Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,905 members, 7,799,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:25 PM

8 Out Of Ten World Fastest Growing Economies Are From Africa!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 8 Out Of Ten World Fastest Growing Economies Are From Africa!! (1914 Views)

List Of "Top Ten World Best Presidents Of The 2015" Is Out ...checkout / The Top Fastest Things Around The World(2015). / One Of The Greatest Gospel Singer From Africa-sonnie Badu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

8 Out Of Ten World Fastest Growing Economies Are From Africa!! by stunna2(m): 5:44pm On Oct 22, 2012
Nigeria is one of top ten fastest growing world economies reports a Toronto Newspaper!

These african countries below are amongst the top ten:

1)Ghana

3)Republic of Congo

4)Ethiopia

6)Mozambique

7)Nigeria (strengths of Nigeria are said to include: telecommunications, retails, constructions and manufacturing) with no mention of oil!

coolRwanda

9)Democratic Republic of Congo

10)Zimbabwe

There is yet hope for the land then(?) assuming the Leaders, Pastors and their various followers and the Boko people don't derail the progress!

let us know what you think peeps

(Note that the link below is to a pdf document and it is of a newspaper and pls go to page 16 for the full article!)

http://reader.metronews.ca/digital_launch.aspx?id=ae45d194-e887-4f4e-bfc7-62a403de57df

(1) (Reply)

Please Moderators Help Me... M On My Knees / Top 10 Most Violent Prisons In The World / Killed This Python In My Room!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.