Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,112 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

Airlines E Ticket Payment System Scam - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Airlines E Ticket Payment System Scam (1037 Views)

Vtn Online/gsm Payment System For Nigeria. What About It? / Globaldosh Online Payment System (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Airlines E Ticket Payment System Scam by mikkytrio(m): 5:37pm On Oct 22, 2012
Please, I would love to ask and make comments as regards to the e-payment system proposed and supposedly implemented by the airlines ran in nigeria. Whilst writing this I await a ticket case to be resolved at Namdi Azikiwe Airport.
I purchased a ticket bound for lagos mma2 from abuja, I made the payment via the advised atm payment option. After doing so almost 12 hours ago, and getting confirmation from my bank about same time. The airline claims not have seen the payment confirmation on their system while I have a copy of one they sent to me. Is the slimtrader option a scam? Or just a bunch of criminals because my flight has long gone.
Re: Airlines E Ticket Payment System Scam by Donaldibe: 9:32am On Nov 02, 2012
I've used the slimtrader e ticketing and mobile ticketing solution several times...it works perfectly well.
If you encountered a problem, all you need do is quickly send an email to the designated email on the site, and your travel details will be sent to you almost within seconds. There's a number you can also call on the same platform. send to help@slimtrader.com (It works pretty fast)
I dont think you should just be complaining about the solution, rather follow the procedures on the system to get your issue sorted out within a minutes.

I'm glad these guys came up with a platform like this, from the comfort of my Phone I can reserve, and pay for my ticket. I was also doing that on Air Nigeria as well before they suspended their flights as well.

Cheers.
Re: Airlines E Ticket Payment System Scam by breedonna: 6:18am On Nov 04, 2012
Why on earth would anyone make a mischievous statement like this....ever since i knew of this e-booking and e-payment stuff, i never stopped patronizing them because it's fast, convenient,easy and reliable.av experienced a similar situation like this, i made payment but it timed out due to congestion on the ATM network,which i complained about via the e-mail provided and was rectifeid real-time,and my payment confirmed. Thumbs up to this noble innovation...i can book my flight 0n-hold and pay on the go right away on my mobile or through the ATM.

Please endeavour to follow simple procedures before lamenting!!
Re: Airlines E Ticket Payment System Scam by breedonna: 6:23am On Nov 04, 2012
bree_donna: Why on earth would anyone make a mischievous statement like this....ever since i knew of this e-booking and e-payment stuff, i never stopped patronizing them because it's fast, convenient,easy and reliable.av experienced a similar situation like this, i made payment but it timed out due to congestion on the ATM network,which i complained about via the e-mail provided and was rectifeid real-time,and my payment confirmed. Thumbs up to this noble innovation...i can book my flight 0n-hold and pay on the go right away on my mobile or through the ATM.

Re: Airlines E Ticket Payment System Scam by breedonna: 6:37am On Nov 04, 2012
bree_donna: Why on earth would anyone make a mischievous statement like this....ever since i knew of this e-booking and e-payment stuff, i never stopped patronizing them because it's fast, convenient,easy and reliable.av experienced a similar situation like this, i made payment but it timed out due to congestion on the ATM network,which i complained about via the e-mail provided and was rectifeid real-time,and my payment confirmed. Thumbs up to this noble innovation...i can book my flight 0n-hold and pay on the go right away on my mobile or through the ATM.
bree_donna:

(1) (Reply)

Which Type Of Laptop Can 65,000 Naira Get In Nigeria? / 419 Is Now Officially A Crime As Nigeria Senate Passes Cyber Crime Bill Into Law / Snap Power Introduces Coverplate(wall Socket) USB Charger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.