Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,238 members, 7,807,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:29 PM

Pictures Of Fuel Scooping In Enugu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Fuel Scooping In Enugu (13686 Views)

More Photos Of People Scooping Fuel From Fallen Tanker In Ibafo,ogun / People Scooping Fuel From Fallen Tanker In Lagos (Photo) / Residents Scooping Fuel As Tanker Crashes In Kwara. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Fuel Scooping In Enugu by spyder880(m): 9:48pm On Oct 21, 2012
At around 2.13pm this Sunday afternoon, a petrol tanker laden with full load of fuel lost control and ended in the gutter at the center of the major road somewhere around Enugu town. As the tank tipped to one side before the vehicle stopped, fuel was visibly gushing from the top of the tanker and trust Nigerians, they pounced on the truck and started fetching fuel from the tanker.
When will this country ever change?

Well, I didn't wait to see whether the vehicle will burst into flames as I had an appointment to meet, so I left them there.

Re: Pictures Of Fuel Scooping In Enugu by spyder880(m): 9:51pm On Oct 21, 2012
more

Re: Pictures Of Fuel Scooping In Enugu by spyder880(m): 9:52pm On Oct 21, 2012
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Re: Pictures Of Fuel Scooping In Enugu by spyder880(m): 9:55pm On Oct 21, 2012
some more pictures

Re: Pictures Of Fuel Scooping In Enugu by spyder880(m): 9:57pm On Oct 21, 2012
I am out abeg cheesy

Re: Pictures Of Fuel Scooping In Enugu by wrongnumba(m): 10:05pm On Oct 21, 2012
will we just never learn in this country undecided undecided undecided

it's just awful what abject poverty pushes pple to do!

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Fuel Scooping In Enugu by redsun(m): 10:05pm On Oct 21, 2012
Menh!Nigerians are thick headed,they never learn.Where are the emergency services?They should have cordoned off that place as soon as it happened.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Fuel Scooping In Enugu by redsun(m): 10:06pm On Oct 21, 2012
And poster what did you do to save the situation?Did you call the emergency service?

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Fuel Scooping In Enugu by ozodimgba(m): 10:12pm On Oct 21, 2012
wrong_numba: will we just never learn in this country undecided undecided undecided

it's just awful what abject poverty pushes pple to do!
Abject poverty abi abject greediness? Dont mind those stiff naked Nigerians they will neva learn. How much fuel can some1 scoop to risk his life? Mtchewwww

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Fuel Scooping In Enugu by Biggyd2: 10:17pm On Oct 21, 2012
Is that a mopol amongst them? shocked shocked shocked shocked. Why are people so stiff necked!!! Trouble is sleeping and yanga go wake am. Na wa o.

8 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Fuel Scooping In Enugu by olivertwist: 10:30pm On Oct 21, 2012
shocked shocked angry Are those two mobile police (MOPOL) collecting their share too or what? Chineke! shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Fuel Scooping In Enugu by Sunofgod(m): 10:48pm On Oct 21, 2012
Seems to me like the driver se that situation up....

Hunger - I wouldn't wish it upon anybody!
Re: Pictures Of Fuel Scooping In Enugu by ebere1712: 10:55pm On Oct 21, 2012
next thing is poof cool and my people die en-mass.
Re: Pictures Of Fuel Scooping In Enugu by aljharem(m): 12:01am On Oct 22, 2012
ebere1712: next thing is poof cool and my people die en-mass.

We hope not
Re: Pictures Of Fuel Scooping In Enugu by Torch1(m): 12:19am On Oct 22, 2012
Are those two people on uniform not mobile police?
I dont think they are doing anything illegal.
Re: Pictures Of Fuel Scooping In Enugu by Horus(m): 1:20am On Oct 22, 2012
There is a risk of explosion of the petrol tanker, this is very dangerous. shocked
Re: Pictures Of Fuel Scooping In Enugu by ektbear: 2:15am On Oct 22, 2012
naija
Re: Pictures Of Fuel Scooping In Enugu by Nobody: 4:26am On Oct 22, 2012
Naija, which way naw? When will people learn? Don't they know that there is a risk of explosion of the fuel tanker? Even the police officers look like they're fetching too instead of stopping them...smh at the stupidity of these people.
Re: Pictures Of Fuel Scooping In Enugu by spyder880(m): 4:28am On Oct 22, 2012
Torch1: Are those two people on uniform not mobile police?
I dont think they are doing anything illegal.

abi you no sabi our police again? cheesy They will want their share of the action
Re: Pictures Of Fuel Scooping In Enugu by CrazyMan(m): 4:31am On Oct 22, 2012
To even think that the mobile police are present when such an act is being done...with no hope of stopping them is a shame to the nation.
Re: Pictures Of Fuel Scooping In Enugu by SlyIg(f): 4:35am On Oct 22, 2012
Oh my God! And if its burst into flames now,they ll all perish like roasted Muslims rams. Im off here before it sparks into flames. Fellow Garrilanders,beware of that product cos its highly inflamable!
Re: Pictures Of Fuel Scooping In Enugu by NosaHenry(m): 4:38am On Oct 22, 2012
NPF!!! What is wrong with some Nigerians, this is certainly not poverty but greed and convertiousness. Nigeria Police at their best. Hope the next post on this will not be roasted bodies.
Re: Pictures Of Fuel Scooping In Enugu by acidtalk: 4:41am On Oct 22, 2012
Poverty Na BAD thing.
Even when people stare directly at what can possibly kill them, hunger won't just permit them to reason correctly.
Re: Pictures Of Fuel Scooping In Enugu by kundul: 5:03am On Oct 22, 2012
D level of poverty in sm parts of dis country seems 2 ve eaten there minds as well.Everytin goes.
Re: Pictures Of Fuel Scooping In Enugu by ba7man(m): 5:06am On Oct 22, 2012
acidtalk: Poverty Na BAD thing.
Even when people stare directly at what can possibly kill them, hunger won't just permit them to reason correctly.
I don't think this is poverty. These guys are able bodied. If it bursts into flames they'll start blaming the Govt.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Fuel Scooping In Enugu by lastpage: 5:12am On Oct 22, 2012
redsun: And poster what did you do to save the situation? Did you call the emergency service?

Yes ooo!
He called the emergency service peeps.... and when they came, they too started scooping fuel! shocked shocked shocked

Or did you not see some of them in MOPOL Uniform!

Spyder, abeg, commot that area quick, bad news no go follow your side.

Let "suiciders" eat the fruit of their hard work. wink

Lastpage!
Re: Pictures Of Fuel Scooping In Enugu by ITbomb(m): 5:18am On Oct 22, 2012
redsun: And poster what did you do to save the situation?Did you call the emergency service?
Emergency service? Huh
You are a long way from home bro.
The poster and the two law enforcement officers there , who is more obligated or has means to call the services
Re: Pictures Of Fuel Scooping In Enugu by kawkab: 5:43am On Oct 22, 2012
When anything bad happens now people would blame it of President Goodluck Jonathan, Satan or on other imaginary beings.

Greediness is the bane of our society. How much fuel is worth risking one's life for. The maximum capacity of a tanker is 33,000 litres how many of that would a single person scoop in a situation like this. I bet you in the next few minutes, the number of persons there would have tripled.

Even without the emergency services being called, are people so stupid that they did not know that scoping fuel is a suicide mission.
Re: Pictures Of Fuel Scooping In Enugu by izuch(m): 5:49am On Oct 22, 2012
Take the risk and join the millionaires grin
Re: Pictures Of Fuel Scooping In Enugu by Nobody: 6:08am On Oct 22, 2012
izuch: Take the risk and join the millionaires grin
Yes you are very correct...In Hellfire.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Fuel Scooping In Enugu by stolenstone: 6:18am On Oct 22, 2012
people no dey learn lesson sha! Them wan chop oil money by all means even if it means dancing alanta for devil door-mot
Re: Pictures Of Fuel Scooping In Enugu by goldng: 6:19am On Oct 22, 2012
Nigerians will never learn from history...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How I Will Defeat Buhari — Kingsley Moghalu / Buhari Approves N19 Billion For Road Projects In FCT, Kano, Oyo And Osun / Ondo 2020: PDP Primary Election Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.