Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,120 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:27 AM

My True Experience With 2 Yoruba Girls. What Do They Really Want? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My True Experience With 2 Yoruba Girls. What Do They Really Want? (6263 Views)

Guys Can Be So Annoying!!! (true Experience) / Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? / My True Experience! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My True Experience With 2 Yoruba Girls. What Do They Really Want? by helpmeohgod(m): 2:52pm On Oct 22, 2012
When my trusted girlfriend betrayed I decided to avoid women and continued hanging out with my male friends. There is a high profile joint I normally hang out with my always ready to drink friend, and on many occasion I would see the senior service girl take a glance @ me. I never bothered myself on her because I thought she wasn't in my class until one day it happened that I was high on a friday night and my guy felt we should hit the club. It was around the time the service girls were closing for d day too. My friend just beckoned on 2 girls that they should join us to d club, and witout hesitation, they both jumped into our car, one on each car.
After d club I found myself lying side by side with the senior service girl and in my friend's house.
To cut d long story short, since that day, I have been meeting this girl, even in her well furnished apartment @ no just cost for me. Whenever I give her money she will reject it and will even offer to fuel my car which I often refuse too. She does not call but whenever she does, is to spend time on bed wit me and I have to force money on her when she is leaving.
She does not discus intimate matters wit me nor does she expect me to marry her ? But I don't know what she wants from me?
I had also another yoruba girl wit same behavior and not wanting to take a dime from me even after knowing fully I can't marry them.
PLS LADIES IN D HOUSE TElL IF THESE 2 YORUBA GIRLS HAS PLAN B FOR ME by willingly offering themselves to me at any point in time without wanting something from ME
Re: My True Experience With 2 Yoruba Girls. What Do They Really Want? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 22, 2012
You need a serious evaluation of yourself, and your priorities. . .

The real question is, what is wrong with you? You have the crowd mentality and you are trying to think out of the box? How feasible do you think that would be? You cannot even differentiate a fling from a full fledged relationship and you are asking what is wrong with your fellow crowd mentality having mates?

I have seen it all. . .

1 Like

Re: My True Experience With 2 Yoruba Girls. What Do They Really Want? by blackbalang(f): 3:11pm On Oct 22, 2012
sexkillz: You need a serious evaluation of yourself, and your priorities. . .

The real question is, what is wrong with you? You have the crowd mentality and you are trying to think out of the box? How feasible do you think that would be? You cannot even differentiate a fling from a full fledged relationship and you are asking what is wrong with your fellow crowd mentality having mates?

I have seen it all. . .
hehehehehehehehehehe. I can't help it, that was harsh but in a polite manner.lol
Re: My True Experience With 2 Yoruba Girls. What Do They Really Want? by deshclones(m): 3:13pm On Oct 22, 2012
Bro dont mind killz jor...enjoy your free bearded meat....just remember to come back and notify us when the kasala go burst....thanx

1 Like

Re: My True Experience With 2 Yoruba Girls. What Do They Really Want? by blackbalang(f): 3:16pm On Oct 22, 2012
@ op I think they r "ur class of girls" u wer jes expecting dem to b lower(gurls who sell der bodies 4 money) but it turned out u'r rolling with d same team . Aniway go test 4 stds cos since they r not taking frm u, they mayb giving u . * me I dunnooo"
Re: My True Experience With 2 Yoruba Girls. What Do They Really Want? by ITbomb(m): 4:57pm On Oct 22, 2012
Don't tell me u r planning marriage to girls u pick on the street.
Do u lack self esteem to talk to girls or u just wait for the frustrated ones that hop into any available car?
Re: My True Experience With 2 Yoruba Girls. What Do They Really Want? by Babamide(m): 5:06pm On Oct 22, 2012
The girl has showed u she ain't materialistic. Enjoy the sex while it lasts cos I have a feeling u'll do something stupid pretty soon just to find out what the girl wants.
Re: My True Experience With 2 Yoruba Girls. What Do They Really Want? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Oct 22, 2012
hope u wear ur condom,bcoz as dey say no good cums easy. Dey might have sum tins inside which u cant tell
Re: My True Experience With 2 Yoruba Girls. What Do They Really Want? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Oct 22, 2012
Now what do men really want? The witches demand from u, u will start to complain. And if witches do not ask for anything frm u, u also complain. I guess these are free vaginnas for u? Why don't u just enjoy them while they last?
Re: My True Experience With 2 Yoruba Girls. What Do They Really Want? by gulfer: 8:09pm On Oct 22, 2012
Interesting that you said 'yoruba' girls huh, where are you from? Your post reeks of tribal bigotry.!
Re: My True Experience With 2 Yoruba Girls. What Do They Really Want? by agb2011(f): 12:52am On Oct 23, 2012
gulfer: Interesting that you said 'yoruba' girls huh, where are you from? Your post reeks of tribal bigotry.!

thank u o, God bless u. I'm still trying 2find d semantic justification for d word 'yoruba' in dt sentence.

(1) (Reply)

I Think Igbo Girls Are The Nicest Girls In Nigeria / Romance Story Must Read: My I.T Sex Escapades (18+) Complete Season 2 / I'm Engaged But I Am Having The Greatest Sex Of My Life With My Childhood Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.