Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,891 members, 7,806,596 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

Unromantic Gestures From My Boss - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Unromantic Gestures From My Boss (8763 Views)

Dealing With Unromantic Guys / Gestures That Girlfriends Love. / Whats ''UNROMANTIC'' About You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unromantic Gestures From My Boss by Nobody: 11:08am On Oct 23, 2012
Suffice it to know that I am a police officer attached to an area command. My predicament started last year when a beautiful chic fresh from the police academy was posted to our unit. Then the lady was the main attraction in the barrack and every police officer want to date her including the top guns. But the pretty lady officer decided to fall for a corporal like me even when she is a commissioned officer. Never did I knew that my unit commander is interested in her and the man keep giving me queries over trivial issues not until I came to reckon with reality.

I am presently engaged with the beau but my boss has embarked on a dangerous strategy to eliminate me. For the past couple of months, he has drafted me to the anti robbery squad to challenge hardened arm robbers. He personally make sure he radios me to super head the confrontation of dreaded robbers. I have survived not less than 25 armed robbery confrontations. After each fire power, he normally confirms if I was cut down in the line of duty.

I have persistently ask for redeployment but he sits on my application drumming hard on everyone that I am one of the dedicated officer around that he can not imagine losing me.

Help because I don't know when Shina Rambo will come to town !!!

4 Likes

Re: Unromantic Gestures From My Boss by omiobo: 11:13am On Oct 23, 2012
gringringringrin.
Re: Unromantic Gestures From My Boss by Nobody: 11:22am On Oct 23, 2012
I thought you married a nairalander undecided
Re: Unromantic Gestures From My Boss by honeric01(m): 11:23am On Oct 23, 2012
Hehehehe, o man o man, resign sharply, KAI, civil defense corp and even boys scout still dey take applications o..

A living KIA officer with a working "dicck" is better than a dead jet li o.

I don kukuma talk my own. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Unromantic Gestures From My Boss by Nobody: 11:27am On Oct 23, 2012
i cant help but buhahahahahahhahahahahahahha!!! Na steven cigal or arnold swasniga dey cum rob next tym!!!

1 Like

Re: Unromantic Gestures From My Boss by Nobody: 7:28pm On Oct 23, 2012
nairaland want their erudite member eliminated before they come sing alleluia.
That particular boy, sexkillz will be happy and the rest of his apologists.
I must surely outlive nairaland

1 Like

Re: Unromantic Gestures From My Boss by naijabigfish: 8:58pm On Oct 23, 2012
Water don pass garri o! It is either you resign and have your life to yourself or be ready for the worst if you decide to stick with her. May God protect you.

1 Like

Re: Unromantic Gestures From My Boss by Tascocent(m): 11:04pm On Oct 23, 2012
Abeg no b du or die mata now or na ur papa work?, if they don't want u 2 go den vanish just 2 avoid story dat Touch........................jadanu.
Re: Unromantic Gestures From My Boss by abiki(f): 12:17am On Oct 24, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Unromantic Gestures From My Boss by Nobody: 12:17am On Oct 24, 2012
semid4lyfe: Guy, go get yourself some strong "bendel insurance" grin

What is the premium rate paid now on life assurance policy?. This our yeye insurance company are not reputed for paying claims.
Re: Unromantic Gestures From My Boss by ebamma(m): 12:19am On Oct 24, 2012
So u been dey fear to die but you go join police wetin u been expect to do for police force,abi u been wan go preach for police officer were u be
Re: Unromantic Gestures From My Boss by Nobody: 12:22am On Oct 24, 2012
cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin

E don be for you. Next time you see woman, you go run. cheesy
Re: Unromantic Gestures From My Boss by acidtalk: 12:29am On Oct 24, 2012
Over the years I have always learnt never to follow a superior struggle a lady.

In my school days I had similar experiences with my HOD, 3 lecturers and several 'guys'. I always made of in other areas like being over friendly and spending for them. But I sure had my share of payback time.

No Woman! And I repeat NO WOMAN!! Is worth fighting over.

Girls come and go but bosses and buddies will always stick around.

o

1 Like

Re: Unromantic Gestures From My Boss by Nobody: 12:32am On Oct 24, 2012
Laugh wan tear my belle. grin grin grin grin grin grin U don enter! Women ehhh, them no go let man rest.

1 Like

Re: Unromantic Gestures From My Boss by yemi2plus(m): 12:35am On Oct 24, 2012
Crown Prince:

What is the premium rate paid now on life assurance policy?. This our yeye insurance company are not reputed for paying claims.
e mean JUJU

2 Likes

Re: Unromantic Gestures From My Boss by jide4lagos(m): 12:37am On Oct 24, 2012
Same of same. Olopa ko olata ni. Stup*id profession with usless people.
Re: Unromantic Gestures From My Boss by chichiman: 12:41am On Oct 24, 2012
Is your name Uriah, your oga's David, and the babe's Bathsheba? Re-enacting the Jewish mythology in the 21st century CE Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Unromantic Gestures From My Boss by chichiman: 12:49am On Oct 24, 2012

If na Ngozi babe...uhmn I no fit talk oooooo. ME sef I go yamutu you to have NG oooooooo
Re: Unromantic Gestures From My Boss by chichiman: 12:50am On Oct 24, 2012

If na Ngozi babe...uhmn I no fit talk oooooo. ME sef I go yamutu you to have NG oooooooo
Re: Unromantic Gestures From My Boss by solid3(m): 12:53am On Oct 24, 2012
This ur boss wants u dead so he can take over d kpomo eating.
Somtin similar happend at my former place of work too, just gettin unnecessary query, for doi notin. But i later did d girl sha.
How sad.
Re: Unromantic Gestures From My Boss by Nobody: 12:56am On Oct 24, 2012
chichiman:

Can this pretty chic gather the courage to kill a condemn criminal?
Re: Unromantic Gestures From My Boss by mojounited(m): 12:57am On Oct 24, 2012
cheesy OP, you're on a looonnnnng thing!
Re: Unromantic Gestures From My Boss by Nobody: 1:02am On Oct 24, 2012
yemi2plus2:
e mean JUJU

Majority of the armed robbers I have gun down believe they are decorated with juju power yet swallows all the loads from my barrel into their stomachs. Infact, the more a culprit shouts ''i am indispensable'' the more I load bullet into him during gun battle.
Now do you advice me to subscribe to foolishness?

4 Likes

Re: Unromantic Gestures From My Boss by Josh316(m): 1:12am On Oct 24, 2012
seriously, i doubt the poster is a policeman.... which policeman get time to come Nairaland grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Unromantic Gestures From My Boss by sindyko(m): 1:19am On Oct 24, 2012
Mr corporal, u av been heading an operation of alien arm robbery virtually because of a girl that was not ascertain she can be ur future wife. LOVE WANTITI, I mean u are toying with ur precious life, it more value to u and ur family while it is disdain and frivolous in the hand of ur Boss barely a Girl. If I were to understand ur Boss he has gone extra length to get rid off u.

Be conscious, may b u shuld leave the girl for a moment, let a demarcation marginalize u guys just to extinguish de chaos dat mighty fall upon urself.

He want to suppress ur life, dats y he has been drumming harden in everyone ear, they mighty be thinkin (u ar incentive) u ar eligible and diligent in ur duty more than others. He is teasing u to get u killed.

BOSS be boss any day, find 1 ugly girl make u dey roam with in barrack SHI KENA. In ur act let the girl know she's despicable in attempt to avert the love she has for u.
Re: Unromantic Gestures From My Boss by Nobody: 2:01am On Oct 24, 2012
Is this a remake of Saul and David?
Re: Unromantic Gestures From My Boss by armadeo(m): 2:39am On Oct 24, 2012
I must say I am impressed with the control of english (read as typed) compared to ur comppadres of similar rank. R u a graduate ( ** seriously asking**) no insults meant.

Usually I am appalled by the speech from other ranks.

Ps u really must be gifted for an officer to fall 4 u. Wishing u the best. May God protect u.

2 Likes

Re: Unromantic Gestures From My Boss by OtunbaGm: 3:29am On Oct 24, 2012
Seems to me the OP is a graduate but was not fortunate to do the short service course to be commission as a cadet.

I have a Police friend who was in youR shoes before but fortunately for him,the DPO of his division was his town man,so no nonscence posting other wise my nigga will complain.

The day the brother was transfered to Police HQ,and replaced by a woman. That is when SO(station officer) begins to show him pepper,before you know it my friend MopolRise(mobile police aka Mopol).

He is now at Lion Building doing his things there. It was only God's grace that made me graduate with my colleagues cos my supervisor who is my lecturer friend wants to chop my fRiend punane,she ran to me that Oga wants that thing and I personally introduce her to my lecturer-friend as my babe,since that day my lecturer friend became my enemy even till date(6 yrs after) we don't relate well again.

The funniest thing is that the babe is just a friend. My advise is there are millions of babes out there,stop using your life to play kite. But you can fight for her but from experience,most relationship with a superior officer don't last long. imagine she is a DPO and you are still Sergent or DSP marrying inspector! Unless chop and clean mouth as in sugar mummy stuff no matter the age!

All the best dude
Re: Unromantic Gestures From My Boss by Nobody: 3:47am On Oct 24, 2012
You are a liar. Fratanization between officers and Men is strictly prohibitted, it earns an outright dismissal.
Even a relationship between and officer and another officer is out of bounds as if that develops one would have to resign talkless of a commissioned officer and a non commissioned one, go and read your service book and stop lying here.
Go and write your story in the literature section. Why is it that lies make the front page and important news and stories like the harassment of women in FCT does not?

1 Like

Re: Unromantic Gestures From My Boss by lastpage: 5:10am On Oct 24, 2012
If the babe is as beautiful as Ngozi, just wait make im kill you first, that way l wont have to kill both of you! wink wink

Die! Die!! Die!!! Dieeee!!!!

Eeewo, where dis one dey, the day Police come arrest me? I for just cheelax and follow her! kiss kiss

(Goes out to break somebody's window so "Ngozi" can arrest him naah!)

Lastpage!

Re: Unromantic Gestures From My Boss by lastpage: 5:13am On Oct 24, 2012
debrief08: You are a liar. Fratanization between officers and Men is strictly prohibitted, it earns an outright dismissal.
Even a relationship between and officer and another officer is out of bounds as if that develops one would have to resign talkless of a commissioned officer and a non commissioned one, go and read your service book and stop lying here.
Go and write your story in the literature section. Why is it that lies make the front page and important news and stories like the harassment of women in FCT does not?

Sorry Maam,
You, are not current!

The rule hitherto was that "You must get the "APPROVAL" of your C.O. and State Commissioner, before you can marry a fellow officer!

That rule has been abolished NOW, by the current Law-makers.

Cheers.

Lastpage!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Comes First, Engagement Ring Or Introduction? / I Want To Learn How To Sex Well / Check Out The Massive Butt On Jim Iyke's 'ex-girlfriend' Sandra Benede

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.