Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,640 members, 7,801,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:43 AM

Where You A Fan Of Westlife Back In The Days - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Where You A Fan Of Westlife Back In The Days (932 Views)

Is The Song "You Raise Me Up" By Westlife Gospel Or Blues / Backstreet Boys Versus Westlife: Who's Better? / Nsync Vs Westlife N Backstreetboyz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where You A Fan Of Westlife Back In The Days by Voned(f): 1:05pm On Oct 20, 2012
I really used to love westlife when I was in secondary school I knew almost all their songs offhand since they wrote the lyrics on the screen I remember
My love
World of our own
Flying without wings
Angels wing
I don't wanna fight
Somebody need you
You make me feel
No no
Soledad
Tell me what makes a man
To mention a few , I can't believe I hardly listen to them now and I used to have a crush on Mark then
Re: Where You A Fan Of Westlife Back In The Days by HumbledbYGrace(f): 1:53pm On Oct 20, 2012
Voned: I really used to love westlife when I was in secondary school I knew almost all their songs offhand since they wrote the lyrics on the screen I remember
My love
World of our own
Flying without wings
Angels wing
I don't wanna fight
Somebody need you
You make me feel
No no
Soledad
Tell me what makes a man
To mention a few , I can't believe I hardly listen to them now and I used to have a crush on Mark then
An empty street
An empty house
A hole inside my heart
M all alone and the days r getting longer

Yeah,yeah!
And oh my love,m holding on forever
Reaching for the love that seems so far...

I was still in primary school then,standard 6 then and knew nothing about love.But wen we sang along coast to coast with my friend it was like da world belonged to us
Re: Where You A Fan Of Westlife Back In The Days by Ramcie(f): 2:06pm On Oct 20, 2012
Wow! Back then, I could sing practically all their songs. It's been long I listened to them though I still have their CD's. The last of their songs which I memorised was MANDY.
Re: Where You A Fan Of Westlife Back In The Days by HumbledbYGrace(f): 2:24pm On Oct 20, 2012
Ramcie: Wow! Back then, I could sing practically all their songs. It's been long I listened to them though I still have their CD's. The last of their songs which I memorised was MANDY.
that just remind me to go download it cheesycheesy
Re: Where You A Fan Of Westlife Back In The Days by spiralwedge(m): 10:36pm On Aug 28, 2015
I listened to Boyzone and then Backstreet Boys... West life came right after. At that time, I was already referring Westlife listeners and fans as little children. grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO PREMIERE!!! Ay.com - Komagbon (official Video) / VIDEO: Mr Raw - Forget Swagger / Papa - Anam Achi Kwanu ( Illbliss's Cover By An Abuja Female Artiste )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.