Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

Ever Been Emotional While Watching A Movie? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Ever Been Emotional While Watching A Movie? (15870 Views)

Ever Been Emotional While Watching A Movie? / Who Remembers Watching A Nigerian Comedy Called Uncle Joe? / Some More Ways To Know You Are Watching A Nigerian Film (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ever Been Emotional While Watching A Movie? by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 23, 2012
Yeah! Human behaviour can be that weird.Letting a movie scene get the better of your emotions. I remember when i was watching the last season of 24, jack bauer and his team despite all their efforts to save President Hassan,failed to do so.You cant imagine how furious i was seeing Hassan's throat had been slit.I later realised i was dissipating energy over a movie.of course i laughed at my 'stupidity'. So,tell us how emotional u've gotten over a film. Even if you've cried as a guy while watching a film,abeg share...Hey! i forgot to mention this...i really cried the day i watched "Passion Of The Christ" and i am proud i did.infact,whoever did not cry after watching that movie tara isi mbe(ate a tortoise head)lol

3 Likes

Re: Ever Been Emotional While Watching A Movie? by pendo89(f): 12:18pm On Oct 23, 2012
Yes.I have cried,screamed slapped myself while watching movies.I can't even watch horror at night.Too scared.
The movie that made me cry buckets and buckets of tears was an old one called 'Who will love my children' and another called 'Nobody's children.(The Romanian one)
Infact tears are welling in my eyes as I rem these two. cry cry cry.
I cry where children are victims.
Re: Ever Been Emotional While Watching A Movie? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Oct 23, 2012
pendo89: Yes.I hae cried,screamed slapped myself while watching.

The movie that made me cry buckets and buckets of tears was an old one called 'Who will love my children' and another called 'Nobody's children.(The Romanian one)
Infact tears are welling in my eyes as I rem these two. cry cry cry
Awww,pendo dear,easy,easy oh...its just a movie,a film,complete fiction

1 Like

Re: Ever Been Emotional While Watching A Movie? by pendo89(f): 12:26pm On Oct 23, 2012
They are based on real life events!!True stories,which makes it worse. cry
I can bear fiction.
Re: Ever Been Emotional While Watching A Movie? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Oct 23, 2012
Nna men,i love this romance section.do you know i created this post initially 3 days ago on the Movie section!! till now no comment over there,but here...no dulling,abeg keep it coming
Re: Ever Been Emotional While Watching A Movie? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 23, 2012
pendo89: They are based on true life events!! They actually happened,which makes it worse. cry
I can bear fiction.
Some of them are,most of them aren't.But like i said in the OP,humans are such weird creatures
Re: Ever Been Emotional While Watching A Movie? by pendo89(f): 12:48pm On Oct 23, 2012
binger: Nna men,i love this romance section.do you know i created this post initially 3 days ago on the Movie section!! till now no comment over there,but here...no dulling,abeg keep it coming

LOL! You posted it here to get comments? Wait till the Mod shows face here cz he will take it back to where it belongs.It's not really romantic.

1 Like

Re: Ever Been Emotional While Watching A Movie? by dmcdad: 1:09pm On Oct 23, 2012
Well.. I dont shed tearz but sometimez tearz can be in my eyez buh I sure wont allow it to drop. This happens when I watch movie with an open mind and get obsessed with d series of happeningz. Movies like: Fireproof, The prince & me, The other end of d line... Just to mention a few.. Lol

1 Like

Re: Ever Been Emotional While Watching A Movie? by CuntDestroyer: 1:16pm On Oct 23, 2012
yes and it was when i first saw shrek
Re: Ever Been Emotional While Watching A Movie? by Abujafood: 1:16pm On Oct 23, 2012
Yes OP,

I have been emotional (angry) when the movie is real crap!

1 Like

Re: Ever Been Emotional While Watching A Movie? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Oct 23, 2012
pendo89:

LOL! You posted it here to get comments? Wait till the Mod shows face here cz he will take it back to where it belongs.It's not really romantic.
'Emotional' and 'romantic' are intertwined.See its already on the front page.The mods are wise

1 Like

Re: Ever Been Emotional While Watching A Movie? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Oct 23, 2012
Yes! When I was younger.
Re: Ever Been Emotional While Watching A Movie? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Oct 23, 2012
Abujafood: Yes OP,

I have been emotional (angry) when the movie is real crap!
please tell us the whacked film that got you angry
Re: Ever Been Emotional While Watching A Movie? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Oct 23, 2012
Cry for wetin? I dey craze? When I know its not real.I rather save my tears for another thing! undecided
Re: Ever Been Emotional While Watching A Movie? by shadrach77: 1:21pm On Oct 23, 2012
yes when i watched 'titanic'

8 Likes

Re: Ever Been Emotional While Watching A Movie? by pendo89(f): 1:22pm On Oct 23, 2012
binger: 'Emotional' and 'romantic' are intertwined.See its already on the front page.The mods are wise

hehehe Binger.Sure the mods heard your lamentations and acted accordingly. nway back to topic.
Re: Ever Been Emotional While Watching A Movie? by ayee001: 1:23pm On Oct 23, 2012
Yes. After-all, I'm human. wink
Re: Ever Been Emotional While Watching A Movie? by freecocoa(f): 1:24pm On Oct 23, 2012
Ha that one no be anything na, I cry, get angry at the actors for doing certain things instead of what I think should be done in a real life situation to avoid more complications, yell for joy when actors succeed at a mission(often forgetting its a movie for a moment) etc.
I cried uncontrollably when I saw 'sometimes in April' as in my siblings were telling me "its okay na, na film o".
My dad shed a few tears when we watched 'the pursuit of happiness'.
My emotions get the better part of me when I see a movie and at the end I just laugh at my reactions, it really can be funny cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Ever Been Emotional While Watching A Movie? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Oct 23, 2012
I hardly ever cry for movies but I bawled my eyes out when I watched Sarafina, Hotel Rwanda, Sometimes in April, the Passion of Christ and the Pursuit of Happyness. I didn't really shed a tear for Titanic but I was sad.

5 Likes

Re: Ever Been Emotional While Watching A Movie? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:26pm On Oct 23, 2012
freecocoa: Ha that one no be anything na, I cry, get angry at the actors for doing certain things instead of what I think should be done in a real life situation to avoid more complications, yell for joy when actors succeed at a mission(often forgetting its a movie for a moment) etc.
I cried uncontrollably when I saw 'sometimes in April' as in my siblings were telling me "its okay na, na film o".
My emotions get the better part of me when I see a movie and at the end I just laugh at my reactions, it really can be funny cheesy
Crying na ur hobby, so all dis wan u dey talk na panpangolo. tongue

1 Like

Re: Ever Been Emotional While Watching A Movie? by ineedhelpfast: 1:27pm On Oct 23, 2012
Cried @ d end of IRU ESIN - a yoruba film, been long tho.

Also wen Scofield died in PRISON BREAK....

4 Likes

Re: Ever Been Emotional While Watching A Movie? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Oct 23, 2012
Just 3 days ago I cried over an indian movie, JASHIN. Last year, I decided to watch cinderela cartoon again and cried too. I watched passion of the christ and sobbed. I almost died when I watched titanic about a decade ago. I was in total tears when I watched MADAM DEAREST, a touching yoruba movie. When I was about 9 years, I cried for almost 30 minutes when I first watched the touching movie of Jesus Christ. And I laughed my ass out when I watched Mr. Bones.

1 Like

Re: Ever Been Emotional While Watching A Movie? by freecocoa(f): 1:28pm On Oct 23, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Crying na ur hobby, so all dis wan u dey talk na panpangolo. tongue
*crying*
Re: Ever Been Emotional While Watching A Movie? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:30pm On Oct 23, 2012
didadavid: Just 3 days ago I cried over an indian movie, JASHIN. Last year, I decided to watch cinderela cartoon again and cried too. I watched passion of the christ and sobbed. I almost died when I watched titanic about a decade ago. I was in total tears when I watched MADAM DEAREST, a touching yoruba movie. When I was about 9 years, I cried for almost 30 minutes when I first watched the touching movie of Jesus Christ. And I laughed my ass out when I watched Mr. Bones.
Lmfaooo!! Almost died ke? Wetin u do? U drink bleach? grin grin
Re: Ever Been Emotional While Watching A Movie? by Nobody: 1:30pm On Oct 23, 2012
Yes
When I saw "like stars on earth" an indian movie.
I cried my eyes out. True bollywood movies are known to spark emotions but ds is quite different.
Film was spoken english all tru

1 Like

Re: Ever Been Emotional While Watching A Movie? by Lanreclassic(m): 1:31pm On Oct 23, 2012
I think it will be unacceptable for me to come here and start pretending... wink
The very first i watched "TITANIC"....I cried so tei.....i no eat that Night! cry
lol

4 Likes

Re: Ever Been Emotional While Watching A Movie? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 23, 2012
freecocoa: Ha that one no be anything na, I cry, get angry at the actors for doing certain things instead of what I think should be done in a real life situation to avoid more complications, yell for joy when actors succeed at a mission(often forgetting its a movie for a moment) etc.
I trust you would do and undo.i will certainly not watch a movie beside you.But,did you say you dad cried...lol, i comment my reserve
Re: Ever Been Emotional While Watching A Movie? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:31pm On Oct 23, 2012
ineedhelpfast: Cried @ d end of IRU ESIN - a yoruba film, been long tho..
Gawd!! Dat film! If no1 cried watching dat, it's safe to say dat woeva na robot.

1 Like

Re: Ever Been Emotional While Watching A Movie? by Deolaw: 1:32pm On Oct 23, 2012
Cleo of Set It Off moved me almost to tears. Also, My name is Khan and three idiots amongst others.
Re: Ever Been Emotional While Watching A Movie? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:33pm On Oct 23, 2012
binger: I trust you would do and undo.i will certainly not watch a movie beside you.But,did you say you dad cried...lol, i comment my reserve
Yes o! Her dad na my aristo! He cries in bed 2. D man own na emotional problem.
Re: Ever Been Emotional While Watching A Movie? by fingard02k(m): 1:33pm On Oct 23, 2012
Yes...When i watched Titanic, slum dog millionaire,rattle snake and Onye eze (igbo movie).
Re: Ever Been Emotional While Watching A Movie? by yomtolly(f): 1:33pm On Oct 23, 2012
Yes, always emotional each time I watch "tears in heaven"

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija Craze: Why Nigerian Youths Are Too Young To Run - Osayimwen / Amazon Prime Video Launches In Nigeria / Maltina Dance All Contestants Performing (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.