Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,171 members, 7,780,197 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:45 AM

How To Send Free Bulk Sms On The Internet - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Send Free Bulk Sms On The Internet (15135 Views)

How To Send Document Files Like PDF On Whatsapp / Plugins For Bulk Sms On Wordpress / How To Send Free Bulk Sms On The Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Send Free Bulk Sms On The Internet by Roborwisi: 10:23pm On Oct 21, 2012
The advent of the internet has brought a lot of ease to world systems that even paid services are now gotten free of charge (FOC). What I’m about to share with you is a secret that so many people have taken advantage of and many more are embracing.

As you know, Bulk SMS is sent from an online portal or gateway like www.PaceSMS.com and others available on the internet today. This type of website has the component that allows people to send thousands of SMS at a single click of the mouse. It’s as easy as composing SMS on your mobile phone but the difference is that, doing it on the internet gives you a variety of options like Customized senders ID, lower price than the conventional GSM networks, the ability to save a copy as draft and reuse it at a later time, and also scheduling a message for future delivery like a day, month, or even a year. All these features makes sending Bulk SMS online less tedious as well as interesting and you can get all these at www.PaceSMS.com.

Now here are the few steps to sending free customized SMS on the internet. Follow these 5 easy steps below and you’ll keep sending bulk SMS on the internet for free.
Step 1: Follow this link www.pacesms.com/register to register with the only Bulk SMS portal that gives you this opportunity.
Step 2: Fund your account (initial balance): you will have to fund your account with an initial sms credit of 1000units = N1,450. This will enable us give you a referral code that you’ll use to get your free sms. And also enables you to test our superb services and lowest price available.
Step 3: We'll send you your referral code: this code is for us to track your transaction and credit you with your free sms units whenever you make a referral.
Step 4: Refer Your Friends, and Give Them Your Referral Code: it is now time to tell your friends and family about our sms portal and persuade them to register on www.pacesms.com/register and purchase initial sms credits. Then you’re ready to receive free SMS units for 6months.
Step 5: As soon as your friends registers, text their username, email, phone number & your referral code to 08094328485.
Step 6: We will credit you 10% of all their purchases for the next six months.

Isn’t that great? All you have to do is persuade people to register and buy and we give you free SMS credits to keep sending free bulk SMS.
Wow! You can't get this anywhere else...
Start referring NOW!!!

Robor Owisi - Dspicer
Re: How To Send Free Bulk Sms On The Internet by ndmakson: 10:39pm On Oct 21, 2012
Seems like a good idea. But must i make an initial purchase?
If I register and reffer my friend, i should still get the 10% if he buys before me. Moreover how much do you charge per sms?

1 Like

Re: How To Send Free Bulk Sms On The Internet by Roborwisi: 8:24pm On Oct 22, 2012
Thanks Ndmakson for your interest but please you have to have a minimum balance of 1000units before this can work for you.
For the price of our units, it depends on volume but you can buy for as low as 80kobo.
check http://www.pacesms.com/index.php/price for more.
Thanks
Re: How To Send Free Bulk Sms On The Internet by SureBiz(m): 3:23pm On Jan 09, 2013
How to send SMS documentation is here

http://blog.cloudsms.com.ng/bulksms/
Re: How To Send Free Bulk Sms On The Internet by antontech(m): 2:04am On Jan 10, 2013
Check my signature on hw to send bulksms.We also hv GSM database
Re: How To Send Free Bulk Sms On The Internet by olamie1906: 1:05pm On Mar 21, 2013
this seems fantastic for me 'cos i've been using for sometime now without complaint. the site url is https://sendfreebulksms.com/ register and keep on sending sms for free.
Re: How To Send Free Bulk Sms On The Internet by adams1(m): 11:02pm On Dec 03, 2013
SMSWorks360, a leading BULKSMS service provider continues to invest in relevant technology in order to give you a cost effective way to send bulksms to your contacts, hence giving you value for your money.

We offer quality and price, for N1,000 you can get 1000 units of sms to send to 1000 contacts on your list. For N10,000 and above, you will get 10% free SMS units

SIGN UP with us today and get 10 units free!!!! CLICK HERE: http://smsworks360.com/index.php/sign-up

For further enquiry, send us an email at info@smsworks360.com or call us: 08112800000
Re: How To Send Free Bulk Sms On The Internet by MultiTexter: 1:46pm On Jun 15, 2015
Send Cheap Bulk SMS to contacts on your phone. Buy online. Get free units on signup. Click http://Multitexter.com/signup
Re: How To Send Free Bulk Sms On The Internet by Taiw(m): 4:18pm On Jun 15, 2015
You can also check www.gomobilesms.com to send sms at a cheap rate
Re: How To Send Free Bulk Sms On The Internet by doctorfox: 11:07pm On Sep 28, 2015
Use www.ebulksms.com and save yourself money and good time.
100% reliable with instant delivery reports.

Check it right now at www.ebulksms.com/signup.

(1) (Reply)

Facebook To Announce Large-scale Job Cuts / Bulk Sms Business In Nigeria: Steps-by-steps Guide On How To Start Successfully / A Month And Two Weeks Into Blogging:- My Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.