Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,808,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:14 AM

Pictures From Gov. Uduaghan's 58th Birthday Celebration - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From Gov. Uduaghan's 58th Birthday Celebration (11800 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan's 58th Birthday Celebration Photos / Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today / Prof. Yemi Osinbajo's 58th Birthday Party (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures From Gov. Uduaghan's 58th Birthday Celebration by ogusbaba1(m): 4:40pm On Oct 22, 2012
Re: Pictures From Gov. Uduaghan's 58th Birthday Celebration by speeder(m): 12:27am On Oct 23, 2012
Was he sleep-walking. His eyes looks so damn closed. Happy bday.
What about the flood? Are u leaving the destitutes unarmed for and celebrating ur victory?
Re: Pictures From Gov. Uduaghan's 58th Birthday Celebration by tellwisdom: 12:46am On Oct 23, 2012
speeder: Was he sleep-walking. His eyes looks so damn closed. Happy bday.
What about the flood? Are u leaving the destitutes unarmed for and celebrating ur victory?

Stop soliloquising

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Gov. Uduaghan's 58th Birthday Celebration by segzy17: 12:46am On Oct 23, 2012
Api birthday on dis b'utiful day,i wish him d best,wtout any delay,hope he enjoy it....4rm bgining til end.API BIRTHDAY IN ADVANCED.{but he should rimemba suffering pple of his state}.
Re: Pictures From Gov. Uduaghan's 58th Birthday Celebration by BedLam: 12:47am On Oct 23, 2012
FOR THIS MID-NIGHT NA E UNA DE BRING UDUAGHAN PIX WITH HE BALD HEAD COME FRONTPAGE! GOD FORBID BAD TIN!

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From Gov. Uduaghan's 58th Birthday Celebration by Nobody: 12:57am On Oct 23, 2012
I trust Uduaghan to use this e birthday take pretend, they never fail to show solidarity and love with the victims. What has he done in delta state My state is in the doldrums since this slowpoke took over. No sign of development anywhere... I wish dem fit dey borrow governor, we for don hire Oshiomole since make e con show dis good for nothing man how to develop a state. Anyway happy birthday, Celebrate why you are outside and free like a bird. Nor be your fault, na this joke when we dey call Ngeria na cause am. Make i crash i beg. cool

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Gov. Uduaghan's 58th Birthday Celebration by Nobody: 1:02am On Oct 23, 2012
And when the rain stops the fools would never do anything to prevent further re occurrence. It would come next year again and he would still snap pictures with victims and promise them heaven and earth. By now they would have distributed the ecological funds amongst their fellow crooks. Nigeria is a joke. cool
Re: Pictures From Gov. Uduaghan's 58th Birthday Celebration by wanted(m): 1:04am On Oct 23, 2012
Shebi e be like say na cake dey hungry them for ur eyes emma? Make 2015 come o we don hear am 4 pdp hand 4 delta state.
Re: Pictures From Gov. Uduaghan's 58th Birthday Celebration by 360command: 1:07am On Oct 23, 2012
Uduaghan don old ooo.. na old man sha ... 58 yrs of age....
Re: Pictures From Gov. Uduaghan's 58th Birthday Celebration by nairaman66(m): 1:10am On Oct 23, 2012
Photo updates as Delta State Governor Dr. Emmanuel Uduagha Celebrate His 58 Birthday. At St Patricks Rehabilitati

This Gov look emaciated... I think the Doc has some health issue(s)! Probably Politrickal problems..
Re: Pictures From Gov. Uduaghan's 58th Birthday Celebration by cdamsel(f): 1:22am On Oct 23, 2012
Abeg d man shd go & resolve d iSsue of teachers salaries in delta state jare,I still dey wonder y dem give am national award till 2morrow
Re: Pictures From Gov. Uduaghan's 58th Birthday Celebration by Niseamaka(m): 1:24am On Oct 23, 2012
Publicity stunt.
Re: Pictures From Gov. Uduaghan's 58th Birthday Celebration by nairaman66(m): 1:38am On Oct 23, 2012
Abeg d man shd go & resolve d iSsue of teachers salaries in delta state jare,I still dey wonder y dem give am national award till 2morrow

U b teacher?
Re: Pictures From Gov. Uduaghan's 58th Birthday Celebration by mike404(m): 2:04am On Oct 23, 2012
ǝuoןɐ ǝʇɐʇs ɐʇןǝp ʎǝp ʎǝʍ ʎǝuoɯ ןıo doɥɔ ʎǝp ʇsnظ ʎnb sıɥʇ
Re: Pictures From Gov. Uduaghan's 58th Birthday Celebration by naijaspeak(m): 2:07am On Oct 23, 2012
[b]With all the huge federal allocations accruing to Delta state government, Governor Emmanuel Uduaghan has little or nothing to show for his rulership of the state these past years. The little development witnessed in Delta state was done during the time of Ex-Governor James Ibori.

Even roads project inherited from Ex-governor Ibori by the government under the government of Emmanuel Uduaghan still remain uncompleted years after the project was handed over to the new government under Uduaghan. Uduaghan managed to put street light in most parts of Delta state especially Warri and Effurun of which they are being powered by diesel instead of solar power and this comes at a very high cost and the money goes to the pocket of some persons in his political circles.

Take for example NNPC Housing complex road by first bank before the Ekpan police station. The road is an high sore and this is affecting the traders doing business in and around Ekpan. Apart from affecting the economy of Ekpan, the bad portion of the road is creating insecurity problem during time of emergencies as vehicle had to turn around to pass NPA/chevron Expressway or inside Ekpan to get to their destination.

Also of note, is the Nigercat road which host the strategic Nupeng Tanker Park and Nigercat Construction Company. The road is so bad that resident are unable to drive in or drive out including pedestrian walking. The tanker park is the park that is serving most cities in Nigeria their petroleum product but the government is neglecting the area. Most of the tanker now park their trailers by the expressway and Governor Uduaghan choose to ignore them or feel unconcerned about it. I am very sure that if Governor Fashola is the one ruling Delta state this kind of lawlessness whereby a trailer driver will park by expressway will never ever happened. To solve the problem of trailer parking by the side of the expressway, why can't the delta state government allocate a huge espanse of land along the Warri-Benin Expressway road to the owner of the tankers so that they can relocate there instead of constituting a nuisances along the expressway. By parking along the NPA Expressway they are making the road unsafe for other road users. That place also serve as a hideout for thieves and pickpocket as they pretend to be working for the owners of the trailers. This weakness is from Uduaghan.

There are still many areas around the state that lack development. Unemployement in delta state is at it worst at the moment as many graduate from university and polytechnic are riding Okada ( motorcycle ) in other to survive.

I am even more disturbed and baffled by the fact that Governor Uduaghan do not have a masterplan for the development of the state. Governor Uduaghan should visited some african countries ( I do not mean europe ) eg Botswana, Gabon,Ghana South Africa, Kenya,Rwanda etc and see what development is all about. He should also learn from President Paul Kagame of Rwanda, the man he invited to a summit in Asaba more recently to brief him and give him tutorials on the know-how on how to develop a state. President Paul Kagame of Rwanda turned his impoverished country of Rwanda into a model of development. This is against the background that Rwanda was a poor country without oil and gas or viable mineral resources. It is of note that Rwanda has gone through a bitter history of civil war and genocide resulting in mass killing of tutsi and hutu people. But today, the picture coming out from Rwanda is a different picture as the country economy is fast growing. To the credit of President Paul Kagame, Rwanda has now won a permanent seat in the security council of the united nation. This was an opportunity a blessed country like Nigeria could have achieved if our leaders were honest and forthright in their leadership of the country. Governor Uduaghan should also visit Qatar, Dubai and Abu Dhabi ( UAE ) and see what development is all about. The leader of these gulf countries are making good use of their wealth coming from oil and gas responsibly for the comfort and happiness of their citizenry compared to Nigeria and Delta state in particular.

There is so much corruption in the government of Dr. Emmanuel Uduaghan where billions of the state petro-dollars are looted by politicians. Local governments chairman and councillors are neck-deep in corruptions in delta state and other part of the country. There are no new companies in the states to provide employments for graduates. Kidnapping is now a big business for people who want to dare the venture.
[/b]

8 Likes

Re: Pictures From Gov. Uduaghan's 58th Birthday Celebration by cdamsel(f): 2:12am On Oct 23, 2012
nairaman66:

U b teacher?
my mum ohhh,she no dey gimme chop moni again cos of uduaghan angry
Re: Pictures From Gov. Uduaghan's 58th Birthday Celebration by karosky: 2:43am On Oct 23, 2012
dis ugly man haven't don anytin 4d state as fa as iam consign.but planing on stoping d poor okada men managing their life due lack of employment.this governor wil kil his people o.dat pix is jst 4 seeing sake.he is wicked.i mean very wicked n heartles 2 d poor. Hapi bday 4d work wel done gosh!
Re: Pictures From Gov. Uduaghan's 58th Birthday Celebration by NewsFlash101: 2:59am On Oct 23, 2012
a
Re: Pictures From Gov. Uduaghan's 58th Birthday Celebration by frivoke: 3:05am On Oct 23, 2012
UDUAGHAN the new hope of the IDPS, to the Internally Displaced Persons all hope is lost but as the marks his birthday in the various relief camps of the state the IDPS then has course to smile after their ordeal of the flood disaster.
Re: Pictures From Gov. Uduaghan's 58th Birthday Celebration by Goldieluks: 3:32am On Oct 23, 2012
Celebrating his birthday at St Patrick is not the issue at hand. What has he done for Delta state lately?? He is a useless and a statue governor.
Re: Pictures From Gov. Uduaghan's 58th Birthday Celebration by Nobody: 4:11am On Oct 23, 2012
wanted: [b]Shebi e be like say na cake dey hungry them for ur eyes emma? [/b]Make 2015 come o we don hear am 4 pdp hand 4 delta state.
@bold, grin

@rest of post,
una wan just siddan reach 2015 dey look am as e dey theif money?
Na wa o. Even those warri people wey claim say dem no dey carry last neva fit do anytin for dis man mata. . . . . . .
Re: Pictures From Gov. Uduaghan's 58th Birthday Celebration by oseiwe(m): 4:28am On Oct 23, 2012
Na only bus, giant tv and streetlite dis man sabi.
Re: Pictures From Gov. Uduaghan's 58th Birthday Celebration by lagcity(m): 4:36am On Oct 23, 2012
Delta state is so screwed. Udubaba is screwing as hard as possible
Re: Pictures From Gov. Uduaghan's 58th Birthday Celebration by DonaldGenes(m): 4:39am On Oct 23, 2012
calebo101: I trust Uduaghan to use this e birthday take pretend, they never fail to show solidarity and love with the victims. What has he done in delta state My state is in the doldrums since this slowpoke took over. No sign of development anywhere... I wish dem fit dey borrow governor, we for don hire Oshiomole since make e con show dis good for nothing man how to develop a state. Anyway happy birthday, Celebrate why you are outside and free like a bird. Nor be your fault, na this joke when we dey call Ngeria na cause am. Make i crash i beg. cool
lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Pictures From Gov. Uduaghan's 58th Birthday Celebration by DonaldGenes(m): 4:40am On Oct 23, 2012
cdamsel: Abeg d man shd go & resolve d iSsue of teachers salaries in delta state jare,I still dey wonder y dem give am national award till 2morrow
r u serious
Re: Pictures From Gov. Uduaghan's 58th Birthday Celebration by DonaldGenes(m): 4:45am On Oct 23, 2012
cdamsel: my mum ohhh,she no dey gimme chop moni again cos of uduaghan angry
eyaaaa
Re: Pictures From Gov. Uduaghan's 58th Birthday Celebration by bory09(m): 5:58am On Oct 23, 2012
Why is it that delta state will always brood corrupt governor. Or is it the too much money from fuel that block their governance capabilities or is because people of delta like those scam. I don't think to understand
Re: Pictures From Gov. Uduaghan's 58th Birthday Celebration by raycomray: 6:18am On Oct 23, 2012
BedLam: FOR THIS MID-NIGHT NA E UNA DE BRING UDUAGHAN PIX WITH HE BALD HEAD COME FRONTPAGE! GOD FORBID BAD TIN!
Methinks U have a point Bro grin
Re: Pictures From Gov. Uduaghan's 58th Birthday Celebration by ghettodreamz(m): 6:44am On Oct 23, 2012
mike404: ǝuoןɐ ǝʇɐʇs ɐʇןǝp ʎǝp ʎǝʍ ʎǝuoɯ ןıo doɥɔ ʎǝp ʇsnظ ʎnb sıɥʇ

And, why must I turn my laptop upside down to read your comment? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Pictures From Gov. Uduaghan's 58th Birthday Celebration by Nobody: 6:46am On Oct 23, 2012
cdamsel: Abeg d man shd go & resolve d iSsue of teachers salaries in delta state jare,I still dey wonder y dem give am national award till 2morrow
he got the national honour because each state sends whoever they want in, abuja veto the list Ǎ̜̣̍Ϟd a reasonably good job was done during the obj regime, Amori's name was sent so many times but rejected but now very Dick Ǎ̜̣̍Ϟd Harry Iڪ being approved.
Re: Pictures From Gov. Uduaghan's 58th Birthday Celebration by ikponma: 6:46am On Oct 23, 2012
Birthday man pls will that small cake be enough for all those ppl
If you want to do something very good for your ppl build a three hundred unit houses $ give to each displaced families. That way you can sign your signature in Delta State.
That cake that s not even enough for your aids.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senate May Involve EFCC, ICPC In Ministerial Screening / UPDATED: Appeal Court Did Not Order INEC To Accept Zamfara APC Candidates / Coalition Commends Buhari For "Liberating 5 North-East States From Terrorists"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.