Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,225 members, 7,780,428 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:06 PM

Quality Body Building Supplements, Where To Get Them - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Quality Body Building Supplements, Where To Get Them (22466 Views)

Quality Body Care Products For You ( Dazzy Beauty Products) / Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements / Where Can I Get Whey Protein And Other Body Building Supplements In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quality Body Building Supplements, Where To Get Them by rainmaker12(m): 1:47pm On Oct 20, 2012
I'm just too skinny, I need to make mass, does any1 knows where to get quality supplements that works?
Re: Quality Body Building Supplements, Where To Get Them by Nobody: 11:12am On Oct 21, 2012
What kind of mass do you need to make? Muscle mass? Do you work out at all or you just want to eat and add weight? the answer to these questions will determine the kind of supplements you need.
Re: Quality Body Building Supplements, Where To Get Them by rainmaker12(m): 2:17pm On Oct 21, 2012
workout and add weight, d other option is not advicable...
Re: Quality Body Building Supplements, Where To Get Them by Nobody: 3:01pm On Oct 21, 2012
okay, if you are certain about working out then look for casilan 90,it's a high protein supplement that would both improve your appetite and help provide the amino acids your body needs to build muscle. Alternatively, You can look for creatine capsules, it's also a muscle builder and if you are dedicated to your workout, you will notice difference in as little as 2-3 weeks. Any good pharmacy store should have either one of them.
Actually improving appetite to eat and add weight could be required if a person is underweight/malnourished, that's why I asked the question first.
Re: Quality Body Building Supplements, Where To Get Them by jumpearl(f): 4:18pm On Oct 21, 2012
Thanx Bludeville, where can I get the creatine caps in Lag and what's its price range?
Re: Quality Body Building Supplements, Where To Get Them by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 21, 2012
jumpearl: Thanx Bludeville, where can I get the creatine caps in Lag and what's its price range?
I notice you're female...unless you're a professional athete, i wont advice it o, it's better for males who want to bulk up with exercise. Erm, in answer to your question, i dont know where to get it from in lag, if it were abj then i would have been better placed to answer you. Price range is from 3k to 9k for a month's supply depending on the brand available.
Re: Quality Body Building Supplements, Where To Get Them by Nobody: 3:53pm On Oct 25, 2012
@ Bludeville!which supplement can a female who wants to add weight take cos u said u don't advice a female taking creatine. Thanks
Re: Quality Body Building Supplements, Where To Get Them by Nobody: 8:23pm On Oct 25, 2012
Complan, Wate-on, Cypron, Cypri-gold, dynamogen are all supplements that boost appetite and subsequently increase your weight, that is if your low weight is due to a low appetite.
Re: Quality Body Building Supplements, Where To Get Them by Nobody: 10:36pm On Oct 25, 2012
Bludeville: Complan, Wate-on, Cypron, Cypri-gold, dynamogen are all supplements that boost appetite and subsequently increase your weight, that is if your low weight is due to a low appetite.
complan n wate-on didnt work for me and i'm scared of Cypri-gold cos i heard it has side effects. Any other suggestions pls?thanks
Re: Quality Body Building Supplements, Where To Get Them by dominique(f): 12:49pm On Oct 26, 2012
Why not go on a high calorie diet and let nature take its course. I'll never recommend these so-called weight gain supplements. They're never without side defects.
Re: Quality Body Building Supplements, Where To Get Them by nedie: 5:04pm On Oct 28, 2012
Bludeville:
I notice you're female...unless you're a professional athete, i wont advice it o, it's better for males who want to bulk up with exercise. Erm, in answer to your question, i dont know where to get it from in lag, if it were abj then i would have been better placed to answer you. Price range is from 3k to 9k for a month's supply depending on the brand available.
Pls I'm a lil' bit confused. What are d negative effects of taking creatine as a lady?
Re: Quality Body Building Supplements, Where To Get Them by nelsoelomi(f): 3:28pm On Aug 15, 2014
[co
Re: Quality Body Building Supplements, Where To Get Them by habeyrachy(f): 4:44pm On Oct 08, 2014
What can I use d@ will make me loose weight nd have flat tummyWhat can I use d@ will make me loose weight nd have flat tummyWhat can I use d@ will make me loose weight nd have flat tummy
Re: Quality Body Building Supplements, Where To Get Them by promixdavinci(m): 7:09pm On Jul 11, 2016
okay, if you are certain about working out then look for casilan 90,it's a high protein supplement that would both improve your appetite and help provide the amino acids your body needs to build muscle. Alternatively, You can look for creatine capsules, it's also a muscle builder and if you are dedicated to your workout, you will notice difference in as little as 2-3 weeks. Any good pharmacy store should have either one of them.
Actually improving appetite to eat and add weight could be required if a person is underweight/malnourished, that's why I asked the question first.
tnx 4 d post, i hv learn one or two tinz, pls try to reply if u see my quote..i wil nid ur help..tnx
Re: Quality Body Building Supplements, Where To Get Them by Davoskid12: 3:51pm On Jul 13, 2016
click here if you want to get the best body supplement>> http://drhealthologys..com.ng/?m=0
Re: Quality Body Building Supplements, Where To Get Them by Davoskid12: 3:52pm On Jul 13, 2016
click here if you want to get the best body supplement>> http://drhealthologys..com.ng/?m=0
Re: Quality Body Building Supplements, Where To Get Them by Davoskid12: 3:52pm On Jul 13, 2016
Re: Quality Body Building Supplements, Where To Get Them by iamord(m): 8:50am On Dec 02, 2016
r
Re: Quality Body Building Supplements, Where To Get Them by Zombicmodz: 1:21pm On Apr 10, 2019
Re: Quality Body Building Supplements, Where To Get Them by komekn(m): 4:14pm On Jan 05, 2021

From an elite sports perspective there are dangers long term and short term with the use of cretin and other synthetic based protein.

My preference has always been NATURAL at all times.

(1) (Reply)

10 Tips On The Advantages And 12 Disadvantages Of Masturbation / 3 Siblings Who Ate Amala Die, Two Hospitalized In Kwara / 25 Amazing Facts About Teeth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.