Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,511 members, 7,808,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:18 PM

Does Anyone Know Where To Buy Big Size Ladies Shoes? - Fashion/Clothing Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / Does Anyone Know Where To Buy Big Size Ladies Shoes? (8269 Views)

Big Size Shoes Up To 42 / Ladies Shoes, Sandals And Bags Delivered To U Anywhere In Nigeria Within 48hrs / See Pictures Of Ladies Shoes From N3k,men's From N3,500 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Anyone Know Where To Buy Big Size Ladies Shoes? by likeithot(f): 4:21pm On Oct 22, 2012
Hi Ladies,

I wear a US size 12 for shoes and it's so hard finding lovely shoes in big sizes.

I was hoping someone could tell me where to shop for lovely big size shoes.

Thanks in advance.

2 Likes

Re: Does Anyone Know Where To Buy Big Size Ladies Shoes? by likeithot(f): 2:36pm On Oct 23, 2012
Still waiting for your replies Ladies.
Re: Does Anyone Know Where To Buy Big Size Ladies Shoes? by ACNBB: 6:02pm On Oct 23, 2012
I'm a size 12 too. Are you looking to buy online? Or here in Nigeria? I can share sites but zero idea on what store carries big sizes here.
Re: Does Anyone Know Where To Buy Big Size Ladies Shoes? by eddy1977(m): 10:12pm On Oct 23, 2012
Have you tried Nordstrom? For online you may wanna check out zappos.
Re: Does Anyone Know Where To Buy Big Size Ladies Shoes? by likeithot(f): 11:09pm On Oct 23, 2012
Hi ACNBB, what sites do you order from? Do they deliver to Nigeria or the UK?

@eddy1977, the sites seem to be US sites. Do you know any that ships to the UK or Niaja?

Thanks
Re: Does Anyone Know Where To Buy Big Size Ladies Shoes? by eddy1977(m): 7:12am On Oct 24, 2012
[quote author=likeithot]Hi ACNBB, what sites do you order from? Do they deliver to Nigeria or the UK?

@eddy1977, the sites seem to be US sites. Do you know any that ships to the UK or Niaja?

Thanks[/quote

I just did a quick google search on both Zappos and Nordstroms; seems like Nordstrom may ship to the United Kingdom.
(shop.nordstrom.com/c/customer-service-international-orders)

Zappos is not currently shipping internationally (www.zappos.com/c/international-shipping-locales-and-policies)
Re: Does Anyone Know Where To Buy Big Size Ladies Shoes? by feminineA: 3:13pm On Oct 24, 2012
There is a store in lagos called big feet. They sell only from uk 9 and above. They have branches around lagos can't remember their address now think they have a branch in alada or allen not very sure but you can google it out. Big feet
Re: Does Anyone Know Where To Buy Big Size Ladies Shoes? by honestm2004: 5:57pm On Oct 25, 2012
I can get u size 12 of shoes depend on u choice just call me on 07036855597 or email me on honestm2004@yahoo.com for the detailed of u particular of shoe u want buy
Re: Does Anyone Know Where To Buy Big Size Ladies Shoes? by ACNBB: 10:57pm On Nov 11, 2012
Hey likeithot, pardon my delay smiley. Check Nordstrom, ShoeMetro, ShoeShow.com and Amazon. They should ship to the UK, not sure of Nigeria though, Check Delicexpress.com (or contact Delic Express on facebook, his company can ship to Nigeria)
Re: Does Anyone Know Where To Buy Big Size Ladies Shoes? by Jukas: 12:55pm On Dec 27, 2012
Try this link http://www.amazon.com/gp/search/ref=as_li_qf_sp_sr_il_tl?ie=UTF8&keywords=Big%20Size%20Ladies%20Shoes&tag=leadgenerat-20&index=aps&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=9325

It's very good online shop smiley
Re: Does Anyone Know Where To Buy Big Size Ladies Shoes? by opeoluwa2(f): 5:06pm On Dec 27, 2012
I'm a shoe dealer,I sell big feet.
Presently I have this sizes.
I ve platforms,wedge and peeptoes.
From designers like paris hilton,nine west,atmosphere etc.
I reside in lagos mainland.
Pm for more details
Re: Does Anyone Know Where To Buy Big Size Ladies Shoes? by opeoluwa2(f): 5:16pm On Dec 27, 2012
I'm a clothe and shoe dealer,
Presently I ve big feet from designers ike nine west,paris hilton,atmosphere and steve madden.
Email-enny_eniola@yahoo.com
Re: Does Anyone Know Where To Buy Big Size Ladies Shoes? by sined: 5:56pm On Jan 12, 2013
Hi,
If your looking for large sized womens shoes. Check out www.Cinderellashoes.ie or visit our shoe shop in Stephens Green Shopping centre, Dublin 2, Ireland. We specialize in large size shoes for women ranging from a size 8(UK) 10(US) to a size 12(UK) 14(US). We have a wide selection of trendy shoes instore and online. Reasonably priced & all our shoes are made of the highest quality.

Our shoe expert is always on hand to cater for your every needs. Definitely worth a look.

Hope this helps. x
Re: Does Anyone Know Where To Buy Big Size Ladies Shoes? by shoesaffairs(f): 8:08pm On Jan 15, 2013
Search no more §ᾧεετ̲̅. We stock up to size 46 for ladies. Visit 26 okuta rd opp kampala hotels lagos state. You can also check facebook: obiorah chidiebere or call 0812832406.3. we stock
Hi Ladies,

I wear a US size 12 for shoes and it's so hard finding lovely shoes in big sizes.

Thanks in advance.

[/quote]

Re: Does Anyone Know Where To Buy Big Size Ladies Shoes? by Nobody: 11:19am On Jan 21, 2013
Hello,

Pls check out our page on facebook - ohmashoes or you can give us a call on 08036903377 and we can send you other selections via email or bb.

We stock beautiful shoes up to size 13 and deliver free within Lagos, Nigeria.

Regards,
K

likeithot: Hi Ladies,

Thanks in advance.

Re: Does Anyone Know Where To Buy Big Size Ladies Shoes? by Nobody: 10:45am On Oct 18, 2013
Check out www.ohmashoes.com for women's shoes up to size 13W in Nigeria
Re: Does Anyone Know Where To Buy Big Size Ladies Shoes? by Susan01: 8:00pm On Nov 27, 2013
Hi all, i am also a us 13 and having problems buying nice shoes that fit my size. i was referred to Pedisbox ( a shoe store )in Victoria island, Ologun Agbaje to be precise. they sell very nice shoes for big sizes up to size 15, ( i was shocked too). try them or better still give them a call. i have attached their flier for your information.

www.facebook.com/pedisbox

Adress:
\thecosmopolitan Mall
6a Ologun Agbaje street
off adeola Odeku street.
victoria island lagos
Re: Does Anyone Know Where To Buy Big Size Ladies Shoes? by nanauju(f): 1:20am On Nov 28, 2013
U can visit www.ohmashoes.com because I have shopped there before. It's an online store and they have wide varieties of lovely shoes even up to size 14. So u see, u can't be limited with your shoe size. You are guaranteed of secured connection, free shipping and delivery to anywhere in Nigeria, though I heard u will be charged if u want to shipped it out of the country. U can also use this code when placing ur order as a referral point OMSAG52. Best of luck dear!!

Re: Does Anyone Know Where To Buy Big Size Ladies Shoes? by Daveinoz: 3:16am On Jul 07, 2014
Hi there,
You can get hand made real leather sandals in men and women's designs in any size including to fit your own foot measurements. They make all their shoes and sandals by hand in Turkey and ship worldwide. Prices are great and compare with main stream high street brands but exceed high street quality and materials by far. They do flat or low wedge heels with anything from flip flop thongs to gladiator sandals. I've got 3 pairs now and I'm thinking about another pair. When I'm at home I haven't worn anything else for ages and they are durable so you can wear them anywhere in town you want to go too. Try the following link.

https://www.etsy.com/au/shop/BODRUMSANDALS?ref=listing-shop-header-item-count

They've got their own website to but the website on etsy.com is easier to navigate. If the above link doesn't work try etsy.com and then put Bodrum Sandals in the search box.

smiley

Re: Does Anyone Know Where To Buy Big Size Ladies Shoes? by bambooshoes(f): 6:18am On Apr 09, 2015
may check the website http://plussingapore.com and http://lingeriesss.com for the big size shoes.
Re: Does Anyone Know Where To Buy Big Size Ladies Shoes? by nwaoku123: 8:58pm On Jul 07, 2015
likeithot:
Hi Ladies,

Thanks in advance.

You just need Prinziah Big Feet. Affordable and best quality shoes you can get in the biggest sizes you can imagine. Call them on 08133415730 or you can even shop on the website www.prinziah.com

(1) (Reply)

Latest Customize Cloth@08028219647 / Are You Interested In Selling Usa Clothes ?-wholesale Price For Everyone ! / Kenneth Cole Reaction N3000 Bristol & Bull Shirts For Men N2500 . 15&15.5(32/33)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.