Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,797 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

Divine Dog - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Divine Dog (715 Views)

Could This Be A Divine Help Or Unfaithfulness / Divine Name Wth Destiny Starts With "j" / To Revenge Is Divine: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Divine Dog by djcrooky(m): 11:06am On Jan 25, 2008
A married man decided to work late to be with his sexy secretary, so he called his wife to make up an excuse.

After work he invited his secretary to dinner. It soon became obvious that he was going to get lucky, so the two went back to her apartment and had great sex for two hours.

Afterward the fellow went to the bathroom to straighten up for the trip home and noticed a huge hickey on his neck.

He panicked, wondering what to tell his wife.

After the man unlocked his front door, his dog came bounding to greet him. Aha, the man thought, and promptly fell to the carpet, pretending to fight off the affectionate animal. Holding his neck with one hand, he said, "Honey, look what the dog did to my neck!"

"Hell," she answered, ripping open her blouse. "Look what he did to my tits!"
Re: Divine Dog by ituen(m): 12:14pm On Jan 25, 2008
U need to some explanation
Re: Divine Dog by clemcykul(f): 1:38pm On Jan 25, 2008
*laffn my ass off* grin grin
Re: Divine Dog by ThugLife1(m): 2:45pm On Jan 25, 2008
lol
funny
Re: Divine Dog by salinco(m): 2:50pm On Jan 25, 2008
shuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Oh My God / The Missing Cock / Little Johnny 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.