Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,281 members, 7,807,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

14 Compatible Nigerian Celebrities To Match-Make! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 14 Compatible Nigerian Celebrities To Match-Make! (13361 Views)

Sound Sultan Dressed To Match His Car (Photo) / Red Nose Day: D'banj, Stella Damasus Join US Celebrities To Mark It (Photos) / Nigerian Celebrities That Are Still Virgins ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

14 Compatible Nigerian Celebrities To Match-Make! by Abujafood: 9:37am On Oct 22, 2012
These Celebrities may not be dating or romantically linked but chances are that in real life they'll make a great couple judging by their public profiles.

Wizkid and Mo'Cheddah

Both of them are easy going, young and vibrant but they both have similar career goals and interests. As a couple they'll understand each other very well.

Lynnx and Linda Ikeji

Lynnx is a sexy fun guy with an open mind. Linda Ikeji is open minded and enterprising. They are both inclined towards similar social interests and if they were married, can work together not just as a couple but as colleagues.

Denrele and Tiwa Savage

They might not "appear compatible" but looks can be deceiving. Denrele is smooth, Tiwa is fun loving. Together, they'll make a cool couple that will paint the town red.

Seun Osewa and Tonto Dike

Seun is reserved and intellectual, Tonto is loud and controversial. Both of them can complement each other's seeming weaker side.

Don Jazzy and Rita Dominic

Both of them are reserved although Rita is a little more social.

Yaw and Omawumi

Omawumi no dey form, Yaw na correct Akpu guy. Both of them are also funny, Omawumi can make you laugh and she talks alot. Yaw is another talkative but as a natural comedian ............ Fill in the blank

Gbenga Adeyinka and Helen Paul

Another comedy couple. Both of them love to be themselves and are always in the 'spirit'.

Basket Mouth and Tools

Both of them have swag and are smart. Tools is one of Naija's best on air personalities just like Basket Mouth is one of Nigeria's leading comedians.

Pray Nairalanders, shouldn't these folks Hook up like seriously?

1 Like

Re: 14 Compatible Nigerian Celebrities To Match-Make! by Abujafood: 9:43am On Oct 22, 2012
I forgot to add;

Jim Iyke and Mercy Johnson

I no fit talk!

MI and Sasha P

Although Sasha might have a heightening problem, I still think, they're OK!
Re: 14 Compatible Nigerian Celebrities To Match-Make! by Okijajuju1(m): 11:37am On Oct 22, 2012
Bros..

Have you heard of DANGOTE GRADUATE DRIVERS PROGRAMME?!

I think you should consider it in your search for a job..

59 Likes

Re: 14 Compatible Nigerian Celebrities To Match-Make! by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 22, 2012
GET A JOB! NEXT.

2 Likes

Re: 14 Compatible Nigerian Celebrities To Match-Make! by Booty4me: 11:40am On Oct 22, 2012
AH THIRD TO COMMENT... ALWAYS THIRD sad
Re: 14 Compatible Nigerian Celebrities To Match-Make! by shadrach77: 11:40am On Oct 22, 2012
whoever wrote this is silly. Gbenga Adeyinka and Basket Mouth are both married angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: 14 Compatible Nigerian Celebrities To Match-Make! by NSNA: 11:40am On Oct 22, 2012
Seun and Toto Dike

lol shocked grin
Re: 14 Compatible Nigerian Celebrities To Match-Make! by GoldCircle: 11:41am On Oct 22, 2012
RUBBISH!

1 Like

Re: 14 Compatible Nigerian Celebrities To Match-Make! by jigawatts(m): 11:41am On Oct 22, 2012

Seun is reserved and intellectual, Tonto is loud and controversial. Both of them can complement each other's seeming weaker side.

Buhahahahahaha cheesy ....... Seun and Tonto go dey run tins for studio grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 14 Compatible Nigerian Celebrities To Match-Make! by swtchicgurl: 11:41am On Oct 22, 2012
lol @ tonto and seun grin grin grin grin

op, u want to kill seun before his time abi? shocked

u dis Op, u must be a 'tonto' for this thread!

dictionary.com reveals 'tonto' as an unproductive attempt at something.

*justsaying*

1 Like

Re: 14 Compatible Nigerian Celebrities To Match-Make! by sexiestharam(f): 11:41am On Oct 22, 2012
Seun
and Tonto? Lol! Na so so 'Hi' dem go dey sing for house... cheesy
Re: 14 Compatible Nigerian Celebrities To Match-Make! by safarigirl(f): 11:41am On Oct 22, 2012
Abujafood: These Celebrities may not be dating or romantically linked but chances are that in real life they'll make a great couple judging by their public profiles.

Wizkid and Mo'Cheddah

Both of them are easy going, young and vibrant but they both have similar career goals and interests. As a couple they'll understand each other very well.

Lynnx and Linda Ikeji

Lynnx is a sexy fun guy with an open mind. Linda Ikeji is open minded and enterprising. They are both inclined towards similar social interests and if they were married, can work together not just as a couple but as colleagues.

Denrele and Tiwa Savage

They might not "appear compatible" but looks can be deceiving. Denrele is smooth, Tiwa is fun loving. Together, they'll make a cool couple that will paint the town red.

[b]Seun Osewa and Tonto Dike

[/b]

Yaw and Omawumi

Omawumi no dey form, Yaw na correct Akpu guy. Both of them are also funny, Omawumi can make you laugh and she talks alot. Yaw is another talkative but as a natural comedian ............ Fill in the blank

Another comedy couple. Both of them love to be themselves and are always in the 'spirit'.

Basket Mouth and Tools

Both of them have swag and are smart. Tools is one of Naija's best on air personalities just like Basket Mouth is one of Nigeria's leading comedians.

hmm, just know as you dey do this your pairing before dem go take style ban you for one year. btw, Helen Paul is HAPPILY MARRIED, no just try cause kasala for person marriage...the only agreement here is Don Jazzy and Rita Dominic, somehow, they make sense together.

1 Like

Re: 14 Compatible Nigerian Celebrities To Match-Make! by Welder(m): 11:44am On Oct 22, 2012
^^^ Na only those two.
shadrach77: whoever wrote this is silly. Gbenga Adeyinka and Basket Mouth are both married angry angry angry

Yaw and Helen Paul are already married too...

1 Like

Re: 14 Compatible Nigerian Celebrities To Match-Make! by brixton: 11:45am On Oct 22, 2012
Abujafood, u dont lyk Seun at all... U want Tonto ro ruin nairaland with serz changes abi??
Re: 14 Compatible Nigerian Celebrities To Match-Make! by dabrake(m): 11:53am On Oct 22, 2012
Patrick obahiagbon and patience jonathan

28 Likes

Re: 14 Compatible Nigerian Celebrities To Match-Make! by 190theclown: 11:55am On Oct 22, 2012
Tonto wud never date seun never

He's nt her type undecided
Re: 14 Compatible Nigerian Celebrities To Match-Make! by ghettodreamz(m): 11:58am On Oct 22, 2012

Nah dis one funny me pass.. What do you think about water and fire? BOth of them no de compatible at all. Except if u want make one person use bottle break another person head or de carry d thing go meet outsider for hin back...

No be me talk am ooooo. grin grin grin
Re: 14 Compatible Nigerian Celebrities To Match-Make! by chucky234(m): 12:00pm On Oct 22, 2012
Seun and Tonto ke,you wan turn NL upside down be dat cos Tonto go sack all the mod come ban members by her sef,na G crew go suffer pass cos Tonto hate garrium die.
Guy change that pairing to:
Billyonaire and Tonto
Na perfect match be dat since two of them dey form and their lie lie no get grade.

1 Like

Re: 14 Compatible Nigerian Celebrities To Match-Make! by ghettodreamz(m): 12:01pm On Oct 22, 2012
chucky234: Seun and Tonto ke,you wan turn NL upside down be dat cos Tonto go sack all the mod come ban members by her sef,na G crew go suffer pass cos Tonto hate garrium die.
[size=14pt]Billyonaire and Tonto[/size]
Na perfect match be dat since two of them dey form and their lie lie no get grade

I de laff for Chinese oooo grin grin grin
Re: 14 Compatible Nigerian Celebrities To Match-Make! by lolaluv1(f): 12:03pm On Oct 22, 2012
@safarigirl
I agree with you. Rita and Don are the only ones that make any sort of sense.
Denrele and Tiwa would be so blah. Denrele is too weird and immature to handle a woman like Tiwa. I picture her with someone who's groomed, cultured and classy.

@topic
You shouldn't be pairing married ones. There are more than enough unmarried stars!
Re: 14 Compatible Nigerian Celebrities To Match-Make! by dabrake(m): 12:03pm On Oct 22, 2012
chucky234: Seun and Tonto ke,you wan turn NL upside down be dat cos Tonto go sack all the mod come ban members by her sef,na G crew go suffer pass cos Tonto hate garrium die.
Billyonaire and Tonto
Na perfect match be dat since two of them dey form and their lie lie no get grade.
or better still, Mr..Cork and Tonto
Re: 14 Compatible Nigerian Celebrities To Match-Make! by Nobody: 12:04pm On Oct 22, 2012
Seun will be a back stage singer in his own bedroom
Re: 14 Compatible Nigerian Celebrities To Match-Make! by dabrake(m): 12:07pm On Oct 22, 2012
sexiestharam: Seun
and Tonto? Lol! Na so so 'Hi' dem go dey sing for house... cheesy
and 'ban'

1 Like

Re: 14 Compatible Nigerian Celebrities To Match-Make! by Afam4eva(m): 12:10pm On Oct 22, 2012
Is this a joke or what?
Re: 14 Compatible Nigerian Celebrities To Match-Make! by spartanian(m): 12:12pm On Oct 22, 2012
lucky Seun...LOL
Re: 14 Compatible Nigerian Celebrities To Match-Make! by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 22, 2012
Poster u should check out this link..it should help. http://www.
jobberman . com
They post available job vacancies there. I hope it helps. undecided

1 Like

Re: 14 Compatible Nigerian Celebrities To Match-Make! by crackhaus: 12:13pm On Oct 22, 2012
Okija_juju: Bros..

Have you heard of DANGOTE GRADUATE DRIVERS PROGRAMME?!

I think you should consider it in your search for a job..
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy
Re: 14 Compatible Nigerian Celebrities To Match-Make! by ajlexxy10: 12:15pm On Oct 22, 2012
Shoooo, i no fit nauf oo. Toonn-to hmm. One, i don't like her cos she tinks she is too beautiful, two she get pomo lips. Abeg no dey compare couple together. Toon-to go like matters well-well. She fit use her toonn-to take close nairaland.

Re: 14 Compatible Nigerian Celebrities To Match-Make! by Orikinla(m): 12:15pm On Oct 22, 2012
Abujafood: These Celebrities may not be dating or romantically linked but chances are that in real life they'll make a great couple judging by their public profiles.

Wizkid and Mo'Cheddah

Lynnx and Linda Ikeji

Denrele and Tiwa Savage

[size=18pt]Seun Osewa and Tonto Dike

Seun is reserved and intellectual, Tonto is loud and controversial. Both of them can complement each other's seeming weaker side.[/size]

Yaw and Omawumi

Basket Mouth and Tools

Seun and Tonto?
I dey laf o. grin
Seun fi last four hours in bed? grin
Re: 14 Compatible Nigerian Celebrities To Match-Make! by ChiSun27(m): 12:16pm On Oct 22, 2012
u nid help....c wetn unemployment de cause.

1 Like

Re: 14 Compatible Nigerian Celebrities To Match-Make! by MaxMoney(m): 12:17pm On Oct 22, 2012
Oh, seriously? I love this!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Seyi Law: I Gained Admission To Study Medicine Twice / Leak Photo of Police Woman After Sex With Man Friend / Meet The Queen! Nigerian Transgender, Ms Sahhara Wins World Transgender

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.