Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

Pls What Should I Expect From Fidelity Bank Test?pls Help Jus Got An Invite - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pls What Should I Expect From Fidelity Bank Test?pls Help Jus Got An Invite (5530 Views)

Got An Invite From Workforce / The Shortlisted Candidates For The FBN Graduate Trainee Test, Pls Lets Meet Here / MTN Calling For Test-pls Help (2) (3) (4)

Pls What Should I Expect From Fidelity Bank Test?pls Help Jus Got An Invite by longraifle: 4:01pm On Oct 22, 2012
Fidelitybank
Re: Pls What Should I Expect From Fidelity Bank Test?pls Help Jus Got An Invite by doncarlos: 9:21pm On Oct 22, 2012
When was that? Are they accepting cv?
Re: Pls What Should I Expect From Fidelity Bank Test?pls Help Jus Got An Invite by Ediskcab(m): 11:09pm On Oct 22, 2012
guess u shld just marry ur gmat 07/08, r u a fresh graduate? cos i learnt dey suspended d recruitment of fresh grdu8s early dis yr. best of luck anyway.
Re: Pls What Should I Expect From Fidelity Bank Test?pls Help Jus Got An Invite by longraifle: 7:55am On Oct 23, 2012
@don i submited my cv since last year o!@edy it was since lasT year ,was even surprise wen I receive d call
Re: Pls What Should I Expect From Fidelity Bank Test?pls Help Jus Got An Invite by cuteyangel(f): 9:15am On Oct 23, 2012
Pls wen is d test and where is the venue?
Re: Pls What Should I Expect From Fidelity Bank Test?pls Help Jus Got An Invite by beckilicious(f): 8:46pm On Oct 27, 2012
I served wit fidelity bank in Abj nd passed out jun2012. We did apptitude test nd interview til 2day dey hvnt called bactch C 2011 corpers dat passed batch A nd my batch B too.... Its 2007 gmat dat comes out!
cuteyangel: Pls wen is d test and where is the venue?
Re: Pls What Should I Expect From Fidelity Bank Test?pls Help Jus Got An Invite by kourt: 5:31am On Oct 30, 2012
Its always 2007/2008 GMAT. All the best.
Re: Pls What Should I Expect From Fidelity Bank Test?pls Help Jus Got An Invite by kourt: 9:45am On Nov 05, 2012
@ OP, have you done the test? If yes, how was it?
Re: Pls What Should I Expect From Fidelity Bank Test?pls Help Jus Got An Invite by confieey(m): 1:41pm On Nov 05, 2012
Ediskcab: guess u shld just marry ur gmat 07/08, r u a fresh graduate? cos i learnt dey suspended d recruitment of fresh grdu8s early dis yr. best of luck anyway.
It is true. Most of us that did our final stage interview around february this year would been working with them by now if not that the recruitment was suspended. I pray the suspension is lifted soon. This November makes it one year i wrote and passed their aptitude test. I pray they remember us.
Re: Pls What Should I Expect From Fidelity Bank Test?pls Help Jus Got An Invite by kourt: 2:01pm On Nov 05, 2012
confieey: It is true. Most of us that did our final stage interview around february this year would been working with them by now if not that the recruitment was suspended. I pray the suspension is lifted soon. This November makes it one year i wrote and passed their aptitude test. I pray they remember us.

I hope so too. I wish the OP could shed more details on his qualification, so we on the waiting list wil b hopeful. It is well
Re: Pls What Should I Expect From Fidelity Bank Test?pls Help Jus Got An Invite by confieey(m): 6:20pm On Nov 05, 2012
kourt:

I hope so too. I wish the OP could shed more details on his qualification, so we on the waiting list wil b hopeful. It is well
And if he say that he holds a bsc, you loose hope? People have been writing their tests for a while now. So i heard. Maybe my source is wrong but i doubt.
Re: Pls What Should I Expect From Fidelity Bank Test?pls Help Jus Got An Invite by confieey(m): 6:29pm On Nov 05, 2012
kourt:

His qualification should not deter you from being hopeful. When they will call, we will be called. Which stage are you before it was suspended?Pray for the suspension to be lifted. That is the main thing.
Re: Pls What Should I Expect From Fidelity Bank Test?pls Help Jus Got An Invite by kourt: 9:15pm On Nov 05, 2012
Ds month would make it a year I passed d test nd I did my final interview early ds year, I thnk feb or march. D waitn alone is killn. I pray we'll b called soonest
Re: Pls What Should I Expect From Fidelity Bank Test?pls Help Jus Got An Invite by georgee(m): 6:55am On Nov 06, 2012
I also did an interview with them in April (Experienced Hire), was told there is an embargo on recruitment for now. For how long
Re: Pls What Should I Expect From Fidelity Bank Test?pls Help Jus Got An Invite by confieey(m): 9:21am On Nov 06, 2012
kourt: Ds month would make it a year I passed d test nd I did my final interview early ds year, I thnk feb or march. D waitn alone is killn. I pray we'll b called soonest
Na im b say we do our interview in kaduna together before the 3rd stage in feb. Na true?
Re: Pls What Should I Expect From Fidelity Bank Test?pls Help Jus Got An Invite by kourt: 1:01pm On Nov 06, 2012
Na true ooo, lol. Na d same batch we dey! From your username, I remember say na u dem grill pass during our second interview grin how far? Ow u dey nah? Y ds people dey do us strong ting
Re: Pls What Should I Expect From Fidelity Bank Test?pls Help Jus Got An Invite by longraifle: 3:02pm On Nov 06, 2012
Pls wat is likely to be dere intvw question?
Re: Pls What Should I Expect From Fidelity Bank Test?pls Help Jus Got An Invite by confieey(m): 3:38pm On Nov 06, 2012
kourt: Na true ooo, lol. Na d same batch we dey! From your username, I remember say na u dem grill pass during our second interview grin how far? Ow u dey nah? Y ds people dey do us strong ting
Lol! How can you remember me by my username? Anyway, they grill me no be small o. I dey o. If person tell me say we go still dey house till now after that promise of getting back to us around march or april, i no go gree. Anyway, God knows the best. One day na one day...
Re: Pls What Should I Expect From Fidelity Bank Test?pls Help Jus Got An Invite by confieey(m): 3:42pm On Nov 06, 2012
longraifle: Pls wat is likely to be dere intvw question?
you might be asked some statistical questions. But bear in mind it is just those simple interview of 'May we meet you', linking your course of study to banking, Nig. Ministers, and what have you. Any interview book would do.
Re: Pls What Should I Expect From Fidelity Bank Test?pls Help Jus Got An Invite by kourt: 5:43pm On Nov 06, 2012
confieey: Lol! How can you remember me by my username? Anyway, they grill me no be small o. I dey o. If person tell me say we go still dey house till now after that promise of getting back to us around march or april, i no go gree. Anyway, God knows the best. One day na one day...

Dey jst raise person hope afta dat final interview. Na fasting and prayer I dey do now... d whole thing no jst funny @al. God dey sha.
Re: Pls What Should I Expect From Fidelity Bank Test?pls Help Jus Got An Invite by confieey(m): 7:12pm On Nov 06, 2012
kourt:

Dey jst raise person hope afta dat final interview. Na fasting and prayer I dey do now... d whole thing no jst funny @al. God dey sha.
Na so o. Abeg dey do am o. God go hear our cry one dey. You are based in kd right?
Re: Pls What Should I Expect From Fidelity Bank Test?pls Help Jus Got An Invite by kourt: 9:03pm On Nov 06, 2012
Na KN I dey grin It is well my broda.
Re: Pls What Should I Expect From Fidelity Bank Test?pls Help Jus Got An Invite by longraifle: 6:00am On Nov 07, 2012
@confee tnks
Re: Pls What Should I Expect From Fidelity Bank Test?pls Help Jus Got An Invite by confieey(m): 10:45am On Nov 07, 2012
longraifle: @confee tnks
You are welcome. U fail to tell us wether you are a bsc holder. Please we need to know. And when is your interview?
Re: Pls What Should I Expect From Fidelity Bank Test?pls Help Jus Got An Invite by confieey(m): 10:48am On Nov 07, 2012
kourt: Na KN I dey grin It is well my broda.
u sure say i no know you? Did u come to lagos then via arik air?
Re: Pls What Should I Expect From Fidelity Bank Test?pls Help Jus Got An Invite by kourt: 12:07pm On Nov 07, 2012
confieey: You are welcome. U fail to tell us wether you are a bsc holder. Please we need to know. And when is your interview?

cheesy cheesy cheesy U r now curious abi? D day I enquired, u dey tell me say make I no lose hope grin grin grin Anyhow e wan b, I know say e go better. Na aero I follow come no b arik
Re: Pls What Should I Expect From Fidelity Bank Test?pls Help Jus Got An Invite by confieey(m): 12:34pm On Nov 07, 2012
kourt:

cheesy cheesy cheesy U r now curious abi? D day I enquired, u dey tell me say make I no lose hope grin grin grin Anyhow e wan b, I know say e go better. Na aero I follow come no b arik
LWKMD! No be like dat. I wan know if na bsc cos if na bsc, na im be say dey don lift the suspension. I am aware that they are recruiting for junior staff for now i.e OND tins. If d guy say na bsc, na to go dust my bag be dat.
Re: Pls What Should I Expect From Fidelity Bank Test?pls Help Jus Got An Invite by longraifle: 6:34am On Nov 08, 2012
Sorry pls,I used ond.my interview is nxtwk
Re: Pls What Should I Expect From Fidelity Bank Test?pls Help Jus Got An Invite by olawalebabs(m): 7:01am On Nov 08, 2012
I did the text last year, up to the final GM interview but up till now still waiting.
Re: Pls What Should I Expect From Fidelity Bank Test?pls Help Jus Got An Invite by confieey(m): 7:25am On Nov 08, 2012
longraifle: Sorry pls,I used ond.my interview is nxtwk
Re: Pls What Should I Expect From Fidelity Bank Test?pls Help Jus Got An Invite by confieey(m): 7:28am On Nov 08, 2012
olawalebabs: I did the text last year, up to the final GM interview but up till now still waiting.
please where is your location?
Re: Pls What Should I Expect From Fidelity Bank Test?pls Help Jus Got An Invite by confieey(m): 7:30am On Nov 08, 2012
olawalebabs: I did the text last year, up to the final GM interview but up till now still waiting.
may we know yout location please?

Please I Need Help In Securing A Job At Shoprite Ikeja / Workforce Management Center Recruiting For Sterling Bank, / Invite Frm A And B Microfinacebank.........