Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,390 members, 7,808,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:10 AM

Man 'Walks' On Water With His Bare Feet - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man 'Walks' On Water With His Bare Feet (44783 Views)

PICS:Church Members Carry Their Pastor Because His Feet Must Not Touch The Floor / Preacher Attempts To Walk On Water And Drowns. / If A Pastor That Turns Water Into Wine Or Walks On Water (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man 'Walks' On Water With His Bare Feet by labamo07(m): 6:57pm On Oct 21, 2012
He may be a relatively unknown illusionist, but you could hardly describe Dynamo as being wet behind the ears.

And the magician, whose real name is Steve Frayne, certainly proved this was the case as he 'walked' across the River Thames.

The nifty footwork was a suitably jaw-dropping publicity stunt for his new TV series.

The Bradford-born illusionist, 28, made it half way across the stretch of the river in front of the Houses of Parliament in London before he was picked up by what appeared to be a River Police boat.But Mail Online understands that this was one more thing that was not as it seemed - and the boat crew all part of the act.

Stunned onlookers watched from Westminster Bridge as the magician recorded the stunt for his new TV show Dynamo: Magician Impossible.

A spokesman insisted the photographs were not faked.

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2008399/Illusionist-Dynamo-walks-Thames-Magician-crosses-river-foot.html
Re: Man 'Walks' On Water With His Bare Feet by nikkyshyne(f): 7:37pm On Oct 21, 2012
Anybody that believes that picture is a bloody MUMU.

17 Likes

Re: Man 'Walks' On Water With His Bare Feet by Nobody: 7:43pm On Oct 21, 2012
nikkyshyne: Anybody that believes that picture is a bloody MUMU.

I believe it..

8 Likes

Re: Man 'Walks' On Water With His Bare Feet by wissezy: 7:45pm On Oct 21, 2012
Kul...
Re: Man 'Walks' On Water With His Bare Feet by nikkyshyne(f): 8:53pm On Oct 21, 2012
Okay, here’s how to work out how he did it:

1. Did he really walk on water? No.

2. Therefore he walked on something solid. Yes.

3. Plexiglass is the obvious solution.

Anything else can be discounted. He really didn’t seem to be suspended by wires, and the crowd would have spotted that. And forget about air-cushioned shoes. No, he was walking on something that we couldn’t see, possibly a small plexiglass shelf. The exact mechanics aren’t clear. But the key to any trick like this is to do plan things properly. Dynamo didn’t do something impossible. He did something highly improbable.

http://100gf./2011/06/27/how-did-dynamo-walk-across-the-river-thames-magician-performs-stunt-for-tv-show/

Btw, the pictures looks fake.

15 Likes

Re: Man 'Walks' On Water With His Bare Feet by labamo07(m): 11:31pm On Oct 21, 2012
Com'on, don't let faculty give you a wrong assumption, what he did was pure illusion conjured with magic.... Watched the visual on TV (NTA) today.......
Re: Man 'Walks' On Water With His Bare Feet by labamo07(m): 11:40pm On Oct 21, 2012
nikkyshyne: Okay, here’s how to work out how he did it:

Anything else can be discounted. He really didn’t seem to be suspended by wires, and the crowd would have spotted that. And forget about air-cushioned shoes. No, he was walking on something that we couldn’t see, possibly a small plexiglass shelf. The exact mechanics aren’t clear. But the key to any trick like this is to do plan things properly. Dynamo didn’t do something impossible. He did something highly improbable.

http://100gf./2011/06/27/how-did-dynamo-walk-across-the-river-thames-magician-performs-stunt-for-tv-show/

If the picture was not quite convincing but the video footage and real time viewers, proved it virtually convincing. Dynamo is a magician, learnt magic from his grandfather, has so many prominent stars as fans and has performed a real time magic at the Emirate Stadium(Arsenal).....
Re: Man 'Walks' On Water With His Bare Feet by abiL(f): 4:11pm On Oct 22, 2012
labamo07:
He may be a relatively unknown illusionist, but you could hardly describe Dynamo as being wet behind the ears.

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2008399/Illusionist-Dynamo-walks-Thames-Magician-crosses-river-foot.html

Old news!

He didn't actually walk on water. It was an illusion.
Re: Man 'Walks' On Water With His Bare Feet by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 22, 2012
That's that's ...Jesus christ! sad

1 Like

Re: Man 'Walks' On Water With His Bare Feet by PRESERVER(m): 4:14pm On Oct 22, 2012
Only Master Jesus did that and no one else can do it again...

18 Likes

Re: Man 'Walks' On Water With His Bare Feet by phreakabit(m): 4:14pm On Oct 22, 2012
This is so fake it makes me sad cry
Re: Man 'Walks' On Water With His Bare Feet by CrazyMan(m): 4:15pm On Oct 22, 2012
I refuse to believe it.

1 Like

Re: Man 'Walks' On Water With His Bare Feet by Nasri100(m): 4:15pm On Oct 22, 2012
labamo07:

If the picture was not quite convincing but the video footage and real time viewers, proved it virtually convincing. Dynamo is a magician, learnt magic from his grandfather, has so many prominent stars as fans and has performed a real time magic at the Emirate Stadium(Arsenal).....

Pls let him peform a trophy magic for Arsenal this season.Sigh!

4 Likes

Re: Man 'Walks' On Water With His Bare Feet by naijaobi(m): 4:15pm On Oct 22, 2012
Something all the babalawos and dibias in africa cannot do..na dis white man go do am? Abegi next story pls..

1 Like

Re: Man 'Walks' On Water With His Bare Feet by dtemidare: 4:16pm On Oct 22, 2012
The guy is a fake. He try the real thing you just watch how thunder will strike him dead.

1 Like

Re: Man 'Walks' On Water With His Bare Feet by anonymoux: 4:17pm On Oct 22, 2012
It is fake!!!
Guys, do you notice where the people on the said Westminster bridge are look @
Definitely, not at the said magician below. They were looking at something else, much afar!!

2 Likes

Re: Man 'Walks' On Water With His Bare Feet by fittty(m): 4:17pm On Oct 22, 2012
undecided
Re: Man 'Walks' On Water With His Bare Feet by sylve11: 4:18pm On Oct 22, 2012
PRESERVER: Only Master Jesus did that and no one else can do it again...

Hmmmm! cool
Re: Man 'Walks' On Water With His Bare Feet by otumfour(m): 4:18pm On Oct 22, 2012
picture looks so fake.....I think I cud draw tht..........

2 Likes

Re: Man 'Walks' On Water With His Bare Feet by Kk4(m): 4:20pm On Oct 22, 2012
Bros J never get ur time guy. Na drown u dey so

2 Likes

Re: Man 'Walks' On Water With His Bare Feet by Nobody: 4:20pm On Oct 22, 2012
Dynamo walking on water

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEc_jeGBVxs

More dynamo:
Dynamo pulls pols through neck:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQ9eIzU_CSs

Dynamo phone in bottle:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hui0wZTfYPM

1 Like

Re: Man 'Walks' On Water With His Bare Feet by Etumgbe(m): 4:21pm On Oct 22, 2012
if he likes let him float like nylon on top the river na him sabi. all i know is dat we in naija don't believe such crap

6 Likes

Re: Man 'Walks' On Water With His Bare Feet by pure123: 4:21pm On Oct 22, 2012
tongue :Pwe can do more than he (jesus) does if we beliv.....but definately not this one.it's so fake :Pwe can do more than he (jesus) does if we beliv.....but definately not this one.it's so fake........
Re: Man 'Walks' On Water With His Bare Feet by NovusHomo(m): 4:21pm On Oct 22, 2012
At least the man had shoes, unlike.... grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Man 'Walks' On Water With His Bare Feet by Nobody: 4:22pm On Oct 22, 2012
If I don't see this live, i wouldn't believe it no!!! Not even if i had a gun pointed at my head.

1 Like

Re: Man 'Walks' On Water With His Bare Feet by benkings(m): 4:24pm On Oct 22, 2012
Re: Man 'Walks' On Water With His Bare Feet by Pastorniga: 4:25pm On Oct 22, 2012
Thats nonsense! Go check the venue well.

1 Like

Re: Man 'Walks' On Water With His Bare Feet by MyneWhite1(f): 4:25pm On Oct 22, 2012
If we believe the bible, why not this one? Just joking sha smiley grin cheesy
Re: Man 'Walks' On Water With His Bare Feet by Siga: 4:26pm On Oct 22, 2012
...My sista....no be lie...Chris Angel did it already few yrs ago....na pure magic...and nothing to do with plexiglass as someone assumed....but the one wey Jesus Christ did is more spiritual and heavenly...

2 Likes

Re: Man 'Walks' On Water With His Bare Feet by warrikid(m): 4:27pm On Oct 22, 2012
Where is d video plsssssss
Re: Man 'Walks' On Water With His Bare Feet by SisiKill1: 4:28pm On Oct 22, 2012
So what does this mean. . .that Jesus was a magician too?!! angry angry
Re: Man 'Walks' On Water With His Bare Feet by Areaboy2(m): 4:28pm On Oct 22, 2012
nikkyshyne: Okay, here’s how to work out how he did it:

I wouldn't spend my time explaining how he did it, But anyone that wants a heads up should read the quoted post.

I wish we would all question all we see rather than swallow everything bait, hook, line and sinker

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"It Is Dangerous Fighting Your Wife" -Mike Bamiloye Tells Men What To Do Instead / Zambian Pastor, Brighton Samajomba, Dies From Malnutrition After 20-Day Fasting / Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.