Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,399 members, 7,781,154 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:53 AM

Interested In Moderating This Section? - Entertainment (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Interested In Moderating This Section? (11538 Views)

Why We Have No Respect For Groupies ( Interested In Sex With A Celeb ) / You Are A Groupie ( Interested In Sex With A Celeb ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Mynd44: 3:06pm On Oct 30, 2012
Speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech
Speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Oct 30, 2012
Drinks palm wine, getting high...
Shouts
Speech Speech Speech Speech Speech Speech Speech
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 30, 2012
What speech?

Ije, mind them not. Congrats babe.

Muki, good choice
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by ijebabe: 3:29pm On Oct 30, 2012
Mynd_44:
That's it? No speech?
This babe smoke something? After bribing electoral officials and intimidating voters, she no want give speech.
Lai lai
**starts shouting**
OK, OK!

If there is anyone out there who still doubts that Nairaland is a place where all things are possible, who still wonders if the dream of our founder is alive, who still questions the power of our democracy, today you have your answer.

The answer spoken by numbers this forum has never seen (sexkillz, mynd and dubem cheesy ) At this defining moment, change has come to Nigeria, I mean, the Entertainment section and I couldn't have done it without my supporters.

I will not fail in my duties towards the noble citizen of this great section. The road will be long but I promise you, we as a people will get there.

Thank you. God bless you. And may God bless Nairaland.

grin grin grin
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by ijebabe: 3:31pm On Oct 30, 2012
sexkillz: What speech?

Muki, good choice
Mynd wouldn't let my phone rest grin
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 30, 2012
Congrats.......
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Idowuogbo(f): 3:37pm On Oct 30, 2012
ijebabe:
OK, OK!

If there is anyone out there who still doubts that Nairaland is a place where all things are possible, who still wonders if the dream of our founder is alive, who still questions the power of our democracy, today you have your answer.

The answer spoken by numbers this forum has never seen (sexkillz, mynd and dubem cheesy ) At this defining moment, change has come to Nigeria, I mean, the Entertainment section and I couldn't have done it without my supporters.

I will not fail in my duties towards the noble citizen of this great section. The road will be long but I promise you, we as a people will get there.

Thank you. God bless you. And may God bless Nairaland.

grin grin grin
my paddies dem b mod? omo mo lenu pa!!! wetin b ur password abeg! i wan ban 3 excrembres.
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by nex(m): 3:39pm On Oct 30, 2012
Thanks to you all for choosing me. Thanks Mukina, I've replied your mail. Ijebabe, it'll be great working with you.
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Idowuogbo(f): 3:40pm On Oct 30, 2012
nex: Thanks to you all for choosing me. Thanks Mukina, I've replied your mail. Ijebabe, it'll be great working with you.
no toast am o! angry
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by ijebabe: 3:55pm On Oct 30, 2012
Idowuogbo:
my paddies dem b mod? omo mo lenu pa!!! wetin b ur password abeg! i wan ban 3 excrembres.
Just corner them for this section tongue
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by ijebabe: 3:56pm On Oct 30, 2012
mukina2: Congrats to Nex and Ijebabe

will email you asap.
I haven't received any email from you as yet.
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Mynd44: 4:06pm On Oct 30, 2012
Boring speech but no wahala. Congratulations
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Mynd44: 4:12pm On Oct 30, 2012
sexkillz: What speech?

Muki, good choice
What have you been smoking? I will have Ije ban you now
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Obinoscopy(m): 4:39pm On Oct 30, 2012
Mynd_44: Speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech speech

This is a good candidate for a ban. grin

Oya Ijebabe do ya thing. Ban Mynd for eternity angry grin

Congrats Ijebabe and nex, I know you guys will do a nice job in the entertainment section. Kudos to Mukina2 as well for her wise decision.

So my fellow mods, where's the party at? cheesy
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Mynd44: 4:48pm On Oct 30, 2012
Obinoscopy:

This is a good candidate for a ban. grin

Oya Ijebabe do ya thing. Ban Mynd for eternity angry grin

Congrats Ijebabe and nex, I know you guys will do a nice job in the entertainment section. Kudos to Mukina2 as well for her wise decision.

So my fellow mods, where's the party at? cheesy
ban wetin?
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by dubem3(m): 5:33pm On Oct 30, 2012
please whats happening here?
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by dubem3(m): 5:35pm On Oct 30, 2012
mynd my son gety walking stick let me go and find out what all that noise is about...meanwhile,stay indoors and fasten the locks
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Mynd44: 5:37pm On Oct 30, 2012
dubem3: mynd my son gety walking stick let me go and find out what all that noise is about...meanwhile,stay indoors and fasten the locks
The side effects of Igbo are numerous
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by nex(m): 6:16pm On Oct 30, 2012
Obinoscopy,

Thank you very much. I'm already up to the job at hand. Which party? Well, I've just been invited to Ice Prince's birthday party in V.I, but I'm suspecting that boy wants to set me up for all the criticisms I've doled out to him on Twitter. So you can go in my stead. Just tell them you're Bar Baric. LOL.

SPEECH:

First, I want to thank the Almighty God, for without him, I won't be here today. I want to thank Seun for creating Nairaland, and also Lord Lugard for amalgamating Nigeria. All the hardwork and sleepless nights have finally paid off. After more than 7 years of being on Nairaland, I'm finally a moderator. cry .

I want to thank all of you who took time out from your day jobs, and fooling around on your BlackBerrys to vote for me. The God that did it for me will do it for you. One day you too will get here.

I want to dedicate this award to all the struggling youths in my village, Warrake, in Owan East Local Government of Edo State. I'm using this medium to let them know that if I can make it, they can too. I had no shoes.

I love you all, and by making me moderator, you have made yourselves all moderators, as your collective will shall always be my command...except of course where you're flagrantly flouting Seun's rules.

Nairaland Forever! Obrigado!

Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by r231(m): 6:18pm On Oct 30, 2012
Clap for yourself......

your first task is to BAN that mynd_44 for me sharp sharp
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Oct 30, 2012
r231: Clap for yourself......

Why are u vexing Mynd
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by r231(m): 6:40pm On Oct 30, 2012
teeo:
Why are u vexing Mynd

Lol....he is a fake manager
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by dubem3(m): 6:52pm On Oct 30, 2012

what offence has thia guy commited?
why una wan kill am?
why?
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Mynd44: 6:53pm On Oct 30, 2012

You want make Seun ban am?
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by dubem3(m): 6:53pm On Oct 30, 2012
Mynd_44:
The side effects of Igbo are numerous

you mean thats whats making them shout?
tell me u havent been smoking that thing too
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Mynd44: 6:55pm On Oct 30, 2012
dubem3:

what offence has thia guy commited?
why una wan kill am?
why?
He is hating cos I have been collecting all the babes on the general section
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by dubem3(m): 6:57pm On Oct 30, 2012
Mynd_44:

he should get hia game up
road no dey there wen he de go oh
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Mynd44: 6:57pm On Oct 30, 2012
dubem3:

you mean thats whats making them shout?
tell me u havent been smoking that thing too
I am the dealer. I don't use
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by r231(m): 7:37pm On Oct 30, 2012
Mynd_44:
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by ijebabe: 7:53pm On Oct 30, 2012
Mynd_44:
I am the dealer. I don't use
\
Sounds familiar...
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by r231(m): 8:07pm On Oct 30, 2012
ijebabe: \
Sounds familiar...

your name don dey dia o

oya srt working working......mynd dey derail grin grin
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Mynd44: 8:13pm On Oct 30, 2012
ijebabe: \
Sounds familiar...
Ban r231. He is disturbing me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

Youtube Subscription Gain / Behold The World's Biggest Breast (photos) / MTV Africa Releases List Of Top 20 Nigerian Songs Of All Time, Iyanya Upset

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.