Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,068 members, 7,807,204 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:02 AM

Mikel Obi: I Am A Good Songwriter & Singer” Speech To His New Record Label - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mikel Obi: I Am A Good Songwriter & Singer” Speech To His New Record Label (12350 Views)

2face Clears The Air On Mikel Obi / Mikel Obi - ''I Have Left It To God To Decide Who I Get Married To'' / Photos: Mikel Obi And His Russian Girl Friend Holiday In Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mikel Obi: I Am A Good Songwriter & Singer” Speech To His New Record Label by NEROSKY(m): 9:48pm On Oct 22, 2012

Couple of weeks ago, Soccer star Mikel Obi launched his Record Label MMM (Matured Money Minds); According to Mikel his love for music is an Emotional attachement:

‘Apart from football, music is another thing I had passion for while I was growing up in Jos. I have so much emotional attachment to music. It lifts my soul and makes me happy. The arrival of MMM Records (Matured Money Minds) has gone a long way to show the deep love I have for music. I want to contribute my little quota to the growth of the music industry in Nigeria. I’m a good song writer and singer. If I wasn’t a footballer, I would have done well as a singer or a disc jockey (DJ)’ – Mikel Obi

http://gidileak.com/mikel-obi-im-a-good-song-writer-singer-speech-to-his-new-record-label/

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi: I Am A Good Songwriter & Singer” Speech To His New Record Label by ifihearam: 1:58pm On Oct 23, 2012
ME TOO

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi: I Am A Good Songwriter & Singer” Speech To His New Record Label by Nobody: 2:02pm On Oct 23, 2012
See wetin that bleached giraffe started with her crap song.

6 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi: I Am A Good Songwriter & Singer” Speech To His New Record Label by Mauyiwa(m): 2:02pm On Oct 23, 2012
9ice 1 kip it orp
Re: Mikel Obi: I Am A Good Songwriter & Singer” Speech To His New Record Label by okohpaul2: 2:03pm On Oct 23, 2012
E BE LIKE SAY U KNOW HEAR ABOUT TONTO DIKEH......

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi: I Am A Good Songwriter & Singer” Speech To His New Record Label by SamMilla1(m): 2:03pm On Oct 23, 2012
You are probably a better singer than footballer.

5 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi: I Am A Good Songwriter & Singer” Speech To His New Record Label by ochukoccna: 2:03pm On Oct 23, 2012
Oh no! shocked shocked
Another Tonto Dike on the loose? embarassed grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi: I Am A Good Songwriter & Singer” Speech To His New Record Label by SlyIg(f): 2:04pm On Oct 23, 2012
Ok na...
1st release pls.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi: I Am A Good Songwriter & Singer” Speech To His New Record Label by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 23, 2012
Good for him but abeg, na pray I dey pray..make this one no just be another Tonto Dike
Re: Mikel Obi: I Am A Good Songwriter & Singer” Speech To His New Record Label by Nobody: 2:06pm On Oct 23, 2012
E be like say everybody wan be musician! Na who go come buy the album?

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi: I Am A Good Songwriter & Singer” Speech To His New Record Label by loveslife(f): 2:06pm On Oct 23, 2012
ifihearam: ME TOO

hope dis does not turn to anoda tonto dike's case. anyways wish luck in ur lofty adventure cool
Re: Mikel Obi: I Am A Good Songwriter & Singer” Speech To His New Record Label by xeryve(m): 2:08pm On Oct 23, 2012
Abeg, no release album yet, we have not recovered from Tonto's studio rants.

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi: I Am A Good Songwriter & Singer” Speech To His New Record Label by Super1759: 2:08pm On Oct 23, 2012
but its possible, anyone can be multi-talented. He can as well contest for presidency come 2015. All things are possible in nigeria
Re: Mikel Obi: I Am A Good Songwriter & Singer” Speech To His New Record Label by ameer2: 2:09pm On Oct 23, 2012
grin
Sam Milla: You are probably a better singer than footballer.
grin grin if Mikel obi was a barca player,he wldnt fit even @ team10
Re: Mikel Obi: I Am A Good Songwriter & Singer” Speech To His New Record Label by blessed4ril(f): 2:10pm On Oct 23, 2012
Mikel,Mikel,Mikel! Hw many tyms did I call u? Hmmmmmmmmm!
Re: Mikel Obi: I Am A Good Songwriter & Singer” Speech To His New Record Label by Super1759: 2:12pm On Oct 23, 2012
BREAKING NEWS aki and pawpaw entertainment(APEN) is about to release a mindblowing album featuring mummy patience. Stay tuned cheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi: I Am A Good Songwriter & Singer” Speech To His New Record Label by Kslib(m): 2:12pm On Oct 23, 2012
Well,sing first make we decide weda you sabi sing..

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi: I Am A Good Songwriter & Singer” Speech To His New Record Label by sunkoye: 2:12pm On Oct 23, 2012
not againnnnn...this guy song fit cause pandemonium mixed with brouhaha for EPL oo.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi: I Am A Good Songwriter & Singer” Speech To His New Record Label by oluking: 2:14pm On Oct 23, 2012
All This tonto dike haters. Make una leave my tonto dike alone.
Re: Mikel Obi: I Am A Good Songwriter & Singer” Speech To His New Record Label by slap1(m): 2:16pm On Oct 23, 2012
I hope your songs find success more than you've found the net for Chelsea FC.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi: I Am A Good Songwriter & Singer” Speech To His New Record Label by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 23, 2012
Super1759: BREAKING NEWS aki and pawpaw entertainment(APEN) is about to release a mindblowing album feature mummy patience. Stay tuned cheesycheesy

Patience Jonathan or Patience Ozokwor? grin

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi: I Am A Good Songwriter & Singer” Speech To His New Record Label by slimming: 2:25pm On Oct 23, 2012
Exploring other side of life.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi: I Am A Good Songwriter & Singer” Speech To His New Record Label by 5alive(m): 2:25pm On Oct 23, 2012
Mikel, u dey cra.ze

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mikel Obi: I Am A Good Songwriter & Singer” Speech To His New Record Label by Soulcaine(m): 2:26pm On Oct 23, 2012
Hmmn oga mikel just dey chelsea collect the ball and pass back to terry, i repeat pass back to terry!!

No sing oo!!

Just kidding do what you want to do, ethically. You only live once you know.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi: I Am A Good Songwriter & Singer” Speech To His New Record Label by kokoye(m): 2:26pm On Oct 23, 2012
Tonto dike may need your 'expert' services

...I was referring to soccer.
Re: Mikel Obi: I Am A Good Songwriter & Singer” Speech To His New Record Label by Nobody: 2:27pm On Oct 23, 2012
Hmmm...what a similarity.p square were once footballers,but they struck gold as singers.Mikel came to limelight through football,but was once a singer/songwriter
Re: Mikel Obi: I Am A Good Songwriter & Singer” Speech To His New Record Label by AkinDavid2: 2:27pm On Oct 23, 2012
Encouraged wink
Re: Mikel Obi: I Am A Good Songwriter & Singer” Speech To His New Record Label by gragraboy: 2:29pm On Oct 23, 2012
tonto dike brother
Re: Mikel Obi: I Am A Good Songwriter & Singer” Speech To His New Record Label by AlhajiPastor: 2:29pm On Oct 23, 2012
Back in the day in Jos, myself, mikel and some couple of friends use to sing at his dad's beer parlour, it was at the period when we were getting serious with our musical career that Mikel switched to football and left all of us dissappointed, we have to disband the group and everyone went solo atfer he left to play in Oslo but God dey sha...maybe its our turn to shine. this is true life story, Mikel made money and forgot all of us his childhood friends. i have written over 500 songs and haven't got a sponsor yet.

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi: I Am A Good Songwriter & Singer” Speech To His New Record Label by ghettodreamz(m): 2:30pm On Oct 23, 2012
I hope this is not just an act of blowing your own trumpet Mikel. Anyway, we are waiting, enta da studio make you drop 'em mehn. No be talk talk,idajo ohun ati lyricz ni, ENU OSHE grin grin grin
Re: Mikel Obi: I Am A Good Songwriter & Singer” Speech To His New Record Label by IlCapitano(m): 2:33pm On Oct 23, 2012
Don't even think abt it. We're yet to recover 4rm Tonto's K.O.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Okotie Is Married. / The 2011 Grammy Awards: The African Connection, Red Carpet Photos & Winners / OAP Toolz Shares Her Pregnancy Testimony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.