Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,896 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

What Is The Best Way To Handle A Teenager's Crush On You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Best Way To Handle A Teenager's Crush On You? (4667 Views)

How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? / Seven Signs Your Girlfriend Is Still A Teenager / The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best Way To Handle A Teenager's Crush On You? by bingbagbo(m): 5:05pm On Oct 21, 2012
When you already have a lady, and all of a sudden, a youngster like say 15 years begins eyeing you.How do you get this youngster off you without offending her?
I am currently facing this problem and its causing me sleepless nights.please help me before i am charged with defilement! embarassed embarassed
Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle A Teenager's Crush On You? by ITbomb(m): 5:46pm On Oct 21, 2012
Don't tell me u r still having problems with those secondary school teenagers u teach.
I thought we addressed ur issue months ago
Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle A Teenager's Crush On You? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Oct 21, 2012
Lol it's a funny thing. I don't think they can help it, especially teenage guys. I'm friendly to them and that's about it. If they start asking for things like a number or date, just tell them you're not interested, and state why if you have to.

The other week, there was a young student that struck me in convo. Love nwantiti was all over his eyes. It was funny though, and he was actually pretty adorable. I felt old, but I gave him the small wisdom I have and then told him it was nice talking to him and proceeded elsewhere.

It shouldn't cause you sleepless nights and defilement certainly shouldn't be on your mind unless you're considering going for this teenager. Just brush it off. As you said, she's only crushing on you. There's nothing real about it.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle A Teenager's Crush On You? by bingbagbo(m): 6:46pm On Oct 21, 2012
[quote author=ogugua88]Lol it's a funny thing. I don't think they can help it, especially teenage guys. I'm friendly to them and that's about it. If they start asking for things like a number or date, just tell them you're not interested, and state why if you have to.

The other week, there was a young student that struck me in convo. Love nwantiti was all over his eyes. It was funny though, and he was actually pretty adorable. I felt old, but I gave him the small wisdom I have and then told him
Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle A Teenager's Crush On You? by ITbomb(m): 7:00pm On Oct 21, 2012
Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle A Teenager's Crush On You? by KINGwax(m): 7:12pm On Oct 21, 2012
^^u sure dig him up pretty good. But seriously, i love those girls too. I only pity them so i stay off them!
Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle A Teenager's Crush On You? by CrazyMan(m): 7:21pm On Oct 21, 2012
Tell her to grow up and stay the hell away from you.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle A Teenager's Crush On You? by Mynd44: 7:30pm On Oct 21, 2012
The OP has an history of young girls na
Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle A Teenager's Crush On You? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Oct 21, 2012
@OP
the fact that this lady is a teenager shouldn't matter at all, because whether she is a teeenager or a gradma, simply telling her that:"I ALREADY HAVE A GF, AND I AM VERY HAPPY WITH HER", should be enough to get this lady off your back.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle A Teenager's Crush On You? by ITbomb(m): 7:53pm On Oct 21, 2012
MRbrownJAY: @OP
the fact that this lady is a teenager shouldn't matter at all, because whether she is a teeenager or a gradma, simply telling her that:"I ALREADY HAVE A GF, AND I AM VERY HAPPY WITH HER", should be enough to get this lady off your back.
Understand with him , it is not the teenage 'lady' being on his back. The problem is him not being able to take his eyes off the tiny t¡ts
Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle A Teenager's Crush On You? by Mynd44: 8:02pm On Oct 21, 2012
ITbomb:
Understand with him , it is not the teenage 'lady' being on his back. The problem is him not being able to take his eyes off the tiny t¡ts
That's right. That's his MO
Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle A Teenager's Crush On You? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Oct 21, 2012
ITbomb:

then that's another matter completely!
Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle A Teenager's Crush On You? by bingbagbo(m): 8:45pm On Oct 21, 2012
cry cry embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle A Teenager's Crush On You? by patholaw: 10:38pm On Oct 21, 2012
[/quote]
bin gbagbo: cry cry embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
why d pity face? No be true dey tell u?
Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle A Teenager's Crush On You? by patholaw: 10:43pm On Oct 21, 2012
If its true u can't do without those tiny tits den u seriously need 2 see a counsellor.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle A Teenager's Crush On You? by Drunk: 12:16am On Oct 22, 2012
The best way to handle such is too act in the manner you would want any matured male to handle your own daughter years after now or your own neice. I do not think the girl(s) have crush on you, you simply are thirsty for their innocence and naive nature that would not challenge or question your actions or behavior of being irresponsible. If you are having problem cautioning yourself, how then would you cope if you are to take them/her in sporting event? My advise to you is to GROW UP BOY!!!
Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle A Teenager's Crush On You? by arki(m): 12:17am On Oct 22, 2012
How should dat give u sleepless nite,except u are not already dancing along her music. A crush frm a 15yr old. Gosh!!
Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle A Teenager's Crush On You? by roymary: 6:56am On Oct 22, 2012
Na devil's work.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle A Teenager's Crush On You? by dmcdad: 7:19am On Oct 22, 2012
Sleepless nights? Jeez! Thats bizarre & startling.. For what! Guy beta talk wetin dey ur mind ooo make we know how we go take help u ooo. Gosh!!!
Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle A Teenager's Crush On You? by xteve(m): 3:45pm On Oct 22, 2012
@bin gbagbo
Wondering if you could share the same bed with ur younger sister or niece.SMH
Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle A Teenager's Crush On You? by faymouz(m): 4:02pm On Oct 22, 2012
Just avoid Dem Ąπ∂ block all contacts
Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle A Teenager's Crush On You? by lecturerdabo(m): 4:33pm On Oct 22, 2012
Man you can't stop a bird from flying over your head but you don't need birds making nest on your head ie to say emotions are not limited to you as adults in fact the girl is at the stage where hormones run wild which in turn is a sign that the girl is developing well but that you don't want to hurt her feelings by telling her off perhaps you will want to hurt her destiny by bedding her! If possible get a lady counselor to talk to her and Pls whatever you do don't give her the impression that you are susceptible to her games, keep away from her.

CHEERS!!!
Lecturerdabo
Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle A Teenager's Crush On You? by MMM2(m): 4:36pm On Oct 22, 2012
Op

I know u like dem cheap, so u will not spend money angry
Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle A Teenager's Crush On You? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Oct 22, 2012
Let Her Into ya Life not for what she Wants but to teach her the Word Of God - This Small Gurls Eh angry
Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle A Teenager's Crush On You? by faymouz(m): 6:30pm On Oct 22, 2012
9c 1
Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle A Teenager's Crush On You? by Nobody: 12:17am On Oct 23, 2012
Paedophile! No doubt,thats what u are 4 this to be causing u sleepless nights.take ur eyes and mind off her direction and u'll be safe
Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle A Teenager's Crush On You? by Nobody: 12:58am On Oct 23, 2012
M M M: Op

grin
Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle A Teenager's Crush On You? by ba7man(m): 12:39pm On Oct 23, 2012
I read it in a book on psychology that paedophillia stems from childhood abuse, psychological defects, a low self esteem and lack of confidence. The urge to approach a lady of parallel age is avoided b'cos "They will figure you out".
Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle A Teenager's Crush On You? by bingbagbo(m): 9:08pm On Oct 23, 2012
M M M: Op

MADMAN! embarassed
Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle A Teenager's Crush On You? by Adeks(m): 9:18pm On Oct 23, 2012
This thread funny die. btw, wat kind of name is 'bin gbagbo' grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Look At This Pix And Tell Me Who Immediately Came Into ur Mind. / Dieu me aime / Which Age Do You Wanna Get Married? {see Answer Ooo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.