Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,071 members, 7,807,205 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:05 AM

Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince - Book 6 - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince - Book 6 (6462 Views)

Harry Potter And The Sorcerers Stone / Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows: Book 7! / Best Harry Potter Book? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince - Book 6 by bambo2: 9:45pm On Feb 02, 2007
hi guys,

u can get the harry potter on www.zilliondeal.com at a give away price. registration is free and u can start bidding immediately.

happy bidding
Re: Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince - Book 6 by justkunmi(m): 9:45pm On Feb 04, 2007
how about freeeeeeeee grin
Re: Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince - Book 6 by omoba4real: 11:22pm On Oct 07, 2011
Re: Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince - Book 6 by urch45: 2:49pm On Sep 08, 2014
I heard someone saying he wanted to publish. Here's a good one. They accept online manuscript submission. Try cassava republic. Though I dont know that much about them or their website. Another sure one is www.blacktowerpublishers.com.ng They offer editing, proofreading, translation services. Even script review. Have only used their services once.
Re: Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince - Book 6 by hoyhebhukhs(f): 8:23am On Nov 03, 2014
http://www.balajisebookworld.com/page_JKR.html

You can download all d harry potter series here
Re: Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince - Book 6 by hoyhebhukhs(f): 5:34pm On Nov 26, 2014
Iv finished d series,dumbledore had to die to protect harry and also being weak frm destroying d salazar slytherin ring which made his hand burn he has to make snape look lyk a loyalist to d darklord by making sure it was snape dt killed him. Also d ravenklaw crown, harry and nagini, d snake are d other horcruxes, tonks,lupin,snape mad-eye moody nd fred one of d weasley twins died in series 7. lupin nd tonks gave birth to a boy nd harry became godfather to him. Harry married ginny nd gt 3 kids lily,james and albus, Ron married hermione nd gt 2 kids too , none of d malfoys died ,bellatrix lestrange was killed,wormtail and dobby d elf also died kreacher became loyal to harry. I THINK I TRIED WT D SUMMARY BT U JEZ CANT MISS IT

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Start Your Own Internet TV Station For Free / Unexpected Result / Mojocorona 18+ (sex&comedy Series)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.