Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,517 members, 7,808,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

Photo Of Man Going Under His Bride In A Wedding Reception - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Photo Of Man Going Under His Bride In A Wedding Reception (1368 Views)

Her Father Refuse To Return His Bride Price. / Traditional Rites To Follow In Acquiring A Bride In Mbaise. / Would You Have A Wedding Reception At Mcdonalds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of Man Going Under His Bride In A Wedding Reception by emalekuo(m): 4:33pm On Oct 21, 2012
Its like we no longer have moral values. Don't think a reception is a place for such adventure.

Re: Photo Of Man Going Under His Bride In A Wedding Reception by ezotik: 4:59pm On Oct 21, 2012
wetin dey shack am for body and wetin dey there wey e never see before. abi e nor conquer the territory before e make am his colony? if he didn't, too bad for him especially when the territory would previously have been overran by a buncha niggas.
Re: Photo Of Man Going Under His Bride In A Wedding Reception by emalekuo(m): 5:06pm On Oct 21, 2012
ezotik: wetin dey shack am for body and wetin dey there wey e never see before. abi e nor conquer the territory before e make am his colony? if he didn't, too bad for him especially when the territory would previously have been overran by a buncha niggas.
ask me oh!!! Na the MC go dey push am dey do that rubbish.
Re: Photo Of Man Going Under His Bride In A Wedding Reception by Ramcie(f): 5:21pm On Oct 21, 2012
Hehehe! Me likey grin
Re: Photo Of Man Going Under His Bride In A Wedding Reception by emalekuo(m): 6:20pm On Oct 21, 2012
Ramcie: Hehehe! Me likey grin
For sure u will and most guys love it but not in public eye.
Re: Photo Of Man Going Under His Bride In A Wedding Reception by 19naia(m): 6:57pm On Oct 21, 2012
in this modern age of gender change and trans-gender, a man must find out for sure before he is asked to say " I DO "...If she was traditional girl who did not want to be intimate before marriage,then why be suprised if the man had to look for himself before saying " I DO "... grin shocked
Re: Photo Of Man Going Under His Bride In A Wedding Reception by tonyogie: 9:07pm On Oct 21, 2012
hahhaahaahhaahhaaahahha....this guy na iron bean,..please oo they should get a room plssssss
Re: Photo Of Man Going Under His Bride In A Wedding Reception by emalekuo(m): 5:56am On Oct 22, 2012
tonyogie: hahhaahaahhaahhaaahahha....this guy na iron bean,..please oo they should get a room plssssss
LOL
Re: Photo Of Man Going Under His Bride In A Wedding Reception by Lawconfessor(f): 12:32pm On Oct 22, 2012
Hahahahahahahahaha

God! Dis is really somfin else. Gosh!!
Re: Photo Of Man Going Under His Bride In A Wedding Reception by emalekuo(m): 8:32am On Oct 23, 2012
People are just too crazy
Re: Photo Of Man Going Under His Bride In A Wedding Reception by Nobody: 7:06pm On Oct 26, 2012
LMAO! What a sexy MC!
Re: Photo Of Man Going Under His Bride In A Wedding Reception by Fyngal1(f): 2:39pm On Oct 30, 2012
@19naia: it was at the wedding RECEPTION.
Translation: he don already say 'i do'
Re: Photo Of Man Going Under His Bride In A Wedding Reception by Emmyk(m): 11:21am On Oct 31, 2012
Smh
Re: Photo Of Man Going Under His Bride In A Wedding Reception by emalekuo(m): 4:33pm On Sep 13, 2015
grin

(1) (Reply)

Why Do People Cut Cake At Wedding? / Culture Of Women And Dependency On Men - Yet Women Liberation Abounds / Best Capital Of Ala Igbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.