Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,920 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:19 AM

Lara George And Her Ijoba Remix - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Lara George And Her Ijoba Remix (2061 Views)

Lyrics: Lara George – Love Nwantintin / Lara George – Higher (video) / Lara George's Version Of 'Mumi Dele' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lara George And Her Ijoba Remix by porkpie(m): 12:49pm On Jan 25, 2008
I am not a Yoruba neither can i speak the language, I really think naija muzik artist need some lesson on remix of old muzik composed by someone or an adaptation of someone's work. my reason for this is that I bought Lara Georges' debut album on it is all songs writen arrange by Lara George. I wonder if she wrote Ijoba because I have had six team sang something similar to that in the past. To start the fight on the protection of interllectual and copyright issues we have to start with ourselves sad angry shocked wink. Lara GEORGE over to YOU.
Re: Lara George And Her Ijoba Remix by tosinadeda: 1:37pm On Jan 25, 2008
Remix or Merix who cares
D koko is dat d sng is good
Re: Lara George And Her Ijoba Remix by lity567: 3:29pm On Jan 25, 2008
Pls give LARA credit for one of the best album of 2007 still kicking very strong in 2008,pls no take bad belle spoil people mind
Re: Lara George And Her Ijoba Remix by tosinadeda: 3:39pm On Jan 25, 2008
No mind am jare
Re: Lara George And Her Ijoba Remix by playmate(f): 11:30pm On Jan 25, 2008
@pork
hw cn u wonder if she wrote ijoba orun,u shuld no its a popular song bt gotta admit she did a great job,her voice sounded angelic,if u ain't satisfied. . . . . .go ablaze nd leave her alone. angry
Re: Lara George And Her Ijoba Remix by porkpie(m): 8:29pm On Jan 27, 2008
I wonder if we can ever win the war on the protection of interllectual property. I am not trying to castigate Lara for her good works, she did a very good job with the song. All I am saying is that she is an artist and she will love to see her works protected in the future from pirate and those who will remix without giving her credit for her original works and so I would love to see her do the same so that we can all have society where peoples effort is appreciated. If i did'nt enjoy the song I would'nt have bought the CD in the first place. I believe all of you who replied me meant well for Lara, but with little or no understanding for what I was trying to put accross it ais an awareness on the protection of interllectual work. I am sorry many could'nt understand me. I weep for my country cry cry cry
Re: Lara George And Her Ijoba Remix by porkpie(m): 8:32pm On Jan 27, 2008
I wonder if we can ever win the war on the protection of interllectual  property. I  am not trying to castigate Lara for her good works,  she did a very good job with the song. All I am saying is that she is an artist and she will love to see her works protected in the future from pirate and those who will remix without giving her credit for her original works and so I would love to see her do the same so that we can all have society where peoples effort is appreciated.  If i did'nt enjoy the song I would'nt have bought the CD in the first place. I believe all of you who replied me meant well for Lara, but with little or no understanding for what I was trying to put accross it ais an awareness on the protection of interllectual work. I am sorry many could'nt understand me. I weep for my country cry cry cry
Re: Lara George And Her Ijoba Remix by playmate(f): 9:21pm On Jan 27, 2008
weep well,nigeria needs it. grin tongue
Re: Lara George And Her Ijoba Remix by tosinadeda: 5:35am On Jan 31, 2008
hisses out

(1) (Reply)

K-switch 'sister Caro' Was A Greater Hit Than D Solar Plexus Album Combined! / Olamide Ft D'banj - First Of All [remix] [DOWNLOAD] / Cool FM Is The Official FM Radio Station Of Girl Rising In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.