Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

VIDEO: E.M.E's Sun Mo Mi and Behind the Scene Pics - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / VIDEO: E.M.E's Sun Mo Mi and Behind the Scene Pics (10098 Views)

Wizkid Is Still Signed To E.M.E - Banky W / VIDEO:E.M.E All Stars (banky W, Wizkid, Skales, Shaydee & Niyola) – Change / E.M.E Feat. Wizkid - "Dance For Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VIDEO: E.M.E's Sun Mo Mi and Behind the Scene Pics by mascot87(m): 9:48pm On Nov 14, 2012
Did any one notice banky w h**d? grin grin grin grin na wa o

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: E.M.E's Sun Mo Mi and Behind the Scene Pics by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 14, 2012
mascot87: Did any one notice banky w h**d? grin grin grin grin na wa o
that na old gist naw grin grin
Re: VIDEO: E.M.E's Sun Mo Mi and Behind the Scene Pics by mascot87(m): 10:21pm On Nov 14, 2012
ItsModella:
that na old gist naw grin grin
lipsrsealed
Re: VIDEO: E.M.E's Sun Mo Mi and Behind the Scene Pics by sesanjigan: 11:24pm On Nov 14, 2012
Get to hear 1 of Magnificent's record setting "Fastest Indigenous (Yoruba) Rapβ€œ and be 1st to hear his latest new release "Mujojo (Azonto Freestyle)β€œ as he comes on air on NijaFM tomorrow Thursday by 5pm. Only Lagasa Entertainment does it the true African style.

Re: VIDEO: E.M.E's Sun Mo Mi and Behind the Scene Pics by Nobody: 11:32pm On Nov 14, 2012
No offence to anyone- neither am I trying to derail the topic- but it would be nice to see a young, Nigerian woman with regular cornrows. This fake hair thingy is way too common nowadays.
Re: VIDEO: E.M.E's Sun Mo Mi and Behind the Scene Pics by Nobody: 11:34pm On Nov 14, 2012
Cori_corde: No offence to anyone- neither am I trying to derail the topic- but it would be nice to see a young, Nigerian woman with regular cornrows. This fake hair thingy is way too common nowadays.
but you just derailed the thread.
Re: VIDEO: E.M.E's Sun Mo Mi and Behind the Scene Pics by seedord247(m): 12:05am On Nov 15, 2012
Menhhh see A$$$ chhaiii.... Cant wait to hit that shyt....not this flat screen a$$ on nl. shocked
Re: VIDEO: E.M.E's Sun Mo Mi and Behind the Scene Pics by nex(m): 12:30am On Nov 15, 2012
Why dem come chook WizKid for one corner like upcoming artist?! I wasn't feeling that at all. He was just dancing alongside the others, and it seemed like the camera was deliberately avoiding him. Anyway, I hope no problem sh. Nice video, but I still wish they could do something else aside these "bum-bum" videos.
Re: VIDEO: E.M.E's Sun Mo Mi and Behind the Scene Pics by Nobody: 12:32am On Nov 15, 2012
nex: Why dem come chook WizKid for one corner like upcoming artist?! I wasn't feeling that at all. He was just dancing alongside the others, and it seemed like the camera was deliberately avoiding him. Anyway, I hope no problem sh. Nice video, but I still wish they could do something else aside these "bum-bum" videos.
you ever heard of something called "cameo"?

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: E.M.E's Sun Mo Mi and Behind the Scene Pics by safarigirl(f): 1:21am On Nov 15, 2012
alaoeri: EME stealing stardom as the tightest group from the defunct Mo'hits.
Difference being, Mo'hits had more stars than the current EME who are just rolling on Wizkid, side lining Skales and then there are the wallpapers, Niyola and Shaydee who just appear on videos but haven't a song to their names....make Wizkid just mistakenly sign record deal with Roc Nation and E.M.E will re-brand and turn U.M.U.

You would think Banky would learn from Don J's experience and not hype just one artiste.....he's even doing worse, cos Skales is far from a fall back as opposed to Wande Coal, Sid and D'prince
Re: VIDEO: E.M.E's Sun Mo Mi and Behind the Scene Pics by ikamefa(f): 1:46am On Nov 15, 2012
oga oh banky w wey dey follow me shack tombo for junction in brooklyn? wink

any way when is Niyola releasing her own single/cds? abi na back up singer she be for wizzy? cheesy
Re: VIDEO: E.M.E's Sun Mo Mi and Behind the Scene Pics by Soulimoh: 10:23am On Nov 15, 2012
wetin we don learn and archive now from the pics..
Re: VIDEO: E.M.E's Sun Mo Mi and Behind the Scene Pics by Hysteria: 10:40pm On Nov 17, 2012
Dj Exclusve!!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Olamide – Going To Heaven / UNAVAILABLE - Davido Ft. Musa Keys (Official Audio) / 53rd Grammy Awards: Nominees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.