Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,849 members, 7,802,716 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:48 PM

Difference Between A Boy, A Player And A Man In A Relationship. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Difference Between A Boy, A Player And A Man In A Relationship. (41904 Views)

Father Watch While His Six Years Old Boy & A Runs Babe Engaged In A Rough Play / 20 Signs He Is Definitely A Player / How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Difference Between A Boy, A Player And A Man In A Relationship. by Arrowman(m): 7:22pm On Oct 22, 2012
A BOY
Whoever dates or marries must b very patience,because a boy will always be a boy regardless of his age.Age has nothing to do with brain.growing up and growing old is never the same.
A boy care less about what makes you happy as a woman.He knows nothing about putting a home together and he is not ready to know.Its d wife or the girlfriend who will be doing the thinking and taking decisions.It will be hard for him to part with the things he is used to as a teenager.He will be less concerned about his mode of dressing or his reputation.

A boy is loose,he will kiss and tell openly and talks about everything in his relationship to everybody and openly condemn his woman. A boy will make his mum or sister his next of kin even when he is happily married with kids.

A boy never worry about the future because he never wants to grow.A boy knows nothing about respecting or how treat a woman,

A boy will beat his woman and care less about her pains..

A boy can make his woman,s life miserable not because he’s wicked but because he’s a child.He will rather play video games or hang out with his home boys rather helping his kids with their home works.When a grown woman marries or dates a boy she automatically becomes a girl.she will change from a peaceful matured woman to a nagging young girl and people will think she has gone insane its because she is dating or got married to a teenager.

A PLAYER
Its better to be single than dating a player.Game playing is a stage in every mans life where he will date more than one woman and hide them from one another.A man who doesn’t go through this stage before settling can be very dangerous and reckless later in life.Whoever refused to stop or leave this stage of his life is a called a PLAYER.

A player is the closet thing to a boy that’s why they call themselves BIG BOYS..A player is a smart but confused,wicked,selfish and inconsiderate male,who can never stay faithful to one woman. Its easy for players to date any woman because they appears very attractive,clean,and dress very smart and presentable..

A player can be rich, famous, popular,tall, handsome,romantic, or posses any quality that many women wants in a guy.A player tells you what U want to hear and show U what u love to see to make U belief he’s real and then put ur life on hold…

A player can make any woman develop a heart attack.No woman can stop a player from playing games until he decides to stop.No woman can win a game with a player apart from material women who never dates for love.Any time or efforts you spend with a player can end up in vain.

A player can put your life on hold. A player will display a make believe behavior and make any woman got carried away so much she will give testimonies in church as if GOD has answered her prayers.

A player will make you promises that will make you feel on top of the world.A player will spend any amount of money and efforts to get between your legs when he accomplish his mission his story will change.

Players are allergic to delay.If he couldn’t get what he wants on time,he will leave U and move on to D next victim.He will always give you excuses when you bring up the issue of marriage.

A player,s heart has no space for love,He will only marry a potential victim for material benefits and continue his games after settling down.He will tell terrific stories about his innocent wife just to get another woman to bed.

A REAL MAN
A real man is a grown up matured man(regardless of his age) that is done playing games and ready to commit to just one woman and be faithful and honest with her. .most women say there is no such thing like a real man…but the truth is there r still many real men…ts only that no man is real until he is ready to grow up and done playing games.

A real man is the best gift any woman could get n life.
A real man will love you genuinely and prove his love to you.He will be sensitive to your needs He will be allergic to your tears and treats you like queen.

He can never be complete without you.He will make promises and keep to them.You will be his best friend, his next of kin and he will confide in you.you will never fight for his attention.He will gossip with you,laugh with you and cry with you.your pasts will never bothers him.whatever brings you happiness and joy will be his priority in life.

He will refuse to function when you are down and be on top of the world when you are happy.

He will love whatever concerns you and connected to you.when there’s conflict he will never raise either his voice or his hands.He will peacefully make you understand his point or view.
He will carry u along whatever he plans to do.If you disagree with him he will never take offense
He will trust without fear and give without expect.

WHICH CATEGORY DO YOU FALL INTO, MY FELLOW MEN?

15 Likes

Re: Difference Between A Boy, A Player And A Man In A Relationship. by Scarpon(m): 11:07pm On Oct 22, 2012
am some old a.$.$ real man
Re: Difference Between A Boy, A Player And A Man In A Relationship. by topsyking: 11:12pm On Oct 22, 2012
Waka pass

2 Likes

Re: Difference Between A Boy, A Player And A Man In A Relationship. by MyneWhite1(f): 11:12pm On Oct 22, 2012
Players?

- They usually don't pick or answer their phone in the presence of their current partner.
- They usually do not like PDA, or may blow hot and cold depending on who's looking. The male player wants to show off to his mates, but not when other girls are around. Same with the girl.
- The above also goes with how they answer your phone, sometimes with all the sweet words, and other times, can't wait to get off your phone with no "I love you" or goodbye.
- They usually have at least one back-up to the person they're dating. Sometimes more. Have you heard of the guy with one lady for each day of the week, or the one with a guy in every city she visits?

For more qualities of a player - http://www.mynewhitmanwrites.com/2011/11/who-qualifies-to-be-called-player.html

1 Like

Re: Difference Between A Boy, A Player And A Man In A Relationship. by BrutusOj(m): 11:12pm On Oct 22, 2012
I'm proud 2 be a player, atleast no girl go form efizzy 4 me grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Difference Between A Boy, A Player And A Man In A Relationship. by topsyking: 11:13pm On Oct 22, 2012
NEXT! NEXT! NEXT! Topic
Re: Difference Between A Boy, A Player And A Man In A Relationship. by inspiredm(m): 11:13pm On Oct 22, 2012
Reserved for Future Purpose.
Re: Difference Between A Boy, A Player And A Man In A Relationship. by seedord247(m): 11:14pm On Oct 22, 2012
If you havent be a player before no woman will value you as a man and there's no way you can be a real man without playing the game..

90% of real men that are married today bcus they played the game in their youthfull age, thats why they know how to handle their home without third party interferance...

14 Likes

Re: Difference Between A Boy, A Player And A Man In A Relationship. by ikekings(m): 11:18pm On Oct 22, 2012
These are stages every guy must pass through... So no big deal...

1 Like

Re: Difference Between A Boy, A Player And A Man In A Relationship. by Nobody: 11:20pm On Oct 22, 2012
I agree with all ur points but u forget to refer d same to woman, many moman is just with d attribute u discribe. I love been a real man but belief or not is one of u girls dt made think otherwise, for all sort of dissappointment I had so far in my like with a reason dt notin to write home about.
I blief dt many dt reads this will change their thinking dt, u might want a real woman in ur life, but d question is dt; are u realy a real man?
Re: Difference Between A Boy, A Player And A Man In A Relationship. by Nobody: 11:22pm On Oct 22, 2012
I agree with all ur points but u forget to refer d same to woman, many moman is just with d attribute u discribe. I love been a real man but belief or not is one of u girls dt made me thinking otherwise, for all sort of dissappointment I had so far in my like with a reason dt notin to write home about.
I blief dt many dt reads this will change their thinking dt, u might want a real woman in ur life, but d question is dt; are u realy a real man?
Re: Difference Between A Boy, A Player And A Man In A Relationship. by kulboy(m): 11:23pm On Oct 22, 2012
I should into the 3 categories depending on the lady I'm dating. grin

1 Like

Re: Difference Between A Boy, A Player And A Man In A Relationship. by BedLam: 11:23pm On Oct 22, 2012
@OP, one thing u get being a player? u get no heartbreaks

1 Like

Re: Difference Between A Boy, A Player And A Man In A Relationship. by Mogten(m): 11:26pm On Oct 22, 2012
No woman deserves a good guy....

1 Like

Re: Difference Between A Boy, A Player And A Man In A Relationship. by SirMethod: 11:27pm On Oct 22, 2012
It depends on ur woman, some ladies prefer boys to men. As 4 players, they are just out of the context of my reasoning.
Re: Difference Between A Boy, A Player And A Man In A Relationship. by seedord247(m): 11:27pm On Oct 22, 2012
Mogten: No woman deserves a good guy....

How did you come into this world

1 Like

Re: Difference Between A Boy, A Player And A Man In A Relationship. by salafiyy: 11:28pm On Oct 22, 2012
What are you?
Re: Difference Between A Boy, A Player And A Man In A Relationship. by Nobody: 11:28pm On Oct 22, 2012
Arrowman: A BOY
WHICH CATEGORY DO YOU FALL INTO, MY FELLOW MEN?

I'm not your fellow man!
You must be an Ewu-Nnama not to know that no man falls into any of your idiotic categories absolutely!

2 Likes

Re: Difference Between A Boy, A Player And A Man In A Relationship. by ektbear: 11:29pm On Oct 22, 2012
tl;dr

can someone provide a summary

1 Like

Re: Difference Between A Boy, A Player And A Man In A Relationship. by kinematic(m): 11:29pm On Oct 22, 2012
There are too many misguided assumptions in this post.

1 Like

Re: Difference Between A Boy, A Player And A Man In A Relationship. by Nobody: 11:35pm On Oct 22, 2012
I guess am still playing around...players are happiest,creative,cautious and more sensitive than the other 2
Re: Difference Between A Boy, A Player And A Man In A Relationship. by Mogten(m): 11:36pm On Oct 22, 2012
seedord247:

How did you come into this world
Fell from a tree.
Re: Difference Between A Boy, A Player And A Man In A Relationship. by 190theclown: 11:36pm On Oct 22, 2012
omg - why я u people exposing me like this

My 7 girlfriends must not read this else they'l all run-

Re: Difference Between A Boy, A Player And A Man In A Relationship. by noobsaibot2(m): 11:36pm On Oct 22, 2012
AM NO KID, NEITHER A PLAYER... JUST A MAN LOOKING FOR A REAL WOMAN smiley smiley smiley
Re: Difference Between A Boy, A Player And A Man In A Relationship. by dave247(m): 11:37pm On Oct 22, 2012
Things will never be the Same.
Re: Difference Between A Boy, A Player And A Man In A Relationship. by vislabraye(m): 11:40pm On Oct 22, 2012
Very interesting. Men will always be categorized like articles.
But what you should know is that a real man is not a perfect man. We're learning everyday. It this sort of articles that make women want to wait forever.
A real man is a man who is ready to learn and grow. QED.

9 Likes

Re: Difference Between A Boy, A Player And A Man In A Relationship. by OYINBOGOJU(m): 11:40pm On Oct 22, 2012
inspired_m: Reserved for Future Purpose.

U don old bro....now is the time.
Re: Difference Between A Boy, A Player And A Man In A Relationship. by tintingz(m): 11:41pm On Oct 22, 2012
Ayam a real man. . .tho ayam still a boy tongue

1 Like

Re: Difference Between A Boy, A Player And A Man In A Relationship. by seedord247(m): 11:41pm On Oct 22, 2012
Mogten: Fell from a tree.

I seee.... Your head must have hit the wrong path. sad
Re: Difference Between A Boy, A Player And A Man In A Relationship. by 190theclown: 11:43pm On Oct 22, 2012
BedLam: @OP, one thing u get being a player? u get no heartbreaks

cool
Re: Difference Between A Boy, A Player And A Man In A Relationship. by Nobody: 11:44pm On Oct 22, 2012
190-the-clown:

cool
I knew it...you're Anti-Gbagaun.

1 Like

Re: Difference Between A Boy, A Player And A Man In A Relationship. by vislabraye(m): 11:45pm On Oct 22, 2012
seedord247: If you havent be a player before no woman will value you as a man and there's no way you can be a real man without playing the game..

90% of real men that are married today played the game in their youthfull age, thats why they know how to handle their home without third party interferance...

Women secretly crave for players who can be faithful to them. If a man is a juman, women won't respect him. Its the fact.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Don't We See Rich Nigerian Single Ladies Marry Not-so-rich Nigerian Guys? / Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship? / Everyone, Eat Before Your Date! Haba!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.