Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:04 AM

The First Question U'll Ask Muhammad In Al(Janna) - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The First Question U'll Ask Muhammad In Al(Janna) (1801 Views)

Son Of Sheikh Zakzaky, Others Martyred In Al-Quds Day Procession In Zaria / Muslims In Al-jannah / Prophet Muhammad in the Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The First Question U'll Ask Muhammad In Al(Janna) by OYINBOGOJU(m): 7:05pm On Oct 21, 2012
What is the first question you will ask Muhammed when you meet him in Al(Janna).

As for me

Muhammed why did you love and believe in violence?
Re: The First Question U'll Ask Muhammad In Al(Janna) by Zodiac61(m): 7:17pm On Oct 21, 2012
Why are so so evil?
Why do you hate women?
Why do you like slavery?
Why does allah like the blood of innocent people?
Why is sex far more important to you than human rights?
Re: The First Question U'll Ask Muhammad In Al(Janna) by ITbomb(m): 7:17pm On Oct 21, 2012
Why is maclatunji afraid of blowing himself up to claim his virgins ?
Re: The First Question U'll Ask Muhammad In Al(Janna) by ubongutioh(m): 7:29pm On Oct 21, 2012
I won't meet him. He is a terrorist.
Re: The First Question U'll Ask Muhammad In Al(Janna) by joey4jo: 7:54pm On Oct 21, 2012
Mods what's with all this topics of recent? Who ever is the mod in this section can you be sensible enough to close this topic.. Please and please!
Re: The First Question U'll Ask Muhammad In Al(Janna) by ITbomb(m): 8:03pm On Oct 21, 2012
joey4jo: Mods what's with all this topics of recent? Who ever is the mod in this section can you be sensible enough to close this topic.. Please and please!
A similar topic was created for the Christian God and it made the frontpage . It would be discrimination to the Mohammedans to close this one
Re: The First Question U'll Ask Muhammad In Al(Janna) by nakash: 8:08pm On Oct 21, 2012
I would ask him why he is obsessed with women. Muhammad said that in heaven he would be married to Mary the mother of Jesus. ( i can never ever stop loathing him for even thinking about that, let alone saying it aloud). Even Pharaoh's wive would part of his harem.
Re: The First Question U'll Ask Muhammad In Al(Janna) by OYINBOGOJU(m): 8:15pm On Oct 21, 2012
joey4jo: Mods what's with all this topics of recent? Who ever is the mod in this section can you be sensible enough to close this topic.. Please and please!

Why did you refuse to post this same statement on the same question ask about God?
Re: The First Question U'll Ask Muhammad In Al(Janna) by joey4jo: 8:34pm On Oct 21, 2012
ITbomb:
A similar topic was created for the Christian God and it made the frontpage . It would be discrimination to the Mohammedans to close this one
Well I guess they are not offended by it, as a muslim on the other hand this is very offensive, hence the reason why it should be closed.
The point you guys fail to get into that skull is,
Just because the christain folk doesn't find mocking of his religion offensive doesn't mean muslims should also fell the same way
And
Either the christain folk is scared or plain out just don't care I don't know what the reason is when ever a topic like the one you refered to is opened, they don't say anything against it..
I saw the topic you are talking about but I did not reply, because I respect other people belief, just as I expect them to respect mine, besides muslims believe in all the prophets christain believe in. So its wrong and would make me a hyprocrite to reply to such a topic.
So please respect is all I ask.
Re: The First Question U'll Ask Muhammad In Al(Janna) by Zodiac61(m): 8:40pm On Oct 21, 2012
joey4jo:
Well I guess they are not offended by it, as a muslim on the other hand this is very offensive, hence the reason why it should be closed.
Just because the christain folk doesn't find mocking of his religion offensive doesn't mean muslims should also fell the same way
And
Either the christain folk is scared or plain out just don't care I don't know what the reason is when ever a topic like the one you refered to is opened, they don't say anything against it..
I saw the topic you are talking about but I did not reply, because I respect other people belief, just as I expect them to respect mine, besides muslims believe in all the prophets christain believe in. So its wrong and would make me a hyprocrite to reply to such a topic.
I have the right to mock your beliefs.
I have the right not to respect your beliefs.
You do not have the right not to be offended.
The only reason people do not do more of it is the fear of your religion's mindless violence.
Re: The First Question U'll Ask Muhammad In Al(Janna) by joey4jo: 9:03pm On Oct 21, 2012
Zodiac61:
I have the right to mock your beliefs.
I have the right not to respect your beliefs.
You do not have the right not to be offended.
The only reason people do not do more of it is the fear of your religion's mindless violence.
With an attitude like this, why would you blame when some muslims turn violent.
Re: The First Question U'll Ask Muhammad In Al(Janna) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 21, 2012
Why?
Re: The First Question U'll Ask Muhammad In Al(Janna) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 21, 2012
joey4jo:
And
What is wrong in talking about a religious icon?
Re: The First Question U'll Ask Muhammad In Al(Janna) by manmustwac(m): 9:36pm On Oct 21, 2012
ITbomb: Why is maclatunji afraid of blowing himself up to claim his virgins ?
lol. Maclatunji will ban you for 72 years when he reads this grin

1 Like

Re: The First Question U'll Ask Muhammad In Al(Janna) by OYINBOGOJU(m): 1:26am On Oct 22, 2012
Mod make una send this one to front page the way you sent the other one...
Re: The First Question U'll Ask Muhammad In Al(Janna) by wiegraf: 1:59am On Oct 22, 2012
joey4jo:

You actually think violence is a justifiable means to protect your fairy tales? You think freedom of speech should be suppressed with violence? And you seem pretty pleased with yourself. Who let you out of the 7th century? Perhaps you've not come across this; if you've truly been offended you might have a case, but pls read this link to get another opinion
https://encyclopediadramatica.se/Offended
Re: The First Question U'll Ask Muhammad In Al(Janna) by ITbomb(m): 2:01am On Oct 22, 2012
manmustwac: lol. Maclatunji will ban you for 72 years when he reads this grin
Just checking to see whether I've been ban.
Hmm
Allah is merciful.
Re: The First Question U'll Ask Muhammad In Al(Janna) by Sweetnecta: 11:45am On Oct 22, 2012
If you dont get to Jannah, how possible for you to ask the Chairman of jannah question?
you people should think before posting.

Those who enter Jannah will have no ill in their hearts. No worries, no nothing of evil.
People of Jannah will be greeted "Salaamualaykum" by angels and then one another, always. Allah is Pleased with them and therefore Pour His Mercy abundantly on them. He has ransomed them by preventing punishment of hell from them.

The people of Jannah will say "Alhamdulillah" a lot.

There will not be a disbeliever in Jannah and only disbelievers will be proposing silly opinion as the topic of this thread and the responses chuck full of "nuts" [things that will be impossible for good soul to indulge in].

Heck. what can we expect from defective heart lacking sincere faith in God but what we find in this thread.
Re: The First Question U'll Ask Muhammad In Al(Janna) by Sweetnecta: 12:00pm On Oct 22, 2012
@wiegraf:
by wiegraf: 1:59am

joey4jo:

You actually think violence is a justifiable means to protect your fairy tales? You think freedom of speech should be suppressed with violence? And you seem pretty pleased with yourself. Who let you out of the 7th century? Perhaps you've not come across this; if you've truly been offended you might have a case, but pls read this link to get another opinion
https://encyclopediadramatica.se/Offended
i am only responding to the bold and not any other, including your website.

is there a limit to freedom of speech before it encroaches upon the privacy and person honor and it become a libelous? will you not be offended if someone make what is called your mama joke around you? how respective is your friend who will falsely malign your beloved mother to your face? will that still be "freedom of speech" to you, when you know that he had lied?

even you are so thick skinned, the rest of the world will not be like you with your thicker than elephant skin. some of us care for what we care for and we love to protect the honor of what makes us "us",
Re: The First Question U'll Ask Muhammad In Al(Janna) by wiegraf: 1:31pm On Oct 22, 2012
Sweetnecta: @wiegraf: i am only responding to the bold and not any other, including your website.

is there a limit to freedom of speech before it encroaches upon the privacy and person honor and it become a libelous? will you not be offended if someone make what is called your mama joke around you? how respective is your friend who will falsely malign your beloved mother to your face? will that still be "freedom of speech" to you, when you know that he had lied?

even you are so thick skinned, the rest of the world will not be like you with your thicker than elephant skin. some of us care for what we care for and we love to protect the honor of what makes us "us",

Violence is NEVER the solution, even in the cases where the aim is to slander, talk less of criticism. For speech of any sort, so long as it does not call for violence, it should be allowed. You've been slandered? Fine, take it to court and settle it there, like civilized people do.

The whole point of freedom of speech is 'falsely maligned' is subjective. In the case of faith-based religion, very, very much so. It is doctrine based on faith for crying out loud! Your prophet was blaspheming himself against many. He even went to war ostensible to defend his basic right to practice whatever religion he wanted to, to say what he wanted to about the pagans, jews, xtians etc. You think islamic tenets are not outright slander (not to talk of criticisms) to various other faiths? This is bigger than me, you, or my mother you want to slander. Checking the excesses of doctrine, or anything else for that matter, is one of the main purposes of free speech. You might think it allright to marry off a 9 year so long as she's hit puberty (as you've mentioned a few times), but I don't, and will make that clearly known to you as loudly as I possibly can when I see fit, regardless of what your precious prophet thinks or did. He isn't precious to me, and I think his actions so egregious on so many varied topics I can't believe his morality is even up for discussion. But guess what, I might be wrong, it's now up to you, with your freedom of speech, to challenge me.

That is how it works, it is very simple. You have the right to be offended, moan, bi.tch and challenge me, same as I do. No schizophrenic 13(?) wived 6 year old marrying warlord from the 7th century is exempt, no one or nothing is. It is a basic right, similar to your right to believe in islam or pikiwokki should you choose to see the light.

On another note, the hypocrisy when muslims cry foul is astounding.

http://cifwatch.com/2012/09/23/jewish-reaction-to-thousands-of-antisemitic-arab-cartoons-no-riots-no-injuries-no-deaths/

You genuinely think they are not insulted? Or the claims that moh is shagging mary are not extremely insulting to xtians? Xtianity and judaism are simply more mature than you guys, they realize the world is not created just for them.

I hope you enjoyed the other link as well
Re: The First Question U'll Ask Muhammad In Al(Janna) by ParisLove2(f): 7:59am On Oct 24, 2012
Let me go and make a list. Be right back! angry
Re: The First Question U'll Ask Muhammad In Al(Janna) by Sweetnecta: 6:56pm On Oct 24, 2012
@wiegraf:
by wiegraf: 1:31pm On Oct 22

Sweetnecta: @wiegraf: i am only responding to the bold and not any other, including your website.

Violence is NEVER the solution, even in the cases where the aim is to slander, talk less of criticism. For speech of any sort, so long as it does not call for violence, it should be allowed. You've been slandered? Fine, take it to court and settle it there, like civilized people do.

The whole point of freedom of speech is 'falsely maligned' is subjective. In the case of faith-based religion, very, very much so. It is doctrine based on faith for crying out loud! Your prophet was blaspheming himself against many. He even went to war ostensible to defend his basic right to practice whatever religion he wanted to, to say what he wanted to about the pagans, jews, xtians etc. You think islamic tenets are not outright slander (not to talk of criticisms) to various other faiths? This is bigger than me, you, or my mother you want to slander. Checking the excesses of doctrine, or anything else for that matter, is one of the main purposes of free speech. You might think it allright to marry off a 9 year so long as she's hit puberty (as you've mentioned a few times), but I don't, and will make that clearly known to you as loudly as I possibly can when I see fit, regardless of what your precious prophet thinks or did. He isn't precious to me, and I think his actions so egregious on so many varied topics I can't believe his morality is even up for discussion. But guess what, I might be wrong, it's now up to you, with your freedom of speech, to challenge me.

That is how it works, it is very simple. You have the right to be offended, moan, bi.tch and challenge me, same as I do. No schizophrenic 13(?) wived 6 year old marrying warlord from the 7th century is exempt, no one or nothing is. It is a basic right, similar to your right to believe in islam or pikiwokki should you choose to see the light.

On another note, the hypocrisy when muslims cry foul is astounding.

http://cifwatch.com/2012/09/23/jewish-reaction-to-thousands-of-antisemitic-arab-cartoons-no-riots-no-injuries-no-deaths/

You genuinely think they are not insulted? Or the claims that moh is sleeping-with mary are not extremely insulting to xtians? Xtianity and judaism are simply more mature than you guys, they realize the world is not created just for them.

I hope you enjoyed the other link as well
i dont need your links. i do hope that you know that your freedom of speech has a limit in the real world, otherwise someone may put his foot somewhere or respond in kind to you by slandering the person you love most. i love my momma most among living people, today. i will hate it if somebody slander her. you see that freedom of speech has limitation in my book?

first, jews are not the only semites. i by virtue of being a muslim is a semite. by my blood to makka because of my ethnic origin, i am a semite. Mary is not a christians and you need to get that into your system. no one says Muhammad [sa] is sleeping with Mary just like i am not sleeping with a houri.

you seem to be talking as if you know any jew. have you gone to a jewish home? no. have you dialogue with a jew about religion? i have done both and i wonder why you thin they call you gentile or goyim if they are so matured? heck. you have a lot to learn until you hit the real world where most jews will think you are literally a brainless man because you are black. are you kidding. you need to get out there and trek to Jerusalem and i will love to read you even the most dishonest report of people of your lord.

christianity and spiritual maturity are never to be used in the same sentence unless you are blaming the christian. you could abuse Jesus and they dont care. but talk about their momma and see the fist flying towards you. i wonder which one is spiritually greater?
Re: The First Question U'll Ask Muhammad In Al(Janna) by wiegraf: 9:53pm On Oct 24, 2012
Sweetnecta: @wiegraf: i dont need your links. i do hope that you know that your freedom of speech has a limit in the real world, otherwise someone may put his foot somewhere or respond in kind to you by slandering the person you love most. i love my momma most among living people, today. i will hate it if somebody slander her. you see that freedom of speech has limitation in my book?
My freedom of speech has no limit in the real world, just like yours. You need to get that into your system. I find it quite insulting that you somehow think yourself the judge my freedom. I'm confused as to what gives you the right.
The world is not built around me, I have already explained this. If someone's aim was to slander me, again, I will be civilized. You do understand that violence is one of the stoopidest ways to resolve a dispute, not to mention it could cause irreversible harm, like death. It may need to be used as a very last resort (and even then only when your life/freedom is jeopardy, like some wars), but more often than not it solves absolutely nothing. If someone chose to resort to violence over something I say, well. Not sure why I have to keep pointing this out to you.

Sweetnecta: first, jews are not the only semites. i by virtue of being a muslim is a semite. by my blood to makka because of my ethnic origin, i am a semite. Mary is not a christians and you need to get that into your system. no one says Muhammad [sa] is sleeping with Mary just like i am not sleeping with a houri.

You're an ethnic semite? Even if that were true, what does that have to do with anything? Does that mean all those papers don't slander jews? Mary was not an xtian, so what? Let me guess, she was a muslim then? Many xtians would consider that blasphemy, you are aware of that? I suppose they should come beat you up now.

Many people say she is sleeping with mohammed, as these guys point out

www.answering-islam.org/Shamoun/mary.htm
wikiislam.net/wiki/Qur'an,_Hadith_and_Scholars:Muhammad#Muhammad_the_Husband_of_Mary

They really hate islam though, so I can't tell if it's in the official hadith or not. If it is, well, you know people get stoned to death because of hadiths, yes? I would imagine that makes them rather relevant. Don't even go near the 72 houri

Sweetnecta: you seem to be talking as if you know any jew. have you gone to a jewish home? no. have you dialogue with a jew about religion? i have done both and i wonder why you thin they call you gentile or goyim if they are so matured? heck. you have a lot to learn until you hit the real world where most jews will think you are literally a brainless man because you are black. are you kidding. you need to get out there and trek to Jerusalem and i will love to read you even the most dishonest report of people of your lord.
You seem to be talking like a proud bigot. There's really not much more I can add to that. Except maybe that if you're one of those first in line to whine about islamophobia (an oxymoron imo) when someone claims all muslims are barbarians, then would be a hypocrite as well. Note, I am not saying you are these things, but you clearly come across as a bigoted hypocrite atm.

How do you know I've not 'hit the real world' yet? Even if I have, and I my subjective opinion actually agreed with yours, how does that affect the objective fact that you don't see jews attacking embassies, killing cartoonists, etc over those cartoons?

Sweetnecta: christianity and spiritual maturity are never to be used in the same sentence unless you are blaming the christian. you could abuse Jesus and they dont care. but talk about their momma and see the fist flying towards you. i wonder which one is spiritually greater?
And again,
You actually think that the fact xtians are less likely to resort to violence over beliefs based on faith is a bad thing? Again, a bit speechless, but you're confirming my suspicions
Re: The First Question U'll Ask Muhammad In Al(Janna) by tintingz(m): 10:35pm On Oct 24, 2012
HYPOCRITES! People who ask questions in Al'jana are people in HELL FIRE cuz they don't believe in the Prophet(SAW). . .a believer can never ask questions in heaven. . .i guess christ Jesus was right for saying he will reject those who call him Lord Lord and do miracles in his name. . .i see this thread is just to mock Islam belief. . . and i have seen a similar thread on front page seeing christians asking stu.pid questions to their YAHWEH! OMG! i didnt even bother to post on that stu.pid thread angry
Re: The First Question U'll Ask Muhammad In Al(Janna) by wiegraf: 10:46pm On Oct 24, 2012
^^
Meh, never mind, I misread that
Re: The First Question U'll Ask Muhammad In Al(Janna) by tintingz(m): 5:32am On Oct 25, 2012
wiegraf: ^^
Meh, never mind, I misread that
Re: The First Question U'll Ask Muhammad In Al(Janna) by Sisterfatie(f): 3:48pm On Oct 26, 2012
I'd ask him if he was sexually molested as a kid by his nanny or any other woman, cos dat might explain his misogyny. But its a pity dat chance would never come but at least I can continue to marvel at d stupidity of his followers.
Re: The First Question U'll Ask Muhammad In Al(Janna) by Sisterfatie(f): 3:51pm On Oct 26, 2012
wiegraf:
My freedom of speech has no limit in the real world, just like yours. You need to get that into your system. I find it quite insulting that you somehow think yourself the judge my freedom. I'm confused as to what gives you the right.
The world is not built around me, I have already explained this. If someone's aim was to slander me, again, I will be civilized. You do understand that violence is one of the stoopidest ways to resolve a dispute, not to mention it could cause irreversible harm, like death. It may need to be used as a very last resort (and even then only when your life/freedom is jeopardy, like some wars), but more often than not it solves absolutely nothing. If someone chose to resort to violence over something I say, well. Not sure why I have to keep pointing this out to you.

You're an ethnic semite? Even if that were true, what does that have to do with anything? Does that mean all those papers don't slander jews? Mary was not an xtian, so what? Let me guess, she was a muslim then? Many xtians would consider that blasphemy, you are aware of that? I suppose they should come beat you up now.

Many people say she is sleeping with mohammed, as these guys point out

www.answering-islam.org/Shamoun/mary.htm
wikiislam.net/wiki/Qur'an,_Hadith_and_Scholars:Muhammad#Muhammad_the_Husband_of_Mary

They really hate islam though, so I can't tell if it's in the official hadith or not. If it is, well, you know people get stoned to death because of hadiths, yes? I would imagine that makes them rather relevant. Don't even go near the 72 houri

You seem to be talking like a proud bigot. There's really not much more I can add to that. Except maybe that if you're one of those first in line to whine about islamophobia (an oxymoron imo) when someone claims all muslims are barbarians, then would be a hypocrite as well. Note, I am not saying you are these things, but you clearly come across as a bigoted hypocrite atm.

How do you know I've not 'hit the real world' yet? Even if I have, and I my subjective opinion actually agreed with yours, how does that affect the objective fact that you don't see jews attacking embassies, killing cartoonists, etc over those cartoons?

And again,
You actually think that the fact xtians are less likely to resort to violence over beliefs based on faith is a bad thing? Again, a bit speechless, but you're confirming my suspicions
um...u're trying to have a logical conversation with a guy to said he would marry off his nine year old daughter to prevent her from being promiscuos.
Re: The First Question U'll Ask Muhammad In Al(Janna) by wiegraf: 4:03pm On Oct 26, 2012
Sister fatie:
um...u're trying to have a logical conversation with a guy to said he would marry off his nine year old daughter to prevent her from being promiscuos.

It happens all the time... I really should better manage my time... Dammit I actually have other things to do dammit
Re: The First Question U'll Ask Muhammad In Al(Janna) by Sweetnecta: 12:11am On Oct 27, 2012
sister fatie, when i was a child growing up, nanny or house help as you may be thinking was not a thing popular.
Re: The First Question U'll Ask Muhammad In Al(Janna) by tintingz(m): 12:21am On Oct 27, 2012
^^ Lol cheesy
Re: The First Question U'll Ask Muhammad In Al(Janna) by Sisterfatie(f): 2:34pm On Oct 27, 2012
Sweetnecta: sister fatie, when i was a child growing up, nanny or house help as you may be thinking was not a thing popular.

duh. I was talking about ur mentor,u know he had a mentor don't u?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Val's Day Is Haraam. / Prolonging Only The Final Sujood (prostration) Is Not From Sunnah / Is This Section A Secular Muslim Forum Or An Islamic Muslim Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.