Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,147 members, 7,807,472 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:56 PM

Ever Been Emotional While Watching A Movie? - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Ever Been Emotional While Watching A Movie? (15865 Views)

Ever Been Emotional While Watching A Movie? / Who Remembers Watching A Nigerian Comedy Called Uncle Joe? / Some More Ways To Know You Are Watching A Nigerian Film (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ever Been Emotional While Watching A Movie? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 23, 2012
yomtolly: Yes, always emotional each time I watch "tears in heaven"
Tears in Heaven!!! how can I forget that movie? "Egwu Chineke, egwu Chineke muo"...omo, I wept for that movie like say person die.

2 Likes

Re: Ever Been Emotional While Watching A Movie? by friedrice1: 1:35pm On Oct 23, 2012
Almost wept seeing "In Pursuit of Happyness"
Was very angry after seeing "Buried" and "the Grey"
Re: Ever Been Emotional While Watching A Movie? by omar22(m): 1:35pm On Oct 23, 2012
shadrach77: yes when i watched 'titanic'
Re: Ever Been Emotional While Watching A Movie? by Soulcaine(m): 1:35pm On Oct 23, 2012
Yeah. The movie that made me shed a few tears: ''the pursuit of happiness'' the story was real, it was like watching my life being acted on screen.

2 Likes

Re: Ever Been Emotional While Watching A Movie? by Abujafood: 1:36pm On Oct 23, 2012
binger: please tell us the whacked film that got you angry

Can I even remember their names? Nollywood movie where a highly educated lawyer makes a lot of grammatical errors!. One movie I watched, Omotola was supposed to be married to Bob Manuel, the story line was very silly in the end after much wahala between one American guy that wanted to marry her and Bob, she married Bob and the movie ended there.
Re: Ever Been Emotional While Watching A Movie? by promkingzz(m): 1:36pm On Oct 23, 2012
Hehehe! & as sik as it sounds I've had my eyes get really wet over a movie then I pretend to be looking at something on d ceiling to prevent them from rolling down. Lol. Well...big boiz don't cry. I'm crazy abt movies, I get to be so caughtup + d whites are damn good with scripts dey make my brain wanna fallout sometimes, fiction or no fiction. Nollywood only makes me laugh, no matter hw tragic, but they're doing good anyways...kudos

1 Like

Re: Ever Been Emotional While Watching A Movie? by CuntDestroyer: 1:36pm On Oct 23, 2012
shrek...especially the moment he turned Fiona to a beast and also when he kicked donkey out of his house.

thinking back now am all emotional

2 Likes

Re: Ever Been Emotional While Watching A Movie? by madridguy(m): 1:37pm On Oct 23, 2012
Fanna, Three idiot and My name is Khan.
Re: Ever Been Emotional While Watching A Movie? by omar22(m): 1:37pm On Oct 23, 2012
shadrach77: yes when i watched 'titanic'

I was a bit emotional as well
Re: Ever Been Emotional While Watching A Movie? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Oct 23, 2012
Hey! i forgot to mention this...i really cried the day i watched "Passion Of The Christ" and i am proud i did.infact,whoever did not cry after watching that movie tara isi mbe(ate a tortoise head)
Re: Ever Been Emotional While Watching A Movie? by klasiknonie(f): 1:38pm On Oct 23, 2012
Yeah. Cried from season 1 to 3 of "Stand for love" and ma rummatex wia all laffing nd yabbing me. grin grin
Re: Ever Been Emotional While Watching A Movie? by yuzedo: 1:42pm On Oct 23, 2012
Titanic
Cried like a bit(c)h nigger especially when the live band was playing while the ship was about sinking, the despair, the old couple hugging and kissing in their bed as the ship was in turmoil, toooo emotional that movie, twas so bad that catarrh was running down my nose and my dad was looking at me with disgust and contemplating disowning this gay son of his though he was the one who bought the movie after he watched it in-flight enroute London). undecided

Toy Story 3
Believe it or not, towards the end when Andy had to go.. And remembered his toys and shii and was hugging them but had to leave them, oboy i cry well well o! Shame come dey even catch me.. I thought it was abnormal until i read on other boards that many people too were greatly moved by that animation.

Saving Private Ryan
One of the greatest war movies ever!!! When the senior officers and the priest went to Old Mrs.Ryan's house, she opened the patio door, saw the personalities and just collapsed cos she knew what had happened! That was one of the most emotional renditions i had ever seen and i just started crying like a gay... cry

Schindler's List
Aahhhh! What part of the movie isn't emotional? When they mistakenly arrested Oskars accountant and the train was pulling away to his sure death, omo it was too frantic. The man was close to death if oskar no rescue am. When oskar was giving the parched jews water from hose inside d train,. d Nazi officers thought it was funny and oskar had to pretend too cos if he showed he was humane they wouldnt let him water them, he almost removed his cloth directing where water should reach and the jews hadnt had water for days they were dying, imagine receiving drops of water from inside a train thru hosing embarassed embarassed Oh god, d man was pained. He took that task sooo seriously. When the Jews rallied round at the end trying to save Oskar.. One of them volunteered to pull off his tooth and while his mates were thanking him, he was only too happy to make the sacrifice. When Oskar was trading his worldly possessions with Nazi officials for the lives of Jews, when he was being seen off by the survivors and they gave written testimony of all his help, he felt he hadn't done enough.. He could have traded his watch for 3 more Jews.. His ring could have saved one more life, goshhh! I just dey cry like fool!! embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed i now kept quiet about the movie knowing my bro would watch the next day.. i didnt tell him how far, next night we just heard somebody crying like person die grin My mom and sis rushed downstairs in panic only to see my grown-ass bro bawling and shii... Me i don already know wsup.. Oboy no be small matter o! dis nigga refused to be consoled.. My mama dey comfort am dey hug am like pikin, he was stuttering and explaining say why? why? grin And he is on NL always forming hard man! grin tongue

ABEG MAKE UNA LIMME DIS AFTERNOON BEFORE I BEGIN REMEMBER MOVIES WEY DON MAKE ME CRY FOR LIFE... angry angry angry

7 Likes

Re: Ever Been Emotional While Watching A Movie? by Teejayphillip(m): 1:46pm On Oct 23, 2012
'Pursuit of Happiness' by will smit got me thinkin n moody,bur @ the end of d movie, it re-awaken moi mind and thot
Re: Ever Been Emotional While Watching A Movie? by pendo89(f): 1:46pm On Oct 23, 2012
Cried also while watching Lion King.Where Scar threw Mufasa into the wildebeest stampede and tiny simba was there calling out. cry cry

Yeah Titanic too.Gosh when they were playing that sad song as the ship was sinking. cry cry cry.Was it nearer my God to thee?' cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Ever Been Emotional While Watching A Movie? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:47pm On Oct 23, 2012
yuzedo: Titanic
Cried like a bit(c)h nigger especially when the live band was playing while the ship was about sinking, the despair, the old couple hugging and kissing in their bed as the ship was in turmoil, toooo emotional that movie, twas so bad that catarrh was running down my nose and my dad was looking at me with disgust and contemplating disowning this gay son of his though he was the one who bought the movie after he watched it in-flight enroute London). undecided

Toy Story 3
Believe it or not, towards the end when Andy had to go.. And remembered his toys and shii and was hugging them but had to leave them, oboy i cry well well o! Shame come dey even catch me.. I thought it was abnormal until i read on other boards that many people too were greatly moved by that animation.

Saving Private Ryan
One of the greatest war movies ever!!! When the senior officers and the priest went to Old Mrs.Ryan's house, she opened the patio door, saw the personalities and just collapsed cos she knew what had happened! That was one of the most emotional renditions i had ever seen and i just started crying like a gay... cry

Schindler's List
Aahhhh! What part of the movie isn't emotional? When the Jews rallied round at the end trying to save Oskar.. One of them volunteered to pull off his tooth and while his mates were thanking him, he was only too happy to make the sacrifice. When Oskar was trading his worldly possessions with Nazi officials for the lives of Jews, when he was being seen off by the survivors and they gave written testimony of all his help, he felt he hadn't done enough.. He could have traded his watch for 3 more Jews.. His ring could have saved one more life, goshhh! I just dey cry like fool!! embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed i now kept quiet about the movie knowing my bro would watch the next day.. i didnt tell him how far, next night we just heard somebody crying like person die grin My mom and sis rushed downstairs in panic only to see my grown-ass bro bawling and shii... Me i don already know wsup.. Oboy no be small matter o! dis nigga refused to be consoled.. My mama dey comfort am dey hug am like pikin, he was stuttering and explaining say why? why? grin And he is on NL always forming hard man! grin tongue

ABEG MAKE UNA LIMME DIS AFTERNOON BEFORE I BEGIN REMEMBER MOVIES WEY DON MAKE ME CRY FOR LIFE... angry angry angry
Water full ur system o! Lmfaoo!! U cried watching toy story? Oh Gawd!! grin
Re: Ever Been Emotional While Watching A Movie? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 23, 2012
Emotional does not only mean tearful and cries, my pipu.

1 Like

Re: Ever Been Emotional While Watching A Movie? by tucker12(m): 1:48pm On Oct 23, 2012
Yup grin grin recommended movies to if you wanna cry as a guy "The Magnificent Seven" "The last Samurai" hmmm Armageddon too
Re: Ever Been Emotional While Watching A Movie? by 1ndidi2(f): 1:48pm On Oct 23, 2012
Yes o! I have for some classic movies you would expect one to be emotional
And also for some I never believed I could shed a tear or two for(I used to pride myself as one strong lady)!
It's so annoying, like last night when i was watching-basketball wives-i was crying yet laughing @myself for doing that cos' I just couldn't explain why I was that emotional for a bunch of stinkinglyrich-jobless-gossipy- badass-damn hot- beautiful womensmiley
Re: Ever Been Emotional While Watching A Movie? by pendo89(f): 1:49pm On Oct 23, 2012
Idwgbu go away.We are crying here.please stop mocking. grin grin grin cry
Re: Ever Been Emotional While Watching A Movie? by sheweezy(f): 1:50pm On Oct 23, 2012
yes got emotional while watching'pursuitof happiness'
Re: Ever Been Emotional While Watching A Movie? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Oct 23, 2012
Yeah when i saw a muvee where Nigeria was looking like USA, I cried and cried and cried with tears of joy that it happened in my life time, Then i woke up after by Mosquito bites.

1 Like

Re: Ever Been Emotional While Watching A Movie? by iamswizz(m): 1:53pm On Oct 23, 2012
Yea.. I got too emotional (Hot) when i watched 'spartacus'... grin
Re: Ever Been Emotional While Watching A Movie? by friedrice1: 1:55pm On Oct 23, 2012
pendo89: Idwgbu go away.We are crying here.please stop mocking. grin grin grin cry
lol! grin
Re: Ever Been Emotional While Watching A Movie? by coogar: 1:55pm On Oct 23, 2012
pendo89: Cried also while watching Lion King.Where Scar threw Mufasa into the wildebeest stampede and tiny simba was there calling out. cry cry

Yeah Titanic too.Gosh when they were playing that sad song as the ship was sinking. cry cry cry.Was it nearer my God to thee?' cry cry cry cry cry cry

cried watching lion king?? angry cheesy
pendo, you have a heart softer than tissue paper....

no movie has ever made me cry but some have brought me close to tears

-tears of the sun(the last scene)
-schindler's list
-i spit on your grave
- several more i can't remember now....
Re: Ever Been Emotional While Watching A Movie? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:55pm On Oct 23, 2012
pendo89: Idwgbu go away.We are crying here.please stop mocking. grin grin grin cry
Lmfaoo!!
Re: Ever Been Emotional While Watching A Movie? by Femsyn(m): 1:57pm On Oct 23, 2012
Deolaw: Cleo of Set It Off moved me almost to tears. Also, My name is Khan and three idiots amongst others.
I just finished watching 3idiots and I'm crying again, even though its my third time of watching it. Worthy of note are Lion King and My name is Khan.... Some really good films sure exist... Damn!!!!
Re: Ever Been Emotional While Watching A Movie? by elliottibanga(m): 1:58pm On Oct 23, 2012
Seems as I get older I also get a lot more sentimental/ emotional watching movies. I cant see a teenage version of my self getting tear eyed. Anyway these movies have really pulled my strings.

Schindler's List

Gnomeo and Juliet

The last episode of 24 (season 8 ).......................yeah I know.
Re: Ever Been Emotional While Watching A Movie? by Obinoscopy(m): 1:58pm On Oct 23, 2012
I cried deep inside after watching Terminator 2. The part where the Terminator had to kill himself to destroy the chip in his head made me cry inside.
Re: Ever Been Emotional While Watching A Movie? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 23, 2012
i cried and laughed while watching 3idiots. those guys were really idiots.lol
also wen payson couldnt complete her game in make it or break it season one, i just cried along with her. it was so painful watching her dream die like that.
Re: Ever Been Emotional While Watching A Movie? by Saintsquare(m): 2:00pm On Oct 23, 2012
As long as blood run through your veins,you ve gotta feel somehow wheneva u experience high emotional stuff.Thats one of da things dat makes us human,while some will be so touched to extend @ which tears will be inevitable.
Re: Ever Been Emotional While Watching A Movie? by coogar: 2:01pm On Oct 23, 2012
Obinoscopy: I cried deep inside after watching Terminator 2. The part where the Terminator had to kill himself to destroy the chip in his head made me cry inside.

shaking my head --- i bet you cried watching glamour girls too. grin cheesy
Re: Ever Been Emotional While Watching A Movie? by Intrepid1(m): 2:02pm On Oct 23, 2012
I cry every time I watch a Yoruba movie on AfriNolly. The epic, and oft-frequent gbagauns in the subtitles touch the deepest, most emotional part of my heart...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija Craze: Why Nigerian Youths Are Too Young To Run - Osayimwen / Amazon Prime Video Launches In Nigeria / Maltina Dance All Contestants Performing (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.