Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,281 members, 7,807,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:19 PM

Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) (7430 Views)

Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (5th Edition) / Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (2nd Edition) / Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) by DExplorer1: 9:19am On Oct 22, 2012
Goodmorning NLders! This topic runs every week on Mondays. It's my column in this section. I came about this because i appreciate the posts of some people here. It's exclusive to the Romance Section.

Here's the link to the 1st Edition
https://www.nairaland.com/1056571/romance-section-whos-crush-week#12296834

Here's the link to the 2nd Edition
https://www.nairaland.com/1068359/romance-section-whos-crush-week

Here's the link to the 3rd Edition
https://www.nairaland.com/1074969/romance-section-whos-crush-week

CRITERION - Intelligence, Reserved, Crazy, Wierd, Smart, Lovely, Warm, Funny, Rude etc. Please do base all accessment and judgement on the initial posts of the fortunate lass/lad over the past few weeks. There are always members around that got our attention via their comments. Here you have the privilege to clearly state your opinion about these people while you attach them to a particular category.

Lets enjoy the thread people.
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) by iyatrustee(f): 9:56am On Oct 22, 2012
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy still my one and only xynerise undecided undecided
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) by DExplorer1: 10:00am On Oct 22, 2012
iyatrustee: cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy still my one and only xynerise undecided undecided
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) by Odunnu: 10:17am On Oct 22, 2012
Mr Cork for life. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) by 190theclown: 10:19am On Oct 22, 2012
my crush is abiL
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) by xynerise: 10:22am On Oct 22, 2012
iyatrustee: cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy still my one and only xynerise undecided undecided
confirm cool. 3 rounds for u tonight grin
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) by Goldieluks: 10:26am On Oct 22, 2012
D-Explorer. wink
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) by DExplorer1: 10:31am On Oct 22, 2012
Odunnu: Mr Cork for life. cheesy
That cork must be very reliable cheesy
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) by DExplorer1: 10:33am On Oct 22, 2012
Goldieluks: D-Explorer. wink
Awwwww, my sweetest wink

1 Like

Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) by DExplorer1: 10:34am On Oct 22, 2012
xynerise:
Like say you dey spend pass 10 minutes hahahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) by Odunnu: 10:34am On Oct 22, 2012
D-Explorer:

That cork must be very reliable cheesy
You bet! grin
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) by Mynd44: 10:34am On Oct 22, 2012
Goldieluks
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) by Nobody: 10:35am On Oct 22, 2012
yuzedo - 190's replacement

kslib - dude is funny as hell

my humble self- gotta love me cool
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) by DExplorer1: 10:47am On Oct 22, 2012
MY LIST
Intelligence - Vivian Chinaza
Warm and welcoming - Lalaosky
Weird - Lefulefu

Crazy - Anti-gbagaun
Lovely - Goldieluks
Reserved - abiL
Smart - K2039
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) by lolaluv1(f): 10:47am On Oct 22, 2012
xynerise:

#Screams
Skydeep! Where are you!?
tongue
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) by xynerise: 10:50am On Oct 22, 2012
D-Explorer:

Like say you dey spend pass 10 minutes hahahahahahahaha
10 minutes is for touch touch alone. cool (mod dont hide my post again o. undecided
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) by DExplorer1: 10:50am On Oct 22, 2012
Odunnu:
You bet! grin
Hmmm..does he know about you crushing on his cork? cheesy
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) by xynerise: 10:53am On Oct 22, 2012
iyatrustee: angry angry angry you want make fumes kill us? angry
dont worry I no go switch am on tonight
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) by Goldieluks: 10:59am On Oct 22, 2012
Mynd_44: Goldieluks

Babe. kiss
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) by Nobody: 10:59am On Oct 22, 2012
Hello everyone. There is a chatroom on this section and you can always create threads on the "meet up" section.

What i will not allow is for this thread to be turned into a chit chat one, else I'll have to lock it, or, move it away from here. . . Cheers
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) by Goldieluks: 11:00am On Oct 22, 2012
D-Explorer:
MY LIST
Intelligence - Vivian Chinaza
Warm and welcoming - Lalaosky
Weird - Lefulefu

Crazy - Anti-gbagaun
Lovely - Goldieluks
Reserved - abiL
Smart - K2039

Thanks dearie..
kiss kiss kiss
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) by xynerise: 11:03am On Oct 22, 2012
sexkillz: Hello everyone. There is a chatroom on this section and you can always create threads on the "meet up" section.

What i will not allow is for this thread to be turned into a chit chat one, else I'll have to lock it, or, move it away from here. . . Cheers
mtchewwww. Absurdo!
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) by abiL(f): 11:04am On Oct 22, 2012
sexkillz: Hello everyone. There is a chatroom on this section and you can always create threads on the "meet up" section.

Booooooooo!!!!!!
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) by boron10(m): 11:05am On Oct 22, 2012
vivian chinaza:

Stay away from me, I won't warn you again!
Vivian.chinaza became my crush of the week cos of this response. cool
Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) by abiL(f): 11:06am On Oct 22, 2012
My crush is

*drum rolls*

SHOLLYPOPZ!!!

That girl can hold her own.

1 Like

Re: Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (4th Edition) by abiL(f): 11:07am On Oct 22, 2012
190-the-clown:
my crush is abiL

Love you too grin kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Women Are Fucccking Wicked (see Photo To Confirm) / Why Is The Shape Of Yoruba Girls Butt Irregular? / 6 Reasons Why Men Avoid Dating Fat Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.