how she was slated for rituals before God set her free. But other ten passengers could not live to tell their stories.
According to her, “I entered the bus from Igbogbo around 7pm. I was going to my church for our Thursday vigil. When I entered the bus, I noticed that all the passengers in the bus were sleeping. They were about ten. I felt something was wrong and I quickly told the driver to stop for me that I had forgotten my transport fare at home.

Read the rest of the story at

http://topeorekoya..com/2012/10/13-year-old-girl-narrates-how-she.html
Re: 13 Year Old Girl Narrates How She Miraculously Escaped From Ritualists, 10 Other by getfemmy(m): 9:02am On Oct 20, 2012
God save us in niger oooo.
Re: 13 Year Old Girl Narrates How She Miraculously Escaped From Ritualists, 10 Other by Digital(f): 11:47am On Oct 22, 2012
halleluyah, their is reward in serving and trusting God
Re: 13 Year Old Girl Narrates How She Miraculously Escaped From Ritualists, 10 Other by beqs101(f): 12:08pm On Oct 22, 2012
Thank God ‎​foя saving her.. It is well with her.

(1) (Reply)

Man Sues Wife For "Ugly" Children... And I Don't Blame Him / Why Can't I Stop This Evil???? / The Only Time You Know That You Have Made It In Life (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.