Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,012 members, 7,799,456 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

Video Of Tonto Recording HI In The Studio :D - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Video Of Tonto Recording HI In The Studio :D (20664 Views)

Omotola In The Studio With Bobby Valentino! / Charles Novia's Critique Of Tonto Dike's Song / WizKid, The Game & Young Jeezy In The Studio Together (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of Tonto Recording HI In The Studio :D by ijebabe: 11:27am On Oct 21, 2012
LOL. I swear she was high when she was singing this song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ik2HKyj2PiY

1 Like

Re: Video Of Tonto Recording HI In The Studio :D by Mynd44: 12:30pm On Oct 21, 2012
She is really high
Re: Video Of Tonto Recording HI In The Studio :D by mikeokoko: 12:37pm On Oct 21, 2012
i would be high to watch that video angry

1 Like

Re: Video Of Tonto Recording HI In The Studio :D by eduson55(m): 12:38pm On Oct 21, 2012
leave tonto alone

17 Likes

Re: Video Of Tonto Recording HI In The Studio :D by mcevans1(m): 12:38pm On Oct 21, 2012
For her mind sha...mstcheww
Re: Video Of Tonto Recording HI In The Studio :D by Nobody: 12:38pm On Oct 21, 2012
you Just spoilt my day with this song cry cry cry
Re: Video Of Tonto Recording HI In The Studio :D by freebreezeyz(m): 12:39pm On Oct 21, 2012
she has really gained a bit of popularity from all d negative comments she has received due to her bombastic songs grin

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Tonto Recording HI In The Studio :D by savedbreak: 12:39pm On Oct 21, 2012
mttccheew! Watching the video will do me no good so I don't give a F
Re: Video Of Tonto Recording HI In The Studio :D by eduson55(m): 12:41pm On Oct 21, 2012
taaa,tell us you are using oper5.2 not that you
dnt want to waste your time.
savedbreak: mttccheew! Watching the video will do me no good so I don't give a F

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Tonto Recording HI In The Studio :D by mrjangola(m): 12:45pm On Oct 21, 2012
ijebabe: LOL. I swear she was high when she was singing this song.

i think nairaland con collect advert money from toto dic.k.
y must ww talk abt her daily rubbish. cry

i think nairaland con collect advert money from toto dic.k.
y must ww talk abt her daily rubbish.
Re: Video Of Tonto Recording HI In The Studio :D by Nobody: 12:46pm On Oct 21, 2012
I love the song, Its quite better than a lot of Dbanj's songs.

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Tonto Recording HI In The Studio :D by engrfcuksmtin(m): 12:48pm On Oct 21, 2012
Pissed in her mouth

Re: Video Of Tonto Recording HI In The Studio :D by eduson55(m): 12:49pm On Oct 21, 2012
answer this.

engrfcuksmtin: Pissed in her mouth
Re: Video Of Tonto Recording HI In The Studio :D by olisa1010: 12:51pm On Oct 21, 2012
Enablers...see producer and co encouraging her hoping it will be a hit.
Re: Video Of Tonto Recording HI In The Studio :D by Nobody: 12:51pm On Oct 21, 2012
she is just having fun
Re: Video Of Tonto Recording HI In The Studio :D by halfcurrent(m): 1:02pm On Oct 21, 2012
the music is not too bad nau...is not much different from some of the normal naija hits....lolz....abeg make una leave tonto alone joor...

1 Like

Re: Video Of Tonto Recording HI In The Studio :D by Nobody: 1:03pm On Oct 21, 2012
see her lips and tongue. she definitely smokes weed or ciggarette grin
Re: Video Of Tonto Recording HI In The Studio :D by Nobody: 1:10pm On Oct 21, 2012
Recording studio full everywhere. U fit make one for your house. What matters is the producer behind the wheels.

Haters, make una leave tonto alone. NEXT!!!
Re: Video Of Tonto Recording HI In The Studio :D by Nobody: 1:13pm On Oct 21, 2012

obadiah777: see her lips and tongue. she definitely smokes weed or ciggarette grin

.....lol tongue
Re: Video Of Tonto Recording HI In The Studio :D by safarigirl(f): 1:14pm On Oct 21, 2012
She must have thought the song would be a hit. I honestly don't blame her, the ones who should be insulted are the producer and whoever it is that encouraged this mistake. In fact, they should be given the Aluu treatment for such crimes against humanity and even animal cruelty.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Tonto Recording HI In The Studio :D by ajos(m): 1:22pm On Oct 21, 2012
wen next u see me passin by,don't 4get 2 say hai...hahahahawooohahahuhujujupookakakaka.na dat english 'hai'
Re: Video Of Tonto Recording HI In The Studio :D by Nobody: 1:23pm On Oct 21, 2012
She must have been high. It is a shame that any producer could listen to this and consider it a good song.
Re: Video Of Tonto Recording HI In The Studio :D by Pain(m): 1:23pm On Oct 21, 2012
Who has seen Tonto's "W*ank" Video? It's exclusive.
Re: Video Of Tonto Recording HI In The Studio :D by justsayemma(m): 1:27pm On Oct 21, 2012
D song is a true reflection of hw empty she is inside.
Re: Video Of Tonto Recording HI In The Studio :D by OYINBOGOJU(m): 1:33pm On Oct 21, 2012
Is this how studio look like in Nigeria?

I don't expect anything better from a 6 by 6 foot room like this.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Tonto Recording HI In The Studio :D by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 21, 2012
mc~evans:
For her mind sha...mstheww
I de tell you, she was feeling real cool....buahahahahahahah
Re: Video Of Tonto Recording HI In The Studio :D by killuminati(m): 1:45pm On Oct 21, 2012
Lol see as toto wey don decay dey put una for longtin
Una no get work? Abi una never see toto before? sad

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Tonto Recording HI In The Studio :D by NNMUU(m): 1:48pm On Oct 21, 2012
Dafuq is all of this??
Re: Video Of Tonto Recording HI In The Studio :D by Mcleo007(m): 1:54pm On Oct 21, 2012
Wacka wacky wicky MC.. tongue

Re: Video Of Tonto Recording HI In The Studio :D by Idowuogbo(f): 1:56pm On Oct 21, 2012
D bleached out Ewu was defo high on ewedu! Anyways...I no blame am sha, d money dey na! So wastage must take place. ONYEARA!
Re: Video Of Tonto Recording HI In The Studio :D by Clemzy16(m): 1:57pm On Oct 21, 2012
Hmmm.. Toto' decayed must be really high. Last time i checked, i thought she stopped smoking.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

P-Square Teases New Music In 2022 / Eedris Abdulkareem Song: 'Free Nnamdi Kanu & Sunday Igboho' (Video) / Nigerian Music Has Been Overtaken By Ghanaian Music’- IK Osakioduwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.