Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,829 members, 7,802,653 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:18 PM

NIMASA Releasing Employment Letters Finally - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NIMASA Releasing Employment Letters Finally (47868 Views)

Thank You Nairaland. God Bless You Seun. 3 Employment Letters / Immigration And Others In Another Secret Award Of Employment Letters / Nnpc 2011 Recruitment Will Soon Be Completed-issuance Of Employment Letters. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NIMASA Releasing Employment Letters Finally by Profbest: 7:08pm On Apr 19, 2013
Any latest on nimasa recruitment especially on medicals.
Re: NIMASA Releasing Employment Letters Finally by Nobody: 8:45pm On Apr 19, 2013
I heard d recruitment process wil be re-activated,month ending.
Re: NIMASA Releasing Employment Letters Finally by Sister1: 9:02am On May 04, 2013
Gday. Pls any new in4o on Nimasa & employment cos I am still waiting to be called Thanks for any useful info
Re: NIMASA Releasing Employment Letters Finally by Sister1: 9:04am On May 04, 2013
My dear, pls do u hv any new info cos its past the end of April. Pls do u knw wats up?
Re: NIMASA Releasing Employment Letters Finally by sunjos79: 2:37pm On May 05, 2013
The truth is bitter.for me,i would have said we should close this thread as nothing will come up again!They have taken those needed unmeritedly 4rm six month ago.God help us.Only that God would not 4give our leaders who advertise vacancies and let us waste time and money,yet secretly take in their people(amen),
nigeria is an evil land full of corrupt minds.I regret to be associated with this nation!

1 Like

Re: NIMASA Releasing Employment Letters Finally by Blacksodje(m): 7:05pm On May 07, 2013
any1 dat ws involvd in substitutin my name wit sm1 else's name hs his reward ahead of him or her

1 Like

Re: NIMASA Releasing Employment Letters Finally by Sister1: 11:53am On May 15, 2013
Hmnn............I hear they are probing the recruitment done. Whateva d case may b, all things work together for my good!
Re: NIMASA Releasing Employment Letters Finally by Profbest: 8:25am On Jun 03, 2013
How far about probe?any latest?
Re: NIMASA Releasing Employment Letters Finally by ellaman: 7:22pm On Jun 10, 2013
D probe is still on & it's getting hotter! @ list all hop is not lost: read tru dis.

Senate Joint Committee on Federal Character, Employment, Labour and Productivity on Tuesday, accused the Director General of Nigeria Maritime Security Agency (NIMASA), Mr. Patrick Ziakede Akpobolokemi, of deliberately flouting the federal character principle in the agency’s recent recruitment exercise.

This came as the NIMASA boss admitted before the committee that the agency’s level of compliance with federal character principle was below 80 per cent.

The committee also criticised the NIMASA boss for allegedly forcing four staff of the agency into undue retirement under the guise of “golden handshake” adding that his decision to replace the retired staff with younger and inexperienced staff from one part of the country was another show of nepotism.

At the meeting of the committee with Akpobolokemi on Tuesday in the National Assembly, a member, Senator Ali Ndume, described the so-called golden handshake to four staff of the agency being forced into retirement, as nothing but an arm-twisting exercise with the intention to engage some younger elements from a particular zone of the country.

Echoing Ndume, Chairman of the committee, Senator Awaisu Kuta, described the last recruitment exercise by the agency as unfair and unhealthy, disclosing that 25 persons were employed from Bayelsa State at the expense of its neighbour, Rivers State, from which he said only three people were recruited.

He therefore tasked the Chairman of Federal Character Commission (FCC), Professor Abdulraham Oba,  to send to the committee the list of qualified candidates to fill vacant positions in the organisation, saying the list would help the senators to verify alleged violations of federal character principle by NIMASA.

But in his response, NIMASA DG denied the allegation of forcing certain people from a particular geo-political zone of the country into retirement.

He justified “the golden handshake” to the four staff being retired from the agency with claims that they would proceed to the United Kingdom on an all-expense paid pre-retirement training. He also submitted that many staff of the agency had in recent times, been agitating to leave service before their retirement period.

The Director General of NIMASA said,“ some people may be doing that because of their health challenges.”

Tags: Business, Nigeria
Re: NIMASA Releasing Employment Letters Finally by sunjos79: 10:12am On Jun 11, 2013
Is it possible to force yourself out of the system without waiting for retirement?I don't what is wrong with this GEJ boy.he loves picking quarrel with everybody.he did that to fmr minister of Transportation.Also imagine,only bayelsa got 25slots aside of 90% of them that went to philipines.the senate are our hope as GEJ has turned everything to his people.When 2015 come,he will remember that we are one nation touring all regions for support.It is a lesson for you.some states would not have 1 slot and later we will say we practise fed. xter principles,People deceiving people.I just hope that the appointments should be reverted and due process followed aftermath.
Thanks 4 the hope-alive info,thumb up!
Re: NIMASA Releasing Employment Letters Finally by rockflints77: 2:57pm On Jun 24, 2013
@harris pls when is the next NIMASA recruitment coming up.pls keep me posted. thanks God bless.
Re: NIMASA Releasing Employment Letters Finally by mizturmoby(m): 2:20pm On Jul 23, 2013
Pls oo for those that are alredy in pls i need help on when and how to apply and any other tips u can assist with..oluwa is still sheriff o
Re: NIMASA Releasing Employment Letters Finally by JimohGhaffar(m): 3:04pm On Jul 23, 2013
Congratulations! Buh,how can I either get employed there? Or is it not NIMASA that is situated @ Kirikiri side or Navy town side? Brs, can u help me out?
Re: NIMASA Releasing Employment Letters Finally by BlessedFellow: 3:16pm On Jul 23, 2013
ellaman: D probe is still on & it's getting hotter! @ list all hop is not lost: read tru dis.

Senate Joint Committee on Federal Character, Employment, Labour and Productivity on Tuesday, accused the Director General of Nigeria Maritime Security Agency (NIMASA), Mr. Patrick Ziakede Akpobolokemi, of deliberately flouting the federal character principle in the agency’s recent recruitment exercise.

This came as the NIMASA boss admitted before the committee that the agency’s level of compliance with federal character principle was below 80 per cent.

The committee also criticised the NIMASA boss for allegedly forcing four staff of the agency into undue retirement under the guise of “golden handshake” adding that his decision to replace the retired staff with younger and inexperienced staff from one part of the country was another show of nepotism.

At the meeting of the committee with Akpobolokemi on Tuesday in the National Assembly, a member, Senator Ali Ndume, described the so-called golden handshake to four staff of the agency being forced into retirement, as nothing but an arm-twisting exercise with the intention to engage some younger elements from a particular zone of the country.

Echoing Ndume, Chairman of the committee, Senator Awaisu Kuta, described the last recruitment exercise by the agency as unfair and unhealthy, disclosing that 25 persons were employed from Bayelsa State at the expense of its neighbour, Rivers State, from which he said only three people were recruited.

He therefore tasked the Chairman of Federal Character Commission (FCC), Professor Abdulraham Oba,  to send to the committee the list of qualified candidates to fill vacant positions in the organisation, saying the list would help the senators to verify alleged violations of federal character principle by NIMASA.

But in his response, NIMASA DG denied the allegation of forcing certain people from a particular geo-political zone of the country into retirement.

He justified “the golden handshake” to the four staff being retired from the agency with claims that they would proceed to the United Kingdom on an all-expense paid pre-retirement training. He also submitted that many staff of the agency had in recent times, been agitating to leave service before their retirement period.

The Director General of NIMASA said,“ some people may be doing that because of their health challenges.”

Tags: Business, Nigeria

Let us not be deceived by the *outburst* of the Senate Joint Committee on this recruitment. The only reason these men could be angry is because the mago-mago did not favour their candidates. I am very sure you would not have heard anything about federal character if it had favoured their candidates.

Believe you me these guys and their house of Reps cronies are among those militating against meritocracy in recruitment by most federal parastatals. They are also end up fillings scholarships opportunities with their candidates who are often not qualified at the expense of qualified candidate who go through the often strenous screening exercise. It is a really big shame!

Our destinies is in our hands, how long will we allow this oppression and robbery??
Re: NIMASA Releasing Employment Letters Finally by obinna002: 5:17pm On Jul 23, 2013
Your 100% right bro,only GOD can save this country, magu magu everywhere, fraud, etc, to get federal goverment job is not easy, cos they will share the vacancies, to Senators, Reps, ministers, commissioners, etc
BlessedFellow:

Let us not be deceived by the *outburst* of the Senate Joint Committee on this recruitment. The only reason these men could be angry is because the mago-mago did not favour their candidates. I am very sure you would not have heard anything about federal character if it had favoured their candidates.

Believe you me these guys and their house of Reps cronies are among those militating against meritocracy in recruitment by most federal parastatals. They are also end up fillings scholarships opportunities with their candidates who are often not qualified at the expense of qualified candidate who go through the often strenous screening exercise. It is a really big shame!

Our destinies is in our hands, how long will we allow this oppression and robbery??
Re: NIMASA Releasing Employment Letters Finally by modash(m): 12:55am On Dec 12, 2014
When is the next recruitment?
Abi no info

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

First Bank Of Nigeria: Salaries, Allowances, Promotion, Job Details? / Seven-up Bottling Company Job Recruitment / My Friend's Interview Experience With A Company In Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.