Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

"I Told Him Not To Release Inside Me" - Woman Seeks Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Told Him Not To Release Inside Me" - Woman Seeks Help (12841 Views)

See!! Boyfriend's Reaction After Girlfriend Told Him She Was Raped / I Am So Much Addicted To S.ex – Lady Seeks Help / Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Told Him Not To Release Inside Me" - Woman Seeks Help by impetus: 4:14pm On Oct 22, 2012

Hello Readers,

I am Pregnant for my young sister's husband. I travelled to Lagos to buy clothes for my shop about two months ago and had to spend a few days in my sister’s place.

I called her but her number wasn’t going so when I got to Lagos I contacted her husband who told me that she went to Ogun State on official assignment.

He agreed that I should come over and do my transaction from their house.It was raining when I got there so I got socked, especially while trying to get their keys from a neighbour.

They live in a one-bedroom apartment, so I had to go inside the room to change. I was really cold and was already wishing I had a man I could visit in Lagos when the unexpected happened.

Due to the rain my sister’s husband came in through a back door from the kitchen straight into the bedroom and I was completely nudé; I couldn’t even bend down to pick my clothes.

I was just standing there motionless until he grabbed me and, yes, we did it.

We didn’t feel any guilt, just laughed about it and I prepared food. We both ate, slept together and had séx all night with each other. The sequence continued for the three days I spent in Lagos but after the first time we agreed he shouldn't release his sperm inside me.

Am now back to Enugu where I do my business, but unfortunately I am six weeks pregnant. No man friend, no boyfriend, no séx mate…. So who will I give this pregnancy to?

My sister’s marriage is less than a year and I just cant mention this to her husband.

The options I have thought of is either to kill myself or have an abortion. Is there any other way out of this mess I have gotten myself into?

Please I need HELP, and I need it fast! What should I do
http://www.talkofnaija.com/news_details.aspx?NewsId=93BD4BA5-3C2D-4003-88DD-39C14E4E8EFB

House I read the above story and decided to bring it here for comments. For me, the lady is a home destroyer. The incident was avoidable but due to her mischievous act, she did it. Let her bear the consequences.

1 Like

Re: "I Told Him Not To Release Inside Me" - Woman Seeks Help by Nobody: 4:21pm On Oct 22, 2012
The story is faker than 10,000 naira note. . .

What a poor attempt at driving blog traffic!

4 Likes

Re: "I Told Him Not To Release Inside Me" - Woman Seeks Help by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 5:44pm On Oct 22, 2012
sexkillz: The story is faker than 10,000 naira note. . .

no lie.. grin d tin sweet you die. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "I Told Him Not To Release Inside Me" - Woman Seeks Help by Drunk: 5:45pm On Oct 22, 2012
I have a baby name for her in case she choose to keep the bastard...oppss!! I have let the name out already

6 Likes

Re: "I Told Him Not To Release Inside Me" - Woman Seeks Help by dtemidare: 6:46pm On Oct 22, 2012
Omo I like Bart thing but this one badt pass mo oh. Fake yes I agree but what help do you need you rightly said that you didn't feel any guilt. So I don't really know what help to proffer. But next time make sure you pluck well and don't look back cos she won't be coming home soon.
Re: "I Told Him Not To Release Inside Me" - Woman Seeks Help by Tascocent(m): 7:34pm On Oct 22, 2012
So as old as u are u don't know what CONDOM is?...................
Re: "I Told Him Not To Release Inside Me" - Woman Seeks Help by pendo89(f): 7:43pm On Oct 22, 2012
These stories are becoming too common.One can guess the ending with the mention of 'my sister's husband.'
The title itself is aimed at attracting traffic.

1 Like

Re: "I Told Him Not To Release Inside Me" - Woman Seeks Help by omakay(m): 8:04pm On Oct 22, 2012
Get rid of the pregnancy and move on with your life.
Re: "I Told Him Not To Release Inside Me" - Woman Seeks Help by Nobody: 8:21pm On Oct 22, 2012
sexkillz: The story is faker than 10,000 naira note. . .

Lolz.
Re: "I Told Him Not To Release Inside Me" - Woman Seeks Help by UjSizzle(f): 8:29pm On Oct 22, 2012
All these useless stories sef mtcheeeew
Re: "I Told Him Not To Release Inside Me" - Woman Seeks Help by 190theclown: 8:31pm On Oct 22, 2012
But why the guy go release inside her nowwww angry angry

its not fair angry angry
Re: "I Told Him Not To Release Inside Me" - Woman Seeks Help by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 22, 2012
i'm tired of cooked-up stories like this!
Re: "I Told Him Not To Release Inside Me" - Woman Seeks Help by fairygeh(f): 9:05pm On Oct 22, 2012
Strolls in and makes a loud long hisssssssss,got to eat my dinner grin grin grin
Re: "I Told Him Not To Release Inside Me" - Woman Seeks Help by toluxa1(m): 9:07pm On Oct 22, 2012
Thrash. Since when did ladies start considering suicide as a solution to unwanted pregnancy. Na today? Go kill yourself na. He should not release inside you? SO make him release where? Inside your mouth? Am sure he'd enjoy it. angry

1 Like

Re: "I Told Him Not To Release Inside Me" - Woman Seeks Help by emorse(m): 9:10pm On Oct 22, 2012
Drunk: I have a baby name for her in case she choose to keep the bastard...oppss!! I have let the name out already
Lol. Bad guy!!!
Re: "I Told Him Not To Release Inside Me" - Woman Seeks Help by xtramo: 9:41pm On Oct 22, 2012
story story...is this moral lesson for kids or what?
Abeg next topic joor
Re: "I Told Him Not To Release Inside Me" - Woman Seeks Help by honeric01(m): 9:43pm On Oct 22, 2012
Home video

Nollywood part 17
Re: "I Told Him Not To Release Inside Me" - Woman Seeks Help by mcevans1(m): 9:54pm On Oct 22, 2012
Wetin kum concern us for this kind thing? We dey there when d thing dey sweet u?

2 Likes

Re: "I Told Him Not To Release Inside Me" - Woman Seeks Help by able2(m): 10:09pm On Oct 22, 2012
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]ooops!! I fnk she shuld remind d guy nt 2 releaze inside her next tym haha cheesy
Re: "I Told Him Not To Release Inside Me" - Woman Seeks Help by Artemisthe1st(m): 10:12pm On Oct 22, 2012
Donut dare abort ur bastard, put him in the motherless babies's home.... Abortion is a sin

1 Like

Re: "I Told Him Not To Release Inside Me" - Woman Seeks Help by salam001(m): 10:19pm On Oct 22, 2012
Sweety,solution is easy,GO BACK TO HIM AND TELL HIM TO UN-RELEASE INSIDE YOU!!!!
Re: "I Told Him Not To Release Inside Me" - Woman Seeks Help by Ariyke: 10:21pm On Oct 22, 2012
Next undecided
Re: "I Told Him Not To Release Inside Me" - Woman Seeks Help by sudge7: 10:25pm On Oct 22, 2012
Sounds like a man wrote it.
Re: "I Told Him Not To Release Inside Me" - Woman Seeks Help by MMM2(m): 10:26pm On Oct 22, 2012
Who is with my condom angry
Re: "I Told Him Not To Release Inside Me" - Woman Seeks Help by Harsh4real(m): 11:23pm On Oct 22, 2012
U just said it urself u laughed all nyt n u enjoyed it becos u needed a man at dat moment n d opportunity. Came so[color=]U just said it urself u laughed all nyt n u enjoyed it becos u needed a man at dat moment n d opportunity. Came so[/color]U just said it urself u laughed all nyt n u enjoyed it becos u needed a man at dat moment n d opportunity. Came so
Re: "I Told Him Not To Release Inside Me" - Woman Seeks Help by Nobody: 11:42pm On Oct 22, 2012
#singing 'This is super story...a life' whoever buys this crap is a mumu
Re: "I Told Him Not To Release Inside Me" - Woman Seeks Help by Nobody: 11:52pm On Oct 22, 2012
Op...u dey crase...When u dey thing and Ƹ̴ dey sweet u, u no tell us...Na when u don get bele u wan make we dey help u suffer. Na me nack u apako ni...Mschewwww...Besides the fact that the story is a cock and bull story. The Op shud be banned for being extremely dum.b.
Re: "I Told Him Not To Release Inside Me" - Woman Seeks Help by jhydebaba(m): 1:20am On Oct 23, 2012
My great great grand papa dey talk say "wetin dey sweet for mouth dey pepper for nyash later" tongue tongue
Re: "I Told Him Not To Release Inside Me" - Woman Seeks Help by Mynd44: 4:58am On Oct 23, 2012
I won't even disturb my self. This is as fake as Nikki Minaj's ................
Re: "I Told Him Not To Release Inside Me" - Woman Seeks Help by CuntDestroyer: 8:09am On Oct 23, 2012
This post reminds me of ....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLbK_NWQ9fA
Re: "I Told Him Not To Release Inside Me" - Woman Seeks Help by yuzedo: 9:15am On Oct 23, 2012
Drunk: I have a baby name for her in case she choose to keep the bastard...oppss!! I have let the name out already
#Epic! grin grin grin

Make una no lie tho, una prick stand up small... D story sweet like that! wink cheesy wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Funny Relationship Quotes / 7 Online Dating Mistakes You Need To Avoid / The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Army.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.