Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,194 members, 7,780,331 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:36 PM

No Time To Wait For The Ladies ;D ;D;D ;D - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / No Time To Wait For The Ladies ;D ;D;D ;D (5066 Views)

Pictures.. Latest Edition Of The 2015 Range ;D ;D ;D / Update On Jeovy And Princess' Marriage ;d;d / ;d Mouse For The Ladies;d (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Time To Wait For The Ladies ;D ;D;D ;D by Anssybaby(f): 1:48pm On Oct 20, 2012
Guys are really jonzing, imagine this guy giving himself a Mouth Gig just because his girlfriend has refuSed to suck his manliness grin gringrin gringrin gringrin grin

Re: No Time To Wait For The Ladies ;D ;D;D ;D by bunmioguns(m): 7:10am On Oct 21, 2012
Anssybaby: Guys are really jonzing, imagine this guy giving himself a Mouth Gig just because his girlfriend has refuSed to suck his manliness grin gringrin gringrin gringrin grin

P.u.s.s.ybaby or wetin be ur name, does dis looks like a Joke? embarassed
Re: No Time To Wait For The Ladies ;D ;D;D ;D by Lagusta(m): 7:19am On Oct 21, 2012
bunmioguns:

My presido, the pic was really there b4, the mods removed it, quite funny tho
Re: No Time To Wait For The Ladies ;D ;D;D ;D by Laitesmart(m): 7:21am On Oct 21, 2012
bunmioguns:

lol. Diz z d original joke.
Re: No Time To Wait For The Ladies ;D ;D;D ;D by Anssybaby(f): 6:17am On Oct 27, 2012
grin
bunmioguns:

if this is not for the joke section, pls tell me which section to move it to, like u changed my name, I will also change ur's, you are now officially called Bunmi da terrorist grin, hope u like ur new name gringrin
Re: No Time To Wait For The Ladies ;D ;D;D ;D by Nobody: 8:33am On Oct 27, 2012
Anssybaby: grin if this is not for the joke section, pls tell me which section to move it to, like u changed my name, I will also change ur's, you are now officially called Bunmi da terrorist grin, hope u like ur new name gringrin

Anusybaby! You are very punny......................Hhihihiihihihihihiiihihihihihihhahahah

Re: No Time To Wait For The Ladies ;D ;D;D ;D by bunmioguns(m): 11:17am On Oct 27, 2012
Anssybaby: grin if this is not for the joke section, pls tell me which section to move it to, like u changed my name, I will also change ur's, you are now officially called Bunmi da terrorist grin, hope u like ur new name gringrin

yes. . grin grin i dont mind terrorising you everyday. . . I swear. . . U will always cry for more cheesy grin grin grin
Re: No Time To Wait For The Ladies ;D ;D;D ;D by bunmioguns(m): 11:18am On Oct 27, 2012
MOGUL.O:

Anusybaby! You are very punny......................Hhihihiihihihihihiiihihihihihihhahahah

spoilt child. . What do u knw abt punny embarassed
Re: No Time To Wait For The Ladies ;D ;D;D ;D by Nobody: 11:52am On Oct 27, 2012
^^^Bunmi! U are testing my patience!

Be warned!

Anusbaby go show u pepe for here...

watch and see..
Re: No Time To Wait For The Ladies ;D ;D;D ;D by Nobody: 10:33pm On Oct 27, 2012
And who is this jobless poster above??.?
Re: No Time To Wait For The Ladies ;D ;D;D ;D by Anssybaby(f): 9:25am On Oct 28, 2012
PretiEbony: And who is this jobless poster above??.?
and who is the jobless commenter, must u comment?
Re: No Time To Wait For The Ladies ;D ;D;D ;D by Anssybaby(f): 9:28am On Oct 28, 2012
MOGUL.O:
^^^Bunmi! U are testing my patience!

Be warned!

Anusbaby go show u pepe for here...

watch and see..
mugu u get goodluck say u get patience, imagine goodluck without patience grin
Re: No Time To Wait For The Ladies ;D ;D;D ;D by Anssybaby(f): 9:33am On Oct 28, 2012
shocked

(1) (Reply)

Picture of a boy grabbing the bosoms of a white lady / Funny Images For Nairalanders That Like To Laugh / 12 Pictures Every Adult Will Relate To From Childhood Dream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.