Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,879 members, 7,802,838 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:57 PM

Pastor Kumuyi Urges Nollywood Stars To Use Talents With Judgment Day In Mind - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Kumuyi Urges Nollywood Stars To Use Talents With Judgment Day In Mind (12157 Views)

Pastor Kumuyi Visits Ooni Ogunwusi (Photo) / Pastor Kumuyi: Election Will Be Free, Fair And Widely Accepted / Assembly Of God Church Blasts Nollywood Stars Who Endorse Coca Cola (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Kumuyi Urges Nollywood Stars To Use Talents With Judgment Day In Mind by PaulJohn1: 11:24am On Oct 20, 2012
The General Overseer of the Deeper Life Christian Ministry, Pastor William Kumuyi has told Nollywood stars to use their talents with judgment day in mind.

In a meeting where several Yoruba actors, actresses, movies producers and pop singers were hosted at the National Art Theatre, Iganmu, Lagos, Kumuyi represented by the Head, Yoruba Section of the Ministry, Pastor Rufus Bamigbayan said , "Use your talents with judgment day in mind; realize that your talent is given to you by God and He will ask you to give account of how you use the talent he gave to you to glorify his name."

While the event was on-going, he warned them to desist from acting and singing such songs that would lead people into sin and be thinking of what account to give on judgment day.

Notable personalities who registered their presence at the occasion are: Baba Sala, Jide Kosoko, Oga Bello, Lere Paimo, Ebenezer Obey, Fatai Rolling Dollars among others.

http://allafrica.com/stories/201210200257.html

9 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Urges Nollywood Stars To Use Talents With Judgment Day In Mind by otajipopo: 12:45pm On Oct 20, 2012
Well Said Sir............

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Urges Nollywood Stars To Use Talents With Judgment Day In Mind by Mahattman: 12:46pm On Oct 20, 2012
They need to know...
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Urges Nollywood Stars To Use Talents With Judgment Day In Mind by stolenstone: 12:47pm On Oct 20, 2012
ok
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Urges Nollywood Stars To Use Talents With Judgment Day In Mind by pappy2000: 12:48pm On Oct 20, 2012
They know. Why does this make the front page
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Urges Nollywood Stars To Use Talents With Judgment Day In Mind by PaulJohn1: 12:50pm On Oct 20, 2012
With all these: flood, accident, terrorism, religious war, famine, fear, political crises and revelations. It's obvious the end is near.

Make me Rapturable O Lord

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Urges Nollywood Stars To Use Talents With Judgment Day In Mind by Sophiegurl(f): 12:51pm On Oct 20, 2012
Good one, then for invite Bisi and jennybaby.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Urges Nollywood Stars To Use Talents With Judgment Day In Mind by tonym1(m): 12:52pm On Oct 20, 2012
Excellent and may GOD bless you
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Urges Nollywood Stars To Use Talents With Judgment Day In Mind by DonaldGenes(m): 12:53pm On Oct 20, 2012
On point!! Pastor say it louuuuuuuuuder make them hear
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Urges Nollywood Stars To Use Talents With Judgment Day In Mind by FameG(f): 1:07pm On Oct 20, 2012
Dey nid 2 b reminded.Jesus is comin soon
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Urges Nollywood Stars To Use Talents With Judgment Day In Mind by Nobody: 1:08pm On Oct 20, 2012
The man of God couldn't have said it any better.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Urges Nollywood Stars To Use Talents With Judgment Day In Mind by emmanwandud(m): 1:10pm On Oct 20, 2012
judgement day is fast comming so all stars including me and u will give account of our stay on earth even d pastor and his surbodinates ......its a fearful thing 2 face the wrath of God
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Urges Nollywood Stars To Use Talents With Judgment Day In Mind by mallorca(m): 1:12pm On Oct 20, 2012
Paul John: With all these: flood, accident, terrorism, religious war, famine, fear, political crises and revelations. It's obvious the end is near.

Make me Rapturable O Lord
LoL
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Urges Nollywood Stars To Use Talents With Judgment Day In Mind by Zodiac61(m): 1:15pm On Oct 20, 2012
What they do with their talents, or indeed their lives, has nothing to do with him. He should keep his nose out of their business. All he is after is ten percent of their income.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Urges Nollywood Stars To Use Talents With Judgment Day In Mind by Mavrick2012: 1:16pm On Oct 20, 2012
Sincerely speakin,d word judgment day sounds relativly vague.WHAT IS JUDGEMENT DAY?
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Urges Nollywood Stars To Use Talents With Judgment Day In Mind by Nobody: 1:19pm On Oct 20, 2012
So depper life members don they watch TV

Because how do they know what is happing in nollywood

I don't meant to insult but...

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Urges Nollywood Stars To Use Talents With Judgment Day In Mind by Smallville4live(m): 1:21pm On Oct 20, 2012
Zodiac61: What they do with their talents, or indeed their lives, has nothing to do with him. He should keep his nose out of their business. All he is after is ten percent of their income.

may the good Lord forgive you. For you know not what you just said.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Urges Nollywood Stars To Use Talents With Judgment Day In Mind by Roon9(m): 1:33pm On Oct 20, 2012
Zodiac61: What they do with their talents, or indeed their lives, has nothing to do with him. He should keep his nose out of their business. All he is after is ten percent of their income.

Mr man, jus because ur roomie borrowed U̶̲̥̅̊ his fone doesn't mean U̶̲̥̅̊ shud log in nairaland n start spewing rat poo. Giv urself brain o

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Urges Nollywood Stars To Use Talents With Judgment Day In Mind by mecus4love(m): 1:44pm On Oct 20, 2012
Kumuyi is a man of God i have high regard for. He tells you the truth no matter what it takes

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Urges Nollywood Stars To Use Talents With Judgment Day In Mind by cleric(m): 1:59pm On Oct 20, 2012
Nice one by pastor Kumuyi.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Urges Nollywood Stars To Use Talents With Judgment Day In Mind by trent9002(m): 1:59pm On Oct 20, 2012
The old fart should shut it.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Urges Nollywood Stars To Use Talents With Judgment Day In Mind by brodaman1: 2:03pm On Oct 20, 2012
u ar a very stupid fool u dnt even reason. D man of God is talkin to u. U beta repent idiot....... na sin go kill mumu
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Urges Nollywood Stars To Use Talents With Judgment Day In Mind by economia: 2:04pm On Oct 20, 2012

if you don't know the man of God there are talking about or the church please keep quiet. we are not talking of your jety pastors. if you want to know a bit from him, google w.f KUMIYI or deeper life bible church
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Urges Nollywood Stars To Use Talents With Judgment Day In Mind by brodaman1: 2:05pm On Oct 20, 2012
trent9002: The old fart should shut it.
wat do u mean by the old fart? Be plain
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Urges Nollywood Stars To Use Talents With Judgment Day In Mind by charlsecy4(m): 2:20pm On Oct 20, 2012
[size=14]Certain professions make it very difficult to be at peace with GOD, and keep His Word. I wonder how por.n actors and actresses will make Heaven. Well, nothing is impossible for GOD to do. That is a very good advice from Pastor Kumuyi[/size]
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Urges Nollywood Stars To Use Talents With Judgment Day In Mind by Nuezha(m): 2:25pm On Oct 20, 2012
trent9002: The old fart should shut it.
So what does that make you?
P-head!!!
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Urges Nollywood Stars To Use Talents With Judgment Day In Mind by Zodiac61(m): 2:27pm On Oct 20, 2012
Smallville4live:

may the good Lord forgive you. For you know not what you just said.
On the contrary, I know exactly what I said. Do you want me to say more?
Pastors are parasites, meddling in other people's affairs.
I don't seek forgiveness for saying the truth and definitely not from a god that does not exist.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Urges Nollywood Stars To Use Talents With Judgment Day In Mind by Benito69(m): 2:29pm On Oct 20, 2012
Please tell Tonto Dike, she needs to hear this.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Urges Nollywood Stars To Use Talents With Judgment Day In Mind by PaulJohn1: 2:41pm On Oct 20, 2012
mallorca:
LoL
undecided
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Urges Nollywood Stars To Use Talents With Judgment Day In Mind by coolsamie0(m): 3:05pm On Oct 20, 2012
Zodiac61:
On the contrary, I know exactly what I said. Do you want me to say more?
Pastors are parasites, meddling in other people's affairs.
I don't seek forgiveness for saying the truth and definitely not from a god that does not exist.
I see, I pray u'll know God before it's too late
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Urges Nollywood Stars To Use Talents With Judgment Day In Mind by Image123(m): 3:06pm On Oct 20, 2012
ActiveMan: So depper life members don they watch TV

nothing dey please your type. If they stay no watch dey play religion, you will complain that they are bigoted and following tradition. When thy watch na to dey scorn and wonder. There are many churches with unnecessary traditions hinged on some bible verse and founder's preaching. i think depper life should be thumbed up for the humble display and adjustment.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Urges Nollywood Stars To Use Talents With Judgment Day In Mind by safarigirl(f): 3:29pm On Oct 20, 2012
ActiveMan: So depper life members don they watch TV

Bros I'm wondering same, the crusaders of the 21st century have started succumbing to 'things of the world' now we all look unto Jehovah's Witnesses.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is God A Trinity? / What You Don't Know About IFA Sacrifice (ebo) / Man Uses Adeboye’s Project To Swindle Investors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.